Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615339 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2016
bykebyke:

How are you sure they are going to slip up?

I expected a loss for them yesterday,but they outclassed Simeone with Zidane getting his tactics spot on.While us we are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Honeslty i was surprised sha... and isco was on fire..... we need to keep him. He can be the next modric
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2016
Pique: "We have players that cost a lot of money and a barbaric budget if we compare it with Malaga. There are no excuses for not winning.”

Pique yesterday..Guyman deh vex. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Jesus shocked soon be 25,yet has the decision making of a 19year old,Tufia. lipsrsealed

Lol, in less than 3 months, Neymar will be 25 years old.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2016
BarcaBlood:

No player is comparable 2 messi/cr7, nt even neymar, he can hold his own, edge out his own peers.

i believe once an era ends, a new era must be formed quickly, and success must b made out of it, but dey dnt necessarily hav to be exactly like d previous era. Pique isn't exactly d puyol kind of defender but he z still up there, holding his own.

u get?

Yea bro, absolutely.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2016
bykebyke:
Pique: "We have players that cost a lot of money and a barbaric budget if we compare it with Malaga. There are no excuses for not winning.”

Pique yesterday..Guyman deh vex. grin

Did he really tweet that? V cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saobobo80: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2016
bykebyke:

How are you sure they are going to slip up?

I expected a loss for them yesterday,but they outclassed Simeone with Zidane getting his tactics spot on.While us we are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They will surely drop points but have better chance to win the league. They have Zidane as coach mot Lucho who wasted money on transfer just to buy average players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Did he really tweet that? V cheesy cheesy
He said it yesterday after the match,I missed it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2016
saobobo80:

They will surely drop points but have better chance to win the league. They have Zidane as coach mot Lucho who wasted money on transfer just to buy average players.
The league is not meant for only Barcelona. We have won the last two editions. They played well yesterday but won only 3 points. The season is far from over. If we win them in Dec 3, their win at Atletico would be forgotten. And besides, Atletico have been in not too good form themselves this season against la liga teams. Sevilla and La Real have all gotten the better of them. How they got a point against us, given the way they played, still baffles me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
bykebyke:

He said it yesterday after the match,I missed it.

Wow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Your club dropped points again....even with all the ojoro... undecided
Wipe your tears jere - don't let anybody spoil your mood grin
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
hinohsend:
Real don score, Atleti go chop am today,.... Sorry dmcdad
Really? I wanted them to win after our draw. So that make our head start to dey straight. Next na Anoeta...lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
TRendlona:
HBD Dmcdad.

I no just understand today. Meanwhile Madrid's still leading. Make Greizman and co no spoil our guy Bday o grin
Thank you sir. Penaldo give me birthday gift with that win. Next week, them go extend the lead further. Nonsense!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
usbcable:

Sorry
Happy Birthday dmcdad
grin

You too follow us celebrate nah
Thanks broda. Una win give me joy jare walai. Next week na to lose for Anoeta again, then the lead go extend.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Neymar had a bad game and we can't hear word again?
Most Barca fans here are just kids. It's good to state the fact when you see it but this? Very uncalled for...even Messi has some bad days.

And bringing Hazard into this is really crazy....Hazard that scored less than Neymar already has at this stage throughout last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yahoo1:
Most Barca fans here are just kids. It's good to state the fact when you see it but this? Very uncalled for...even Messi has some bad days.

And bringing Hazard into this is really crazy....Hazard that scored less than Neymar already has at this stage throughout last season.
Why are you bringing last season into this?

What has last season got to do with the situation on ground?.

Neymar is playing bad,Yes...But He played good last season. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Didn't use to take the Anoeta curse seriously,until we lost to David Moyes' Sociedad..LOL grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, Hensben needs to see this, I can't laugh alone
Airmark o
Coded01 will not like this at all smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Neymar is a 'fireworks' footballer. The hype will soon subsides as reality beckons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Amen!!! Thank you sir. God bless you aplenty.

Barça and Atletico winning.cheesy
I guess you meant loosing.

I just don't understand what's going on. We have to win at Anoeta if we must keep hope alive. But the question is: can we win there?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Thanks broda. Una win give me joy jare walai. Next week na to lose for Anoeta again, then the lead go extend.cheesy
Amen oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Neymar is a 'fireworks' footballer. The hype will soon subsides as reality beckons.

Bros just so you know, I totally disagree with you on this one sha....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
diggz:

Bros just so you know, I totally disagree with you on this one sha....

It's ok. Neymar is a good player, but he is a product of brazilian periodic hype.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Why are you bringing last season into this?

What has last season got to do with the situation on ground?.

Neymar is playing bad,Yes...* [/b]ButHe played good last season.[b] undecided
and what has comparing Hazard to him got to do with the situation?

Bro,it's good you know the highlighted. One game does not change that. You can't blame the coach and the players at the same time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
sebod:

I guess you meant loosing.

I just don't understand what's going on. We have to win at Anoeta if we must keep hope alive. But the question is: can we win there?

we will. itz abt time we broke dat hoodoo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
usbcable:

Amen oooooo

ure saying amen to a barca fan's prayer, thats like eating ur enemy's food
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
BarcaBlood:

ure saying amen to a barca fan's prayer, thats like eating ur enemy's food
I can eat my enemies good a long as its not poisoned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
usbcable:

I can eat my enemies good a long as its not poisoned

if its not poisoned, den its not frm ur enemy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is days like this that his nairaland apari grand father would be missing from this thread. smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Yahoo1:

Continue living on past glories while the world and time waits for no man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Be careful about how you address the reigning 3rd best player in the world, he is too perfect, he has no flaws.

Rumdeuter must not see this.
Still Man of the match
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1102896/Live/Spain-La-Liga-2016-2017-Barcelona-Malaga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
This season they say Neymar is bad and Hazard has been good

At this moment

2016/17

Bad Neymar season Neymar 6 goals 11 assists

Great Hazard season Hazard 7 goals 2 assists
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
raumdeuter:
This season they say Neymar is bad and Hazard has been good

At this moment

2016/17

Bad Neymar season Neymar 6 goals 11 assists

Great Hazard season Hazard 7 goals 2 assists

Is that Neymar's goals and assists for the league ONLY or u don pad am with UCL?

Is Hazard playing in the UCL for you to have added his UCL stats....make ds ur wayo attitude no send u to ur early grave smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.