Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4584328 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
sebod:

I was nervous, thinking he wanted to pass to Neymar, because I was already pissed with Ney's attitude in the match. But, alas! It was a bang. A very beautiful goal.
Ah dae tells u bro....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
barackohandso:
Suarezitooooooooo

Best striker
That dieminute goal gave me sweet dough. God bless Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Alright thanks. But e sha dey stream wella abi?
bykebyke:

Nah..no extra config,the config to use deh embedded in the VPN.

Etisalat deh throttle the speed but e no hard to bypass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
dmcdad:
Alright thanks. But e sha dey stream wella abi?
Yeah sure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
airmark:

I joined when busquets sluggishly entered the pitch. But if that's the case then you should buy krychowiak by summer.
Meaning you joined just to see Busquets play? shocked shocked grin

Na so you like the guy reach grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
airmark:

I joined when busquets sluggishly entered the pitch. But if that's the case then you should buy krychowiak by summer.

With Busquets as DM they have won 3 CL won multiple leagues SPain has won the world cup won the Euro so what do they need that Krychowiak for when they have the best DM unless to sit for bench

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigkesh:
Hope Barca fans are seeing Kante,a real DM.....
You can't play DM with a CM skill and claim you are remodelling the role....

If I play Messi as a CB and he dribbles from the back to the middle to create space and overcome pressing but poor in his basic role,should we say he is remodelling the CB role??

Busquet will be a CM in most teams not DM,Xavi can play DM for barca sef.... as far the person can pass and tackle a little, that's the requirement for playing as a DM for Barca and Spain......

We know the real DMs........Kante,Krychowiak and co

Busquet is just a different type of DM that fits Barca very well and is crucial to their success.....

SIMPLE

So you no dey talk Matic and Coquelin again its now Kante.

WHat is a DM skill what skill does Kante have that puts him as a decent DM? Shey na because he dey play for the mediocre EPL? We are waiting for Kante in the CL next season to come face real teams not jesters in the EPL

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:

That dieminute goal gave me sweet dough. God bless Suarez

cheesy suarez is a don

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

So you no dey talk Matic and Coquelin again its now Kante.

WHat is a DM skill what skill does Kante have that puts him as a decent DM? Shey na because he dey play for the mediocre EPL? We are waiting for Kante in the CL next season to come face real teams not jesters in the EPL

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Meaning you joined just to see Busquets play? shocked shocked grin

Na so you like the guy reach grin grin grin

All hail the best dm in the world whose only highlight in the match was when he wanted to do undertaker's chokeslam on a levante player.

raumdeuter:

[s]
With Busquets as DM they have won 3 CL won multiple leagues SPain has won the world cup won the Euro so what do they need that Krychowiak for when they have the best DM unless to sit for bench[/s]

With valdes as keeper barca won over 20 silverwares including 3 ucl trophies, he moved only for a certain de gea who never played ucl knock out stage match in his life to send him to u-21 team in manchester. Bring krychowiak and busquets will be playing in bahrain next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigkesh:
Hope Barca fans are seeing Kante,a real DM.....
You can't play DM with a CM skill and claim you are remodelling the role....

If I play Messi as a CB and he dribbles from the back to the middle to create space and overcome pressing but poor in his basic role,should we say he is remodelling the CB role??

Busquet will be a CM in most teams not DM,Xavi can play DM for barca sef.... as far the person can pass and tackle a little, that's the requirement for playing as a DM for Barca and Spain......

We know the real DMs........Kante,Krychowiak and co

Busquet is just a different type of DM that fits Barca very well and is crucial to their success.....

SIMPLE
Did u see what happened to zouma today? I'm sure d likes of you has hailed him as a good defender b4, kante kicking d ball n outrunning mediocre players in d EPL does not mean he is anywhere close to busi technically! must we agree that everything is about power?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
When I informed MSN about how good Arsenal's defence is, they picked their bike to go watch their game against Bournemouth.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
When I informed MSN about how good Arsenal's defence is, they picked their bike to go watch their game against Bournemouth.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Granada 1-1 Real Madrid...

Ramos... Best defender...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
coded01:
Granada 1-1 Real Madrid...

Ramos... Best defender...
grin grin grin
Abeg wetin do Ramos?
Meanwhile a former dmcdad's boy, Montoya has joined Betis and was part of the squad that defeated Valencia to add more to Gary's woes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
sebod:

grin grin grin
Abeg wetin do Ramos?
Meanwhile a former dmcdad's boy, Montoya has joined Betis and was part of the squad that defeated Valencia to add more to Gary's woes.

grin grin

On loan?

When is Gary receiving the sack letter? Until they are relegated? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
coded01:

grin grin

On loan?

When is Gary receiving the sack letter? Until they are relegated? grin
Yea, on loan. I also read Cuenca is playing for Granada now.
As for the studio coach, they are keeping faith in him just as Man u are doing for LVG grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
sebod:

Yea, on loan. I also read Cuenca is playing for Granada now.
As for the studio coach, they are keeping faith in him just as Man u are doing for LVG grin

Wicked!!! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
sebod:

grin grin grin
Abeg wetin do Ramos?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
10Dove:
Did u see what happened to zouma today? I'm sure d likes of you has hailed him as a good defender b4, kante kicking d ball n outrunning mediocre players in d EPL does not mean he is anywhere close to busi technically! must we agree that everything is about power?
come on what happen to zouma was really terrible we should not bring that into this arguement
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
erusen:
come on what happen to zouma was really terrible we should not bring that into this arguement
I DO NOT sympathise with him sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
10Dove:
wtf,wentin that small boy do u na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Upcoming fixtures

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 6:29am On Feb 08, 2016
erusen:
wtf,wentin that small boy do u na
I do not wish any1 injury, but the way he was trying to form kungfu, when a simple clearance will do, serves him right! not everything is about power!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2016
10Dove:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2016
modric bailed madrid yesterday grin cheesy grin wonder how suarez did not make the podium instead of the tapin diva undecided undecided

always going missing when madrid need him.most and then score 4 whem not needed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Nah..no extra config,the config to use deh embedded in the VPN.

Etisalat deh throttle the speed but e no hard to bypass.

Is root access needed? ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2016
rozayx5:
modric bailed madrid yesterday grin cheesy grin wonder how suarez did not make the podium instead of the tapin diva undecided undecided

always going missing when madrid need him.most and then score 4 whem not needed

Na hin way. Prior to the bail, the ref did his earlier by denying Granada a real goal just like they did for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2016
ollah1:

Na hin way. Prior to the bail, the ref did his earlier by denying Granada a real goal just like they did for us.

hmm that means they wud have even lost shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
ollah1:

Is root access needed? ?
No
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2016
bykebyke:

No

Check ur mail
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2016
rozayx5:

hmm that means they wud have even lost shocked

Yh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.