Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576838 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:

Nope,showing you that He has protected our back four in 400 games and will continue to do so. grin

Ofcourse , he has numbers in a team that validates the popular saying , '' Attack is the best form of defence''. Valdes may even flaunt a more impressive one. However, some of us know the reason he never made the exclusive Fifa best 11 of the year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
RM XI OFFICIAL: Navas, Carvajal, Nacho, Varane, Marcelo, Kovacic, Modric, Isco, Lucas, Bale, Cristiano

Hmmm. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
airmark:

Ofcourse , he has numbers in a team that validates the popular saying , '' Attack is the best form of defence''. Valdes may even flaunt a more impressive one. However, some of us know the reason he never made the exclusive Fifa best 11 of the year.
grin grin
When he plays his 600th,I will mention you. grin tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Luis Enrique lacks the tactical Acumen to read games and effectively change the game
Barca players were jetlagged and leggy
Arda Turan shouldn't have been on that pitch at all
He brought out Rafihna and left Turan...Rafinha has the ability to beat a player more than Turan(At least Today's game prooves it)
The refree got most decisions wrong
Pique was fantastic
N.B To say that despite loosing the ball 44times in one game Neymar was still our best player on the pitch then explains the Underwhelming display the team had generally
So with All the Money spent We aren't still strong enough to rotate the squad and win comfortably
I fear for Barca with life after Iniesta and Messi
I really Fear

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
jonsnow92:
Luis Enrique lacks the tactical Acumen to read games and effectively change the game
Barca players were jetlagged and leggy
Arda Turan shouldn't have been on that pitch at all
He brought out Rafihna and left Turan...Rafinha has the ability to beat a player more than Turan(At least Today's game prooves it)
The refree got most decisions wrong
Pique was fantastic
N.B To say that despite loosing the ball 48*times in one game Neymar was still our best player on the pitch then explains the Underwhelming display the team had generally
So with All the Money spent We aren't still strong enough to rotate the squad and win comfortably
I fear for Barca with life after Iniesta and Messi
I really Fear
Fixed. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin
When he plays his 600th,I will mention you. grin tongue

The news of barca's interest in nzonzi should have sent signals to you. Dont think that guy will come and warm bench for buscuit if deal goes through.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
airmark:

The news of barca's interest in nzonzi should have sent signals to you. Dont think that guy will come and warm bench for buscuit if deal goes through.
Nzonzi who?

Who needs him? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
airmark:

Nzo What?
Well Normally i would just ignore the story cos some players aren't even made for Barca at all
But recent transfers like digne,Mathieu, Turan have done enough to dampen my Pride for Barca's kinda players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:
RM XI OFFICIAL: Navas, Carvajal, Nacho, Varane, Marcelo, Kovacic, Modric, Isco, Lucas, Bale, Cristiano

Hmmm. grin grin

Has James even played a game this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
jonsnow92:

Nzo What?
Well Normally i would just ignore the story cos some players aren't even made for Barca at all
But recent transfers like digne,Mathieu, Turan have done enough to dampen my Pride for Barca's kinda players
Barca's kind of players ke? grin

When you have Arda fücking Turan in your team,Any workhorse becomes your type of player. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
hinohsend:

Has James even played a game this season.
Don't know for him o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:

Barca's kind of players ke? grin

When you have Arda fücking Turan in your team,Any workhorse becomes your type of player. grin grin
Tor
Luis Enrique deserves an Award then
Olooriburuku of the Century!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Paco Alcácer went 31 minutes without touching the ball in that first half. From the 10th minute to the 41st. Playing for Barça. At home.

We ruined Munir's future for this grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
jonsnow92:

Tor
Luis Enrique deserves an Award then
Olooriburuku of the Century!
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:

Don't know for him o.

How hath the mighty fallen, This was the same James some people said was the best AM in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:

Nzonzi who?

Who needs him? grin

Barcelona. They see him as a better option to buscuit. There's a limit at which la masia system can push you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
hinohsend:

How hath the mighty fallen, This was the same James some people said was the best AM in the world.
World Cup hype,plus Perez buying him for a huge amount hype.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
airmark:

Barcelona. They see him as a better option to buscuit. There's a limit at which la masia system can push you.
The same system that pushed us for good 10years that is being destroyed by Enrique? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
I no blame them. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:
Paco Alcácer went 31 minutes without touching the ball in that first half. From the 10th minute to the 41st. Playing for Barça. At home.

We ruined Munir's future for this grin

Dude lacks confidence. He cant ask for a pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:
World Cup hype,plus Perez buying him for a huge amount hype.
His First season was very good tho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
hinohsend:

Dude lacks confidence. He cant ask for a pass.
When he defender poses more threat upfront than a striker then we have a problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
hinohsend:

His First season was very good tho.
I think,He had decent stats last season too,I no know why Zidane no like am.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:

The same system that pushed us for good 10years that is being destroyed by Enrique? undecided

Enrique has not found replacement for the tiring iniesta. He needs a midfielder who is a master ball-handler, that will always push opponents behind the ball. Enrique looks to be failing because those players you built your system on are tiring out. Once messi moves out of barca, europa league straight. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
airmark:

Enrique has not found replacement for the tiring iniesta. He needs a midfielder who is a master ball-handler, that will always push opponents behind the ball. Enrique looks to be failing because those players you built your system on are tiring out. Once messi moves out of barca, europa league straight. cheesy
Tired of talking about the guy sef,let's see what next year holds sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:

When he defender poses more threat upfront than a striker then we have a problem.

I wont be suprised if Pique had more touches than Pac in the box.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Feb 20!5 was the last time Barsa failed to score in a match.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
bykebyke:

I think,He had decent stats last season too,I no know why Zidane no like am.

Na Benitez spoil him career jare, besides he cant defend and cant bench Kroos/Modric.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Real don score, Atleti go chop am today,.... Sorry dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Real playing their best match under Zidane today. undecided

Just taking L from different angles. angry

Bad day today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
HBD dmcdad, blessings smiley

As 4 today's match, wah a pity. Seems anytym we av an opportunity to gain sm grounds on our rivals we screw it up undecided. Whah a toothless performance,i don't evn knw who to blame, whether it's pako or kpako wey dem dey call am dah was jst MIA truout d whole 90 mins or Enrique, i no jst knw. D most annoying part is, dah wasn't evn malaga's strongest team undecided undecided. Performances lyk dis only tends to prove Pep's statement ryt abouh Barcelona over dependence on Messi.

Luks lyk we ain't gonna win la liga dis season undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
pelvicky u still dey find trebble??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.