Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,723 members, 7,837,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4635808 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (6211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

None of Bony Navas and Aguero played full 90mins and got 6 same as Toure
...and that is why I knew that rating is nothing but a farce. De Bruyne on 7? Navas that couldn't get a SINGLE cross in?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
Ha ha ha. FYI, both Arsenal goals were caused by Mangala. First he played Walcott onside, who then proceeded to turn and fire a shot. First goal. Second goal, he decided to play a loose pass to Fernandinho; possession lost...goal. So where did Yaya cause the goals?
A ghost passed the ball to Giroud to score that second goal I guess?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
...and that is why I knew that rating is nothing but a farce. De Bruyne on 7? Navas that couldn't get a SINGLE cross in?

Shows how useless Yaya was in midfield strolling all over while Ozil was wrecking havoc there were at least 4 instances I saw while Arsenal was wrecking his team Yaya was simply lumbering all over the field
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
bykebyke:

A ghost passed the ball to Giroud to score that second goal I guess?
I know you never played football. The closest you must have ever done to playing football is table soccer. I can bet on it. A defender gave away possession; and you expect Yaya Toure to fly like Mercury or what? Ogbeni you better go sleep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
Ha ha ha. FYI, both Arsenal goals were caused by Mangala. First he played Walcott onside, who then proceeded to turn and fire a shot. First goal. Second goal, he decided to play a loose pass to Fernandinho; possession lost...goal. So where did Yaya cause the goals?
if yaya didn't give ozil enof space then mangala or wat won't be in trouble

yaya didn't track back when his team need him to do that and no significant performance in d final third except 4 d last 10min

God bless pep
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Shows how useless Yaya was in midfield strolling all over while Ozil was wrecking havoc there were at least 4 instances I saw while Arsenal was wrecking his team Yaya was simply lumbering all over the field
Did any of those instances lead to a goal? I have addressed the goals; and none was Yaya's fault. Say something else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
pelvicky:
if yaya didn't give ozil enof space then mangala or wat won't be in trouble

yaya didn't track back when his team need him to do that and no significant performance in d final third except 4 d last 10min

God bless pep
LMAO. These Busquets fanboys are just hilarious. Yaya was supposed to have known Mangala would give away the ball and track back. How about you offer him a crystal ball?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
Did any of those instances lead to a goal? I have addressed the goals; and none was Yaya's fault. Say something else.

Yes check the first goal and see Yaya strolling in midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yes check the first goal and see Yaya strolling in midfield
Guy, like I said, first goal was PRIMARILY Mangala. He played Walcott onside. SECONDARILY it was Otamendi. Sebi una claim say Yaya no be Holding Midfielder. So what did that have to do with him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nip Holmes @GetIraniOffTS
@TheRealFbloke truth is Yaya cant cut it for us in CL and is a defensive liability for us. Sell in summer, shouldve 2 years back tbh
4:22 PM - 21 Dec 2015

Simon Curtis @bifana_bifana
Some odd opinions about Yaya this evening. Brilliant last 10 minutes and goal but a shadow of his former barnstorming self apart from that.
4:31 PM - 21 Dec 2015

Darren Watson @DarrenNorwest
@Church_of_MCFC Yaya is far better when in more advanced position as proved tonight, wasted when playing deep position
4:46 PM - 21 Dec 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
I know you never played football. The closest you must have ever done to playing football is table soccer. I can bet on it. A defender gave away possession; and you expect Yaya Toure to fly like Mercury or what? Ogbeni you better go sleep.
If to you Yaya played well in yesterday's game then you are nothing but a Yaya fanboy/man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
Guy, like I said, first goal was PRIMARILY Mangala. He played Walcott onside. SECONDARILY it was Otamendi. Sebi una claim say Yaya no be Holding Midfielder. So what did that have to do with him?

Yaya was strolling behind Ozil while he got enough time to pick his pass. In football no one should be ball watching like Yaya was doing no wonder Pep sold his lazy asss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Nip Holmes @GetIraniOffTS
@TheRealFbloke truth is Yaya cant cut it for us in CL and is a defensive liability for us. Sell in summer, shouldve 2 years back tbh
4:22 PM - 21 Dec 2015

Simon Curtis @bifana_bifana
Some odd opinions about Yaya this evening. Brilliant last 10 minutes and goal but a shadow of his former barnstorming self apart from that.
4:31 PM - 21 Dec 2015

Darren Watson @DarrenNorwest
@Church_of_MCFC Yaya is far better when in more advanced position as proved tonight, wasted when playing deep position
4:46 PM - 21 Dec 2015
LMAO. These Manchester City fans. I understand why they want to put it all on Yaya. Yaya IS Manchester City. But Ol' Boy gotta caution himself make dem no kill am. There was a time Yaya would play almost every position on the pitch. Now, Omo Boy just dey take am easy. Let the others earn their salary too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Yaya was strolling behind Ozil while he got enough time to pick his pass. In football no one should be ball watching like Yaya was doing no wonder Pep sold his lazy asss
Hahahaha...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
bykebyke:

If to you Yaya played well in yesterday's game then you are nothing but a Yaya fanboy/man.
Ogbeni, the day Busquets scores that kind of goal Yaya scored, that day I will stop watching Barca play. I promise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
Ogbeni, the day Busquets scores that kind of goal Yaya scored, that day I will stop watching Barca play. I promise.
No please,he shouldn't score that kind of goal,I would prefer he covers my back four like he has always done.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
bykebyke:

No please,he shouldn't score that kind of goal,I would prefer he covers my back four like he has always done.
Wetin he cover? LMAO. Busquets cover. What a joke.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
busi is doing is primary work well unlike yaya .....

this is what they wrote abt yaya

City saw a
spark of life in the final 10 minutes, when Yaya
Toure just decided hey, wait – I don’t feel like
getting blanked today
. Toure received a square
pass at the top of the box, and with his first
touch, hit a looping shot perfectly into the top
corner to pull one back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
yaya is a fraud....

God bless pep jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Now it's Yaya that is trending. Hmmm

I hail una oooooooo.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
I swear, one of the funniest moments which I also dread is when Barca loses possession and I have to watch Busquets the Snail running backwards in slow motion like he's on a treadmill and getting no where. Jezuz. I will be laughing and praying the opponents don't score.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
Wetin he cover? LMAO. Busquets cover. What a joke.
Sergio Nnamdi Busquets is Barcelona's DM and not Yaya Toure.

If e pain you,Pele. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
bykebyke:

Sergio Nnamdi Busquets is Barcelona's DM and not Yaya Toure.

If e pain you,Pele. tongue
Ogbeni e no pain me o; he gives me comic relief (at the same time heart palpitations) when Barca loses possession.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
logica:
Ogbeni e no pain me o; he gives me comic relief (at the same time heart palpitations) when Barca loses possession.
You will keep having all those till 2019. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
coded01:

Honestly you going too far about those that watch games from viewing center... There is fun in watching with people... angry
Hahaha...are you feeling guilty? How can you really watch and analyze a match with m0rons talking nonsense all around (especially Chelsea fans)? If I want to drink, I drink. Just staring at the TV but really seeing nothing. But if I want to enjoy a match and analyze, I sit my @ss at home.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2015
logica:
Hahaha...are you feeling guilty? How can you really watch and analyze a match with m0rons talking nonsense all around (especially Chelsea fans)? If I want to drink, I drink. Just staring at the TV but really seeing nothing. But if I want to enjoy a match and analyze, I sit my @ss at home.

Wicked!!! grin grin

I think Sebod predicted yaya leaving for malmo fc once Pep becomes Man City's coach... grin

Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola will reportedly seek to lure Sergio Busquets away from the club next summer, with the Bayern Munich boss expected to join Manchester City.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2015
coded01:

Former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola will reportedly seek to lure Sergio Busquets away from the club next summer, with the Bayern Munich boss expected to join Manchester City.

Hahaha...Busquets will think twice. Leave for the league of Speedy Gonzales types? League of very low technical ability but all about speed? I dey wait...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2015
logica:
Hahaha...Busquets will think twice. Leave for the league of Speedy Gonzales types? League of very low technical ability but all about speed? I dey wait...

angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2015
logica:
I swear, one of the funniest moments which I also dread is when Barca loses possession and I have to watch Busquets the Snail running backwards in slow motion like he's on a treadmill and getting no where. Jezuz. I will be laughing and praying the opponents don't score.

How many times people ask you which DM you want? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2015
logica:
Barca fan but think YAYA is better than Sergio ? Are you that guy ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:27am On Dec 23, 2015
logica:

And with him in DM barca has won 3 CL titles. Misty be great comic relief o

Every club would love this type of comic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 5:17am On Dec 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

And with him in DM barca has won 3 CL titles. Misty be great comic relief o

Every club would love this type of comic
Messi, Iniesta, Puyol, Eto'o, Henry, Neymar, Rakitic, Suarez, Xavi, etc. Why wouldn't Barca win 3 CLs with those names i mentioned? Busquets ko....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (6211) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.