Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668855 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Isiterere:

Even with the line up you posted, it is ridicule. With a 7goals margin,there shouldn't be second leg at all. What will Valencia and Garry played for on that day; knock Barcelona out of Copa dey rey, score consolation goals or redeem their batter image?

ALL IZZ WELL
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Isiterere:
I hate all this early time fixtures. But winning is ours.

ALL IZZ WELL
Sure. No excuse for failure.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
sebod:
Liverpool paid around £35 million (British record then) to secure the service of Andy Carol who managed to score 11 goals.
Suarez scored 31 goals (no penalties) for liverpool in his last season and Barça paid around £75 million to bring him to Nou Camp.
Going by the stats, permit me to say we stole Suarez from Liverpool.

Wenger is a stubborn stingy ass. If only he had secured the services of Suarez. They would have been in a beast mode.

Too much calculations killed the nigga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
ollah1:

Wenger is a stubborn stingy ass. If only he had secured the services of Suarez. They would have been in a beast mode.

Rubbish calculations. Na him sabi maths pass?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
ollah1:

You dey mind that old baba? I wonder at times why he values economics more than trophies. Like say na him papa get Arsenal wey e come inherit. Suarez playing for them would have taken them to another level. Maybe by now, we would have been hearing the usual words like 'Suarez is better than Messi' grin grin
But, but, Suarez deserves the best in life and could only get it in the best team in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
The Grandmaster: How Sergio Busquets was key to Barca vivisecting Valencia

www.squawka.com/news/the-grandmaster-how-sergio-busquets-was-key-to-barca-vivsecting-valencia/590572

Visit the link!!!!

Airmark do the same↑↑↑ grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
homesteady:

www.squawka.com/news/the-grandmaster-how-sergio-busquets-was-key-to-barca-vivsecting-valencia/590572

Visit the link!!!!

And you think say this one go change him mind?

**In ATM's voice** Please try again later.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
homesteady:

Visit the link!!!!

Airmark come and read o,and mind you Squawka is not completesports.ng. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
homesteady:

Visit the link!!!!

Busi has defined how that role should be played with his ability to brake and make play. It's just funny how guys here can't ignore the rantings of a bloody 'hater' lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Most importantly however, Neville didn’t account for Busquets. The Catalan’s ability is so immense that you have to pay him as much defensive attention as you would do the M-S-N, otherwise like a Chess Grandmaster he will manoeuvre his teammates around and around until they’re in the right spots to punish your tactical weaknesses, then he and they will swiftly and calmly take you apart. Check-mate.

Neville underrated Busquets. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Slimzjoe:
Jamie Carragher and Thierry Henry would be Seriously Re-Considering there Next Career Step grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Slimzjoe:

see this one Mouth tongue

Like your mouth... grin

How romance thread na? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
fredoooooo:

Feel bad for Gary Neville with his bad mouth , NO . undecided

If you see the guy face... You go pity am my broda... sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
dmcdad:

No need I guess. There is absolutely no need pitting any of the best triumvirate against eachother in any sort of comparison or form of argument. We are Barca fans. Let's enjoy what we have and savour the legendary status these guys make our lovely club cement.

Any attempt to undermine one for another wouldn't make sense.

Team Harmony should reign... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ddippset run go hide for politics... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airmark my man... How you dey? wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
coded01:

Team Harmony should reign... cool

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
sebod:

You dey mind that old baba? I wonder at times why he values economics more than trophies. Like say na him papa get Arsenal wey e come inherit. Suarez playing for them would have taken them to another level. Maybe by now, we would have been hearing the usual words like 'Suarez is better than Messi' grin grin
But, but, Suarez deserves the best in life and could only get it in the best team in the world.

Na yeye man and sure u wld have heard loads of that. In fact the media would have super hyped him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
homesteady:

Visit the link!!!!

Na jeje i dey u go dey call me. Why should i visit a link ? Who will not perform against a valencia team, that last won a match 3 months ago? Put mikel as dm he would play better against those boys. Tell me what squawka said about busquets performances against krychowiak's sevilla in october, deportivo last december. In la liga, Grzegorz Krychowiak was better than him as dm last season and still bossing him this season.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
coded01:
Ddippset run go hide for politics... angry grin

nor be like that my brother, there's no more competition for barca, We're just taking everybody apart. I just de observe things.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
ddippset:
nor be like that my brother, there's no more competition for barca, We're just taking everybody apart. I just de observe things.

You right though... cheesy wink

But you notice as haterz dey try underate Barca legends... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Great game yesterday. Ecstatic! cheesy 2nd leg is surely a formality now. We're in d copa finals

Back 2 back treble people cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Luis Suárez praises 'complete' victory

FC Barcelona couldn’t have done it any better,
beating Valencia 7–0 in the first leg of the Copa del
Rey semi-finals at Camp Nou. The star of the night
was Luis Suárez, author of four goals on the night —
giving him a total of 33 goals in the 36 games he has
played.
"It was one of the most complete games this season.
Everything worked for us," he said after the game.

Suárez acknowledged that the team had not been
playing well early in games as of late, but that
Wednesday was different.

But despite the staggering goal total, Suárez warned
that anything could happen in football.

"It is a rather large advantage but you never know
what might happen. That's football,” he said.

And while Suárez continues to have a spectacular
season, for him, the most important thing is to help
the team win titles. " I just want to help the team,”
he said.

Aleix Vidal and Sergio Busquets also spoke to the
media. Here are the highlights of what they had to
say:

Aleix Vidal

"Sometimes you feel sorry for your opponent, but
we are professionals and we wanted as many goals as
possible. We always look for the best result and we
go for broke."
"It is very difficult for Valencia to turn around the tie
but we can not go into there thinking that everything
is done, it would be a mistake."
"Messi and Luis Suárez amaze us every day. I’ve been
able to enjoy them — and Neymar too — every day
since the day I arrived."

Sergio Busquets

"We played a very good first half. We came off games
where we didn’t start off well but that did not happen
tonight. I think overall we played a very good game."
"When the result is in your favour, everything goes
much better. Everything went our way."

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Historic sights cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
airmark:

Na jeje i dey u go dey call me. Why should i visit a link ? Who will not perform against a valencia team, that last won a match 3 months ago? Put mikel as dm he would play better against those boys. Tell me what squawka said about busquets performances against krychowiak's sevilla in october, deportivo last december. In la liga, Grzegorz Krychowiak was better than him as dm last season and still bossing him this season.

Ask yourself, how many trophies did those high stats fetch G. Krychiowak last season.. He had only The Europa for all his efforts. We both know how it ended for S. Busquets and his elite team.

The thing with people like you and what you see against S. Busquets' game is that, you still retain that Brutish, reckless, 'knack-am-down' picture of DMs such as G. Gatusso, C. Makelele's mould et al. Those were greats of the old order. The game has since changed. Look at J.O Mikel; how many tackles does he make in every other game, yet he bosses the midfield. Or even someone like T. Kroos... Bieng a DM goes beyond stiffling the opposition, hacking down players and generally known for rough play; S. Busquets has redefined that role. A DM should be decent, intelligent and a key partaker in moving the ball around. In the near future, the role will be likened to an alternate CM, and S. Busquets would be the reference point.

Why do you see P. Guardiola use soft but intelligent players like P. Lahm in the midddle as a holder of the ball? Even T. Alcantara has played in that position.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mcleo007:

Ask yourself, how many trophies did those high stats fetch G. Krychiowak last season.. He had only The Europa for all his efforts. We both know how it ended for S. Busquets and his elite team.

The thing with people like you and what you see against S. Busquets' game is that, you still retain that Brutish, reckless, 'knack-am-down' picture of DMs such as G. Gatusso, C. Makelele's mould et al. Those were greats of the old order. The game has since changed. Look at J.O Mikel; how many tackles does he make in every other game, yet he bosses the midfield. Or even someone like T. Kroos... Bieng a DM goes beyond stiffling the opposition, hacking down players and generally known for rough play; S. Busquets has redefined that role. A DM should be decent, intelligent and a key partaker in moving the ball around. In the near future, the role will be likened to an alternate CM, and S. Busquets would be the reference point.

Why do you see P. Guardiola use soft but intelligent players like P. Lahm in the midddle as a holder of the ball? Even T. Alcantara has played in that position.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
BarcaBlood:
Luis Suárez praises 'complete' victory

FC Barcelona couldn’t have done it any better,
beating Valencia 7–0 in the first leg of the Copa del
Rey semi-finals at Camp Nou. The star of the night
was Luis Suárez, author of four goals on the night —
giving him a total of 33 goals in the 36 games he has
played.
"It was one of the most complete games this season.
Everything worked for us," he said after the game.

Suárez acknowledged that the team had not been
playing well early in games as of late, but that
Wednesday was different.

But despite the staggering goal total, Suárez warned
that anything could happen in football.

"It is a rather large advantage but you never know
what might happen. That's football,” he said.

And while Suárez continues to have a spectacular
season, for him, the most important thing is to help
the team win titles. " I just want to help the team,”
he said.

Aleix Vidal and Sergio Busquets also spoke to the
media. Here are the highlights of what they had to
say:

Aleix Vidal

"Sometimes you feel sorry for your opponent, sadbut
we are professionals and we wanted as many goals as
possible. We always look for the best result and we
go for broke."
"It is very difficult for Valencia to turn around the tie
but we can not go into there thinking that everything
is done, it would be a mistake."
"Messi and Luis Suárez amaze us every day. I’ve been
able to enjoy them — and Neymar too — every day
since the day I arrived."

Sergio Busquets

"We played a very good first half. We came off games
where we didn’t start off well but that did not happen
tonight. I think overall we played a very good game."
"When the result is in your favour, everything goes
much better. Everything went our way."

Honestly I feel same too... sad grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mcleo007:

We need to honor some comrades here for their precise and excellent analysis of the game... cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mcleo007:

Explaining all these 2 someone like airmark is like pouring water in2 a basket; waste of time. Tell him busquets is d best dm in d game 2day he'll start hyperventilating. Tell him xavi is d greatest cm ever and he won't stop Having a migraine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
coded01:

Honestly I feel same too... sad grin

Sure bruh wink we going 4 d treble again

Btw who do u think will end up as our highest scorer this season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Sure bruh wink we going 4 d treble again

Btw who do u think will end up as our highest scorer this season?

I love Messi... But I can't stop Suarez from claiming his birthright... cheesy

Suarez is a living goal-poacher... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Iqtest and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.