Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,699 members, 7,840,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4641148 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (6217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
ddippset:
Argentina will lift the trophy. I am 99 percent sure. Argentina have beaten Chile in the last two. Yes chile had home advantage last copa but chile has never beaten Argentina outside chile.

You should hang your head in shame for this post... 99% sure... nigga...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bravo better be ready to chop bench next season.

Stingy Goat.Hell Fire is waiting for you. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Valdano: “Messi plays finals for Argentina not to win, but to be forgiven.”

cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
give messi a year and he will be back
dude just cane watch to c anoda competition on tv while he knws he can play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
The same aguero and higuain that continously miss open chances. Without messi no team would fear argentina
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:
Bravo better be ready to chop bench next season.

Stingy Goat.Hell Fire is waiting for you. angry
Wetin Bravo do nau? Abeg free the guy jor. After all, he's not an in-law to Higuain or a brother to Aguero and Maria. Or na Bravo ask Messi to balloon pk? lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
onuwaje:
give messi a year and he will be back

dude just cane watch to c anoda competition on tv while he knws he can play

Not Until some players are banned from the team and a better coach is appointed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
sebod:

Wetin Bravo do nau? Abeg free the guy jor. After all, he's not an in-law to Higuain or a brother to Aguero and Maria. Or na Bravo ask Messi to balloon pk? lipsrsealed
Wetin en wan use Two Copa trophies do?
Na only am waka come?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Wetin en wan use Two Copa trophies do?
Na only am waka come?
Wetin Iniesta dey use two Euros do wey e still dey fight for another? Blame, Tata, blame Messi but not Bravo joor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Keky:
Just 4 cups you wanna retire. Me that waited 9 years for trophy, do I have two heads?
lmao! Weyrey! grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Messi has a poor mentality to be honest. I'm disappointed in him. There's simply no justification for the things he said recently and the quitting from his national team. It goes beyond just footballing ability; Messi doesn't or simply cannot inspire his teammates like Maradona or Cryff at the highest level. I bet those guys would've had more success in this current Argentina team than Messi. Messi fanboys should stop with these the silly excuses like Hinguain. Some people achieved more with poorer players. I can't just find any excuse for Messi currently. It's pretty obvious; He's not the same player in Barcelona and his national team and we all know why.

When I was pointing out in this thread previously that most Barcelona folks are simply getting ahead of themselves to place Messi in a conversation of GOATs like Pele or Maradona, they thought i didn't know what was saying and even winning the COPA wouldn't have changed that. Currently he simply doesn't belong there to be fair.

I think he'll come out of retirement in time for Russia 2018. It would be his final international tournament and I'll be wishing him Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
What if Messi had the Portuguese team for teammates bar Ronaldo... should they qualify for any competition...?

C. Ronaldo... GOAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
edited
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
GBR1:
Messi has a poor mentality to be honest. I'm disappointed in him. There's simply no justification for the things he said recently and the quitting from his national team. It goes beyond just footballing ability; Messi doesn't or simply cannot inspire his teammates like Maradona or Cryff at the highest level. I bet those guys would've had more success in this current Argentina team than Messi. Messi fanboys should stop with these the silly excuses like Hinguain. Some people achieved more with poorer players. I can't just find any excuse for Messi currently. It's pretty obvious; He's not the same player in Barcelona and his national team and we all know why.
undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:
What if Messi had the Portuguese team for teammates bar Ronaldo... should they qualify for any competition...?

C. Ronaldo... GOAT!!!
That Cristina has played with Higuain/DiMaria/Ozil and also plays in the most expensive team of all time.

Yet 1league title in 7years.

Your point?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

That Cristina has played with Higuain/DiMaria/Ozil and also plays in the most expensive team of all time.

Your point?

How many years with Ozil, Maria and Higuain...? but he's got two Champions league in as many years too... so what exactly are you implying...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Erenjp: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
GBR1:

When I was pointing out in this thread previously that most Barcelona folks are simply getting ahead of themselves to place Messi in a conversation of GOATs like Pele or Maradona, they thought i didn't know what was saying and even winning the COPA wouldn't have changed that. Currently he simply doesn't belong there to be fair.

I think he'll come out of retirement in time for Russia 2018. It would be his final international tournament and I'll be wishing him Goodluck.

wat r you saying?

do u watch Argentina matches at all

btw messi just wants to trick higuain into retirement. then messi will come back

messi isn't the reason Argentina loses finals, he's the reason they are in the finals in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
GBR1:

Nonsense!! undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Your point?
As if the Copa America has d quality of opponents like the la liga or UCL ...dude be wise angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
You're free to disagree with my posts but you should state your reasons and be able to stand by it. If you can't do this, then stop bothering to reply my posts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

As if the Copa America has d quality of opponents like the la liga or UCL ...dude be wise angry angry angry
The truth shall set you free,but first it will piss you off.tongue

You all keep shouting how if Cristina plays with Higuain,Di Maria and Aguero in his National team he would win everything.

He has played with Di Maria,Higuain and Ozil too for RM,not forgetting playing in the most expensive team ever.

So STFU.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
GBR1:
You're free to disagree with my posts but you should state your reasons and be able to stand by it. If you can't do this, then stop bothering to reply my posts.
When I'm ready I will.

Right now I can't even think straight.

And it's gonna start with the Pele discussion of yesterday,and how the dude couldn't win more than 6Brazilian league titles for Santos,and winning just one after turning 26. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Juventus signs Dani Alves officially.

Good luck to him!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You should hang your head in shame for this post... 99% sure... nigga...
and what's the shame in making and failing in a very bold prediction? I do not feel shame rather I feel disappoinment. The one who should feel shame is you and your likes. Ones who never manned up to make predictions before the match,but only flock out after the match has been decided, and cling onto hindsight to yap nonsense about a smaller man who could feed their generation.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

The truth shall set you free,but first it will piss you off.tongue

You all keep shouting how if Cristina plays with Higuain,Di Maria and Aguero in his National team he would win everything.

He has played with Di Maria,Higuain and Ozil too for RM,not forgetting playing in the most expensive team ever.

So STFU.
lol u think this will ease your pain..
or have u forgotten that messi played with villa,iniesta,xavi, henry... grin grin grin grin ;Dsanchez grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why is the name of Cristiano Ronaldo even coming up here? Messi has featured in 4 finals and won the Olympic and junior world cup.yes quite poor by his standards I concur. By what about by Cristiano ronaldo's standards?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

or have u forgotten that messi played with villa,iniesta,xavi, henry... grin grin grin grin ;Dsanchez grin grin grin grin grin
liveLongNprospa:

lol.you're confused. Are you not the one insinuating that ronaldo would have won heaven and earth in that Argentina team? You're very confused.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
ddippset:
lol.you're confused. Are you not the one insinuating that ronaldo would have won heaven and earth in that Argentina team? You're very confused.
No mind the guy.

Madridiot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

When I'm ready I will.

Right now I can't even think straight.

And it's gonna start with the Pele discussion of yesterday,and how the dude couldn't win more than 6Brazilian league titles for Santos,and winning just one after turning 26. lipsrsealed
You're talking nonsense here again and i'll prove that.

Brazil due to the size and geography of the country didn't have a unified league in Pele's time(I won't go deep into this). I'm certain you didn't know this. What you listed as 6 Brazilian league titles are not exactly the league titles of today.
Even going by that you erroneous assertion, you're still wrong. Pele won his first "Campeonato Brasileiro Série A" ( or Brazilian league titles according to you) in 1961. Pele won born in 1940. Do the math and watch yourself get embarrassed.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
ddippset:
its like u have issues..does messi face any opposition as gud as madrid in copa...how many teams in south america have as much stars as Argentina...or even the world..i can think of Germany and Spain currently..and both hv won worldcups or euro sef for spain..
CR7 plays with eder...nani...quaresma...moutinho...a 34yr old cavalho... shocked shocked shocked shocked
dude yal should even cover ur faces in shame sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
GBR1:
You're talking nonsense here again and i'll prove that.

Brazil due to the size and geography of the country didn't have a unified league in Pele's time(I won't go deep into this). I'm certain you didn't know this. What you listed as 6 Brazilian league titles are not exactly the league titles of today.
Even going by that you're wrong. Pele won his first "Campeonato Brasileiro Série A" ( or Brazilian league titles according to you) in 1961. Pele won born in 1940. Do the math and watch yourself get embarrassed.
guy y bother...this arguement died the moment Pele won 3WC's shocked
a player that has over 550league goals... dafuq is a messi angry angry angry ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
so i jst watched the highlights...i can now understand bykebyke's anger towards bravo grin grin grin
Dude is a beast!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (6217) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.