Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608561 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

You well so? grin
[size=98pt]NO[/size]

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by francizy(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2016
dmcdad:

[size=98pt]NO[/size]

No wonder!!!

My bro is a doctor and owns a clinic, if you need any form of consultation, testing or medication, holla so I give you the address of his clinic... cheesy grin

Also, I have a doctor friend on here by moniker, kingtom, he may be of help... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2016
ollah1:

Oh really. What did you guys say when Abidal got an undeserved straight red card in the first leg?

I said poor officiating by ovrebo. You know who his bad decisions affected more, though.

philfearon:

So because you are a moderator, that's why you always come to this thread to mess up and talk rubbish all the time abi?
As you underrate Barca's achievement everyday here, so will others continue to underrate yours everywhere you go.. Aturu!

Guys bringing inconsequential stuffs. Who underrated barca's acchievements ? So when i bring facts about your player or talk about your defence, does that mean i am underrating barca's achievements? Meanwhile If i keep on achieving my life goals, what concerns me with anyone underrating them. That's small boy's reasoning, no offense. Soccer is all about fun dont take it too serious, i dont mess anything up here, despite the fact your fans do worse on chelsea thread. So swerve.

francizy:

LoL! Cheat club, playing 8 attackers, 6 midfielders, 5 defenders and 2 keepers on a pitch!! sad angry
Barcelona should be banned from playing in professional football competitions... angry angry

That stegen is proving to be a great keeper. If barca has a better defence, then this team can win 4 ucls in a row.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:40am On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

No wonder!!!

My bro is a doctor and owns a clinic, if you need any form of consultation, testing or medication, holla so I give you the address of his clinic... cheesy grin

Also, I have a doctor friend on here by moniker, kingtom, he may be of help... grin grin
he doesn't need any help grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

I said poor officiating by ovrebo. You know who his bad decisions affected more, though.

Guys bringing inconsequential stuffs. Who underrated barca's acchievements ? So when i bring facts about your player or talk about your defence, does that mean i am underrating barca's achievements? Meanwhile If i keep on achieving my life goals, what concerns me with anyone underrating them. That's small boy's reasoning, no offense. Soccer is all about fun dont take it too serious, i dont mess anything up here, despite the fact your fans do worse on chelsea thread. So swerve.

That stegen is proving to be a great keeper. If barca has a better defence, then this team can win 4 ucls in a row.
yeah you know after that 4-1 drubbing he had a crisis of confidence and like clockwork, Bravo stepped up his game and dominated for a while I think ter stegen is gradually becoming a beast between the sticks as for four Ucls in a row? Hehehehe Oga Airmark I don't think that's possible. Meanwhile who be that mumu wey dey carry football matter for him head like gala grin "underrated achievements" lwkm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:
yeah you know after that 4-1 drubbing he had a crisis of confidence and like clockwork, Bravo stepped up his game and dominated for a while I think ter stegen is gradually becoming a beast between the sticks as for four Ucls in a row? Hehehehe Oga Airmark I don't think that's possible. Meanwhile who be that mumu wey dey carry football matter for him head like gala grin "underrated achievements" lwkm

grin if not for shaky defence, barca is in pole position to easily win it again this year. Suarez and neymar will still buzz for like 3 more years. If pogba joins, with improved stegen and a solid defence, teams will find it difficult to stop them. Though chelsea still remains a notorious clog in the wheel, messi can still do wonders for at least 2 more seasons. Lol at underrated achievements. I just weak.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

grin if not for shaky defence, barca is in pole position to easily win it again this year. Suarez and neymar will still buzz for like 3 more years. If pogba joins, with improved stegen and a solid defence, teams will find it difficult to stop them. Though chelsea still remains a notorious clog in the wheel, messi can still do wonders for at least 2 more seasons. Lol at underrated achievements. I just weak.

Exactly. But you know the jinx about winning it twice in a row then you wanna talk about going for four.bro your London boys have been the spanner in the works because of their ability to defend massively. But as you and I are well aware, that ain't working so much for them these days and if they dare play the 'fire for fire' football. Then we know how that'll end. Meanwhile a moment of silence and tears for my beloved Real Madrid cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Na free? Cause I no get money oooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
francizy:

No wonder!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2016
How do you know bruv? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
KingTom:
he doesn't need any help grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
dmcdad:
How do you know bruv? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just know grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:
I just know grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by francizy(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2016
dmcdad:
Na free? Cause I no get money oooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shey I tell you say my bro na father Christmas abi na NGO him dey run ni? grin cheesy

Maybe Kingtom can help you with free services.. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:

Exactly. But you know the jinx about winning it twice in a row then you wanna talk about going for four.bro your London boys have been the spanner in the works because of their ability to defend massively. But as you and I are well aware, that ain't working so much for them these days and if they dare play the 'fire for fire' football. Then we know how that'll end. Meanwhile a moment of silence and tears for my beloved Real Madrid cry

Jinxes are there to be broken. I dont wish its broken though. You are right i wont approve the fire for fire thingy this term. We dont have the mechanics that can battle well in the middle like essie and co. As regards madrid, i lost hope when bale got injured. Ronaldo may be scoring but his work rate has reduced, he hardly dribbles to score like before. We should just face ucl and hoping we face benfica or zenith in the next phase.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

Shey I tell you say my bro na father Christmas abi na NGO him dey run ni? grin cheesy

I know your bro ain't charity but... Anywayz, your guy say I no need help. So?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

Jinxes are there to be broken. I dont wish its broken though. You are right i wont approve the fire for fire thingy this term. We dont have the mechanics that can battle well in the middle like essie and co. As regards madrid, i lost hope when bale got injured. Ronaldo may be scoring but his work rate has reduced, he hardly dribbles to score like before. We should just face ucl and hoping we face benfica or zenith in the next phase.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

Are you now a Madrid fan join? shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=dmcdad post=43409810][/quote]
A Man U fans that supports Madrid must be a Ronaldo fan, a Chelsea fan that supports Madrid must be a Mourinho fan. But, when you are a Chelsea fan, Madrid fan and and still supports Barca by enjoying MSN play, giving them unsolicited advices on how to be better defensively in order to become a stronger force....what do we call that abeg? grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2016
Johnpaul88:
A Chel-Madrid-Barca fan.....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

grin the guy say he dey ok na grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

yeah that's what they should hope for but you know this is football anything can happen (apologies Dj xclusiv grin) Ronaldo's outburst was unnecessary but I think he has a point even though he went about it the wrong way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2016
sebod:

A Man U fans that supports Madrid must be a Ronaldo fan, a Chelsea fan that supports Madrid must be a Mourinho fan. But, when you are a Chelsea fan, Madrid fan and and still supports Barca by enjoying MSN play, giving them unsolicited advices on how to be better defensively in order to become a stronger force....what do we call that abeg? grin grin
Honestly I no understand airmark again ooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2016
sebod:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

More like ChelDridLona FC fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2016
sebod:

I knew d guy is also a barca fan join.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2016
Johnpaul88:
I knew d guy is also a barca fan join.
A madrid fan that watches every Barca match, analyses it, tells who performs better and who plays sluggishly, coments on the defence and gives advice on how the team can be better when his own club is sliding down the table. At least chelseafan1 openly declared his admiration and was welcomed.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
sebod:

A madrid fan that watches every Barca match, analyses it, tells who performs better and who plays sluggishly, coments on the defence and gives advice on how the team can be better when his own club is sliding down the table. At least chelseafan1 openly declared his admiration and was welcomed.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
sebod:

He is actually waiting for Barca to do the treble-treble before jumping into the winning ship. If you remember, na so chelseafan own too take be naaa.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
WhoScored.com
@ WhoScored
28m
Idrissa Gueye: Has made at least 30 more tackles + interceptions (101) than any other player in the PL in 2016; N’Golo Kanté (71)

Airmark He is better than Kante right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:
yeah that's what they should hope for but you know this is football anything can happen (apologies Dj xclusiv grin) Ronaldo's outburst was unnecessary but I think he has a point even though he went about it the wrong way
and what point is that he's got? For all Ronald fans its always been Messi cannot perform without Xavi and Iniesta, but Ronaldo carries real madrid alone on his back according to them. So why is he complaining about Bale and benzema? Oya carry madrid on your back na!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
ddippset:
and what point is that he's got? For all Ronald fans its always been Messi cannot perform without Xavi and Iniesta, but Ronaldo carries real madrid alone on his back according to them. So why is he complaining about Bale and benzema? Oya carry madrid on your back na!
uncle I be barca fan like you na grin no vex
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:
uncle I be barca fan like you na grin no vex
lol, my brother nor be you I dey refer to o. I de refer to all those Ronaldo and real madrid fans. I know you na!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:

Ronaldo is egoistic, that's the difference tween him and messi. At least he has appologised. Personally i wish chelsea sells hazard next summer to play for real and anybody can bring all the monies for ronaldo to go. So you are a barca fan, more respect, you sounded more civil than some guys on this thread.

Johnpaul88:

Not now. Being supporting them since Figo ditched barca for madrid. cheesy

Awesome01:
He is actually waiting for Barca to do the treble-treble before jumping into the winning ship. If you remember, na so chelseafan own too take be naaa.

cheesy cheesy cheesy It can never happen. I love watching skillful and fast payers, i hate divers and sluggish players.

sebod:

Messi, suarez and neymar attracted me to watching your matches and while watching i could see the weaknesses in the team. What made me comment are undue glories given to some average players in the team. I criticise chelsea poor performers, so i say things how i see them.

dmcdad:

Honestly I no understand airmark again ooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy Remain confused.

sebod:

M-S-N fan , that's where it stops. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.