Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632721 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaooooo! Wetin concern boys pant business with physical fitness? grin

He has a fetish for seeing boys in pants, that's why he purposely chose That line of business! Just imagine Bykebyke and myself bombarding you with pictures of us in pants, see how weird it is?

Ronaldo models designer mens underwear and was encouraging young lads to follow his footsteps to financial freedom.

The key thing to note is that modelling underwear is not illegal.

You want to know what's illegal?

Aggresive Tax Dodging. The taxes that Messi avoided could have helped fund a midget research programme that would have helped millions of young dwarfs literally grow out of their stunted conditions.

Ronaldo is empowering the youth. Messi is a career criminal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2016
kinggogo:
And i said go lock him up urself, not jst screaming convicted felon here undecided undecided

Despite being a midget, at least Messi has a super fast first class brain.

This one is both a physical and mental midget.

Do you know the meaning of convicted felon? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Ronaldo models designer mens underwear and was encouraging young lads to follow his footsteps to financial freedom.

The key thing to note is that modelling underwear is not illegal.

You want to know what's illegal?

Aggresive Tax Dodging. The taxes that Messi avoided could have helped fund a midget research programme that would have helped millions of young dwarfs literally grow out of their stunted conditions

Ronaldo is empowering the youth. Messi is a career criminal.

Lemme sleep again. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2016
airmark:

Dont mind him, he is not serious at all. Have you ever seen a deeper life pastor serving beer? I will preach the gospel of truth for y'all, just as you stated, i [b]will prove why Buquets is an average dm and [/b]why messi is the pillar of your uefalona team.

I trust you bro! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Look at God. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Tactical Battle.

Which Enrique is going to lose.

Anyways,take your eyes up and see Cristina smiling after evading taxes. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Lmao grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
coded01:

Sebod, dmcdad & co... grin
Cesc returning kor, Bojan coming back ni undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
homesteady:

Xavi don retire na!
If he can come back as part of the coaching crew to instill some sense into our midfielders, fine! Because it seems Enrique doesn't know shït about midfield play!
that was my little sarcasm bro. instead of resigning fabregas let's even bring back old man xavi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2016
bykebyke:
Tactical Battle.

Which Enrique is going to lose.

Anyways,take your eyes up and see Cristina smiling after evading taxes. grin
Alonso and casillas evaded tax. now Christiana follows . let's stand back and see how the Madrid mafias led by fraudrentino Perez cover this up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
that was my little sarcasm bro. instead of resigning fabregas let's even bring back old man xavi.

I'd rather do a 'Fergie on Scoles' by calling Xavi out of retirement than going back to Cesc. There's nothing he can offer that the old man Xavi cannot.
If you are not good enough to make Chelsea's 1st 11 irrespective of the formation and tactical plan, you are not good for FCB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2016
sebod:

I'd rather do a 'Fergie on Scoles' by calling Xavi out of retirement than going back to Cesc. There's nothing he can offer that the old man Xavi cannot.
If you are not good enough to make Chelsea's 1st 11 irrespective of the formation and tactical plan, you are not good for FCB.
lol. exactly my point. give me xavi 10 times over fabregas.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2016
homesteady:
Ehen, haven't you guys heard or read the rumor of getting Victor Moses?

As for me, he is not Barcelona quality, period!
And before you know it, it has been his dream to play for Barca from his tender age grin
Victor Moses kor, Victoria Aron ni.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2016
homesteady:

Lmaooooo! Wetin concern boys pant business with physical fitness? grin

He has a fetish for seeing boys in pants, that's why he purposely chose That line of business! Just imagine Bykebyke and myself bombarding you with pictures of us in pants, see how weird it is?
and here I was thinking his photo session pool side with Moroccan kick boxer badr hari was a Photoshop. badr hari was actually carrying ronaldo and having a little bulge down below, lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Criously, Cesc was a disappointment of huge proportions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2016
sebod:

And before you know it, it has been his dream to play for Barca from his tender age grin
lol. don't you know that he has always been a barca fan and his dad asked him to sign for barca before he passed? tongue
sebod:

lol. don't you know that he has always been a barca fan and his dad asked him to sign for barca before he passed?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2016
bykebyke:
Look at God. cheesy

This is the problem with Barka fans..even the well spoken ones like yourself are still prone to barkitis- which is a kind of jaundice that kicks in whenever anything Ronaldo is involved.

Infact, it goes beyond jaundice. It involves a selective apollo that prevents you guys from seeing the truth when it comes to Ronaldo, and selective deafness when it comes to hearing the truth about him.

Even respected academics and intellectuals with Phds and many published papers who are affiliated to Barcelona are not spared this unfortunate disease.

I know you did not read the article that you posted. Or maybe you did, but barkitis has struck again. If not how can you say Ronaldo dribbled his way out tax when the article itself mentions that the deals in question were done with Ororos agent's company and not with Ronaldo.

Unlike Messi who claimed to ignorantly sign anything his his tax dodging daddy told him to sign like a sugomu, CR7 did not sign anything and is not involved at any level in the deal.

If that is not enough to convince you, the article explicitly states in its last paragraph that they are not accusing ororo of anything - they are only speculating. Speculation is not a crime, and while speculation could based on rational and logical reasoning, speculation is not fact - and accusations can only be based on facts

For example, 'Ronaldo is gay' is a speculative statement while 'Messi is thief' is a factual statement

Let your fake article come and say Ronaldo definitely dodged tax and see if Ororo doesn't bankrupt then like Hulk Hogan did Gawker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
and here I was thinking his photo session pool side with Moroccan kick boxer badr hari was a Photoshop. badr hari was actually carrying ronaldo and having a little bulge down below, lol.

See this one accusing someone of being gay, while looking at another man's crotch.

Wetin carry your eye go the 'bulge down below'?

Barkitis strikes again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

This is the problem with Barka fans..even the well spoken ones like yourself are still prone to barkitis- which is a kind of jaundice that kicks in whenever anything Ronaldo is involved.

Infact, it goes beyond jaundice. It involves a selective apollo that prevents you guys from seeing the truth when it comes to Ronaldo, and selective deafness when it comes to hearing the truth about him.

Even respected academics and intellectuals with Phds and many published papers who are affiliated to Barcelona are not spared this unfortunate disease.

I know you did not read the article that you posted. Or maybe you did, but barkitis has struck again. If not how can you say Ronaldo dribbled his way out tax when the article itself mentions that the deals in question were done with Ororos agent's company and not with Ronaldo.

Unlike Messi who claimed to ignorantly sign anything his his tax dodging daddy told him to sign like a sugomu, CR7 did not sign anything and is not involved at any level in the deal.

If that is not enough to convince you, the article explicitly states in its last paragraph that they are not accusing ororo of anything - they are only speculating. Speculation is not a crime, and while speculation could based on rational and logical reasoning, speculation is not fact - and accusations can only be based on facts

For example, 'Ronaldo is gay' is a speculative statement while 'Messi is thief' is a factual statement

Let your fake article come and say Ronaldo definitely dodged tax and see if Ororo doesn't bankrupt then like Hulk Hogan did Gawker
Lmao. grin grin

What is all this one for?

Cristina has done more take ons and dribbles against taxes than he has around football players....deal with it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cristina is a greedy thief,a barawo...Deal with that also. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

See this one accusing someone of being gay, while looking at another man's crotch.

Wetin carry your eye go the 'bulge down below'?

Barkitis strikes again.
see wahala o. are you very sure you didn't actually send your own photos to ronaldo as someone suggested? iam beginning to believe o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

you probably spoke well but failed to do one thing, look in the mirror. the way u carry ronaldo matter for head ehn, hmn na wa o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao. grin grin

What is all this one for?

Cristina has done more take ons and dribbles against taxes than he has around football players....deal with it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cristina is a greedy thief,a barawo...Deal with that also. grin grin

I like your signature btw...very factual.

A team of convicted tax frauds coached by a tactical fraud...and they're all under 6ft in height too.

They're like the Mini Harlem Globetrotters...of Fraud...with emphasis on Mini

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2016
The choice of Ireland would not be casual. This is the territory of the euro area with the lowest corporate tax, half of the 25% paid in Spain. However, Hacienda rejects that the image rights can be taxed through a society. In their opinion, it is earned income to be counted in income tax. The transfer of the image to a merchant is authorized, as long as the sale is made at the real market price and the sportsman declares the money obtained in his income statement. Thus, the volume of contracts and considering that the front of Madeira lies in the Community of Madrid, would have paid in taxes 43.5% of billings across Ireland, 31 points more than suspected Would have been taxed in that country.

Cristina Cristina...Portuguese Igbo man. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
you probably spoke well but failed to do one thing, look in the mirror. the way u carry ronaldo matter for head ehn, hmn na wa o.

When I look in the mirror, I see an apostle of law, order and hardwork looking back at me.

When Messi looks in the mirror, he sees a mugshot.

C'est fini. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
lol. don't you know that he has always been a barca fan and his dad asked him to sign for barca before he passed? :Plol. don't you know that he has always been a barca fan and his dad asked him to sign for barca before he passed?
I tire ooooo. Every player dreams of playing for Barca, yet some dudes still don't believe the club is bigger than many out there.
ddippset:
lol. exactly my point. give me xavi 10 times over
fabregas.

Na so ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

I like your signature btw...very factual.

A team of convicted tax frauds coached by a tactical fraud...and they're all under 6ft in height too.

They're like the Mini Harlem Globetrotters...of Fraud...with emphasis on Mini
Cristina has surpassed them. grin

But wait o..If Eto'o is being asked to spend 10years in jail and pay 68million in fine,Why should Cristina's case be different? grin

Ireland is not a tax haven but, according to the experts consulted, in practice belongs to that category for its very small Corporate Tax. The Tax Agency has already initiated procedures in the past against players who have resorted to similar structures. The State attorney representing the IRS, ask for example that Cameroon striker Samuel Eto'o (Real Madrid, Real Mallorca and FC Barcelona ) is sentenced to 10 years in prison and a fine of 68.86 million (including share defrauded and fine) by simulating a transfer of their image rights between 2006 and 2009 the company Tradesport and Marketing Kft, based in Hungary, a territory which is not officially a tax haven.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Mehn..Lmao.

MIM Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in an office building in the center of Dublin. In front of society figure Andy Quinn, a lawyer born in 1967 Ireland no apparent relationship with the Portuguese star. However, confidential MIM Limited agreements initialed by Quinn in 2012 confirm that the company is "authorized to exploit and grant rights to the image, name, words (spoken or written), signature, biographical information, photographs and videos identify professional footballer Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro ", the full name of Real Madrid striker.
The name of that company not only appears in secret documents. Cristiano launched in September 2015 his own brand of fragrances and cosmetics for men. On the official website that sells its product line, it is admitted in the section on legal terms Cristiano Ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo and Legacy are registered trademarks owned by MIM Limited have been transferred to the company Eden Perfumes Limited to manufacture them .

Yeap..I have accepted..Cristina is finally better than Messi at one thing..Dodging Taxes. grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Usbcable,You no tell me say Al Capone clone deh una club o. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Byke and ddippset
When will you two learn to breath without life support of Ronaldo ?

You fantasise more about CR than your players and the star player la midget.

And you call EPL supporters fan boys when indeed you spend all your phone MB browsing the net for any Ronaldo 'bad' news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Cristina has surpassed them. grin

But wait o..If Eto'o is being asked to spend 10years in jail and pay 68million in fine,Why should Cristina's case be different? grin

Because the main thing that the Spanish authorities are looking at is 'simulation'

Messi and Eto'o are rightly hounded because both sold their image rights to dummy companies for such measly sums that it is risible to even assume that these trades were done in good faith. When you sell image rights worth millions of Euros for less than 1000 euros, of course any sensible person will smell a (short) rat.

Ronaldo on the other hand did not own any of his image rights. Real Madrid owned 50% and Gestifute owned 50% and thus has no case to answer.

That's the difference between a law abiding citizen and a thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

When I look in the mirror, I see an apostle of law, order and hardwork looking back at me.

When Messi looks in the mirror, he sees a mugshot.

C'est fini. cool
ronaldo had a sex scandal some years ago and now he's gonna have a tax evasion scandal. he has a few tantrum scandals with his team mates on and off the pitch. just like they call him the ' most complete footballer', he's turning out to be the most complete offender.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
usbcable:
Byke and ddippset
When will you two learn to breath without life support of Ronaldo ?

You fantasise more about CR than your players and the star player la midget.

And you call EPL supporters fan boys when indeed you spend all your phone MB browsing the net for any Ronaldo 'bad' news
lol. it's not that I don't like ronaldo, I hate him. it's not that I hate his person, for the sake of the messi ronaldo debate, I hate him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), Franktom247(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.