Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4638773 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) ... (6215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 7:35pm On May 11
I want Nico Williams in. Lol..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:41pm On May 11
jpmoriarti:
You don't like Everton midfielder, Onana or you think he's way out of our budget?

As for Ladesma, I actually like the guy. Barcelona will ignore him now and claim he doesn't use his feet well on the ball.

Like who cares? Ter Stegen uses his feet well and yet we're conceding right, left and centre. We need goalkeeper who's good at keeping out the ball more consistently. No be playing from the back that wins you matches.

Onana is not bad but not my type of player the guy no too technical ,e sabi tackle well sha

Na that using feet go finally kee Barca ,rubbish

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:43pm On May 11
jpmoriarti:
Definitely tired of the bum. He can neither attack nor defend effectively. Needs help to play as a defensive midfielder. Can't score. Can't assist. Offers nothing essentially.

We have to sell him now to fund the signing of a more effective player.

Meanwhile, I just read that Zubimendi is not interested in leaving La Real. Then let's focus on more realistic options. He's not the only good defensive midfielder around

If dem see offer e go leave ,we don’t expect him to say he wants to join Barca ,and if we can’t get him then we have to look for better options ,you will like mats weiffer sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:13pm On May 12
jpmoriarti:
Shares birthday with me and Andres Iniesta.

Happy birthday to us all.

Happy birthday man!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:19pm On May 12
andrewbaba44:

You should first be tired of this turning garri master

We don’t have Spanish fraud in midfield aside romeu who is as good as gone

grin grin grin grin grin

Twist to the left, to the right then pass to Cancelo or any LB.

He should gerrout but if I'm to choose who stays between this turner and our basket 🧺, I think I'll rather he(turner) stays.

Our keeper is a joke. Watch his costly mistake or poor positioning leading to 1, 2 or 3 goals Vs Socieda tomorrow.

I'll be here to update!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:59pm On May 12
Jokerman:
So Barcelona fans go support Man UTD tomorrow 😂😂😂

Don't play....🤣🤣😂

I hope they can score 7.

1 down, 6 to go! 😜

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:12pm On May 12
oliverano:

Happy birthday man!
Thanks my guy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 7:20am On May 13
What your team lack is drive and force. You guys should push for haaland to come. Right now, your team is just like an upgraded Newcastle. Mid and average players without drive. Mark my words, madrid will dominate la liga and spain for so many years.

Keep on hoping for the messiah from la mesia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 7:57am On May 13
nonny1212:
What your team lack is drive and force. You guys should push for haaland to come. Right now, your team is just like an upgraded Newcastle. Mid and average players without drive. Mark my words, madrid will dominate la liga and spain for so many years.

We don tell them many times but them no dey hear word..

All these Ferranmi, Cretinous vermin etc wouldn't take them anywhere but they keep hyping them to high heavens..

See as a Barca fan dey wánk to the name of Everton's Onana FFS!

The standards have really dropped grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 8:07am On May 13
Na truth you talk, no be lie. But haaland can't do the job for us. It will be like the way he plays for Norway with the current squad we have. grin grin grin grin
nonny1212:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 1:42pm On May 13
I hope this Xavi, Deco board offloading Vitor Roque is false

All this decision is making look like Xavi no go sabi buy player

He wants Ferran to stay
Dey wan sell Roque who played most of his game as a winger

Any match Barca dey struggle Dem go put am to make it seems like he's a bad player

Omo I regret supporting this team

Laporta just dey like buhari always talking about the past administration

All there moves are made public

Deco as a sporting director is a disaster

Omo me I don go break for Barca things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:06pm On May 13
Did everything to get a player despite the financial issue ,forced the player to arrive early January instead of the summer

Kid always coming as a sub ,scored in his second and third league game ,get red carded and returned then suddenly he is no more on the coaches plan

Xavi nice one ooo ,na Ego go kill you and that useless deco

At least after the kid leaves on a 1 year loan and return xavi will be out of my club

Xavi should enjoy 36 years old tinubu as his only striker next season and Loan out an 18 year role talented kid .

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 3:35pm On May 13
Even me sef, na messi I blame. Na him make me love barca. To leave the club con hard for me grin grin
UncleHaba22:
I hope this Xavi, Deco board offloading Vitor Roque is false

All this decision is making look like Xavi no go sabi buy player

He wants Ferran to stay
Dey wan sell Roque who played most of his game as a winger

Any match Barca dey struggle Dem go put am to make it seems like he's a bad player

Omo I regret supporting this team

Laporta just dey like buhari always talking about the past administration

All there moves are made public

Deco as a sporting director is a disaster

Omo me I don go break for Barca things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:11pm On May 13
Barcelona has signed real betis's defensive midfielder Guido rodriguez, he plays for Argentina too.
Just checked his stats and he has a pretty good stat but he is 30 years of age.
Atleast he still has 3 to 5 years of active high intensity European football.

After his signing, personally i think we don't need Kimmish anymore, we can't spend that much money with kimmish, now that we have a pure defensive midfielder.
All we gats do is look for a young proper lama sia defensive midfielder that can act as his replacement in games that he needs rest or maybe if he is injured but even at that, with the presence of gavi in the midfield, i think we are good to go.
I think using that huge money on kimmish doesn't worth it.
With this guy and gavi helping out, i think we are good to go.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:16pm On May 13
Since xavi doesn't really has that faith in Rogue, there is nothing much we can do, we have to accept that it is what it is and we have to take advantage of the situation.

There is a latest news of Barcelona swapping rogue with Mason greenwood.
Personally i think it's a good deal and we should go for it.

I mean Greenwood is tested and trusted and we have to accept reality that rogue isn't needed by xavi.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 5:24pm On May 13
We don't need kimmich. Abi no be the same guy wey chop dribbling like mad from vinicus jr grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 5:59pm On May 13
All our opponents coaches wants Xavi to stay. Some people will think their praising him. Who no wan grab 3 points next season grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:47pm On May 13
Ijustwantto:
All our opponents coaches wants Xavi to stay. Some people will think their praising him. Who no wan grab 3 points next season grin grin
Next season, we will return to Camp Nou. We lost alot of key matches in this Montjuic. Next season will be different. Our performance at Montijuic was key to our failure this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 7:52pm On May 13
Just remembered how suspect Xavi's talent ID is.

At some point in the start of his coaching career for Barca, this man wanted Azpilicueta. shocked

I believe that was the period Grimaldo offered himself to Barca too and Xavi rejected him for Marcos Alonso. shocked shocked

Barca go too sink into mediocrity with this short man in charge of the team.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:00pm On May 13
BykeLaByke:
Just remembered how suspect Xavi's talent ID is.

At some point in the start of his coaching career for Barca, this man wanted Azpilicueta. shocked

I believe that was the period Grimaldo offered himself to Barca too and Xavi rejected him for Marcos Alonso. shocked shocked

Barca go too sink into mediocrity with this short man in charge of the team.
These things are never here nor there. Remember that this Grilmaldo at the time, left Benfica on a free transfer. If it worked out very well for him there, why do you think Benfica let him leave on a free?

Then suddenly, he found a system under Alonso, which allowed him to thrive, then you speak as though you could see on a hindsight.

Everyone knew how good Oriol Romeu was at Girona last season. Then we brought him in and he flopped big time.

There is never a given that a talent and a shining star elsewhere, can turn out as good as everyone expected in another team. And reverse is also the true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 8:52pm On May 13
Oldwandowski missing chances again grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:08pm On May 13
I guess that's the end of Vitor Roque at Barca. Xavi is clearly not convinced by whatever he has shown him at the training ground.

Barca should look to cash in as quickly as possible before his value plummets.

Boy failed his audition. 40m euros wasted. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:14pm On May 13
Also Araujo didn't play a single minute tonight? Is he on his way out of the club also?

Definitely, he disappointed in our biggest matches this season. If he can generate 100million euros for the club, then he should be sold. We need to invest in midfield and attack. Eric Garcia should be brought back to replace him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:17pm On May 13
Again, Joao Cancelo continues to disappoint. Zero contributions in defence and in attack. All promising attacking progress from Real Sociedad came from his flank. While he offered nothing going forward.

A failed loan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 10:19pm On May 13
How can anyone want to sell Raphinha and lord of movement is left alone and not sold. Barca matter just tire me. Just look at Raphinha s game tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 10:21pm On May 13
Laporta out chants already?

Yes please, add Deco and Xavi to the list too please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:25pm On May 13
udatso:
How can anyone want to sell Raphinha and lord of movement is left alone and not sold. Barca matter just tire me. Just look at Raphinha s game tonight
We're talking about people who can generate money in the transfer market with a possible sale. Money that can help with FFP.
Yes, Ferran Torres will be sold. But how much will be realized? And Barca could still be owing City on top the money they bought him with.

It is just a mess everywhere you look. Barca's administrations has been the worst I have ever witnessed. Not a single big decision I can recall in the last decade has ended up benefitting the club in the short and medium term.

This is the single reason the club has regressed. All big decisions have been awful and ill-thought. See Vitor Roque situation. You spent 40 million in time of crisis on a player the coach clearly did not want.

Series upon series of bad decision. I don't know exactly when we will recover from this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:40pm On May 13
Lamine yamal might be him ,but let’s take it step by step
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:42pm On May 13
jpmoriarti:
We're talking about people who can generate money in the transfer market with a possible sale. Money that can help with FFP.
Yes, Ferran Torres will be sold. But how much will be realized? And Barca could still be owing City on top the money they bought him with.

It is just a mess everywhere you look. Barca's administrations has been the worst I have ever witnessed. Not a single big decision I can recall in the last decade has ended up benefitting the club in the short and medium term.

This is the single reason the club has regressed. All big decisions have been awful and ill-thought. See Vitor Roque situation. You spent 40 million in time of crisis on a player the coach clearly did not want.

Series upon series of bad decision. I don't know exactly when we will recover from this

If you wan generate money sell that white pogba and leave raphina alone

White Pogba didn’t smell a league title till the arrival of raphina

The fool is trying to run down is contract so he will leave for free and get another huge paycheck

I will tell you for free that if FDJ leave Barca for free he will be more hated than dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 10:54pm On May 13
They want to sell him and keep Ferran

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:54pm On May 13
andrewbaba44:

The fool is trying to run down is contract so he will leave for free and get another huge paycheck

I will tell you for free that if FDJ leave Barca for free he will be more hated than dembele

I just want to add that Barca is owing the guy lots of money. The debt grows every day. Yet he wish to run down his contract and go.for free.

If he goes for free, the board should be blamed for all these financial ineptitude. They should sell him off, Barca gained nothing from the outing of Messi and Dembele. It shouldn't repeat itself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:57pm On May 13
andrewbaba44:

FDJ knows it benefits him more to stay at Barca than at any other place. His salary is huge and the family loves the city. He wants to run down his contract and collect all the penny he can. He's going to follow Dembele steps. Offer nothing to the club and walk away with huge wages

(1) (2) (3) ... (6199) (6200) (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) ... (6215) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, Dayokunu1, onuwaje(m), abduleez1(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.