Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4583899 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2016
barca fans have become prisoners in their own threads na was oh see trolling god

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Those #bars needs to be compiled into a record
It will def be a hit download

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2016
"Didn't pay Tax and played the ball to Mars/
I know why you missed the penalty coz you tryna dodge the bars."
#CR7bars

They were throwing insults, I told em give me more,
My team took the championship and I didn't even have to score.
#CR7Bars #Euro2016Final

#Cr7Bars# I played against wales_ & i scored without bale_u re sentenced 21 month in jail_ that even barcelona cnt bail_. #Cr7Bars

They say you're better than me. I tell them I win euros and make bars you steal euros and get behind bars #CR7Bars

"I Pay My Taxes & Roll With #BALE, I'm Not Messy, Never
Needed BAIL"
"I'm Breaking International Records Now I Won The #Euro, And You Busy Dogging Taxes & Stole The Euro"
"I Got Injured In The Final But My Team Spirit Is Fire, Unlike Some People Who Don't Pay Their Taxes & Retire"
"7 Comes Before 10 But They Mess-It With Taxes, Only The Real Will Understand It In Madrid & Bacelona"
"Dogging Tax Is Sending You Behind Bars, Only God Can Judge You, Lord Have Mercy (Messi)"
"I'm Raw-Naldo, So I'm Leaving The Jungle (Euro) Messy, For My Lionel Lioness Messi As I Cake My Cub (Trophy) To Portugal"
#CR7Bars

Just a few to paste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2016
iPopAlomo:
I pay my taxes and roll with BALE...
I'm not messy, never needed BAIL... embarassed lipsrsealed #Cr7bars
fvck you

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2016
"They sent Payet to take me outta d GAME..
but I returend as Manager to make d world #PrayForParis AGAIN"...

#CR7bars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
No problem, Kontinu!
The God i serve has surely Seen Messi's tears! You guys should bask in your current euphoria, on the 15th of July 2018, the story would change!

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2016
Emaprince:
"They sent Payet to take me outta d GAME..
but I returend as Manager to make d world #PrayForParis AGAIN"...

#CR7bars
Nice one.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
List of Greatest Footballer's Ever

1>Pele
2> Messi

3>Maradona

4>CR7

Record book closed till
another century .if you want to be among them,
win a trophy for your country.

Messi hasn't won any international trophy at senior level and he is still being compared to Pele and Maradona.. What if he wins it?

Delima Ronaldo never won the CL despite that he played all his career in Europe and he is considered most times as the greatest striker of all time.. He is evn rated above above great legends like Eusebio, Puskas etc.. This is smone dah never won a CL.

And u r here telling us that becos Ronaldo won the Euros, he is a better greater than Messi. See ehnnn if we r to judge by that logic, then Iniesta is a greater player than Ronaldo becos Iniesta has won 2 Euros and 1 WC.

If Ronaldo had a great contribution to the Euro succes then we can b convined a little.. He scored jus 3 goals an d made an assist in nearly 600 minutes (thats like saying 10 hours). Unlike the GREAT MESSI who contributed vehemently in Argentina's road to the final in the last copa America by scoring and also making crucial assists. That's wat we call a great player.

IMHO i think Iniesta and Xavi are greater players than Ronaldo. I knw it sounds funny buh m jus saying my mind. Messi's contributions and consistency have been overshadowing theirs. These are players that won the CL and was among the first 11 in Barca back then in 2006 evn b4 we knew Messi and Ronaldo. Winning the Euro twice and the WC once with great influence and contributions. Talking abt club success, we all knw that the nearness of Ronaldo's achievements to theirs is like from lagos to Borno.. Cmon cules lets reason abt this.. Iniesta and Xavi (especially Iniesta) have been underrated in a way over the years.

So my bro.. Winning the Euro doesn't make Ronaldo greater than Messi. Although its an edge over Messi buh a lion will always b stronger than a lioness no matter how fierce the lioness can be.

Thanks 4 understanding grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2016
Pls i want everyone to type dis exactly on Google and search 4 it.

"Greatest soccer players of all time 2016"

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Lucas Digne will arrive in catalonia today and could be officially presented as a Barcelona player tomorrow. [SPORT]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
RAKITIC:
Lucas Digne will arrive in catalonia today and could be officially presented as a Barcelona player tomorrow. [SPORT]
Who be D's Digne DAT u have been posting all day?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
OFFICIAL - FC Barcelona announce the signing of Lucas Digne (22) from PSG. [FCB]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
TRendlona:

Messi hasn't won any international trophy at senior level and he is still being compared to Pele and Maradona.. What if he wins it?

Delima Ronaldo never won the CL despite that he played all his career in Europe and he is considered most times as the greatest striker of all time.. He is evn rated above above great legends like Eusebio, Puskas etc.. This is smone dah never won a CL.

And u r here telling us that becos Ronaldo won the Euros, he is a better greater than Messi. See ehnnn if we r to judge by that logic, then Iniesta is a greater player than Ronaldo becos Iniesta has won 2 Euros and 1 WC.

If Ronaldo had a great contribution to the Euro succes then we can b convined a little.. He scored jus 3 goals an d made an assist in nearly 600 minutes (thats like saying 10 hours). Unlike the GREAT MESSI who contributed vehemently in Argentina's road to the final in the last copa America by scoring and also making crucial assists. That's wat we call a great player.

IMHO i think Iniesta and Xavi are greater players than Ronaldo. I knw it sounds funny buh m jus saying my mind. Messi's contributions and consistency have been overshadowing theirs. These are players that won the CL and was among the first 11 in Barca back then in 2006 evn b4 we knew Messi and Ronaldo. Winning the Euro twice and the WC once with great influence and contributions. Talking abt club success, we all knw that the nearness of Ronaldo's achievements to theirs is like from lagos to Borno.. Cmon cules lets reason abt this.. Iniesta and Xavi (especially Iniesta) have been underrated in a way over the years.

So my bro.. Winning the Euro doesn't make Ronaldo greater than Messi. Although its an edge over Messi buh a lion will always b stronger than a lioness no matter how fierce the lioness can be.

Thanks 4 understanding grin
i have a question for you.
is messi better than Alfredo Di Stefano?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
It's official

Digne is a Barcelona player.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Barcelona finishing up transfers faster than a one minute man. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vietto next
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
bykebyke:
What the fück is a Lucas Digne??

An animal,place,or thing?? angry

His stats are quite impressive,Better than Alba in most categories.(15/16 season)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
50games unbeaten next seasoncheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
i have a question for you. is messi better than Alfredo Di Stefano?

Is this a joke?, Yes!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
bykebyke:
Barcelona finishing up transfers faster than a one minute man. grin grin grin

I read that the board still has €40m for transfers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Denis(22), Umtiti(22), Digne(22), Vietto(22)?, Andre Gomes(22)?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

i have a question for you.
is messi better than Alfredo Di Stefano?

Sure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I read that the board still has €40m for transfers.
I meant the way we close them up fast.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
bykebyke:
I meant the way we close them up fast.

I got you, I meant to say that they are ready for even more business.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I got you, I meant to say that they are ready for even more business.
Only thing I see remaining is a backup Forward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
RAKITIC:
Denis(22), Umtiti(22), Digne(22), Vietto(22)?, Andre Gomes(22)?

I dont want Gomes....... .atleast not for the price being quoted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Is this a joke?, Yes!.
so comparing xavi and iniesta is no joke i presume?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kingpoison(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

I dont want Gomes....... .atleast not for the price being quoted.

andre gomes is a fantastic young skilful attacker. He will learn from iniesta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
TRendlona:

Sure
how?
Can you give your reasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
kingpoison:

andre gomes is a fantastic young skilful attacker. He will learn from iniesta

For €50m?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

how?
Can you give your reasons.

More goals, More assists ,More throphies , More Individual accolades , More everything....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
so comparing xavi and iniesta is no joke i presume?
You mean comparing Iniesta to Xavi?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.