Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4640350 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (6217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2016
AbuMikey:

Honestly, Maradona is the Biggest Dunce ever liveth..

Lol

Why?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2016
AbuMikey:

Honestly, Maradona is the Biggest Dunce ever liveth..
maradona is a drug addict. People only take him seriously as footballing genius not as a human being.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2016
homesteady:
Now i hope Del Bosque would retire in peace! It was nice having him but he must go now whether he likes it or not!

I don't understand how he could leave a workaholic like koke on the bench and be playing lazy asssss players like busquets and fabregas at the same time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2016
TRendlona:

Lol

Why?

The same Man that was talking nonsense about Messi not being a leader is now talking good of Messi now, because He knows Argentina without Messi is a South American England grin

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmBEB0_WQAATqGY.jpg:small[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2016
ddippset:
maradona is a drug addict. People only take him seriously as footballing genius not as a human being.

As in ehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2016
usbcable:
I trust if Argentina won.

All the epistle you typed below would have been a bunch of hate speeeches against CR7

and yes very true @bolded, but only for one reason CR7. I would have wanted him to win it so as to match up o Diego.

well he will come back from retirement at 31 at 2018 russia world cup.

if messi had won,a bunch of hate speeches and all that, well this is the flip side of the coin. Millions were also waiting for him to lose and carry on this campaign of mockery as they are doing now. Some have said this proves ronaldo is better than him, some have said this proves he would always be in maradona's shadow,some have said this shows he would never be close to pele with 3 world cups. Lol.that's who messi is: the only footballer who gets compared to Cristiano ronaldo, Diego maradona and pele in one single swoop. That's Lionel Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2016
AbuMikey:

The same Man that was talking nonsense about Messi not being a leader is now talking good of Messi now, because He knows Argentina without Messi is a South American England grin

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmBEB0_WQAATqGY.jpg:small[/img]
maradona has always been insecure with messi around.he always claimed he wanted a successor but he was not sincere.he knows what messi needs to be considered greater than he is. Those who attempted to take his throne were Ortega, riquelme, aimar but they didn't get close. Then lionel messi came along! To a sizeable number of people messi is already greater than maradona. Maradona has criticized messi severally when he easily could have kept his mouth shut. Like the world cup golden ball saga and now. I think messi doesn't get close to him behind the scene and I like it that way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Goodluck to D. Alves in his new challenge.

I really need to see newer challenge in that Rb position that is going to be left vacant by the loss, i wouldnt want a situation of under-utilizing S.roberto just for the sake of share foolishness from the board not to get a substancial replacement. IMO, Bellerin is just still too young to do what it entails in barca, lets leave him for some years and see how well he develops.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2016
http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4055/main/2016/06/27/25113482/messis-catastrophic-penalty-meltdown-would-never-have

I finally understand why everyone calls Goal a rubbish football site after reading this article.

Please who knows any better football website
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2016
Wishing Alves all the best
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Barca fans rambling cheesy

What they thought would be a Ronaldo destruction party has turned to a Wailers convention.

See funny logic from barca fans.
Comparing CR7 playing at Madrid alongside Higuain, Ozil, etc with Messi's Argentina situation.

Talking about finals, CR7 fought tooth and nail to deliver a Copa del Rey in 2010 against the best team in the world.

Barcelona, one of the greatest teams of all time, was Madrid's Liga nemesis, while fvcking Chile is the tormentor of Argentina. grin

The truth is Messi's mentality isn't better than that a brilliant scholar who has failed exams four times and finally decided to go 'learn mechanic work' instead of trying one more time.
A loser's mentality grin

Messi isn't mentally strong enough to lead Argentina to a title - Maradona.

Mascherano should be the captain for Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:
http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4055/main/2016/06/27/25113482/messis-catastrophic-penalty-meltdown-would-never-have

I finally understand why everyone calls Goal a rubbish football site after reading this article.

If its not from ESPNFC or Skysports, then its not worth reading.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
If its not from ESPNFC or Skysports, then its not worth reading.
thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

What they thought would be a Ronaldo destruction party has turned to a Wailers convention.

Comparing CR7 playing at Madrid alongside Higuain, Ozil, etc with Messi's Argentina situation.

Talking about finals, CR7 fought tooth and nail to deliver a Copa del Rey in 2010 against the best team in the world.

Barcelona, one of the greatest teams of all time, was Madrid's Liga nemesis, while fvcking Chile is the tormentor of Argentina. grin

The truth is Messi's mentality isn't better than that a brilliant scholar who has failed exams four times and finally decided to go 'learn mechanic work' instead of trying one more time.
A loser's mentality grin

Shut the f*ck up and do something useful with your life this morning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2016
stuff46:

Shut the f*ck up and do something useful with your life this morning.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

The truth shall set you free,but first it will piss you off. tongue

That article is the truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
AbuMikey:
'

Bykebyke just dey bully GBR1 anyhow crycrycry
You mean I was bullied by someone who doesn't even know what is a "league title"? grin No it takes far more than that.

It's only on this thread he cannot get away with such ignorance because he's a Barcelona/Messi fan likewise you or most folks here. I'm not suprised one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:
The truth shall set you free,but first it will piss you off. tongue
That article is the truth.
R7 that missed the second pk against bayern is a glory hunter? Was he the last to take the kick against chelsea in 08?
The bloody fan who wrote that piece is retttarded no doubt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

You mean I was bullied by someone who doesn't even know what is a "league title"? grin No it takes far more than that.

It's only on this thread he cannot get away with such ignorance because he's a Barcelona/Messi fan likewise you or most folks here. I'm not suprised one bit.
Dude STFU. undecided undecided

Always doing as if you know it all.

Yesterday I exposed your ignorance,and believe me I won't hesitate to do it again. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

R7 that missed the second pk against bayern is a glory hunter?
Was he the last to take the kick against chelsea in 08?

The bloody fan who wrote that piece is retttarded no doubt.

Take up your grievance with him o,not me. tongue

Find his twitter account. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Dude STFU. undecided undecided

Always doing as if you know it all.
I've never done or claimed this. Provide proof of this or shut up and move on.

Yesterday I exposed your ignorance,and believe me I won't hesitate to do it again.
This is a bit rich coming from someone like you who can be the very poster boy for ignorance. You exposed nothing about me.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

I've never done or claimed this. Provide proof of this or shut up and move on.
Really?

You do not go on some fan thread on NL shoulders high,being egotistical because you won some arguments in the past?

They won't help in a debate with me. Stop discussing what you know little about
This was what you said to me yesterday at the start of the debate..Can you Imagine?Who are you?

Turned out I needed no help in using you to mop the floor of this thread.

This is a bit rich coming from someone like you who can be the very poster boy for ignorance. You exposed nothing about me.
I exposed you as a Manchester United fan who acts as if he knows it all but actually knows little.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bykebyke you're only gonna make me reintroduce that debate.

Why have you failed to prove what Pele won as "league titles"? You meant Pele won "league titles" and you were the only that knew about that?

Is it really that difficult? Why not simply post just a single link to a credible article that described what Pele won as "league titles" and I'll move on and accept I got floored. I have done that in the past and I'll do that again if I'm proven wrong. It's that simple.

You simply can't do this because you were always wrong in the first place. Nothing you say now or in the future would ever change that.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:
Bykebyke you're only gonna make me reintroduce that debate.

Why have you failed to prove what Pele won as "league titles"? You meant Pele won "league titles" and you were the only that knew about that?

Is it really that difficult? Why not simply post just a single link to a credible article that described what Pele won as "league titles" and I'll move on and accept I got floored. I have done that in the past and I'll do that again if I'm proven wrong. It's that simple.

You simply can't do this because you were always wrong in the first place. Nothing you say now or in the future would ever change that.
Indeed I was wrong.

Who is the Spanish football champion currently..Barcelona
Who is the Italian football Champion currently...Juventus.
Who is the English football Champion currently...Leicester city.
Who is the German football Champion currently..Bayern Munich.

Who was the Brazilian football Champion in 61,62,63,64,65,68?
Santos.

Keep looking for where it was explicitly said league title.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elxandre:

A loser's mentality grin

why didn't he fight tooth and nail to prevent the 5-0 drubbing,or why didn't he fight tooth and nail to take the league title from barca? Bros your logic is flawed and your judgement stinks. A line up with sergio ramos, pepe, marcelo, khedira, alonso, ozil, benzema and higuain and you want to tell us only Ronaldo fought tooth and nail.nor be only tooth and nail na tooth and hammer. The same ronaldo whose only duty is to lurk around the 18 yard box and wait for others to do the creative works and the dirty jobs so he can pull off his shirt and take all the glory? Midfield creativity zero, defensive ability zero. At club level ronaldo lags behind messi in all regards, whether trophies or awards. At country level the comparism is even worse for ronaldo. What da fuccck is the meaning of mentally strong or mentally weak?I've been hearing it from the mouth of every tom,diick,harry and biitch niggga since the junkie maradona put it out. At a point when it became embarrassing for anybody to say 'ronaldo is better than messi', they came up with 'ronaldo is more complete than messi'. so you mean to tell me that what we are going to be hearing from today is 'ronaldo is more mentally strong than messi' O God please save us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
ddippset:
why didn't he fight tooth and nail to prevent the 5-0 drubbing,or why didn't he fight tooth and nail to take the league title from barca? Bros your logic is flawed and your judgement stinks. A line up with sergio ramos, pepe, marcelo, khedira, alonso, ozil, benzema and higuain and you want to tell us only Ronaldo fought tooth and nail.nor be only tooth and nail na tooth and hammer. The same ronaldo whose only duty is to lurk around the 18 yard box and wait for others to do the creative works and the dirty jobs so he can pull off his shirt and take all the glory? Midfield creativity zero, defensive ability zero. At club level ronaldo lags behind messi in all regards, whether trophies or awards. At country level the comparism is even worse for ronaldo. What da fuccck is the meaning of mentally strong or mentally weak?I've been hearing it from the mouth of every tom,diick,harry and biitch niggga since the junkie maradona put it out. At a point when it became embarrassing for anybody to say 'ronaldo is better than messi', they came up with 'ronaldo is more complete than messi'. so you mean to tell me that what we are going to be hearing from today is 'ronaldo is more mentally strong than messi' O God please save us.
You've really got time bro, you've got enough of it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Elxandre(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
i almost responded till i got to the part that cr7 with the third highest assist in spain last year only scores.

you obviously never watched r7 from 06 to 2013 to say he isn't creative, or you suffer from amnesia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Indeed I was wrong.

Who is the Spanish football champion currently..Barcelona
Who is the Italian football Champion currently...Juventus.
Who is the English football Champion currently...Leicester city.
Who is the German football Champion currently..Bayern Munich.

Who was the Brazilian football Champion in 61,62,63,64,65,68?
Santos.

Keep looking for where it was explicitly said league title.
A league didn't exist in Brazil then. Winning a championship or tournament is different from winning a league title. How can you be so daft not to know this?

A league usually consists of a table with each teams facing each other home and away over the course of a season. That's what a league is and it's obvious you simply didn't know.

Show me the teams that faced each other home and away then and show me the table of how that season ended. There's simply no table; that's because it wasn't a league you ignoramus. grin

Imagine referring to a knock out competition and what you had to play finals to win as a league? undecided
England had a league as far back as the 50s or 60s. You can go online and easily find the league tables of those seasons but Brazil didn't have a league. I can show you the English league table of 1889 or 1962; you can find it yourself on Wikipedia cheesy

Bykebyke start searching for those Brazilian league tables and show me; Even Wikipedia won't help you here.

You're an illiterate and I stand by that.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

A league didn't exist in Brazil then. Winning a championship or tournament is different from winning a league title. How can you be so daft not to know this?

A league usually consists of a table with each teams facing each other home and away over the course of a season. That's what a league is and it's obvious you simply didn't know.

Show me the teams that faced each other home and away then and show me the table of how that season ended. There's simply no table; that because it wasn't a league you ignoramus
England had a league as far back as the 50s or 60s. You can go online and easily find the league tables of those seasons but Brazil didn't have a league. I can show you the English league table of 1889 or 1962; you can find it yourself on Wikipedia

Bykebyke start searching for that Brazilian league table and show me; Even Wikipedia won't help you here.

You're an illiterate and I stand by that.

When you have nothing to argue with you resort to insults.

I'm done with you,I've taught you the lesson I want to.

Everybody gets beaten by somebody,you won an argument today doesn't make you better than every other person,cause you might lose one tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
bykebyke:

When you have nothing to argue with you resort to insults.
I'm sorry. I can't help myself here. I find you to be so ridicoulously daft.

I'm done with you,I've taught you the lesson I want to.
No you aren't done and you're the one being tutored. I ended the debate and left and stopped replying you but you went on to quote my reply to someone else. Since you're so bullish, I won't left you get off so easily again.

Everybody gets beaten by somebody,you won an argument today doesn't make you better than every other person,cause you might lose one tomorrow.
You are right about this because i'm winning this argument today.
This is the link from which you posted that image: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilian_football_champions

The "Campeonato Brasileiro Série A " started in 1971. Click on 1971 or any year after that and you'll find league tables because that was when the Brazilian league was created. Why was there a league table in 1971 but none in 1962 or 1963? grin

It's beyond obvious now. You have put yourself in a very bad position. I wonder how those people liking your posts must feel now. They must feel foolish like you

I hope everyone reads this in bold

From the link click on those years (1962, 1963 etc) you said Pele won "league titles" and tell me if you'd find any league table. There's none because what he was winning weren't simply league titles. They were various tournament/championships because they Brazil didn't have a league then. Wikipedia lists the winners of those championships because they were the important ones to win when Brazil didn't have a league and you foolishly thought they were league titles.
Pele did not win those "league titles" as you falsely claimed.
I think Wikipedia is what is helping you get confused. You have no idea what a league title is. I told you so but you wouldn't listen.

Bykebyke show us the league table Santos (Pele's team) topped to win the league in 1962 or 1963 etc. There is none.

Bykebyke no offence, but you are an OLODO. A very big one in fact.

make those who like fight enter here abeg. Nihilist, diggz, Adelana1, etc

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bykebyke is an OLODO. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
GBR1:

Na You know why You dey cry grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (6217) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.