Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4658087 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

3 games!
so three matches in the knockout stage and yet he did not play in the semi-final?. round of 16,Quarter-finals,quarter-semi finals..... nawao. people sef. Neymar played just one match,and the quarter finals he did not complete b4 Zuniga declared him a target.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
TRendlona:

At 24? shocked ... Chelseafan1 mustn't see this.
cheesy cheesy
I have seen it already.
Should I post Hazard's own.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Name those 3 matches Neymar played after the group stage and name the opponent
Yahoo1:
so three matches in the knockout stage and yet he did not play in the semi-final?. round of 16,Quarter-finals,quarter-semi finals..... nawao. people sef. Neymar played just one match,and the quarter finals he did not complete b4 Zuniga declared him a target.

I thought he asked for the no of games he played in the group stage..

And no, he played the complete minutes in the QF, he was subbed off around the 88 mins. He completed both the quarter-final and the round of 16.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Andre Gomes doing the mannequin challenge with Portugal. undecided undecided

Make en no play well against Malaga first. angry angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:
I thought he asked for the no of games he played in the group stage..

And no, he played the complete minutes in the QF, he was subbed off around the 88 mins. He completed both the quarter-final and the round of 16.

He played the second round and quarter final and he was either the best Brazilian or 2nd best

Thats how important he was for Brazil unlike Hazard

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

He played the second round and quarter final and he was either the best Brazilian or 2nd best

Thats how important he was for Brazil unlike Hazard

Like I care about Whoscored rating? Sanchez was actually the best player on the pitch in the Chile game and without Luiz goals in the 2 games, Brazil would have been sent packing!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:
Like I care about Whoscored rating? Sanchez was actually the best player on the pitch in the Chile game and without Luiz goals in the 2 games, Brazil would have been sent packing!

You dont have to care about it, Its to show you how influential Neymar was on the Brazilian team. He carried them to the semi finals and when he was not available the entire nation broke into tears and they were crushed by Germany despite Luiz and others being there

All the games Neymar played he was Brazils star the 2 games he didnt play Brazil lost 10-1 aggregates with Luiz being the embarrasment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

3 games!

So in which game was he injured then? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

You dont have to care about it, Its to show you how influential Neymar was on the Brazilian team. He carried them to the semi finals and when he was not available the entire nation broke into tears and they were crushed by Germany despite Luiz and others being there

All the games Neymar played he was Brazils star the 2 games he didnt play Brazil lost 10-1 aggregates with Luiz being the embarrasment

Whoscored rating is nonsense BTW. I only visit the site for their stats, not rating.. I already lost hope when they rated Herrera above Martial in the Westham fa cup match when Herrera was the worst on the pitch in that game whereas Martial was influential in our win..

And Brazil lost to Germany because their defence went to sleep, not because of Neymar who did nothing as far as I'm concerned after the group stages. Did you think the absence of Neymar is the reason why the Brazilian's defence went Awol? As a matter of fact, If not for the biased referee in the Columbia match, Brazil would have even gone home tey tey..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

Whoscored rating is nonsense BTW. I only visit the site for their stats, not rating.. I already lost hope when they rated Herrera above Martial in the Westham fa cup match when Herrera was the worst on the pitch in that game whereas Martial was influential in our win..

And Brazil lost to Germany because their defence went to sleep, not because of Neymar who did nothing as far as I'm concerned after the group stages. Did you think the absence of Neymar is the reason why the Brazilian's defence went Awol? As a matter of fact, If not for the biased referee in the Columbia match, Brazil would have even gone home tey tey..

The absence of Neymar meant there was no leader in attack and Luiz showed what a disaster he was in defence. If Neymar was on, he would have given the German defence something to worry about but since they put all those ninnys without Neymar they became chickens and were destroyed easily by Germany
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nigeria making up for the Argentina defeat grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Cant belive some people still think Hazard is a better player than Neymar. SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

Check his euro stat na? He was one of the best attackers at the euros!

[s]BTW, Neymar did nada after the group stages[/s] and if not for Luiz goals in the knockout stages, they would have gone home tey tey! Also, how was Neymar one of the stars at the worldcup when he only had 2 MOTM awards to Hazard's 1 MOTM?

He assisted Silva's goal against Colombia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

The absence of Neymar meant there was no leader in attack and Luiz showed what a disaster he was in defence. If Neymar was on, he would have given the German defence something to worry about but since they put all those ninnys without Neymar they became chickens and were destroyed easily by Germany

Nope! Brazil always got the decision in favour of them prior to the Germany match, for example the Croatia and Columbia matches, probably due to the fact they were powerhouse compared to their opponents but against another powerhouse in Germany, that wasn't possible. I still couldn't believe Columbia lost out in that quarter final match but that rubbish referee made it possible!

Also, the Germany match was their first test against a rampant attack because none of the teams they had faced prior to that had a rampant attack as good as Germany and if they could rely on the referee to dig them out against a Columbia team, that Germany match was only going to be brutal for them and with the way the Brazil openly attack the opposition, that made it quite easy for the germans!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Can this int'l break just end already?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
What's with all these news about Iwobi's father saying his son would not join Barcelona? undecided

I hope they are talking of B-Team because me, I no dey like this kine Insult!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
homesteady:
What's with all these news about Iwobi's father saying his son would not join Barcelona? undecided

undecided Iwobi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Diademk07:

3 games!
3 Games? For where? Chai... Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
homesteady:

It's obvious the man is only seeking attention.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Busquets with another good performance for Spain.

Beginning to know where the problem comes from. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
I know Messi is god,but this is outrageous. shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
bykebyke:
I know Messi is god,but this is outrageous. shocked shocked

I don't like the way you troll Ronaldo. If Portugal had been awarded penalties in those games do u think he'd have scored just a goal? He'd have scored multiple goals . How would you troll a legend like that.

Issnuh good o..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2016
^^^ Indirect shots fired... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Goldeno(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
coded01:
^^^ Indirect shots fired... grin grin grin
as in ehhn
bending bullets grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
I have come up with an hypothetical question for all Barcelona fans on this thread. Pray, endeavour to answer in all candor.

Q: if Argentina and Nigeria were to make it to Russia's 2018 World Cup final, would you prefer that Nigeria clinches the trophy or would you rather prefer Argentina winning?

Bear in mind that an Argentine win would cement Messi's god status for good and put a definite full stop to the hackneyed comparison between him (Messi) and CR7. A Nigerian win would also shoot the nation's footballing credibility into the stratosphere.

I found myself backwatering between the two choices throughout yesterday's evening, but in the end I favoured an Argentine win over a Nigerian win -- because I think that they deserve it more, and even more so because of some personal reasons which many would adjudge to be unpatriotic.

So, Nigerian cules, where do your loyalties lie? With La Blaugrana and the diminutive Argentine playmaker? Or do they lie with the Super Eagles?

Remember that no one is going to call you a quisling if you don't choose Nigeria, and if they do, then to hell with them.

I need honest answers from you guys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:
I have come up with an hypothetical question for all Barcelona fans on this thread. Pray, endeavour to answer in all candor.

Q: if Argentina and Nigeria were to make it to Russia's 2018 World Cup final, would you prefer that Nigeria clinches the trophy or would you rather prefer Argentina winning?

Bear in mind that an Argentine win would cement Messi's god status for good and put a definite full stop to the hackneyed comparison between him (Messi) and CR7. A Nigerian win would also shoot the nation's footballing credibility into the stratosphere.

I found myself backwatering between the two choices throughout yesterday's evening, but in the end I favoured an Argentine win over a Nigerian win -- because I think that they deserve it more, and even more so because of some personal reasons which many would adjudge to be unpatriotic.

So, Nigerian cules, where do your loyalties lie? With La Blaugrana and the diminutive Argentine playmaker? Or do they lie with the Super Eagles?

Remember that no one is going to call you a quisling if you don't choose Nigeria, and if they do, then to hell with them.

I've never been a fan of the nation's footballing teams like SE, Flying Eagles and the rest... So definitely, I would go with Argentina

Honestly, there are only two countries Nigeria will play against and I will support them. These are: Portugal and England. If Nigeria (SE) plays any of the aforementioned, then I'm all in for Naija. Else, I'm against them.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

if this truly happens
their is no way you pick one player over your own country.
In hypothetical situation like this,it easy to pick the option wey no make sense.

make I siddon dey watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I knw why u asked this, there seems to be more messi fans dan barca fans on dis thread.

Well as for me, to hell with Argentina, it's team naija all d way, i could only care less about argentina. I like Messi no doubt, but i support FcBarca not Messi alone. Nigeria winning d WC will boost our reputation as a nation and d whole world will start seeing nigerians in a positive light, ull be amazed @ wat global recognition sports (especially football ) can do to a nation, a third world african one at dat

i dnt really do d messi cr7 comparisons, its always gonna be arguable no matter wat. Thing is, even as a barca fan, i actually love cr7, he z a wonderful professional who never gives up no matter wat cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:

if this truly happens
their is no way you pick one player over your own country.
In hypothetical situation like this,it easy to pick the option wey no make sense.

make I siddon dey watch.

A lot of pple will actually go 4 argentina, as if dey giv a fvck about nigeria. Dey hav 2 WCs already and messi fans will still support dem. Even a madman in argentina won't support nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
dmcdad:

I've never been a fan of the nation's footballing teams like SE, Flying Eagles and the rest... So definitely, I would go with Argentina

Honestly, there are only two countries Nigeria will play against and I will support them. These are: Portugal and England. If Nigeria (SE) plays any of the aforementioned, then I'm all in for Naija. Else, I'm against them.cheesy
u joke bro.
u do not get to choose whether you can or cannot support your nation.
the White man already laugh at us for not supporting our local league but not supporting your country for a chance at the ultimate prize??
common bro. na joke u dey joke.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
I wouldn't even think twice, Nigeria of course!
When the time comes, you would not even think of Messi sef!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
BarcaBlood:

I knw why u asked this, there seems to be more messi fans dan barca fans on dis thread.

Well as for me, to hell with Argentina, it's team naija all d way, i could only care less about argentina. I like Messi no doubt, but i support FcBarca not Messi alone. Nigeria winning d WC will boost our reputation as a nation and d whole world will start seeing nigerians in a positive light, ull be amazed @ wat global recognition sports (especially football ) can do to a nation, a third world african one at dat

i dnt really do d messi cr7 comparisons, its always gonna be arguable no matter wat. Thing is, even as a barca fan, i actually love cr7, he z a wonderful professional who never gives up no matter wat cool

It's possible that one's love for a club should spill over to a particular player and transcend the love he-she has for his-her club.

I appreciate your honesty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter, a4turitoroman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.