Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594662 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
davies123:

Throwing abuses is all u do!No intelligence,no facts,no anlyses skills why waste my time with u?*I move on to talk to people whose IQ has pass mark!*
a lot of people are beginning to question your sanity.I could remember a post u put up somewhere about falcao better finisher than messi and co. No one even responded to you. You need to employ an editor for your postings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Messi was spiritual last night!! Surely that wigga was on steroids grin grin dude was in Lebron mode
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
AjanleKoko: Great international weekend so far for Barca players.
Alba, Pedro (hat-trick) and Messi(brace) all scored in their matches. Messi's second goal against Uruguay was yet another free kick, this time under the wall.
Pedro was unreal last night. That backheel assist for Alba was ethereal and his finishing was class.

Another game, another freekick goal for Messi. His fourth of the season. Perhaps, the best freekick taker out there at the moment.
---------------

I watched Barca B vs Sporting. Barca B won 3-0. That Luis Alberto kid we signed from Sevilla in the summer is class. A really amazing player. He scored a gobsmacking golazo. Dongou and Roman also scored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
medjai: Pedro was unreal last night. That backheel assist for Alba was ethereal and his finishing was class.

Another game, another freekick goal for Messi. His fourth of the season. Perhaps, the best freekick taker out there at the moment.
---------------

I watched Barca B vs Sporting. Barca B won 3-0. That Luis Alberto kid we signed from Sevilla in the summer is class. A really amazing player. He scored a gobsmacking golazo. Dongou and Roman alsco scored.

How do you manage to see our team b play? I have never seen them play before. I'll really like to watch them one day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
Johnpaul88: How do you manage to see our team b play? I have never seen them play before. I'll really like to watch them one day.
I look for streams online
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Two great players. One has smile on his face, the other looks sad. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Messi, boss of the classico. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mcleo007: Messi, boss of the classico. cheesy

Jeez, see as dem crowd the poor boy lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2012
Fontas to go on loan to Mallorca till the end of the season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2012
medjai: Fontas to go on loan to Mallorca till the end of the season

Thank heavens for that.
Hopefully we will see something different eventually wink

medjai: I look for streams online
Surprisingly, the Arab stations provide extensive coverage of the Segunda B. I was in the Middle East last week, and saw Barca B vs Sporting, Hercules vs Real Madrid Castilla, and Villareal vs Huelvo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
medjai: Fontas to go on loan to Mallorca till the end of the season

Yeah, it's necessary for him to go on loan to a club where he won't be under as much pressure to impress. Let's see how he turns out.

The bad news for him is that Barca rarely welcomes back players that go on loan/buy back deals: Saviola, Hleb, Merti Riverola, Botia, etc.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:33am On Oct 18, 2012
Thankfully we seem to have emerged unscathed (relatively speaking) from this last FIFA window.
Madrid are unfortunate to have three full-backs down. Can't help but wish that we were playing them this weekend instead grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2012
I know it is unprofessional to wish your opponent injury but sometimes you may want them to see what you have seen. It's always quite bizarre to see only our players being tossed back and forth with injury while theirs appear immuned from them. Now they see what we have been seeing, i couldn't care less. Mou should be ready to take to the field to pick one of the vacant position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Johnpaul88: I know it is unprofessional to wish your opponent injury but sometimes you may want them to see what you have seen. It's always quite bizarre to see only our players being tossed back and forth with injury while theirs appear immuned from them. Now they see what we have been seeing, i couldn't care less. Mou should be ready to take to the field to pick one of the vacant position.

Trust me, he'll sign two defenders in the January windows.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Important match yet again for us . Our defensive problem have yet to abate. Pique did not travel and Messi may not start. Villa is expected to lead the line against his favourite victim. We 'll hope Mescharano and Song
will do well for us today at Raizor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Johnpaul88: Important match yet again for us . Our defensive problem have yet to abate. Pique did not travel and Messi may not start. Villa is expected to lead the line against his favourite victim. We 'll hope Mescharano and Song
will do well for us today at Raizor.
what a bag game to have just after the international break. I guess not one of the depo guys kicked a football in the past week, how fresh they may be.tito must play messi, he shouldn't be dumb like pep sometimes was. Play messi tonight and rest him in the next home fixture against rayo. No gambles! We must maintain 8 till january.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
Weird game.
We were 3-0 up after 18 minutes, and now the game is 2-3. a penalty and a Valdes howler. embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Another game, another clanger. Been the story of Valdes' season so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
Golazo!!!! Messi 4- 2. Another brilliant assist by Cesc, his third of the match. He has been bestial tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
valdez na basket ........ The MESSIah at work grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
Oh Victor!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
4-3 now, and Masch has been sent off.
Will withhold further comments till the game ends. Heart in mouth now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
The MESSIah ..................5-3 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
wahala dey o ....jordi alba score a wonderful own goal 5- 4 grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
That has to be the slickest own goal ever scored. What a game!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
Omo wht a game! 4-5 full time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Wow, I almost thought we were destined to lose the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
All the 3 points. That's what's up!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
What a game! Bloody hell! I would have passed out if it went on for an extra second. Great win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
That was the most exciting La Liga game I have seen in a long while.
I've never seen such a game, in which Barca's attack and defence were obviously playing against each other. cheesy
The game could have easily been 7-1 or something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, Feleezy(m), Debroslink and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.