Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633233 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
ronaldo had a sex scandal some years ago and now he's gonna have a tax evasion scandal. he has a few tantrum scandals with his team mates on and off the pitch. just like they call him the ' most complete footballer', he's turning out to be the most complete offender.

What is a 'sex scandal'?

Ronaldo is a single wealthy famous and good looking man. You are not. Well I don't know if you are single sha.

But I am sure you have nacked several chics(or men, who cares?) without the implication of any scandalous activity...so why should a man at the pinnacle of his career who is also the best paid athlete in the world, not be free to nack whoever he wants as long it's consensual? What is the scandal there?

Messi being a midget suffers from short man syndrome(SMS) and runs around spitting at people, choking opponents on the pitch, and bullying his team mates. That's fine. He's only human, albeit a very short one. All the national legends at Argentina don't like him. The Argentine fans don't like him.

Other people may look at the glowing way in which Ronaldo's portuguese teammates decribed his leadership and inspirational abilities. Other people may point out that the Portuguese Football Federation have already declared Ronaldo the greatest Portugues Player of ALL TIME. Other people might even point out that Ronaldo holds the guiness book of record entry for the most liked person ever on facebook, But I won't do that

Anyway, the only thing that can be labelled scandalous is behaviour that is illegal and deliberately breaks the law - like Tax Fraud. Now that is the real scandal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2016
kinggogo:
It's more easier and faster to type when abbreviating
For the sake of clarity, I'd enjoin you to type in full. Besides, in this age of quicktype keyboard, predictive keyboard and autocorrect as well as autocomplete keyboard features, typing has never been a been easier.

Anywayz, it's highly advisable to type in full as it gives everyone equal opportunity in understanding your posts or texts. But typing in monosyllabic and abbreviating style could be difficult for some to read and/or comprehend.

My 1 cent.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

What is a 'sex scandal'?

Ronaldo is a single wealthy famous and good looking man. You are not. Well I don't know if you are single sha.

But I am sure you have nacked several chics(or men, who cares?) without the implication of any scandalous activity...so why should a man at the pinnacle of his career who is also the best paid athlete in the world, not be free to nack whoever he wants as long it's consensual? What is the scandal there?

Messi being a midget suffers from short man syndrome(SMS) and runs around spitting at people, choking opponents on the pitch, and bullying his team mates. That's fine. He's only human, albeit a very short one. All the national legends at Argentina don't like him. The Argentine fans don't like him.

Other people may look at the glowing way in which Ronaldo's portuguese teammates decribed his leadership and inspirational abilities. Other people may point out that the Portuguese Football Federation have already declared Ronaldo the greatest Portugues Player of ALL TIME. Other people might even point out that Ronaldo holds the guiness book of record entry for the most liked person ever on facebook, But I won't do that

Anyway, the only thing that can be labelled scandalous is behaviour that is illegal and deliberately breaks the law - like Tax Fraud. Now that is the real scandal.
lol. I think you are taking this a bit personally. I am talking about ronaldo but you are talking about messi and me. no need for that, iam just having fun. messi and ronaldo don't know us both. back to the issue; your main diss on messi has been about his height. I don't know if you really think he's a midget. if so you don't know what a midget is, just as I don't know what a sex scandal is. messi is short but his money is long, messi is short but the list of those who love him is long, messi is short but the list of girls who would wanna fucck him is long. that's what he has achieved in life. ronaldo did nothing to have his height and good looks, he was born that way. not a talent but a privilege. I really don't care how many girls like him, I discuss messi and ronaldo strictly on footballing terms not looks. messi is the footballer ronaldo will never be. a genius. the world knows this. and don't be fooled by the fan base, 70% of his fans are high heeled. it's not a bad thing really but I like to focus on the subject of football. BTW if messi was Portuguese he would have been crowned the greatest Portuguese player ever since 2012 and you know it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Got it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2016
This nihilist guy is unbelieveable sha shocked shocked. Messi bullies his teammates shocked grin. Woowwwww shocked shocked

That's so so rich coming from a tapnaldo's fan

Irony of the year grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
So one can't expose Cristina for being a tax evader without getting banned..Nihilist you've been saved angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Barcelona have demanded for Cristina to be investigated in the same criteria as Lionel Messi.

Look at God grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
lol. I think you are taking this a bit personally. I am talking about ronaldo but you are talking about messi and me. no need for that, iam just having fun. messi and ronaldo don't know us both. back to the issue; your main diss on messi has been about his height. I don't know if you really think he's a midget. if so you don't know what a midget is, just as I don't know what a sex scandal is. messi is short but his money is long, messi is short but the list of those who love him is long, messi is short but the list of girls who would wanna fucck him is long. that's what he has achieved in life. ronaldo did nothing to have his height and good looks, he was born that way. not a talent but a privilege. I really don't care how many girls like him, I discuss messi and ronaldo strictly on footballing terms not looks. messi is the footballer ronaldo will never be. a genius. the world knows this. and don't be fooled by the fan base, 70% of his fans are high heeled. it's not a bad thing really but I like to focus on the subject of football. BTW if messi was Portuguese he would have been crowned the greatest Portuguese player ever since 2012 and you know it.

Bro my entire take on this issue has been very tongue in cheek. It's all light hearted and playful jokes like the questions about whether I entered Ronaldos underwear competition. If you took offence at anything I said, then I can only apologise as that's not my intention.

The only thing Im serious about is my firm belief that Ororo is superior to Messi in almost every ramification.

If Ororo was Argentine, they would have won the WC and Copa America and Cristiano would probably have been elected the Argentine president by now and you know it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
MesSuaNey:
So one can't expose Cristina for being a tax evader without getting banned..Nihilist you've been saved angry

As soon as I saw your hidden post I rejoiced in my heart

Lord Ororo of madeira in his righteous anger has surely sent spambot to punish you for your numerous lies.

I should even report you to the mods for circumventing rule 19.

Seems like you Barka boys have serious problems when it comes to obeying rules and regulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Bro my entire take on this issue has been very tongue in cheek. It's all light hearted and playful jokes like the questions about whether I entered Ronaldos underwear competition. If you took offence at anything I said, then I can only apologise as that's not my intention.

The only thing Im serious about is my firm belief that Ororo is superior to Messi in almost every ramification.

If Ororo was Argentine, they would have won the WC and Copa America and Cristiano would probably have been elected the Argentine president by now and you know it.
Wrong.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

As soon as I saw your hidden post I rejoiced in my heart

Lord Ororo of madeira in his righteous anger has surely sent spambot to punish you for your numerous lies.

I should even report you to the mods for circumventing rule 19.

Seems like you Barka boys have serious problems when it comes to obeying rules and regulations
Don't worry,Barcelona won't sit by and watch Cristina go free for what Messi was also prosecuted for. grin

Very soom your major line of argument is getting destroyed. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
weedtaker:
grin wetin de pain dis one,
as in eh! I tire oooo. I begin dey wonder who thief him toys. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

lol. maybe I agree with you this time. if ronaldo was argentine, then he'd definitely take the place of HIGUAIN up front, then messi would finally win an international competition and put the debate about the GOAT; messi versus maradona versus pele to bed forever!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
MesSuaNey:

Wrong.

I think it's been proven beyond all reasonable doubt though.

Messi is good. Infact he's fantastic. It's not easy being the 2nd best player in the world so he deserves his kudos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
messi is short but the list of girls who would wanna fucck him is long.

Ermmmmmm...

According to Xoana, her and Messi talked for some time before they went to his apartment but she was disappointed with the footballer’s ability on the bed afterwards.

“When one plays across the whole pitch, you expect someone to return the favour. I wanted him to show me more than that. At one point I felt like I was with a dead body,” she said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Aside good look, Ronaldo is below Messi in all ramification.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Ermmmmmm...

and you don't quite get it do you? even if a super star like messi had no dicck millions of chicks would still line up to at least nibble on his public hairs. you berra ask any groupie you know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
MesSuaNey:
Barcelona have demanded for Cristina to be investigated in the same criteria as Lionel Messi.

Look at God grin grin grin
So na this on3 you enter now abi? MSN? Why you no put am MSA? With the A being Arda Turan.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
lol. maybe I agree with you this time. if ronaldo was argentine, then he'd definitely take the place of HIGUAIN up front, then messi would finally win an international competition and put the debate about the GOAT; messi versus maradona versus pele to bed forever!

Sadly for Messi, that will never happen, So Maradona's legacy will always tower over and cast a shadow on Messi, which is suitably ironic as Maradona is 2 inches shorter.

Ronaldo however has already been declared greater than Eusebio(who is widely regarded as member of the GOAT inner sanctum) by the Portuguese Football Federation. It's pretty obvious that Ronaldo is already in the same category as Pele and Maradona. Messi is in the second category with Fat Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane and co.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
and you don't quite get it do you? even if a super star like messi had no dicck millions of chicks would still line up to at least nibble on his public hairs. you berra ask any groupie you know.

You might be right but you would also agree with me that a "dead body" would always be an object of mockery & ridicule & a considerable number of ladies would rather use cucumbers grin

How are we even sure Messi's wife isn't an expert at "away matches"....considering the inadequacies of her husband in the "other room"?

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
TRendlona:

Aside good look, Ronaldo is below Messi in all ramification.

Goalscoring - Ronaldo #Fact
Physicality - Ronaldo #Fact
Aerial Ability - Ronaldo #Fact
Leadership- Ronaldo #Fact
International Trophy - Ronaldo #Fact
Criminal Activities - Messi #Fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
AdisaOwala:

You might be right but you would also agree with me that a "dead body" would always be an object of mockery & ridicule & a considerable number of ladies would rather use a cucumber grin

How are we even sure Messi's wife isn't an expert at "away matches", considering the inadequacies of her husband in the "other room"?

grin grin

Iniesta and Xavi probably assisting there too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Iniesta and Xavi probably assisting there too...

Lmao

Abi oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Sadly for Messi, that will never happen, So Maradona's legacy will always tower over and cast a shadow on Messi, which is suitably ironic as Maradona is 2 inches shorter.

Ronaldo however has already been declared greater than Eusebio(who is widely regarded as member of the GOAT inner sanctum) by the Portuguese Football Federation. It's pretty obvious that Ronaldo is already in the same category as Pele and Maradona. Messi is in the second category with Fat Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane and co.

lol. ronaldo in the same category as pele and maradona? I swear I am hearing that for the very first time in my life. since 2012 I have seen debates, I have watched documentaries, from ex footballers, from international journalists, from TV pundits, from coaches; who is the greatest of all time? messi , maradona or pele? we all have witnessed this debate a hundred times at least. I swear ronaldo has never come into that equation, never! and he never would. maybe if he had played in that final and scored a hattrick he would stand a little chance, just a little chance. as for eusebio, he only comes into the GOAT equation one out of seven or eight times. the most consistent variables in the GOAT equation are maradona, pele and messi. 9 out of ten times the trio come into the equation brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nihilist:

I think it's been proven beyond all reasonable doubt though.

Messi is good. Infact he's fantastic. It's not easy being the 2nd best player in the world so he deserves his kudos.
Not sure how Thiago Messi is the second best player in the world after Lionel Messi..but it's okay,since you said so. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
dmcdad:

So na this on3 you enter now abi? MSN? Why you no put am MSA? With the A being Arda Turan.cheesy
I no be Arda Turan fan. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Valencia newspaper taking the piss out of us. undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
AdisaOwala:

You might be right but you would also agree with me that a "dead body" would always be an object of mockery & ridicule & a considerable number of ladies would rather use cucumbers grin

How are we even sure Messi's wife isn't an expert at "away matches"....considering the inadequacies of her husband in the "other room"?

grin grin
all these assertions are based on the account of one slut, just one slut. na wa for you sha. every player knows that sometimes a brother has a bad day beneath the sheets. it happens to everyone. the only people wouldn't know this are nairalanders who are probably 25 to 30 and are still virgins. not saying its bad to be a virgin at 30 sha. not saying at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
ddippset:
all these are based on the account of one slut, just one slut. every player knows that sometimes a brother has a bad day beneath the sheets. it happens to everyone. the only people wouldn't know this are nairalanders who are probably 25 to 30 and are still virgins.

grin grin grin

These your excuses for Messi get as e be oh...

*In OritseFemi's Voice*

Double Wahala for Deadibody
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
MesSuaNey:
grin grin grin
you are bad. you are bad. you are bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.