Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610501 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Updated

#1860 by the way grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
10d0ve:
How no one is talking of suarez is baffling... I've not seen paco play worse than what suarez is consistently offering this season in barca colours
Alot keep talking about Neymar... Honestly, when I left the viewing centre, I engaged myself in a series of thoughts about how Suárez has been very poor, while everyone gives him a blind eye and scold Neymar to the death.

Neymar deserves it most of the time, this season. But doesn't Suárez also deserve to be scolded too? Like he has been way below average even.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
foladara777:

U are naming the very best players in EPL and you are asking him to compare with players from second class team??... Hazard and Sanchez are ur own Messi and ronaldo, I guess that said it all about the quality of players

Go and read the post i quoted and replied. He was the one that stated players better than hazard and sanchez are in those second class teams.

dmcdad:

Bro... Not again!
How many games do top teams play in a year? Or rather, a season. I need a figure.

Always get it right. Though real and barca enjoy a less-competitive oppositions in spain, the emphasy in my post was on schedule of matches in epl. You have that crazy december and other stuffs coaches complain about every year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Alot keep talking about Neymar... Honestly, when I left the viewing centre, I engaged myself in a series of thoughts about how Suárez has been very poor, while everyone gives him a blind eye and scold Neymar to the death.

Neymar deserves it most of the time, this season. But doesn't Suárez also deserve to be scolded too? Like he has been way below average even.
I prefer Neymar's poor form to suarez' . Truth is Ney have not been half as poor as suarez this season...Just that Ney has been below his usual standard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
dmcdad:

The same person you called into question just a fortnight ago? Huh? Issorait! I rest my case.

That was me talking about Messi in an Argentina shirt not Barca na....no dey whine me jor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
10d0ve:
How no one is talking of suarez is baffling... I've not seen paco play worse than what suarez is consistently offering this season in barca colours
As in eh,if he continues like this,I wouldn't mind taking that 110m from Manchester United.

Idiot denied Messi two assists today. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
10d0ve:
I prefer Neymar's poor form to suarez' . Truth is Ney have not been half as poor as suarez this season...Just that Ney has been below his usual standard.
Suarez offers more than just goals to Barcelona
Suarez chases every ball
Suarez runs his ass off
Strikers experience goal draught,it doesn't mean they are out of form bro...
Neymar looses the ball more often than not
Neymar gets involved in unnecessary fights
Neymar tries to dribble 2-3 players and thus loose the ball at the expense of the team
Neymar has been far worse than Suarez this season

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
By the Way
The day Messi retires
I would lock myself up in a room,stare at his pictures,watch his video clips and declare public Holiday for myself that day
TF!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
10d0ve:
Gbam! Exactly! But no one is talking about Suarez's poor form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Debroslink:
I want ARSENAL pls...
I no want them o..Boring.

Can't be having dessert before the main course. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2016
jonsnow92:

Suarez chases every ball
Suarez runs his ass off
Neymar tries to dribble 2-3 players and thus loose the ball at the expense of the team
I disagree bruv... Yes, Neymar has been poor by his usual standards. But he hasn't been bettered by Suárez this season.

Your first line means Neymar doesn't offer more than just goals too, right? Issorait!

Your lines 2 & 3 are practically the same thing.

As per line 4, it ain't about goal drought. It's about his general play and contribution.

Line 5 -Neymar loses the ball more often quite alright, but that is also attributed to the fact that one of his duty in the team is to break or open up defence with his creative and dribbling skills. And of course, not all are successful, hence...

As per the unnecessary fights... It goes both ways bruv.

Like I said earlier on, he dribbles as part of his duty in the team. Yet, as much as Suárez defend from the attack (that's by pressing), Neymar is more involved defensively nowadays. Everyone would attest to this fact.

Neymar constantly creates chances. In La Liga presently, his successful dribbles can only be rivaled by Messi. That's part of the game. Chances created, I think he has the most presently too. That's something. Assists, he has the most in the team presently. That's something too.

Yes, he ain't on top form. Infact, he has been poor thus far, but I disagree Suárez has done better. There is a reason stats sites like Whoscored, Squawka and the likes have always rated him highly regardless of his supposed poor showing. He brings alot to the team too. Did you notice our attack became blunt when Neymar left? Why? Because Messi was always there to throw the mass, but there was no one in the form of Neymar to push it forward like he does, hence... The attack got blunt overtime.

Remember, I'm not saying Neymar is having a great season. He has been poor in most cases this season. But I have to reiterate that; he has been better than Suárez still.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 12:16am On Nov 24, 2016
@Debroslink Why Assnal, aint you tired of them. I want Leverkusen or Copenhagen abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2016
E be like say Leo one set UCL goal record this season, 3 away from the Group stage record and 9 from the Single tournament record.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:53am On Nov 24, 2016
It's been a while that Suarez scored! At least Neymar can claim that he is giving assists!

I just tire for the 2 of them! But I also prefer Neymar's form to Suarez form! Suarez has to score, that's his Damn job!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:57am On Nov 24, 2016
jonsnow92:
By the Way
The day Messi retires
I would lock myself up in a room,stare at his pictures,watch his video clips and declare public Holiday for myself that day
TF!!!

Can you do same for busquets ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:33am On Nov 24, 2016
Neymar has been poor but I definitely prefer Neymar's poor form to Suarez's poor form this season.

Meanwhile, 3pts in the bag. God bless Messi. Another 3pts on Sunday hopefully. That jinx has got to end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 24, 2016
One victory changes nothing.

Goodnight. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Oh yeah Suarez should cut down this shït he drinks,don't know if that's what is getting him fat. angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:29am On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

When people wey get sense yarn, we dey know.
cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:53am On Nov 24, 2016
bykebyke:
One victory changes nothing.

Goodnight. cheesy
Na only God go help you.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

1. Suarez is not the third best player in the world
2.Suarez is not referred to as Prince to King Messi.
3. Suarez doesn't do all those kid stuff Neymar does, he's just obviously outta form.
4. If Neymar goes to Brazil today, he would likely shine and steal the show even if na just friendly but will come to Barca to serve una shiit cheesy
5. Many people want him to keep on developing, but it seems, he is dwindling

There you have it, I can go on and on. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

1. Suarez is not the third best player in the world
2.Suarez is not referred to as Prince to King Messi.
3. Suarez doesn't do all those kid stuff Neymar does, he's just obviously outta form.
4. If Neymar goes to Brazil today, he would likely shine and steal the show even if na just friendly but will come to Barca to serve una shiit cheesy
5. Many people want him to keep on developing, but it seems, he is dwindling

There you have it, I can go on and on. cheesy cheesy cheesy
If he is dwindling like you claimed, how come then he performs for Brazil? Do you even read what you type? If a player's performance dwindles, is it not supposed to affect him in every sphere of his play? Say something else please...

Ronaldo is the 2nd best player in the world currently, but tell me he has been great this season. As far as I am concerned, he us not having a better season than Neymar, and not even his hat-trick against Atletico would change that because one match doesn't change anything.

Of course I know where you are heading with this stance of yours, but as always, you go tire cause your boi has got nothing on Ney regardless of his poor form.

Meanwhile, Suárez and Neymar are my players and I love them both. It's just that Neymar has been criticised alot recently, deservedly so, but then everyone has kept a blind eye to Suarez's form. And whether one is 3rd best or not, it doesn't change anything. Why was Hazard criticised last season? Was it because of he was the best player in the world? Nah! Because he was far below his usual standard. Same goes for Neymar and Suárez now. Now don't even go there at all... Neymar is poor currently, but has equalled the Champions League assist tally in a single Champions league season.

Next time, come up with something more worthwhile. Else, we go tour that lane you want us to tour. Cause any day of the week, your boi no be Neymar mate.tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
TRendlona:
Updated
#1860 by the way grin
e don reach like this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2016
jonsnow92:

Suarez chases every ball
Suarez runs his ass off
are you kidding me or what? give me the worst of neymar and keep the worst of Suarez. Suarez makes me feel like jumping into the TV and giving him a dirty slap or two. well Suarez has always been like that, I could remember I said it like a million times here and was almost crucified. Even when Suarez scores a hundred goals in one season, he must have missed 500 sitters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

If he is dwindling like you claimed, how come then he performs for Brazil? Do you even read what you type? If a player's performance dwindles, is it not supposed to affect him in every sphere of his play? Say something else please...

Ronaldo is the 2nd best player in the world currently, but tell me he has been great this season. As far as I am concerned, he us not having a better season than Neymar, and not even his hat-trick against Atletico would change that because one match doesn't change anything.

Of course I know where you are heading with this stance of yours, but as always, you go tire cause your boi has got nothing on Ney regardless of his poor form.

Meanwhile, Suárez and Neymar are my players and I love them both. It's just that Neymar has been criticised alot recently, deservedly so, but then everyone has kept a blind eye to Suarez's form. And whether one is 3rd best or not, it doesn't change anything. Why was Hazard criticised last season? Was it because of he was the best player in the world? Nah! Because he was far below his usual standard. Same goes for Neymar and Suárez now. Now don't even go there at all... Neymar is poor currently, but has equalled the Champions League assist tally in a single Champions league season.

Next time, come up with something more worthwhile. Else, we go tour that lane you want us to tour. Cause any day of the week, your boi no be Neymar mate.tongue

Lmao.....u ehn, I just dey smh for u....sha na most of ur people dey kuku yab Neymar, I am just providing answers as to why I tot dey are on his case but turning a blind eye to Suarez 's form.

I've got nothing but love for your boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Debroslink:
I want ARSENAL pls...
wicked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

I disagree bruv... Yes, Neymar has been poor by his usual standards. But he hasn't been bettered by Suárez this season.

Your first line means Neymar doesn't offer more than just goals too, right? Issorait!

Your lines 2 & 3 are practically the same thing.

As per line 4, it ain't about goal drought. It's about his general play and contribution.

Line 5 -Neymar loses the ball more often quite alright, but that is also attributed to the fact that one of his duty in the team is to break or open up defence with his creative and dribbling skills. And of course, not all are successful, hence...

As per the unnecessary fights... It goes both ways bruv.

Like I said earlier on, he dribbles as part of his duty in the team. Yet, as much as Suárez defend from the attack (that's by pressing), Neymar is more involved defensively nowadays. Everyone would attest to this fact.

Neymar constantly creates chances. In La Liga presently, his successful dribbles can only be rivaled by Messi. That's part of the game. Chances created, I think he has the most presently too. That's something. Assists, he has the most in the team presently. That's something too.

Yes, he ain't on top form. Infact, he has been poor thus far, but I disagree Suárez has done better. There is a reason stats sites like Whoscored, Squawka and the likes have always rated him highly regardless of his supposed poor showing. He brings alot to the team too. Did you notice our attack became blunt when Neymar left? Why? Because Messi was always there to throw the mass, but there was no one in the form of Neymar to push it forward like he does, hence... The attack got blunt overtime.

Remember, I'm not saying Neymar is having a great season. He has been poor in most cases this season. But I have to reiterate that; he has been better than Suárez still.
You deserve to be offered that drink you offer to people 4 this reply! E even denied Ney an assist last night. Suarez is totally offering nothing atm, but still receives less criticism than ney, but cos people have a higher expectation of ney, they make it seem like he's been awful. I criticise Neymar when necessary n everyone here can attest to that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Na only God go help you.cheesy
Amen. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Everyone in the team save Messi, Piqué, titi and maybe Stegen has been performing below expectation this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2016
sebod:
Everyone in the team save Messi, Piqué, titi and maybe Stegen has been performing below expectation this season.
It's the tactics,if majority of our players are playing shït..Then obviously the coach.

Marca asked some ex Barcelona players to give their thoughts on Busi's poor form.

Look at their replies.

Oh,and an added pic of yesterday's passmap. lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2016
My only problem with Neymar is d goals. He's super goal shy of recent, can't remember d last tym e actually scored in a Barca shirt. If e continues lyk dis, e will definitely not exceed d total amount of goals e scored last season. Which will b nothing short of disappointing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2016
bykebyke:

It's the tactics,if majority of our players are playing shït..Then obviously the coach.

Marca asked some ex Barcelona players to give their thoughts on Busi's poor form.

Look at their replies.

Oh,and an added pic of yesterday's passmap. lipsrsealed
The coach definitely has his own fare share of the blame. I will continue to castigate him for not providing adequate back-up for Busi while still sending Samper out of the team. It's obvious some of the fresh legs too are yet to get acquainted with some little details that make the team compact. That being said, I don't think the coach's tactics has anything to do with the poor run of form of Suarez, Alba, Rakitic and Masch. Same applies to Neymar who has not been living up to his potentials. I just hope we are still able to keep up coining out victory here and there pending the time everyone gets back to his best.
Injury too has not been helping our course. How do we explain Umtit and Piqué's inability to play together knowing fully that's our best pairing? Iniesta is another player sidelined due to injury at the time the younger ones need him most. We should just keep praying Messi stays fit while expecting his partners in crime recover from their poor run of form.
I am still scared of our match against Sociadad despite yesterday's victory. That's the match that will likely determine our fate in the league this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.