Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631560 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Una no sabi troll....
E pain am tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Lana1:
My friend kip kwayet. Messi missed his penalty. He deserves every criticim coming his way

Dude! Anybody cn miss a penalty... Did ronaldo not miss his penalty against Chelsea in the CL final in 2008??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Lana1:
My friend kip kwayet. Messi missed his penalty. He deserves every criticim coming his way

Tell am oo grin grin, You dont wear the captain armband b'cos you're the best player on the team, its b'cos you have the qualities of a leader!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2016
elrony:
#CR7_bars
"I'm CR7,known all over the world axis/ I don't care if Messi pays me respect..son go pay your taxes/" cheesy
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2016
RuuDie what do you think?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 11, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin

Keep holding on to anything you can or will make you feel right, i'm not even gonna argue with you, your conscience will. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:49am On Jul 11, 2016
TRendlona:

Dude! Anybody cn miss a penalty... Did ronaldo not miss his penalty against Chelsea in the CL final in 2008??
Abegi tell ur story to ze Gods.

Ronaldo missed his pk in 08. He dint threaten to quit or retire.
He got injured tonight and came to ginger/inspire his teammates.
Plus he pays his taxes lipsrsealed

Messi misses his PK, and quits his National Team but we should all blame Higuain for it?? Abegi. Chop ur L wit whatever form of dignity u Barca fans ve left and kindly kip kwayet.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Tell am oo grin grin, You dont wear the captain armband b'cos you're the best player on the team, its b'cos you have the qualities of a leader!!!
Lol. No mind them. After tonight, it is safe to say that Ronaldo will always be a better "leader of men" than Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2016
GloryIsaac:

[s]Keep holding on to anything you can or will make you feel right, i'm not even gonna argue with you, your conscience will.[/s]grin grin
Kobe!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Can't be arsed to school some ignorant folks this early mor mor,looking forward to the new season.

Denis Suarez said he wants to win the treble with Barca.
Nice of him to keep his expectations low. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 1:17am On Jul 11, 2016
'

From a CORE Barca/Messi fan!

Cristiano Ronaldo is the Best Captain Ever!!!!!!
1000 times a better Captain than Messi and Gerard combined!

PS: Na CAPTAIN I talk oo gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2016
AbuMikey:

'

From a CORE Barca/Messi fan!

Cristiano Ronaldo is the Best Captain Ever!!!!!!

1000 times a better Captain than Messi and Gerard combined!

PS: Na CAPTAIN I talk oo gringrin

Its a good start.
We are getting there graaaaduaaaally
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 3:16am On Jul 11, 2016
coded01:

angry
angry
angry

Ooops.... Sorry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 4:17am On Jul 11, 2016
hinohsend:
RuuDie what do you think?.

They won without him. Heck they even had a free kick on target with just 1 try.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by incredible70(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Chaii....It can pain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2016
All Madrid/Ronaldo r really unbelievable set of human beings. Person wey no evn play up to 30 mins 4 1 final is now a beta player dan sm1 dat played and xperienced 3 consecutive final heartbreaks. Messi will always and forever b a better player dan ronaldo

Whether u guys lyk it or not everytin about portugal during dis concluded euros was jst pure luck

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Boring: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2016
kinggogo:
All Madrid/Ronaldo r really unbelievable set of human beings. Person wey no evn play up to 30 mins 4 1 final is now a beta player dan sm1 dat played and xperienced 3 consecutive final heartbreaks. Messi will always and forever b a better player dan ronaldo

Whether u guys lyk it or not everytin about portugal during dis concluded euros was jst pure luck

person wey God don bless, is bless forever.. KingCR7

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2016
kinggogo:

Yes he's better than the quitter. If you can look at his crying face when he got injured, came back to play with that injury, left the pitch in tears, came back to coach his team to victory and tell me he's not better than that tax evading fraudster who quits just because things aren't going his way with the media still painting him as a saint then you sir are THE unbelievable human.........if at all you're a human. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2016
bykebyke:
Can't be arsed to school some ignorant folks this early mor mor,looking forward to the new season.

Denis Suarez said he wants to win the treble with Barca.
Nice of him to keep his expectations low. grin grin

Better hope TBD.......tax, bite and dive don't make a mess of your new season wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2016
kinggogo:

Bros u're pained. Its too obvious. Abeg go tell ur frustrations to ze Gods.
Ronaldo is an European Champion for the 2nd time in 2 months. Kee ursef if it pains u dat much.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Yonce:

Yes he's better than the quitter. If you can look at his crying face when he got injured, came back to play with that injury, left the pitch in tears, came back to coach his team to victory and tell me he's not better than that tax evading fraudster who quits just because things aren't going his way with the media still painting him as a saint then you sir are THE unbelievable human.........if at all you're a human. undecided
Oh please.

When he left the first time,everyone knew he was faking.
Then he told the medics that he is going to back in and they should bring the stretcher in two minutes time to make it believable.
But no,I saw right through it..No cojones to play a final..*spits*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Played Malmo and wolfsburg.. Won UCL

Played Iceland and Hungary.. Won EUROS

Smh.. Best player with underdog amateurs.

Turns into defender against Barca. Athletico
Leotard wearing ballet dancer
Crocodile tears mama's boy.
Portugal and their irritating brand of football...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Oh please.

When he left the first time,everyone knew he was faking.
Then he told the medics that he is going to back in and they should bring the stretcher in two minutes time to make it believable.
But no,I saw right through it..No cojones to play a final..*spits*
really, tell me something..
obiorathesubtle:
Played Malmo and wolfsburg.. Won UCL
Played Iceland and Hungary.. Won EUROS
Smh.. Best player with underdog amateurs.
Turns into defender against Barca. Athletico
Leotard wearing ballet dancer
Crocodile tears mama's boy.
Portugal and their irritating brand of football...
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahajahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaah hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahajahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahajahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahajahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahajahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhqhq hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahajahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

E pain them ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2016
weedtaker:
really, tell me something.. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahajahahahahahahahhahahah

E pain them ! grin

3 ballon d'ors against 5.. You know math.. Right??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Like I said...I don't know why we should be having a CR7 vs some very good footballer argument sef..
Both are not mates... y'all should respect CR7...
Imagine comparing the convict to Pele who has 3 world cups or even maradonna who helped his country win a WC(greatest display in a worldcup)
Now CR7 sef don pass am with this trophy...
Ogbeni chop ur individual awards... while we all be chilling with national glory cool
Filth!!! *Spits* angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
kinggogo:

E pain am well well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Barca fans are in real pain.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Madrid fans be like:
Cr7 goals in euro-9
messi goals in euro- 0

so cr7>messi
Haters will say messi played for argentina
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Emaprince:
Barca fans are in real pain.

I was actually rooting for France to win. Me and many other people that came to do 'OTE' in the local bar I watched the match. But believe me you, I was really touched when CR7 came out to ginger his team mates just before extra time That was when I switched camp. That moment was iconic. cheesy

And you say Barça fans are pained? I don't believe this. And do you know there are Portuguese who support Barcelona? Who you say they are pained as well?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
If FIFA gvs d balon d'or to tapnaldo or penaldo or whatever d hell he's called then Fifa is just full of crap . Cuz d way all dis media sites r just licking his feet as if e was d one dat scored their winning goal ystrday. As we all saw ystrday typical tapnaldo, always taking d glory when it should av been d whole team.

Nobody should even tell me dat e gingered d whole team, oh please spare me dat crap undecided undecided it was just all drama. Shey Portugal no get coach Oya had it bn it was France dat won it nko His film acting would all av bn 4 nothing and una no 4 don dey make dis noise way una dey make now.

Suarez/Messi 4 balon d'or . If u no agree go fvck urself undecided grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Just watched the best documentary I have ever seen in my life. grin grin

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), arabmoney14 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.