Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616110 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
Xavi, Messi, Ronaldo Up For Best Player Award
Xavi Hernandez, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will contest the inaugural UEFA Best Player in Europe on 25 August after the shortlist was announced today.

uefa.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2011
Messi will easily see the others off to the award. Though i would have wished Xavi won it.
Ronaldo sucks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2011
^^
Nah, Ronaldo doesn't suck. He is a very good player. He just does not play for Barca grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2011
AjanleKoko:

^^
Nah, Ronaldo doesn't suck. He is a very good player. He just does not play for Barca grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2011
Welcome Alexis.

Alexis:
"I joined Barcelona because I want to tell my grandchildren about the trophies I won, not about the money I gained."

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^

He should come and make our opponents cry.

I need him to score

I already have him in my team grin

Even in my team, Cesc no gree come, me sef don bone am, looking for a better CM to buy when the season re-opens.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
Goalllll. . . Wonder goal. Three touch freekick. . . Iniesta - Ibi and Thiago tucks it away.
1- 0

Line up: Valdes; Riverola, Busquets, Fontas, Maxwell; Keita, Thiago, Iniesta; Cuenca, Soriano, Afellay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2011
2-2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ritchboy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^
Lol

Final score: 2-2 after 90 mins. 4- 2 on penalties.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
Pinto should be sold or be glued to the bench. He was distastrous in the match. Were Internacional de Porto Allegri very good, they would have punished us severly for Pinto serial mistakes.
I thought Barca were after Lanus Keeper as backup?

FC Barcelona and FC Bayern München for final tomorrow at 08:30PM.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^Yep. But this is more than just Pinto. I just don't know why we often choose to pass the ball out of defence when simply clearing it would by far be a better option. I know passing the ball out the back allows us build from the back but it's not everytime we can do this.
We're often too guilty of losing the ball when trying to pass it out the back and gifting our opponents the ball in advantageous positions. This was how we conceded against Madrid in the CL, by trying to pass the ball out of defence. It was the same way we conceded against Man Utd in the CL final(they had just that one shot on target - from the chance we gifted them and from which they scored) and there have been other numerous cases where we've been punished when trying to pass the ball out of defence.
It's just that Internacional decided to look a gift horse in the mouth. . . we would have been severely punished for trying to be too much of an aesthete(don't know if that's what I should blame it on).
We can't be doing this every time. We can only try to pass the ball out of the back when it's safe, that is, when there's a player in space to recieve it. In a case when there's no player in space to recieve the ball, f^ ckin clear the ball, shikena!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
medjai:

^^Yep. But this is more than just Pinto. I just don't know why we often choose to pass the ball out of defence when simply clearing it would by far be a better option. I know passing the ball out the back allows us build from the back but it's not everytime we can do this.
We're often too guilty of losing the ball when trying to pass it out the back and gifting our opponents the ball in advantageous positions. This was how we conceded against Madrid in the CL, by trying to pass the ball out of defence. It was the same way we conceded against Man Utd in the CL final and there have been other numerous cases where've been punished when trying to pass the ball out of defence.
We can't be doing this every time. We can only try to pass the ball out of the back when it's safe, that is, when there's a player in space to recieve it. In a case when there's no player in space to recieve the ball, f^ ckin clear the ball, shikena!

Now i am beginning to doubt your cule allegiances o grin

You should know that we don't hoof the ball. Not the Catalans. Not Spain, in fact. We simply don't play like that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki-taka
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
I am simply in love with the 3 tuck zig-zag pass technique. Almost worked against Man-U if pedro was fast enough to calm it like thiago did today and putting it in its place( back of the net).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
Tomorrow be ready for our boys.

Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos, David Alaba, Nils Petersen, Takashi Usami, Holger Badstuber etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Now i am beginning to doubt your cule allegiances o grin

You should know that we don't hoof the ball. Not the Catalans. Not Spain, in fact. We simply don't play like that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki-taka
Lol. Sometimes, hoofing the ball is just the best option.
Against Madrid in the CL, Pedro lost the ball when we were passing the ball out of the defence and Madrid scored. Against Man Utd, Abidal lost the ball and we conceded - that was United's only chance in that game, we more or less gifted them that goal.
Quite a number of goals we concede are as a result of losing the ball when trying to pass it out of the back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2011
Dayo, we;ll field our team B against your boys and u'll still get whooped.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2011
eyoniggar:

Dayo, we;ll field our team B against your boys and u'll still get whooped.
Talking about our youth players, I was hugely impressed by Riverola, Cuenca and Oriol Rosell. . . Stars of the future.
Quality stuff from our youth players yesterday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2011
Am telling you mehn Medjai!! They know the style and they are playing according to it. All thats left is perfection and growing up in experience,mental strength, etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Tomorrow be ready for our boys.

Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos, David Alaba, Nils Petersen, Takashi Usami, Holger Badstuber etc

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2011
eyoniggar:

Am telling you mehn Medjai!! They know the style and they are playing according to it. All thats left is perfection and growing up in experience,mental strength, etc
Some of our best youngsters weren't even there. Sergi Roberto is with the Spanish U-20 team in Colombia. Gerard Deulofeu is with the Spanish U-19 team in Romania and Oriol Romeu is set to move to Chelsea . . . Montoya, Muniesa, Bartra all didn't feature. This goes to show the depth of talent in our youth sides. Viva La Masia.

Meanwhile, we have to sell Jeffren fast, fast. He's super wack.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
Xavi, Messi, and Cristiano, candidates for best European player

CR7: “Finally, I’ve been nominated again for an important award!”

Platini: “Don’t get too excited.  Everyone knows who’s going to win.”

haaaaa haaaaaaa

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
Jeffren should be loaned out to any of the second division team.he is a waste of space and more annoying that he was making hell of noise when it was rumoured he was gonna be part of Alexis's deal.he should better think fast cos i really do not see how possible he will have more minutes than Afellay,Pedro and Alexis.i am expecting pep to start with some of the bigger bois against Bayern tonight.Bayern are not handling this tournament as mere friendlies as they are eager to lay their hand on a trophy after a trophyless season, lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
ogazi007:

Jeffren should be loaned out to any of the second division team.he is a waste of space and more annoying that he was making hell of noise when it was rumoured he was gonna be part of Alexis's deal.he should better think fast cos i really do not see how possible he will have more minutes than Afellay,Pedro and Alexis.i am expecting pep to start with some of the bigger bois against Bayern tonight.Bayern are not handling this tournament as mere friendlies as they are eager to lay their hand on a trophy after a trophyless season, lol.

me too i was suprise o to see their key stars yesterday o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
Are these regulars?

Bayern line up vs Barrca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------Petersen----------

Olic----------Alaba---------Usami

-------Pranjic-----Gustavo--------

Contento---Badstuber--Boateng--Rafinha

------------Butt------------------
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
Gooooallll!!! Thiago. Soriano assist. Barca B r.aping Bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2011
V V is superb! Great on one on one.
He really pulled a great save to deny that lad!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
Good game

Barca showed their class runs deep

Congrats
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
Fantastic Thiago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That his goal was great
2 - 0!
Thiago , King of Audi!

What a great start to the season with Audi cup!

Bring on Madrid!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2011
Nice game.
The Barca B boys look bad, sir shocked, oh yeah.

Now y'all see why Zubi has such a hard time buying players. grin I mean, who is the dude going to buy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2011
C'mon, this is so unfair ~ y'all is just selfish, what do you need CF4 for; when you already got TA4 ~ f.cuk it. . . . . . . gosh, even the German national woulda lost to that team last night!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, emmask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.