Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,253 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4674057 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
sebod:

They eventually did not play well as Shakhtar could have scored more than two goals were they clinical enough. By the way, is Krychowiak still playing with injury? Why would his team concede two goals in the 1st half? cheesy
You ehn... Ahswear, you no be better person.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:14am On Apr 29, 2016
dmcdad:

500 or 1k. Which one you prefer?
500.....it's on!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2016
philfearon:
500.....it's on!
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Villareal will be dead and buried at anfield!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
dmcdad:

You ehn... Ahswear, you no be better person.cheesy
No be my fault jor, our Song would have done better last night.
By the way, you needed to see how my neighbour who happened to be a Liverpool fan was shouting Denis Suarez this morning. When I told him his my boy, he was shocked. His next statement got me laughing; " why not sell Neymar and call him back, he's very good" he said.
I just smiled and told him we are having him back without selling Ney. (for my mind, I be like if Dmcdad catch you cheesy)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
^^Denis should be our first signing this summer before any other.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Penaldo: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2016
pelvicky:
my LIGA team

k. navas

juafran......mascherano.....godin.............marcelo

koke. .............. ..... .busi

messi

penaldo........................ . .........griezmann

suarez
Una no go leave me alone?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Denis Suarez is the player we thought Arda would be for us. grin

Lucho never envisaged that. I have really doubted the Turan from day one and he had so far proven so. Let's get that boy back, even Nolito should be left alone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Emaprince:
Villareal will be dead and buried at anfield!!!

There is a reason V.real have made it so far to the competition and have defeated quite a number of big boys with there decent performance, don't just write them off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
sebod:

No be my fault jor, our Song would have done better last night.
By the way, you needed to see how my neighbour who happened to be a Liverpool fan was shouting Denis Suarez this morning. When I told him his my boy, he was shocked. His next statement got me laughing; " why not sell Neymar and call him back, he's very good" he said.
I just smiled and told him we are having him back without selling Ney. (for my mind, I be like if Dmcdad catch you cheesy)
Coded01 go like that one wella! cheesycheesycheesy

Suárez will have tomorrow to increase his tally and thereby take it out of Ronaldo's reach since Ronaldo will certainly not be available for their Anoeta game. And hopefully too they drop points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
La Liga rules. Denis Suarez played well last night and later got rewarded with an assist. I was kinda angry with Villarreal thinking the game would end in a draw but they got a late goal. They just need an away goal and a draw or loss by a one-goal margin in the 2nd leg.

As for Sevilla, I think they're already in the final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
bykebyke:
^^Denis should be our first signing this summer before any other.
That's almost a guarantee.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Penaldo:
Una no go leave me alone?
gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

airmark care to explain?

Only idio.ts would blame krychowiak for a long pass from near central circle to an unmarked striker or a ball across from the flank into the box which was nicked in. Some barca fans are just stvpid, if you ramuzaki wanted to jin them to nail the BEST DM in laliga 2015/2016 with yesterday's goals, it's DOA. Try next time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

ollah1:

U dey mind that didirin. U need to check out the first goal. You would wonder where Krychowiak was. Its stalemate at the moment tho

shocked shocked shocked
That first goal, can you please analyse how krychowiak caused it. I want to learn new things, may be krychowiak was supposed to be marking the passer of the ball or he was supposed to be marking the striker, that long pass was played to and scored. I want to know, before i call you a goat. Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
dmcdad:

Coded01 go like that one wella! cheesycheesycheesy

Suárez will have tomorrow to increase his tally and thereby take it out of Ronaldo's reach since Ronaldo will certainly not be available for their Anoeta game. And hopefully too they drop points.
I only need 2 goals from my boy Luisito.
As regards Madrid dropping points, I really wish they do, but I doubt if Sociedad will be up to the task. Na Barça dem dey always do strong head to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
airmark:

Only idio.ts would blame krychowiak for a long pass from near central circle to an unmarked striker or a ball across from the flank into the box which was nicked in. Some barca fans are just stvpid, if you ramuzaki wanted to jin them to nail the [b]BEST DM [/b]in laliga 2015/2016 with yesterday's goals, it's DOA. Try next time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked
That first goal, can you please analyse how krychowiak caused it. I want to learn new things, may be krychowiak was supposed to be marking the passer of the ball or he was supposed to be marking the striker, that long pass was played to and scored. I want to know, before i call you a goat. Thanks
Calm down bro cheesy nobody is blaming any player.
You have told us a DM should always be present to avert any trouble for his defence. I only wanted to know why they have to concede 2 goals in the 1st half since he should be stopping every threat.
By the way, I saw him play last night, and I must confess there's nothing special he played. Shakhtar should have scored over 4 goals if they took their chances well.
This has nothing to do with Busi, trust me, because I really don't care about your opinion as regards him. But, it's about trying to see the perfect DM airmak has been recommending to us all season. I wanted to see a DM that that was strong, agile, fast, un movable, able to read and intercept passes even before they are made, stop every counter, never expose his defence to danger, runs to tackle every pass while still maintaining his position, prevents opposition from scoring no matter where the ball is being kicked, I mean I was craving for perfection. But, I discovered the word perfection does not exist in the world of football.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
sebod:

I only need 2 goals from my boy Luisito.
As regards Madrid dropping points, I really wish they do, but I doubt if Sociedad will be up to the task. Na Barça dem dey always do strong head to.
Na true jare. Besides, na we dey allow them do gra gra for our side, honestly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
sebod:

Calm down bro cheesy nobody is blaming any player.

Ollah01 was blaming krychowiak for the first goal, only speak for yourself.

sebod:

prevents opposition from scoring no matter where the ball is being kicked

Can you please quote where i ever stated a dm should stop opposition no matter where the ball was being kicked? Don't try to play tricks, valencia's goal against barca technically was busket's fault as he did unneccessary hard work contributing to an already populated area leaving his position for an opposing midfielder to have enough time to drag pique out and made the final pass that led to goal. No one is omnipresent except God but when a sluggish player like busquets does that he lacks the skills to cover up like great dms would do. I never blamed busquets for all goals barca conceded, i always brought those he caused technically which none of you could disprove.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
airmark:

Ollah01 was blaming krychowiak for the first goal, only speak for yourself.

Can you please quote where i ever stated a dm should stop opposition no matter where the ball was being kicked? Don't try to play tricks, valencia's goal against barca technically was busket's fault as he did unneccessary hard work contributing to an already populated area leaving his position for an opposing midfielder to have enough time to drag pique out and made the final pass that led to goal. No one is omnipresent except God but when a sluggish player like busquets does that he lacks the skills to cover up like great dms would do. I never blamed busquets for all goals barca conceded, i always brought those he caused technically which none of you could disprove.
Well, let me say again that my post was never about Busi as any opinion you hold about him does not move me a bit.
But, the perfect DM you have been preaching all season failed woefully last night and I kept wondering if he was still injured.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
dmcdad:

Na true jare. Besides, na we dey allow them do gra gra for our side, honestly.
I concur!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't want to even talk about the krychowiak exploits during their match against Sporting Gijon!
I'm sure this airhead didn't watch it or border to see the highlights! There is a high probability that he didn't even know about the match! Because he would have stopped disturbing us with his name by now!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
homesteady:
I don't want to even talk about the krychowiak exploits during their match against Sporting Gijon!
I'm sure this airhead didn't watch it or border to see the highlights! There is a high probability that he didn't even know about the match! Because he would have stopped disturbing us with his name by now!
I wouldn't know if he's really a great player, but, if what I saw him play last night is anything to go by, I'll prefer our Song playing in front of my defence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
sebod:

Well, let me say again that my post was never about Busi as any opinion you hold about him does not move me a bit.
But, the perfect DM you have been preaching all season failed woefully last night and I kept wondering if he was still injured.

He failed woefully ? cheesy cheesy cheesy but none of the goals was his fault. Failing woefully must have got a new meaning.

homesteady:

cheesy cheesy cheesy This dude is thinking anyone will take him for his words after telling lies that busquets was covering for a counter-attack for minutes at the left flank in valencia's match as excuse for not being in position, only for me to go and check and realised he stabbed truth in the heart as there was nothing of such. Krychowiak is having a troubled season yet he is a better dm , busquets does n't come close at all. If a DM can be the best player in a team despite struggling with injuries then you need to keep it shut. That's the best dm in spain.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
airmark:

He failed woefully ? cheesy cheesy cheesy but none of the goals was his fault. Failing woefully must have got a new meaning.

I saw the game, all I saw was a DM that lost possession, exposed his back line, gave ill timed passes, lost control of the game, miss-calculated tackles and the funniest was mopping the grass in the box when he should be standing firm in marking out his tormentor. And, at that pointed, I just shook my head and said 'airmak must be a joker' grin and guess what? Wifey asked 'who is airmark' grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
sebod:

I saw the game, all I saw was a DM that lost possession, exposed his back line, gave ill timed passes, lost control of the game, miss-calculated tackles and the funniest was mopping the grass in the box when he should be standing firm in marking out his tormentor. And, at that pointed, I just shook my head and said 'airmak must be a joker' grin and guess what? Wifey asked 'who is airmark' grin

grin grin grin grin You are a very unserious person.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
airmark:

i miss airmark oh hahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
What?? angry angry angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Athletico are clearly the best team left in the UCL. My heart roots for Bayern tho. Pep deserves it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
stuff46:

Lucho never envisaged that. I have really doubted the Turan from day one and he had so far proven so. Let's get that boy back, even Nolito should be left alone.

We should leave Nolito?.Barca need a 4th foward and dennis is not the answer,He would be terrible as a foward for us.We can buy him cos he'll come cheap this summer(€3m),but i dont think we need him,not even in he midfield.Barca should get Nolito or Gameiro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 30, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

We should leave Nolito?.Barca need a 4th foward and dennis is not the answer,He would be terrible as a foward for us.We can buy him cos he'll come cheap this summer(€3m),but i dont think we need him,not even in he midfield.Barca should get Nolito or Gameiro.
Nolito is 29,Gameiro is 28.Plus a 29year old Turan?

No thank you..we need Dennis in our midfield.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GIYAZZ(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy This dude is thinking anyone will take him for his words after telling lies that busquets was covering for a counter-attack for minutes at the left flank in valencia's match as excuse for not being in position, only for me to go and check and realised he stabbed truth in the heart as there was nothing of such. Krychowiak is having a troubled season yet he is a better dm , busquets does n't come close at all. If a DM can be the best player in a team despite struggling with injuries then you need to keep it shut. That's the best dm in spain.
Boss Airmark. Sorrry for interrupting your discussion. But please help me feature this thread in the music section to the front page.

Feature it so Lalasticlala can consider moving it to the FP.

Please just take a min at least and help me. It's my latest song. I need it to hit FP. Please

https://www.nairaland.com/3074485/nairaland-veteran-rapper-giyaz-drops

(1) (2) (3) ... (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.