Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572552 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
airmark:

Your valdez kept a clean sheet today, clap for him. mumu cheesy
Like he hasn't been clutch for Middlesbrough. undecided

Shutting up people like you who said Barca's defense protected him..and that is why you haven't said anything about him before today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
bykebyke:

Like he hasn't been clutch for Middlesbrough. undecided

Shutting up people like you who said Barca's defense protected him..and that is why you haven't said anything about him before today.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I should leave better things/matches and watch boro matches because of alakowe. Everyone knows he is an average keeper, no need pulling any string. Man utd sent him to u21 team, where his quality belonged, before chasing him out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
PSG losing...Good for us.

Them not winning the league this season will convince Verratti to dump them and come to Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
bykebyke:
PSG losing...Good for us.

Them not winning the league this season will convince Verratti to dump them and come to Barcelona.

Don't be too excited. He may not choose Barca. Most of these football stars go for the highest bidder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Awesome01:

Don't be too excited. He may not choose Barca. Most of these football stars go for the highest bidder.
We have the upper hand,PSG want Neymar.

Verratti + 220million ain't too much for them.

And we add Luis Enrique to the deal sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
UCL draw tomorrow.

France Football Ballon D"or tomorrow. lipsrsealed

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
bykebyke:

We have the upper hand,PSG want Neymar.

Verratti + 220million ain't too much for them.

And we add Luis Enrique to the deal sef.

grin grin grin grin grin

Mbok, small small naa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yeezyquan(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
assistant referee who officiated last weeks el classico has been suspended for 2weeks for being to friendly with our players

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
barackodam:

grin grin grin grin grin

Mbok, small small naa
Na true na,Then he takes his favourites with him to PSG..(Mathieu,Arda,Paco,Rakitic,Alba)

Win-Win. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Atletico Madrid are 5th on the log. shocked shocked

No chance for Liga for them again o. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:
Atletico Madrid are 5th on the log. shocked shocked

No chance for Liga for them again o. undecided lipsrsealed

Guy they have a game later today... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pataki: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2016
usbcable:

I don't know what you guys are discussing ooo.
But I think Pataki was referring to CR and Bale as being the highest goal scorers for Real Madrid and not Laliga perse.

I wonder why you bothered explaining to that demented mentally unsteady nitwit.

Some eediots are just not worth the effort.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Pataki:

That's why i ignored the dolt. Homesteady has no business in participating in anything that involves reasoning. He is the most senseless 'up barka' fan on this forum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2016
coded01:

Guy they have a game later today... wink
Oh..okay makes sense.

But it's Villarreal..so they might just stay on that 5th. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by antispexish(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2016
eyoniggar:

Thats a typical case of " ba owo mi je' Their incomplete team spoiled our game, Barca to me would have displayed exceedingly well if Bale and co were present. I am 100% sure that the league still remain ours to retain.

I'm talking about the league in general , if barca would have played well if the Madrid team was complete, other teams that drew with Madrid would have fared worse.
Madrid might lose with complete team to barca, but at the same time, they would have won those matches they drew.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Pataki:

Lmaooooo! Whether you were talking about for Real Madrid or la liga in general, it doesn't change the fact that your post was out of point! You just jumped into the discussion grin
Just take your L and leave!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2016
airmark:

That's why i ignored the dolt. Homesteady has no business in participating in anything that involves reasoning. He is the most senseless 'up barka' fan on this forum.

I'm sure that most times when you are trying to login, you type Airhead as your username because that's what you really are! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2016
homesteady:

I'm sure that most times when you are trying to login, you type Airhead as your username because that's what you really are! grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2016
I hope our reps that would attend the draw will go fully loaded with all kinds of vision enhancing instruments grin Madrid can't go free this time around!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Madrid vs Napoli hmmmnn....

I know when that hotline bling... That can only mean one thing..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fair Draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
PSG!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
PSG!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
not bad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Madrid - Napoli
Bayern - Arsenal
PSG - Barcelona

As they picked the 1st team, I correctly predicted who they would play grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
It's all going to plan.

After we pummel PSG for the third time in a row.

Verratti would be left with no choice than to join the winning team. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
PSG is fast becoming our Arsenal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yeezyquan(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
sebod:
PSG is fast becoming our Arsenal grin
cavani tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
How i wish it's possible to loan kante,diego costa and hazard to psg and get them back after barca's matches. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:
It's all going to plan.

After we pummel PSG for the third time in a row.

Verratti would be left with no choice than to join the winning team. grin
It's all going to plan. grin

Tuchel will face Grimaldo,The first person he is going to buy when he lands Barcelona next summer. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
I trust my boy Sampaoli to do it against the Snow Packers of Leicester. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ThierryJay and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.