Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632296 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2016
homesteady:

This guy is so Did you watch any Sevilla game last season, maybe apart from their games against Madrid and barca? Obviously No! So you just pick up stats from anywhere and come to a conclusion that he was better? I thought this kind of argument has already been over-flogged? Who doesn't know that smaller teams defensive players would have better stats than the bigger team players?

Oh well, let me knack you with more articles!
Why Sergio Busquets is the best midfielder in the world

www.squawka.com/news/why-sergio-busquets-is-the-best-midfielder-in-the-world/508570
check the date, just November of last year.

This summarises it all:

As the pivot, Busquets initiates attacks and defends counterattacks, controlling the tempo of Barcelona’s attack and defence. His influence is rarely seen statistically, even in categories often used to measure midfielders, but anyone who regularly watches Barcelona or Spain knows how valuable he is.

Someone else will be Xavi’s literal replacement in central midfield, but Busquets has become Xavi’s tactical replacement as chief conductor of Barça’s rhythm. There are midfielders who score more, some who assist more, some who tackle more, but no midfielder exerts the amount of influence over their teams attack and defence than Sergio Busquets does at Barcelona.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2016
cumz:
Gary Neville..."This team Barcelona is not a team. Its not normal to win 7-0 against Valencia. [b]When Messi touched the ball I didnt have time to cheer up my defenders because the supporters in Camp Nou were already celebrating another goal. [/b]It was painful. The Camp Nou itself is disastrous. I dont blame my players. There is something inside Camp Nou"
Lol... the fans know whom the G.O.A.T is, that's why they start celebrating goal whenever he touches the ball in a dangerous zone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:
Neymar Sr. said that he had always managed his son's career, that they stayed on at Santos when it interested them, signed for Barcelona at the best possible moment for them and would move on when they deemed it best. He continued that his son was not going to spend his entire playing career at Barcelona and that there was nothing stopping him from not signing a new deal and leaving the club.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2016/02/04/56b35f63ca4741ea638b462f.html
You no tell am say China dey hot now ni?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElCule: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2016
bigkesh:
Happy birthday to Tapnaldo and the wanna be Tapnaldo
Your team will put £1billion on the table for Neymar if he indicates interest in leaving Barcelona.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2016
ElCule:
Your team will put £1billion on the table for Neymar if he indicates interest of leaving Barcelona.
For goodness sake did I mention Neymar..... You must also think Neymar is all about Tap-ins then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2016
homesteady:

This guy is so Did you watch any Sevilla game last season, maybe apart from their games against Madrid and barca? Obviously No! So you just pick up stats from anywhere and come to a conclusion that he was better? I thought this kind of argument has already been over-flogged? Who doesn't know that smaller teams defensive players would have better stats than the bigger team players?

Oh well, let me knack you with more articles!
Why Sergio Busquets is the best midfielder in the world

www.squawka.com/news/why-sergio-busquets-is-the-best-midfielder-in-the-world/508570
check the date, just November of last year.

When idris abdulkareem was rapping in the 90s, he had many fans hailing him as the best rapper, when ruggedman and mi came, they flushed him out and his stvpid lyrics. Krychowiak has exposed busquets in the la liga last season. When we asked you why your greatest dm busquets could nt make la liga team of the season for 5 years, you guys claimed it was because of perez and also they would nt put a dm in the list. Krychowiak came straight from french league and showed how to be an enforcer, a superb dm and non-real madrid player and be selected in la liga team of the season. He exposed your reasons as excuses of bad worksmen. Technical experts don't rate a dm on only number of passes played, they check crucial points. Let's assume i am naive and la liga are too. Uefa must also be biggest fool for nominating krychowiak for uefa team of the year 2015 and not sergio busquets who won the ucl.
Think bro, think !!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
cumz:
Gary Neville... "This team Barcelona is not a team. Its not normal to win 7-0 against Valencia. When Messi touched the ball I didnt have time to cheer up my defenders because the supporters in Camp Nou were already celebrating another goal. It was painful. The Camp Nou itself is disastrous. I dont blame my players. There is something inside Camp Nou"

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
No better news for this thread? All I see is failure(s) trying to dispute busi's supremacy.... I dig sha, they WISH their club could have a player of that quality in that position #oponufc #media.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2016

The rivalry between Barcelona have been waging
on for as long as anybody can remember and the
two teams and their fans rarely see eye to eye. But
that doesn’t mean business hasn’t been done
between the two before.

After winning Valencia 7-0 in the first leg of the
Copa del Rey semi-final the Catalan team are very
certain of progression into the finals and according
to Spanish paper AS, they are preparing to send a
request to Real Madrid to use the Bernabeu for the
finals of the competition.
But many believe that request is just a formality as
Madrid are very certain to turn it down.

The Spanish Federation are set to sit with the two
teams that qualify and discuss possible venues.
With the Bernabeu a very unlikely destination if
Barcelona make it through, the other options are
going to be Vicente Calderón and Mestalla.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
10Dove:
No better news for this thread? All I see is failure(s) trying to dispute busi's supremacy.... I dig sha, they WISH their club could have a player of that quality in that position #oponufc #media.com

Dey just jealous ni. Dey want busquets 2 leave so we can be exposed; truth is dey actually know how good he is. God pass them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
cumz:
Gary Neville..."This team Barcelona is not a team. Its not normal to win 7-0 against Valencia. When Messi touched the ball I didnt have time to cheer up my defenders because the supporters in Camp Nou were already celebrating another goal. It was painful. The Camp Nou itself is disastrous. I dont blame my players. There is something inside Camp Nou"
Gary Neville a.k.a mouth FM Talk is always cheap!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Dey just jealous ni. Dey want busquets 2 leave so we can be exposed; truth is dey actually know how good he is. God pass them
I dey tellz you... u just decipher d scenario gan gan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Neymar has had more haircuts than birthdays over the past 24 years of his life, a testament to his ever-changing style and his evolution as both a person and a player. His hair is flamboyant and colourful, sometimes even simple. It's a reflection of his career.

He arrived at Barcelona in 2013 with what former teammate Victor Valdes called "Will Smith hair." But the Spanish World Cup champion liked his mohawk better.

"I told him:'Listen Ney, I really prefer your Santos look, the mohawk. You were scary. You're scarier that way.' He looked at me and said: 'Give me a week, brother, give me a week.'"

True to form, Neymar eventually brought it back.

grin

On his 24th birthday, here's a look back at his most stylish cuts since he first took the pitch as a professional in 2009.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2016

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Luis Enrique's 99 matches as
FC Barcelona manager

This Sunday’s match against
Levante will be Luis
Enrique’s 100th as manager of FC Barcelona, and
the Asturian has the chances to equal the unbeaten
record set by the team of 2010/11.
The recent cup semi-final win over Valencia equaled
the record set by Rinus Michels’ men and are now
within touching distance of the 28 unbeaten matches
by Pep Guardiola’s side.

This is not the only record of note by the former
Celta Vigo boss in his time with the Catalans. By
winning La Liga, Copa del Rey, Champions League,
Spanish Super Cup, European Super Cup and Club
World Cup, last season’s team won five of the six
available titles.

Luis Enrique has a more than impressive record; 79
wins, eleven draws and nine defeats in which Barça
have scored 280 and let in 72.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
BarcaBlood:
Luis Enrique's 99 matches as
FC Barcelona manager

This Sunday’s match against
Levante will be Luis
Enrique’s 100th as manager of FC Barcelona, and
the Asturian has the chances to equal the unbeaten
record set by the team of 2010/11.
The recent cup semi-final win over Valencia equaled
the record set by Rinus Michels’ men and are now
within touching distance of the 28 unbeaten matches
by Pep Guardiola’s side.

This is not the only record of note by the former
Celta Vigo boss in his time with the Catalans. By
winning La Liga, Copa del Rey, Champions League,
Spanish Super Cup, European Super Cup and Club
World Cup, last season’s team won five of the six
available titles.

Luis Enrique has a more than impressive record; 79
wins, eleven draws and nine defeats in which Barça
have scored 280 and let in 72.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
when are we signing the Qatar deal@ dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:34am On Feb 06, 2016
pelvicky:
when are we signing the Qatar deal@ dmcdad
Barça are still negotiating a good deal. With the way things are going, if they don't get to finalise things in the coming weeks or months, then it means we are starting next season without a shirt sponsor.

Although there are other means of making cash, like the training kit sponsor or the Camp Nuo surname.

Anywayz, I just hope the Qatar deal works.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Since his move to Barcelona in 2014 manager Luis
Enrique has stopped at nothing to put a smile on
the faces of the Barcelona fans.
He won five major trophies that included the UEFA
Champions League, and his team are on course to
beat Guardiola’s unbeaten run should things g their
way in the next two games.

With all these achievements means he has to have
a very good strike force and off course he
definitely has that with Messi, Suarez and Neymar
But apart from the MSN who else has been getting
the goals for Luis Enrique.
See list below
1. Lionel Messi – 82
2. Luis Suarez – 60
3. Neymar – 60
4. Ivan Rakitic – 12
5. Pedro – 12
6. Pique – 10
7. Munir-7
8. Sandro- 7
9. Iniesta -4
10. Roberto-3

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Gerald Pique self lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2016
stuff46:
Gerald Pique self lipsrsealed

Wat about him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Barça are still negotiating a good deal. With the way things are going, if they don't get to finalise things in the coming weeks or months, then it means we are starting next season without a shirt sponsor.

Although there are other means of making cash, like the training kit sponsor or the Camp Nuo surname.

Anywayz, I just hope the Qatar deal works.
if the Qatar deal fail nko?

can't we get another sponsor..... cos we need money !! to sign pogba. dybala, laporte...lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
pelvicky:
if the Qatar deal fail nko?

can't we get another sponsor..... cos we need money !! to sign pogba. dybala, laporte...lol
Are we now Madrid who sign just anyone out there?cheesycheesycheesy

As for the deal, to my understanding, it should have been closed by now. But Barça feels the deal won't be good enough if they were to stick to the terms as agreed last year.

Plus, if it fails, it would mean not having a sponsor for next season. It's not as easy as getting sponsors within few weeks. Moreover, the kits for next season should be ready (or at least the final design) by March or thereabouts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2016
I really don't like the timing of our tomorrow match....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Every careful observer of barca knows Sergio Busquets is one of the most vital and intelligent players we have on our team. His quiet and unassuming nature makes him an unsung hero. He remains the current best in his position.

The naysayers can keep hating and under rating him BUT we genuine fans appreciate his positional awareness, simplicity of football, confidence and ability to rescue any other teammate experiencing any difficulty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:
Every careful observer of barca knows Sergio Busquets is one of the most vital and intelligent players we have on our team. His quiet and unassuming nature makes him an unsung hero. He remains the current best in his position.

The naysayers can keep hating and under rating him BUT we genuine fans appreciate his positional awareness, simplicity of football, confidence and ability to rescue any other teammate experiencing any difficulty.

I call him d stabilizer...fell in love with his tactical awareness on d pitch. Such a gentle giant on d field
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2016
philfearon:
I really don't like the timing of our tomorrow match....
As in eh lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Busquet is Mikel with Spanish passport......

Can't mark,Can't dribble, No pace ,No power, Little balance.....
Only interceptions....

WTF
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
bigkesh:

Only interceptions....

WTF
Well,wake me up when FourFourTwo writes an article on Mikel or maybe even Matic.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
bigkesh:

Only interceptions....

WTF
You only make sense to Krasid,EL,Airmark and all those that preach against anything Barca. now this is your opinion,but stop trying to make us accept it by force. When Barca fans say he is the best we dnt create a thread for it....we post it on our thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.