Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,154 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673813 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sometimes enn, publicity is very good ohh!

If this issue of no barcelona player ever wining the award did not breakout on the Internet, it would have still continued like that. I did not even know such award existed until the issue was raised up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
neymar out. with groin injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Official: Neymar has a small thigh muscle injury, not clear when he'll be back #fcblive

Wowwww!
Tomorrow's game is a dead rubber match, so no worries!

I hope Iniesta is rested abeg, I think he has played 2 straight 90mins now without been subbed - this was why I was asking about the return of Sergi Roberto and that douchebag called airmark was spitting his characteristic rubbish grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
homesteady:
Sometimes enn, publicity is very good ohh!

If this issue of no barcelona player ever wining the award did not breakout on the Internet, it would have still continued like that. I did not even know such award existed until the issue was raised up.
I don dey observe am for the past 2 seasons. I could remember Rafinha won it last year February when he was still at Celta alongside Lucho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
homesteady:
Official: Neymar has a small thigh muscle injury, not clear when he'll be back #fcblive

Wowwww!
Tomorrow's game is a dead rubber match, so no worries!

I hope Iniesta is rested abeg, I think he has played 2 straight 90mins now without been subbed - this was why I was asking about the return of Sergi Roberto and that douchebag called airmark was spitting his characteristic rubbish grin
Iniesta and Pique didn't travel. So no worries.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Neymar injured...uhm make en rest sef. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
bykebyke:
Neymar injured...uhm make en rest sef. grin
for

four month....

no four days
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
CR7....10 goals in 6 matches....#Beastmode cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

Do you think homesteady is a matured barca fan? He knows very little about soccer fellowship. Y'all need to groom him , he's a minor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
airmark:

Do you think homesteady is a matured barca fan? He knows very little about soccer fellowship. Y'all need to groom him , he's a minor.
You and am wan turn coo.gar and babe.3 abi?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
pelvicky:
for

four month....

no four days
Opportunity to rest. I know say weekend match no sure for am be that. That's what I want sef. E don tey wey him need rest. Now the rest don come by force.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:
wetin we suppose do with this now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Not to take away anything from him, but he scored those against small teams. Scoring Malmo 6 goals home and away (and maybe more coming) is nothing special if you ask me.

I know someone might think I am hating. But this is just the plain truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

Not to take away anything from him, but he scored those against small teams. Scoring Malmo 6 goals home and away (and maybe more coming) is nothing special if you ask me.

PSG home And away come to mind...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:
Now I can breathe well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
pelvicky:
PSG home And away come to mind...
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
homesteady:
Now I can breathe well.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

Abeg, na from Naija league that Malmo from?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
sebod:

Abeg, na from Naija league that Malmo from?
If na Nigerian league them for better pass like that na. Na like Chad league.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
airmark:

You never seem to be bold enough to say out your opinions alone, you always need someone to approve them! That's why you always try to attach other people to your posts! You are having an argument with Mr A, you are now tagging Mr X and Z to the issue.

1st you were trying to drag Debros into it, he snubbed you! Now you've jumped to Dmcdad! Who would you jump to next?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
homesteady:

You never seem to be bold enough to say out your opinions alone, you always need someone to approve them! That's why you always try to attach other people to your posts! You are having an argument with Mr A, you are now tagging Mr X and Z to the issue.

1st you were trying to drag Debros into it, he snubbed you! Now you've jumped to Dmc.dad! Who would you jump to next?
Bro, why not drop this? You wanna be a part of the war of words they undergo every now and then?

Let it slide abeg. It's not worth it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
All spanish teams won today - Madrid, Atletico and Sevilla
2 Topping their table.

I'm still bitter about this Sevilla issue, oya let them try to hustle for Europa cup, if not no UCL for them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
homesteady:
All spanish teams won today - Madrid, Atletico and Sevilla
2 Topping their table.

I'm still bitter about this Sevilla issue, oya let them try to hustle for Europa cup, if not no UCL for them.
You know say na there their power dey. Make them go fight for am once more if them fit win am 3 times on a trot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
EPL would have one less team next UCL. There is no escaping it. That league is the perfect epitome of over-hype. I pity EPL fans who still think their pathetic league is the best.

Imagine, Man Utd can't qualify ahead of PSV and Wolfsburg. Na wa oooooo.

Chelsea struggling to get ahead of Porto and Dynamo Kyiv. Na wa oooooo.

And Arse.nal are finding it hard to save their lives ahead of Olympiacos and Dinamo Zagreb. Na big wa oooooo.

Where is the EPL headed?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

You know say na there their power dey. Make them go fight for am once more if them fit win am 3 times on a trot.

This year Europa would be strong ohh!
Dortmund is killing people
Villareal guys are strong this year
Aduriz is scoring anyhow for Bilbao
Klopp factor in liverpool

Their papa - Sevilla don come join them
Man u don arrive (I think they won't take it serious, except if their league top 4 position is threatened)

Arsenal has 70% probability to join tomorrow
Chelsea - 40%

haaaa...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

MSN=9 UCL goals, CR=11 UCL goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
homesteady:

Their papa - Sevilla don come join them
Man u don arrive (I think they won't take it serious, except if their league top 4 position is threatened)

Chelsea - 40%

haaaa...
But... But... I thought EPL teams are the best. I thougjt they play in the strongest league. How come they become soft and are run over by mediocre teams in UCL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

But... But... I thought EPL teams are the best. I thougjt they play in the strongest league. How come they become soft and are run over by mediocre teams in UCL?
Funny enough, some guy would still argue that while some few ones already believe how over hyped the league is.
Imagine our regular customer don take style avoid us in the second round cha.#cityourcustomer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
sebod:

Funny enough, some guy would still argue that while some few ones already believe how over hyped the league is.
Imagine our regular customer don take style avoid us in the second round cha.#cityourcustomer.
E better sef ooooo. At least we go know say we don get one bonus for quarter finals be that. That is if them go fit qualify comot from second round.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
When you had Hazard as your best in the league, a player who couldn't deliver them against 10-man PSG, and now I think Vardy is now their best in the league, you know the EPL league is clearly on the decline.

From Thierry Henry, Alan Shearer and Cristiano Ronaldo, now we have Hazard and Vardy is currently leading. Pathetic! sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
dmcdad:

E better sef ooooo. At least we go know say we don get one bonus for quarter finals be that. That is if them go fit qualify comot from second round.
I love playing them sha!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
homesteady:

Their papa - Sevilla don come join them[b]
Man u don arrive (I think they won't take it serious, except if their league top 4 position is threatened)[/b]

Chelsea - 40%

haaaa...

I dont think so... grin

Whether they like it or not...They arent winning nada... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.