Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609503 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

M-S-N fan , that's where it stops. grin

You just confirmed what we have been saying sir!
Being MSN fan, you enjoy them play and always want to see them perform well and thrill the fans. Their success translates into Barca dominance which automatically means Madrid would always be in their shadow.
Now tell me, which Madrid fan would want things go well for Barca? The earlier you realise you are a fan of the best club in the world, the better for you sir.
Even though Krasid and his pal secretly wish Madrid can be on same level with Barça, you can't see them admit Barca supremacy openly, they prefer to live in their dreamland where they keep winning the treble grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
sebod:

Being MSN fan, you enjoy them play and always want to see them perform well and thrill the fans. Their success translates into Barca dominance which automatically means Madrid would always be in their shadow.
Now tell me, which Madrid fan would want things go well for Barca? The earlier you realise you are a fan of the best club in the world, the better for you sir.
Even though Krasid and his pal secretly wish Madrid can be on same level with Barça, you can't see them admit Barca supremacy openly, they prefer to live in their dreamland where they keep winning the treble grin grin grin

Have told you i admire skillful and fast players, that does n't mean i am a fan of their teams. Dont get it twisted, MSN can score 2 but its possible for me to wish their team, losing 2-3. It's two different stuffs. I watched arsenal cos of henry and overmars, that did nt mean i was an arsenal fan. Get it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

Have told you i admire skillful and fast players, that does n't mean i am a fan of their teams. Dont get it twisted, MSN can score 2 but its possible for me to wish their team, losing 2-3. It's two different stuffs. I watched arsenal cos of henry and overmars, that did nt mean i was an arsenal fan. Get it?
Your obsession for Barca proves otherwise sir!
Time will tell....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
sebod:

Your obsession for Barca proves otherwise sir!
Time will tell....

May be you guys calling almost every Tom, dick and harry in barca colours, bests serves as green light on this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
ollah1:

Oh really. What did you guys say when Abidal got an undeserved straight red card in the first leg?

Abidal got the red card in the second leg at Stamford bridge despite not touching Anelka
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

Ronaldo is egoistic, that's the difference tween him and messi. At least he has appologised. Personally i wish chelsea sells hazard next summer to play for real and anybody can bring all the monies for ronaldo to go. So you are a barca fan, more respect, you sounded more civil than some guys on this thread.

Not now. Being supporting them since Figo ditched barca for madrid. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy It can never happen. I love watching skillful and fast payers, i hate divers and sluggish players.

Messi, suarez and neymar attracted me to watching your matches and while watching i could see the weaknesses in the team. What made me comment are undue glories given to some average players in the team. I criticise chelsea poor performers, so i say things how i see them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Remain confused.

M-S-N fan , that's where it stops. grin

no need killing ourselves but guy leave o. When the game is on, I'm not that civil grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
ddippset:
lol, my brother nor be you I dey refer to o. I de refer to all those Ronaldo and real madrid fans. I know you na!
I hear say he call them together today to explain himself grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:
no need killing ourselves but guy leave o. When the game is on, I'm not that civil grin

Still better than some people. They dont know whether the game is on or switched off, they point 9mm, ready to pull the trigger. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

Still better than some people. They dont know whether the game is on or switched off, they point 9mm, ready to pull the trigger. smiley
A good example..You.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

like the bloke who went after your "underrated achievements". Mehn some people take it too far. Football e-hooliganism grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:
like the bloke who went after your "underrated achievements". Mehn some people take it too far. Football e-hooliganism grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy May be his post was nt meant for me.

bykebyke:

A good example..You.

How are you doing bro? You know i am only with a toy gun. I hope you have stopped spamming real madrid's thread with your memes? Most of you guys are annoying, posting memes on non-match days. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

How are you doing bro? You know i am only with a toy gun. I hope you have stopped spamming real madrid's thread with your memes? Most of you guys are annoying, posting memes on non-match days. sad
You can't tell me they don't deserve it..They need to know their place. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
sebod:

Someone says he sees our team laden with weaknesses. How come our opponents don't see same? And how come with our so-called weaknesses we still win so much both domestically and in Europe?

Are all our opponents that dumb that they don't see these weaknesses and take advantage of them?

Just wondering...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
bykebyke:

You can't tell me they don't deserve it..They need to know their place. angry
Why do you choose to heap more miseries? You go wicked for real life oooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
dmcdad:

Someone says he sees our team laden with weaknesses. How come our opponents don't see same? And how come with our so-called weaknesses we still win so much both domestically and in Europe?

Are all our opponents that dumb that they don't see these weaknesses and take advantage of them?

Just wondering...
Na so I dey wonder too ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
dmcdad:

Why do you choose to heap more miseries? You go wicked for real life oooooo.cheesy
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:

Exactly. But you know the jinx about winning it twice in a row then you wanna talk about going for four.bro your London boys have been the spanner in the works because of their ability to defend massively. But as you and I are well aware, that ain't working so much for them these days and if they dare play the 'fire for fire' football. Then we know how that'll end. Meanwhile a moment of silence and tears for my beloved Real Madrid cry
Dr kingtom my nigga hw va nau. I know dey understand you this days o from man United to Barca now to beloved madrid which team you dey really support.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
pamcode:
Dr kingtom my nigga hw va nau. I know dey understand you this days o from man United to Barca now to beloved madrid which team you dey really support.
I am a Manchester United 'fan' and a Barcelona 'supporter' I dey use sarcasm laugh Madrid na wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PresVA: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2016
ElDeeVee:

Meeting Chelsea will be the end of the road for your team. Just keep meeting the 'soft' English teams cos iffa catch you ehn......
Bla bla bla bla bla grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol this my guy sef. Soft English team. Your hatred for Barcelona seems more than the one you have for your enemy.
ElDeeVee:

Meeting Chelsea will be the end of the road for your team. Just keep meeting the 'soft' English teams cos iffa catch you ehn......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Matchday! Yay!

Teams: Rayo Vallecano vs FC Barcelona.

Venue: Estadio de Vallecas, Madrid, Spain.

Time: 21:00CET (9pm local time).

Streaming Channels / Apps:

Sky Sports 5, Sky Sports 5 HD on Mobdro, WSS, Sport TV and Olweb TV.

BeiN Sports USA on Sports TV, WSS and Sybla TV.

BeiN Sports Arabic on Sybla TV.

Prediction: Barça to win by 3 goals to 1.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DaVinci24(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
dmcdad:
Matchday! Yay!

We might keep a clean sheet. I also see Suarez scoring. I see Barca scoring in the first twenty minutes of the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DaVinci24(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
dmcdad:
Matchday! Yay!

We might keep a clean sheet. I also see Suarez scoring. I see Barca scoring in the first twenty minutes of the game.

#Farano
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
DaVinci24:

#Farano
Nice one. I hope its a walk in the park for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - SergiRoberto Pique Mascherano Mathieu - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar.

Bench Barcelona: Ter Stegen, Vidal, Vermaelen, Adriano, Alba, Arda, Munir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mathieu at left back.??..Seems Enrique is trying to test how much my heart can take. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DaVinci24(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
bykebyke:
Mathieu at left back.??..Seems Enrique is trying to test how much my heart can take. angry

I still don't understand why Matthieu was bought. Rakitic has been trying in replacing Xavi. Suarez is better than Sanchez and Pedro already. Arda is potential replacement for Iniesta. What's Matthieu's function.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
DaVinci24:

I still don't understand why Matthieu was bought. Rakitic has been trying in replacing Xavi. Suarez is better than Sanchez and Pedro already. Arda is potential replacement for Iniesta.What's Matthieu's function.
Centre Back,just that he has not made us feel comfortable whenever he plays...hence various criticisms and calls for him to be sold.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
bykebyke:

Centre Back,just that he has not made us feel comfortable whenever he plays...hence various criticisms and calls for him to be sold.
he played has LB for Valencia..... making 100+ app.....why won't he be comfortable

he need regular games @LB.... if alba is out for 2 months....we are gonna stick with him

currently... I see him starting el clasico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by StefanSalvatore: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Messi jst keeps entertaining me

Any fan of football dat hates messi doesn't knw d meaning of football at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by StefanSalvatore: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
One thing i lyk about rayo is dat dey always obey grin grin weneva we play dem but it's due 2 their style of play

U dnt c dem parking d bus

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.