Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593589 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
DJ A40 and Airmark please play me " Destiny " by Buju Banton!!!

It seems it's Celta de Vigo destiny to be râping FC "Baka"(as in nyash)!

grin cheesy

Dmcdad please come out from under that mitsubishi bus and take your L like a loser! !!! grin

since you no gree share beer for this una compound! !

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
elrony:
DJ A40 and Airmark please play me " Destiny " by Buju Banton!!!

It seems it's Celta de Vigo destiny to be râping FC "Baka"(as in nyash)!

grin cheesy

Dmcdad please come out from under that mitsubishi bus and take your L like a loser! !!! grin

since you no gree share beer for this una compound! !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqYankgih54

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
martineinstein:
looking at Enrique with one eye while holding gun

All coaches would be dead if every fan do this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
I never even talk about Alba. angry angry

Idiot that is shorter than Tyrion Lannister. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
airmark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqYankgih54

You head dey there!!!..thank you!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Dont blame him, that is how far Rumdeuter has brainwashed him, Atletico that has the best defence in Europe, e no rate dem.

This is what happens when you refuse common sense and you tage along with Airmark day and night. Below is my post less than 4 weeks ago

raumdeuter:

The only defenders in the class of Boateng right now are Ramos Godin and Pique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Na this kind time Ramdeuter and Dmcdad dey disappear like old woman fart. cheesy cheesy

Wetin concern me with the game? Shey Bayern dey play ni?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Public announcement!!

Dmcdad and Rumdeuter have been missing for the past 2 hours, if found, kindly call any of these numbers.

Thanks.

Looks like you have been hallucinating or taking LSD and making you confused. My own team played yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:

Dmcdad after that 4th goal

[img]http://i./gYf9usudAlIbK.gif[/img]
grin grin
Chai! Airmark wia u dey find all these gifs?? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Dont blame him, that is how far Raumdeuter has brainwashed him, Atletico that has the best defence in Europe, e no rate dem.

Ramos alone destroyed that Atletico defence twice in 2 UCL finals. However, it's a waste of time discussing footie with you.

If I say your IQ is low, I'm actually hyping you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Lmao. cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is what happens when you refuse common sense and you tage along with Airmark day and night. Below is my post less than 4 weeks ago

Ori apari eleyi ti gbale. alleluyah boateng in the league of godin and ramos? boateng is in not better than shawcross, batra, oboabona, omeruo and co. You were classifying an epileptic defender with consistent ones.
After this guy was prostrating for griezmann, ancellotti glued his azz to the bench.

[img]http:///media/9-28-2016/SswB0r.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineinstein(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2016
SlaughterGang:
USELESS CLUB...Them no dey pay tax...Them no dey score...What a disgrace of a club...A club run with government and political money...
abeg,leave barca alone.they are not d source of ur club misfortunes

weda u like it or not,laliga is ours..its our property.real madrid shud goan die

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Lana1:
grin grin
Chai! Airmark wia u dey find all these gifs?? grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Something about this shit is not right. Why are we losing to this celta vigo repeatedly ever since we got Enrique from them. Huh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Debroslink:
Ramos alone destroyed that Atletico defence twice in 2 UCL finals. However, it's a waste of time discussing footie with you.
If I say your IQ is low, I'm actually hyping you.

Thats how chelseafan has sunk. See b1gkesh his mate discussing football intelligently on their thread on equal footing with even more experienced football watchers, while Chelseafan1 is only left tagging along with airmark and carrying the banner of foolishness all over the place
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:

Ori apari eleyi ti gbale. alleluyah boateng in the league of godin and ramos? boateng is in not better than shawcross, batra, oboabona, omeruo and co. You were classifying an epileptic defender with consistent ones.
After this guy was prostrating for griezmann, ancellotti glued his azz to the bench.

That is why Boatank is a CL winner, a world cup winner with star performance in the finals Thats why Boatank was one of the best 2 central defenders at the Euros, but a dunderhead like you who cant even understand ABC

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SlaughterGang: 1:30am On Oct 03, 2016
martineinstein:
abeg,leave barca alone.they are not d source of ur club misfortunes

weda u like it or not,laliga is ours..its our property.real madrid shud goan die

What's my business with Real Madrid? Did you hit your head on the floor as a child?

Celta raped your club...First they started with Missionary, Switched to Cowgirl but they weren't content, later changed to reverse cowgirl before finishing off with Doggy...You won't win anything this season but it's okay to dream.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:51am On Oct 03, 2016
TRendlona:

Lol...

But lf we are to look at it deeply, it's actually busquests.

He does all the dispossessions and makes sure the midfield is intact.

Where are you bro ? I hope your busquets did all the dispossessions today . cheesy cheesy

bykebyke:
Luis Enrique said, per Sport:

He's a one-off player. With his physical ability he's proof that football is played by people who aren't the fastest, other characteristics are needed. You don't need to be one of the fastest to do what he does. He's perfect with pressing, with the ball, a great character, he carries himself well on the field, he's an irreplaceable player.

This is for airmark,always yapping about Busquets being slow. grin

The type of eye enrique used on busquets when he was substituted, e fit make busquets terminate his contract. cheesy cheesy

dmcdad:

When those who have brains are analysing footie, someone like you that doesn't know a thing about football will be whining. Every player you put your trust on happens to disgrace you and prove to you beyond every shadow of doubt that they are not good.

Can cops from barcelona help us locate this dude? cheesy cheesy

Man utd - depay X
Barcelona - Busquets X
Bayern - Boateng X
All overhyped materials cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:

Where are you bro ? I hope your busquets did all the dispossessions today . cheesy cheesy

The type of eye enrique used on busquets when he was substituted, e fit make busquets terminate his contract. cheesy cheesy

Can cops from barcelona help us locate this dude? cheesy cheesy

Man utd - depay X
Barcelona - Busquets X
Bayern - Boateng X
All overhyped materials cool cool cool

When Barca wins, it's cos Barca has good players. When Barca doesn't win, it's Busquets fault.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:05am On Oct 03, 2016
TRendlona:
When Barca wins, it's cos Barca has good players. When Barca doesn't win, it's Busquets fault.

Thats why airmark is a very foolish poster. He is talking about Boateng and Busquets who are multiple CL winners world cup winners Can he point to anyone in his own club who can boast of such accolades

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SlaughterGang: 2:06am On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:

Man utd - depay X

When God was giving people brain, he filled your skull with air...RUBBISH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 2:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Na enrique own na e dey vex me pass, d guy na nothing but a bastard nd a damn freaking loser. I jst dey vex as dem dey show his fuggly face over n over again 4 screen

After dis season mk e jst carry e load commot evn tho we carry every every

D bastard no dey ever learn, jst watch against sociedad for anoeta dis season we go lose again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:12am On Oct 03, 2016
TRendlona:

Welcome bro. I thought we all agreed busquets has been responsible for barca's success. Why should he not be blamed when he could nt trap a ball apari pa ramuzaki with his pot-belly will control and kick into the crowd for safety? . I remember i told you it was iniesta/xavi that made barca's middle awesome during those golden years. Immidiately iniesta came in even the blind saw it. The thunder that will strike anyone who says busquet is more influential than messi in barca will give no warning signal. It's sound before lightning for the person.

[img]http://usatthebiglead.files./2014/06/sergio-busquets-misses-from-point-blank-against-chile.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2016
SlaughterGang:

When God was giving people brain, he filled your skull with air...RUBBISH.

That must be a miracle from God and it's awesome or you are just a senseless illiterate who never did biology. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimffo(m): 3:24am On Oct 03, 2016
grin grin grin

You people ehn. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 03, 2016
kinggogo:
Na enrique own na e dey vex me pass, d guy na nothing but a bastard nd a damn freaking loser. I jst dey vex as dem dey show his fuggly face over n over again 4 screen

After dis season mk e jst carry e load commot evn tho we carry every every

D bastard no dey ever learn, jst watch against sociedad for anoeta dis season we go lose again

Cut this guy some slack abeggi. What did he do wrong? He won multiple trophies in his first season and backed up(league and FA cup) last season. You won't still give him the respect he deserves. Weren't Celta a force under previous coaches? Don't we lose at Anoeta for ages?

It wasn't a big loss so why don't you let it slide. Why don't you blame the slope defenders that shipped in 3 goals within 10 mins? Why don't you blame Ter Stegan that gifted them the 4th ? Perhaps we cld have left with a point if he didn't

Make una free the guy abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2016
sebod:
I think Lucho intentionally set up the team to lose again to his old club. Or how do we describe the selection when there's no important match coming up?
My tought too, if not why not start with the strongest eleven, is there any tough mod-week match comming

last season Barca went 39 game unbeaten until he changed the team structure for madrid and barca were toothless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats how chelseafan has sunk. See b1gkesh his mate discussing football intelligently on their thread on equal footing with even more experienced football watchers, while Chelseafan1 is only left tagging along with airmark and carrying the banner of foolishness all over the place

Lol, Egbon bone that side, how will discussing footie on nairaland increase my account balance....leave story jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.