Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613684 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2016
sebod:

The coach definitely has his own fare share of the blame. I will continue to castigate him for not providing adequate back-up for Busi while still sending Samper out of the team. It's obvious some of the fresh legs too are yet to get acquainted with some little details that make the team compact. That being said, I don't think the coach's tactics has anything to do with the poor run of form of Suarez, Alba, Rakitic and Masch. Same applies to Neymar who has not been living up to his potentials. I just hope we are still able to keep up coining out victory here and there pending the time everyone gets back to his best.
Injury too has not been helping our course. How do we explain Umtit and Piqué's inability to play together knowing fully that's our best pairing? Iniesta is another player sidelined due to injury at the time the younger ones need him most. We should just keep praying Messi stays fit while expecting his partners in crime recover from their poor run of form.
I am still scared of our match against Sociadad despite yesterday's victory. That's the match that will likely determine our fate in the league this season.
with all due respect, Those players you mentioned there are not the only set out of form! Bar messi, pique n Umtiti, The whole team is out of form!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2016
sebod:

The coach definitely has his own fare share of the blame. I will continue to castigate him for not providing adequate back-up for Busi while still sending Samper out of the team. It's obvious some of the fresh legs too are yet to get acquainted with some little details that make the team compact. That being said, I don't think the coach's tactics has anything to do with the poor run of form of Suarez, Alba, Rakitic and Masch. Same applies to Neymar who has not been living up to his potentials. I just hope we are still able to keep up coining out victory here and there pending the time everyone gets back to his best.
Injury too has not been helping our course. How do we explain Umtit and Piqué's inability to play together knowing fully that's our best pairing? Iniesta is another player sidelined due to injury at the time the younger ones need him most. We should just keep praying Messi stays fit while expecting his partners in crime recover from their poor run of form.
I am still scared of our match against Sociadad despite yesterday's victory. That's the match that will likely determine our fate in the league this season.
Yes o,The real battle is on Sunday,can't see myself being 7points behind Madrid before the Clasico. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
10d0ve:
with all due respect, Those players you mentioned there are not the only set out of form! Bar messi, pique n Umtiti, The whole team is out of form!
I am very sure you did not see this!
sebod:
Everyone in the team save Messi, Piqué, titi and maybe Stegen has been performing below expectation this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
sebod:

I am very sure you did not see this!
Tor! I didn't see it..thanks

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes o,The real battle is on Sunday,can't see myself being 7points behind Madrid before the Clasico. lipsrsealed
Bykebyke you had better start accepting reality, cos that's exactly what ll happen. I know we ll be reducing it back to 4 points at the classico tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
10d0ve:
Bykebyke you had better start accepting reality, cos that's exactly what ll happen. I know we ll be reducing it back to 4 points at the classico tho
grin grin grin

If it happens,more fire to my new coach propaganda then. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2016
But seriously we need to be a bit soft and sympathetic with neymar. This dude, along with messi has had a lot of legal issues, unresolved, hanging over his neck for years now. That is to kill off a player's career. But both he and messi have weathered the storm thus far. Those guys have been through a lot and the damned spanish prosecutors aren't backing down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmao.....u ehn, I just dey smh for u....sha na most of ur people dey kuku yab Neymar, I am just providing answers as to why I tot dey are on his case but turning a blind eye to Suarez 's form.

I've got nothing but love for your boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeye guy..cheesy You've got nothing but love for him, yet you look for the slightest chance to put him down.

Issorait! I just dey watch you like movie.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
But seriously we need to be a bit soft and sympathetic with neymar. This dude, along with messi has had a lot of legal issues, unresolved, hanging over his neck for years now. That is to kill off a player's career. But both he and messi have weathered the storm thus far. Those guys have been through a lot and the damned spanish prosecutors aren't backing down.
Walai, you don yarn well. In yesterday's match when Neymar was getting wined up by the Celtic players and even supporters, and he decided to follow suit, it happened to an extent I thought within myself that this guy is having issues inside of him that are bothering him, lest he wouldn't have gone so far last night.

I really pity the guy last night. I could sense the frustration, probably not even from the match, but from something worse, possibly the merry-go-round of cases emanating from every corner of Spain. Now aa if the existing cases were not enough, they wanna add tax evasion to it.

I mean, last season some Hazard fanboys attributed Hazard's poor form to his issue with Mourinho. I wonder if he faces half the issues Neymar goes through every now and then if he would still be a footballer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin grin

I want to make a bet with anyone here,
I say barca win,
who is up against me?
the loser gets to send a #200 mtn recharge card here,
1st cule to see it,recharges
grin
bykebyke:

grin grin grin

I want to make a bet with anyone here,
I say barca win,
who is up against me?
the loser gets to send a #200 mtn recharge card here,
1st cule to see it,recharges
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'm talking about the game at anoeta, since everyone on here is so f**king convinced we are going to lose
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
bville:
I'm talking about the game at anoeta, since everyone on here is so f**king convinced we are going to lose
Here am I, send me! Barcelona is not coming outta Anoeta with a Victory!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Walai, you don yarn well. In yesterday's match when Neymar was getting wined up by the Celtic players and even supporters, and he decided to follow suit, it happened to an extent I thought within myself that this guy is having issues inside of him that are bothering him, lest he wouldn't have gone so far last night.

I really pity the guy last night. I could sense the frustration, probably not even from the match, but from something worse, possibly the merry-go-round of cases emanating from every corner of Spain. Now aa if the existing cases were not enough, they wanna add tax evasion to it.

I mean, last season some Hazard fanboys attributed Hazard's poor form to his issue with Mourinho. I wonder if he faces half the issues Neymar goes through every now and then if he would still be a footballer.
the prosecutors are even seeking a 2 year jail term. smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
bville:
I want to make a bet with anyone here, I say barca win, who is up against me? the loser gets to send a #200 mtn recharge card here, 1st cule to see it,recharges grin I want to make a bet with anyone here, I say barca win, who is up against me? the loser gets to send a #200 mtn recharge card here, 1st cule to see it,recharges
Let's make it worthwhile... #500 or 1k. Are you game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
the prosecutors are even seeking a 2 year jail term. smh.
Just imagine!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jesus Christ,What did Bartemou agree to? shocked shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Eto'o facing ten years jail term and 18mfine for tax frauds during His time in LaLiga.

Which kind thing be this one?grin grin

Na only our players waka come. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
10d0ve:
Here am I, send me! Barcelona is not coming outta Anoeta with a Victory!
Oga I said the loser ll send the card...which means after we know the outcome of the match, undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Not just hazard was having issue with mou he was been used by mou while having a hip injury, in other words, he played with injury almost the whole last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bale out for four months?

Good,well deserved injury.

Showed his fraud status vs Portugal at the Euros.
lipsrsealed angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:
Let's make it worthwhile... #500 or 1k. Are you game?
let's just keep it at 2h, we are all cule, don't want nobody 2 be feeling bad so the bet is placed I guess? no draw, either we win or they win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Messi doing the Ultimate stat padding. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Since Monchengladbach are already out of the Group stages,They should just allow Messi score 5 against them.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
bykebyke:
Since Monchengladbach are already out of the Group stages,They should just allow Messi score 5 against them.
hehehehe,I hope so too but we know they ain't just gon allow him,unless ofcourse they maybe can't do nothing 2 stop him on the day
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
bville:
let's just keep it at 2h, we are all cule, don't want nobody 2 be feeling bad so the bet is placed I guess? no draw, either we win or they win
Alright. I'm game.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
hensben:
Not just hazard was having issue with mou he was been used by mou while having a hip injury, in other words, he played with injury almost the whole last season.
Propaganda!!! But issorait!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
bville:

hehehehe,I hope so too but we know they ain't just gon allow him,unless ofcourse they maybe can't do nothing 2 stop him on the day
Well... Good thing is that, they are coming to the Camp, Messi's feasting ground.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:
Alright. I'm game.cheesy
grin
dmcdad:
Alright. I'm game.cheesy
Okayyyyy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
bykebyke:
2 things; they are out of the champions league but have they lost out on Europa? secondly we have taken top spot already, would Enrique play or rest messi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

Well... Good thing is that, they are coming to the Camp, Messi's feasting ground.cheesy
Will messi play?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
dmcdad:

What if we beat gladbach 8-0 and Messi scores all 8 and pips cristina to the centurion landmark cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bville(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
Will messi play?
Enrigoat could rest him that's true o!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.