Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,975 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673548 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
kingpoison:

I thought I was goin to smile to the bank,but I cried to the bed instead :-(

Such is life. Shït happens. U win some U lose some

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:52am On Dec 07, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Itz obvious d guy was just tryna paint suarez in a bad light. Wanted 2 stir up controversy cos of suarez's past. Talk of making a mountain out of a Moe hill
Suarez tormented him yesterday wella oo....

but shey na teeth or nail cause those mark?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Valencia fan pass away during Barcelona clash

Los Che expressed sadness at the death of the supporter who collapsed following Valencia's late equaliser against Barcelona at Mestalla on Saturday . Valencia have confirmed that a supporter has passed away after he collapsed celebrating their late equaliser against Barcelona in a 1-1 draw on Saturday.

talk of loving ur team..... you are a hero
RIP
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:21am On Dec 07, 2015
logica:
So Barca didn't fvck up?
You win,you lose and You draw..That's the three certainties in football!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:01am On Dec 07, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2015
airmark:

You would have broken person's tv, if you watched the match and even happy you did nt watch it. Also you were asking for when sergio roberto would be back, yet you were asking me stupid question how the post concerned you? Debroslink has said it all about your type of fan.

Which kind of Human being is this? Even with the wealth of adjectives I possess, I can barely find one to describe you!

So expressing my frustration over easy missed chances now means I'm a 'Fairweather fan'?
So them Enrique and Iniesta that talked about the missed chances in their post-match interviews are also Fairweather fans?

Is Sergi Roberto not our player? Shouldn't I be concerned about his comeback date especially when the coach could not make any midfield sub because he had no experienced option on the bench?

I know you are quite pained that I inferred to you as a senseless person on your thread, but you don't need to keep on displaying your 'senselessness' on every other thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2015
homesteady:

Which kind of Human being is this? Even with the wealth of adjectives I possess, I can barely find one to describe you!

So expressing my frustration over easy missed chances now means I'm a 'Fairweather fan'?
So them Enrique and Iniesta that talked about the missed chances in their post-match interviews are also Fairweather fans?

Is Sergi Roberto not our player? Shouldn't I be concerned about his comeback date especially when the coach could not make any midfield sub because he had no experienced option on the bench?

I know you are quite pained that I inferred to you as a senseless person on your thread, but you don't need to keep on displaying your 'senselessness' on every other thread.

Some posts are better ignored bro, I have learnt of that a long time ago. Imagine someone accusing us on our thread of discussing Madrid issues? Na to just dey press ignore button jere as prescribed by dmcdad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2015
sebod:

Some posts are better ignored bro, I have learnt of that a long time ago. Imagine someone accusing us on our thread of discussing Madrid issues? Na to just dey press ignore button jere as prescribed by dmc.dad.
I dey tellz you, no be everyone man gats respond to. E dey pain more to snub their ar.se than even replying them.

Hope your weekend bam.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Itz obvious d guy was just tryna paint suarez in a bad light. Wanted 2 stir up controversy cos of suarez's past. Talk of making a mountain out of a Moe hill
See the injury he's making a fuss about sef..Attention seeker. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2015
dmcdad:

I dey tellz you, no be everyone man gats respond to. E dey pain more to snub their ar.se than even replying them.

Hope your weekend bam.

Yea bro, thanks to baba God.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
homesteady:

W[s]hich kind of Human being is this? Even with the wealth of adjectives I possess, I can barely find one to describe you!

I know you are quite pained that I inferred to you as a senseless person on your thread, but you don't need to keep on displaying your 'senselessness' on every other thread. [/s]

All those rants are rubbish. Is it a new thing for players to be missing chances? You are not so smart at all. You were bitter you did nt win the match, calling for sergi roberto to return and thanking God for not watching the match said a lot about your loyalty. Debroslink said it all, you are not a true fan. A fairweather fan is even a mild word to use for you. Learn from other loyal fans and stop spitting stupidity. Thats why most of you foolishly call barcelona the greatest team of all time, idiocy at its peak. Real madrid is head and shoulder above your one-way team in silverwares' achievements.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
coded01:
cool

I think it's going to be a Barça vs River Plate final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Austeenx:

I think it's going to be a Barça vs River Plate final.

Whichever we are winning! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is it not the same Chelsea thread someone said Chelsea conceded an offside goal on Saturday... shocked shocked grin grin

I think it's better we click the ignore button like some of us do...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
coded01:
Is it not the same Chelsea thread someone said Chelsea conceded an offside goal on Saturday... shocked shocked grin grin

I think it's better we click the ignore button like some of us do...
Heheheheh, I see am self and fear catch me grin grin grin but, that ignore button dey work wella.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
sebod:

Heheheheh, I see am self and fear catch me grin grin grin but, that ignore button dey work wella.
Adey tellz you. E dey work like magic. I see am too ooooo.lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
sebod:

It's a shame...Some of them turn nairaland to their House where any disagreement with them would result to unwarranted curses... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
dmcdad:

Adey tellz you. E dey work like magic. I see am too ooooo.lipsrsealed
E come be like say no be the same match I watch wey dem evn show the replay many times. That thread na comedy thread really and you self no dey help matter for them. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
coded01:

It's a shame...Some of them turn nairaland to their House where any disagreement with them would result to unwarranted curses... angry
Na to just enter the thread when I wan laugh. I still don't know why I would engage anyone in rants and curse in a real life let alone a faceless forum.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
sebod:

Na to just enter the thread when I wan laugh. I still don't know why I would engage anyone in rants and curse in a real life let alone a faceless forum.

Smh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
sebod:

E come be like say no be the same match I watch wey dem evn show the replay many times. That thread na comedy thread really and you self no dey help matter for them. grin grin grin
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I dey give them hope abeg.cheesy

I no better pass you wey dey give them hopeless?grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2015
airmark:

All those rants are rubbish. Is it a new thing for players to be missing chances? You are not so smart at all. You were bitter you did nt win the match, calling for sergi roberto to return and thanking God for not watching the match said a lot about your loyalty. Debroslink said it all, you are not a true fan. A fairweather fan is even a mild word to use for you. Learn from other loyal fans and stop spitting stupidity. Thats why most of you foolishly call barcelona the greatest team of all time, idiocy at its peak. Real madrid is head and shoulder above your one-way team in silverwares' achievements.

I can't even decipher the rationale behind this your silly outbursts grin
I have said this same stuff many times whenever we lose a game that the players missed many chances, so as many other people here. Who likes watching a match where many clear chances are wasted only to draw or lose? undecided

I was here when we went trophyless and when it seemed like we would still go trophyless last season, does it now make any sense for me to be planning to switch to another team just because we played a draw with Valencia? gringrin
Nigga you need to chill, and stop spamming Debroslink name in all your posts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I dey give them hope abeg.cheesy

I no better pass you wey dey give them hopeless?grin
Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Damn grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
FINALLY,A BARCA PLAYER WINS LA LIGA PLAYER OF THE MONTH. Its Neymar Jr.. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
bykebyke:
Damn grin
How do you describe the greatest footballer of all time? #Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
haywhy911:

FINALLY,A BARCA PLAYER WINS LA LIGA PLAYER OF THE MONTH. Its Neymar Jr.. cheesy

Congrats to him. The guys last month was superb
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
stuff46:

Congrats to him. The guys last month was superb
yeah,bro. An incredible month he had. He is now the first Barcelona player to achieve that.. He tops Messi on this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
haywhy911:
yeah,bro. An incredible month he had. He is now the first Barcelona player to achieve that.. He tops Messi on this

I have not known about such feet, which site you read it from?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy911(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
stuff46:

I have not known about such feet, which site you read it from?
it's all over sport sites.. I read it first on Barcelona's official twitter handle..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Majikman(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.