Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4641269 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (6218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:

u joke bro.
u do not get to choose whether you can or cannot support your nation.
the White man already laugh at us for not supporting our local league but not supporting your country for a chance at the ultimate prize??
common bro. na joke u dey joke.

Many people do not believe in this contraption called Nigeria. It was the creation of the self-same White man you claim guffaws in mockery at the manner in which we spurn our local leagues, so you should understand if such persons do not feel particularly patriotic.

Do you think Cules who are pro-Biafran would want Nigeria to win? I don't think that they would.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
I am sure of two things as a football fan: nigeria cannot get to the world cup final with everything being politicised in the countruy. Argentina too cannot win a world cup even with Messi as long as players like Higuian, Aguero et all are still part of the team.

But, in case destiny has it that way, it's Naija all the way even though I have stopped watching their games long time ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:

if this truly happens
their is no way you pick one player over your own country.
In hypothetical situation like this,it easy to pick the option wey no make sense.

make I siddon dey watch.

So which option would you go for? -- both in a realistic and hypothetical situation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
dmcdad:

I've never been a fan of the nation's footballing teams like SE, Flying Eagles and the rest... So definitely, I would go with Argentina

Honestly, there are only two countries Nigeria will play against and I will support them. These are: Portugal and England. If Nigeria (SE) plays any of the aforementioned, then I'm all in for Naija. Else, I'm against them.cheesy

Spot on! I also have my colours nailed on Argentina's mast.

As an aside, researchers also say that the quickest ways to have a high BP is by:

1.) Watching Chelsea play.

2.) Watching Nigeria play. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Many people do not believe in this contraption called Nigeria. It was the creation of the self-same White man you claim guffaws in mockery at the manner in which we spurn our local leagues, so you should understand if such persons do not feel particularly patriotic.

Do you think Cules who are pro-Biafran would want Nigeria to win? I don't think that they would.
I think they would,for as long as they are still part of this country it won't even be a discussion which is why am surprised. but that na politics.
your love for Messi/barca(difference isn't clear anymore) is unrequited bro,
my love for United is unrequited,
at least with the eagles I know it isn't one sided.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

So which option would you go for? -- both in a realistic and hypothetical situation.
Nigeria,
na no brainer for most of us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:

u joke bro.
u do not get to choose whether you can or cannot support your nation.
the White man already laugh at us for not supporting our local league but not supporting your country for a chance at the ultimate prize??
common bro. na joke u dey joke.
Bro I get you, but the joke ain't on me. It would be a joke if I get to force myself to be a fan of my nation when naturally it ain't so. I no dey force things oooo. By default, since I was little, I have always been against Nigeria when it comes to footie. Strange, but true.

Plus... This ain't about Messi or Argentina. It's about me not being a football fan of Nigeria. So much so that if Nigeria plays Ghana today, I would back Ghana. That's how it is with me.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
dmcdad I understand now, but still,you no too well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

It's possible that one's love for a club should spill over to a particular player and transcend the love he-she has for his-her club.

I appreciate your honesty.

Yea, but not @ d detriment of ones own country. Against any other country, maybe, but against ones own country? naah

ive watched messi play 3 times against nigeria, and as much as i lov d guy, i sure didn't enjoy him scoring against my country

U never did giv ur own reply tho
Messi or Nigeria for u?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
BarcaBlood:

Yea, but not @ d detriment of ones own country. Against any other country, maybe, but against ones own country? naah

ive watched messi play 3 times against nigeria, and as much as i lov d guy, i sure didn't enjoy him scoring against my country

U never did giv ur own reply tho
Messi or Nigeria for u?

I already replied, as for me I'd choose Messi without a lick of compunction.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Goldeno:
as in ehhn
bending bullets grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:
dmcdad I understand now, but still,you no too well.
cheesycheesycheesy Nobody kukuma well for Naija like this sef.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:

I already replied, as for me I'd choose Messi without a lick of compunction.

Fair enough. To each his own
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Trendlona grin come and answer naa cheesy
Why are you not saying anything grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
DarkRebel101:
I have come up with an hypothetical question for all Barcelona fans on this thread. Pray, endeavour to answer in all candor.

Q: if Argentina and Nigeria were to make it to Russia's 2018 World Cup final, would you prefer that Nigeria clinches the trophy or would you rather prefer Argentina winning?

Bear in mind that an Argentine win would cement Messi's god status for good and put a definite full stop to the hackneyed comparison between him (Messi) and CR7. A Nigerian win would also shoot the nation's footballing credibility into the stratosphere.

I found myself backwatering between the two choices throughout yesterday's evening, but in the end I favoured an Argentine win over a Nigerian win -- because I think that they deserve it more, and even more so because of some personal reasons which many would adjudge to be unpatriotic.

So, Nigerian cules, where do your loyalties lie? With La Blaugrana and the diminutive Argentine playmaker? Or do they lie with the Super Eagles?

Remember that no one is going to call you a quisling if you don't choose Nigeria, and if they do, then to hell with them.

I need honest answers from you guys.
Argentina of course.

Imagine choosing Nigeria. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2016
liveLongNprospa:
Trendlona grin come and answer naa cheesy
Why are you not saying anything grin

DarkRebel101:
I have come up with an hypothetical question for all Barcelona fans on this thread. Pray, endeavour to answer in all candor.
Q: if Argentina and Nigeria were to make it to Russia's 2018 World Cup final, would you prefer that Nigeria clinches the trophy or would you rather prefer Argentina winning?
Bear in mind that an Argentine win would cement Messi's god status for good and put a definite full stop to the hackneyed comparison between him (Messi) and CR7. A Nigerian win would also shoot the nation's footballing credibility into the stratosphere.
I found myself backwatering between the two choices throughout yesterday's evening, but in the end I favoured an Argentine win over a Nigerian win -- because I think that they deserve it more, and even more so because of some personal reasons which many would adjudge to be unpatriotic.
So, Nigerian cules, where do your loyalties lie? With La Blaugrana and the diminutive Argentine playmaker? Or do they lie with the Super Eagles?
Remember that no one is going to call you a quisling if you don't choose Nigeria, and if they do, then to hell with them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'd support Argentina of course. This is gonna be Messi's last WC and as a Barca/Messi fan, I wish the best for him. This isn't Nigeria's last WC competition is it? Maybe I'd start supporting Nigeria in the WC after Russia 2018 cheesy..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2016
According to Marca,Messi has rejected a contract renewal.

Would have freaked out,but then it's Marca. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
DarkRebel101:

For me, it's always being Barcelona and Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
If Nigeria and Argentina play in a final, I'll be neutral.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Higuain and Aguero to start from the bench against Colombia

Bauza starting to see the light.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
That didn't take them long. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2016
The last time Nigeria played Argentina I supported Messi cos I didn't even know Nigeria could score two goals. If Nigeria should by mistake like Portugal reach a wc final, then I would support Nigeria.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Seen Argentina's lineup for tomorrow's game..

I will see you all in Qatar. cry cry

Messi madness needed sha. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pique is the best centre back in the world,says ESPN.

Messi the best Forward.

Suarez the best Striker.

Pep the best Manager.

2016. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jesus Christ. cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Main Man to do madness in the early hours of Tomorrow. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Goldeno(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
bykebyke:
Pique is the best centre back in the world,says ESPN.

Messi the best Forward.

Suarez the best Striker.

Pep the best Manager.

2016. grin
So where king of Tap-in go come dey now ehh

They should create a new weird position for him,
like MARCA did so he can win something cheesy cheesycheesy

let say Best Frankinstein-nodding wing player 2016 gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Goldeno:

So where king of Tap-in go come dey now ehh

They should create a new weird position for him,
like MARCA did so he can win something cheesy cheesycheesy

let say Best Frankinstein-nodding wing player 2016 gringringrin
Really barca..
These are the type of fans y'all recruit now? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Confirmed line-up. cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chanchit:
If Nigeria should by mistake like Portugal reach a wc final, then I would support Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Busquets was terrible against England tonight, wasn't he airmark?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (6218) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Tech01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.