Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615380 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
ollah1:

They are not playing well. Name which team is ontop of his game in europe this season. Just one European team and I will list the same thing happening to us is also happening to the team. Why would u even mention Bayern here? Come on, this is his first season and he is bound to be under pressure considering how his predecessor thrived while he was at the helms.. This is Luchos third. I mean third season and he has won minimum os 2 trophies every season. He has also bagged one already this season.

Make una allow the guys abeg. Did we find Celta vigo easy under previous reigns or was Anoeta a losing just under Luchos?
celta vigo became a team that gives barca trouble only under Enrique! How many points do we have from 6 matches Aby na 7? How many does athletico have, having played tougher opponents? Hoe many does city have?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2016
10d0ve:
celta vigo became a team that gives barca trouble only under Enrique! How many points do we have from 6 matches Aby na 7? How many does athletico have, having played tougher opponents? Hoe many does city have?
As in eh.

We have not broken the Anoeta curse,We want to start the Balaidos curse. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by vickertony(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2016
ollah1:

How senseless can you be? How does 4-3 scoreline translates to rape? Tell me the club you rep and I will tell you the definition of the word RAPE!
sorry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:

What is hard about learning from past experiences?

We are without Messi.
We lost here last season.

Yet you decide to not start Iniesta,we don't have a mid week game to play,and our next match is on the 15th.
So why was Iniesta benched?

Or the fact that he started Alba,someone who has been really shït this season over Digne who has been impressive,did we not buy him to have competition with Alba?

Looking forward to this same mistakes happening sometime in January.

#EnriqueOut.

You are one hell of a confused human being.

I see nothing wrong in the losing to Celta with the set of players since we lost in that ground with Lords and gods of football. Those that were given match needed time and they couldnt make use of it.

Do i need to tell you that Ineasta has been poor for some match now before you understand some of the reason that mad Lucho wanted not to give him the match?

I didnt watch the match but i know the selected team ought to have done better than what they did.

You are better off at posting meme's, please quit typing bull-crap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:

As in eh.

We have not broken the Anoeta curse,We want to start the Balaidos curse. angry
Have you noticed another one he wants to start? Deportivo la coruna at camp Nou! Funny enough that's our next fixture
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2016
stuff46:

You are one hell of a confused human being.

I see nothing wrong in the losing to Celta with the set of players since we lost in that ground with Lords and gods of football. Those that were given match needed time and they couldnt make use of it.

Do i need to tell you that Ineasta has been poor for some match now before you understand some of the reason that mad Lucho wanted not to give him the match?

I didnt watch the match but i know the selected team ought to have done better than what they did.

You are better off at posting meme's, please quit typing bull-crap.
see conclusions! Yet you didn't watch the match o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Yes, a cheap penarity. Still couldnt save the team. tongue

Stop yanning rubbish. So Pk is now cheap to score? You need to do more than this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2016
Stegen has been poor, pique, umtiti, alba, Roberto, messi, neymar, suarez, iniesta, busi, Raki, has all been poor! Only Lucho had been spot on n impressive with his bipolar attitude
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2016
stuff46:

[s]You are one hell of a confused human being.[/s]

[s]I see nothing wrong in the losing to Celta with the set of players since we lost in that ground with Lords and gods of football. Those that were given match needed time and they couldnt make use of it.[/s]
You see nothing wrong losing 3points to Celta De Vigo?
Where do people like you come out from?
[s]Do i need to tell you that Ineasta has been poor for some match now before you understand some of the reason that mad Lucho wanted not to give him the match?[/s]
Dude write like a proper Human Being and stop making me think I can't read simple words..WTF. undecided

Iniesta has been poor?..won't even address this,cause the below highlighted quote proves you don't watch our match.. Braindead imp.
[s]I didnt watch the match but i know the selected team ought to have done better than what they did.[/s]

[s]You are better off at posting meme's, please quit typing bull-crap.[/s]
As far as I type better than you,no problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2016
10d0ve:
Have you noticed another one he wants to start? Deportivo la coruna at camp Nou! Funny enough that's our next fixture
Messi is back..No problem. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:

Messi is back..No problem. grin
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2016
stuff46:

Stop yanning rubbish. So Pk is now cheap to score? You need to do more than this.

Don't blame me o, dts wat some guys here say about Hazard when he scores Pk 4 us, seems u are still new here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2016
dmcdad:

Shiit happens bruv...cheesy

Last season ow even worse. Na 4-1 with complete squad oooooo.

Well, games like this remind us we are only humans and as such ain't invisible, and will help to put us in good stead as we prepare for more crunch ties.

Lol, I dey come make I attach dt 'this is Super storyyyy' gif cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Chelseafan1,shebi una deh find left back?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:
Chelseafan1,shebi una deh find left back?

Lol, we no dey find again, tnx 4 d proposed offer cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Don't blame me o, dts wat some guys here say about Hazard when he scores Pk 4 us, seems u are still new here.

grin grin

They said busquets was their Kano pillar, now most of them are criticising their coach for not starting iniesta , their Niger tornadoe, Some of them don't even know anything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:

What is hard about learning from past experiences?

We are without Messi.
We lost here last season.

Yet you decide to not start Iniesta,we don't have a mid week game to play,and our next match is on the 15th.
So why was Iniesta benched?

Or the fact that he started Alba,someone who has been really shït this season over Digne who has been impressive,did we not buy him to have competition with Alba?

Looking forward to this same mistakes happening sometime in January.

#EnriqueOut.
I think say you dey joke the first time. cheesy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

This one better pass anyone una get o.. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I think say you dey joke the first time. cheesy.
Joke ke. undecided

Check my profile,see picture weh deh up. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Byke you are too confused for me to indulge in any debate with you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
stuff46:
Or you are not intelligent enough to get into one.

Dumb Prick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:

grin grin

They said busquets was their Kano pillar, now most of them are criticising their coach for not starting iniesta , their Niger tornadoe, Some of them don't even know anything.

grin grin I just weak my brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimffo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Them wan give us Alba, You no wan collect.. And we get Alonso for our club o. Chaii, which kind comrade be this? undecided

Maybe, you be Emenalo Nephew sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
stuff46:

bykebyke:

Or you are not intelligent enough to get into one.

Dumb Prick.

Lmfao grin

Dmcdad, these your people no go kill me I swear, too much drama here.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bimffo:

Them wan give us Alba, You no wan collect.. And we get Alonso for our club o. Chaii, which kind comrade be this? undecided

No mind am. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bimffo:

Alba for where, u wan steal am ni, bros

Na Digne abi matthieu my guy go likely give us cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats why airmark is a very foolish poster. He is talking about Boateng and Busquets who are multiple CL winners world cup winners Can he point to anyone in his own club who can boast of such accolades

John terry and Ngolo kante grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
So long as you can read and scribe down a comprehensible line, then i put it to you that you very intelligent to argue. Byke, believe me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, how far, did Neymar play? cheesy cheesy tongue

Where was Hazard wen Ozil and Sanchez were phucking all of u? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:
#EnriqueOut

Guy na all this kind post a1rmark and other haters dey save o!

If u dey praise Enrique later, they go just recall the post back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
bykebyke:

Joke ke. undecided

Check my profile,see picture weh deh up. angry
Lol.
I no dey follow LA liga so I know no what's up.
But to a casual observer you don craze finish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.