Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613596 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
homesteady:

You want to pretend like you don't know I'm talking of Modric? grin it was all over the Internet, Modric disappeared immediately Iniesta entered! He was like the best player on the pitch pre-iniesta, so his disappearance was very noticeable and glaring!

I'm asking you again, this is Kroos 3 season in Spain, has he ever dominated Iniesta in any El Classico?
It will be preposterous and irrational to judge both players on just a single game, and that's where Iniesta has the upper hand; he delivers a mouthwatering performance today, goes missing for a few games, gets injured, only to return back and the cycle continues.Meanwhile the likes of Kroos and Modric keep dishing out those mind-boggling displays every week.My comparisons are based on consistency, and that's something Mr. unproductive is lacking right now.Agreed, he was unarguable the best midfielder in 2009-13, but he just can't keep up any longer and should follow the footsteps of Xavi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
A bad year for goals
If winning a Spanish double and an Olympic Gold medal constitutes as a bad year then we don’t want to hear a summary of ours. But for Neymar, it has been a poor year personally. In front of goal, the Barcelona attacker has had his worst year since he was 17-years-old. He never went below 30 after that until now. That’s mainly down to his exploits this season.

Of the 29 goals that Neymar has scored in 2016, only six have been scored this season. Considering he scored 31 goals last season, he’s fallen way short of expectations. 2015 was the second-most prolific season of his career, that year Neymar scored 46 goals in all competitions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
homesteady:
I remember a certain Barca fan predicted about a year ago that he would be the recipient of the current Ballon d'or.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
I just saw what traore did against Man U! That boy is a disgrace, and every link he has with Barcelona should be destroyed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Krasid:
I remember a certain Barca fan predicted about a year ago that he would be the recipient of the current Ballon d'or.

It's not like he did bad this year, his goals only dried up! He was involved more in the play, his assits are a proof!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Krasid:
It will be preposterous and irrational to judge both players on just a single game, and that's where Iniesta has the upper hand; he delivers a mouthwatering performance today, goes missing for a few games, gets injured, only to return back and the cycle continues.Meanwhile the likes of Kroos and Modric keep dishing out those mind-boggling displays every week.My comparisons are based on consistency, and that's something Mr. unproductive is lacking right now.Agreed, he was unarguable the best midfielder in 2009-13, but he just can't keep up any longer and should follow the footsteps of Xavi.

If you like continue following the goals and assits bandwagon upandan, you don't know that Modric is also among the unproductive gang grin In one of the Iniesta vs Lampard arguments, Modric was also brought up, and they said he was unproductive! grin So don't follow them blindly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
coded01:

Maybe For Man Utd...
Hmmm. Okay!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

The phrase 'One of the greatest' is a relative term. To me it means top 10 in what ever field is being discussed (and Beckham isnt top 10 fottie players, IMO).

To others, it might mean Top 3, Top 100 etc. A player like Kroos can be called one of the greatest, thing is he would probably be number 2017.

So to you where does Beck rank among the greatests?, (Top 50 IMO)
I think Becks ought to be ranked as one of the top 10 greatest players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
RaeMystix:
I think Becks ought to be ranked as one of the top 10 greatest models.
Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
dmcdad:

Fixed!
Finally someone who agrees.

Happy New Year @ Dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
stuff46:

Happy new year o, And may you be the head of the lamentation. IJN
I no be Barca fan. So kindly keep ur amentations to ursef grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
dmcdad:

As long as your club goes trophyless.tongue
E go do u like feem no worry. Sebi na Pelvicky still dey find trebble grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Krasid:
How can you rank the unproductive one ahead of the likes of Modric who produces orgasmic performances 99% of the time or Kroos who has notched 9 assists so far this season and had about 16 last year.Wake up bro, this is 2017 not 2012.
Neymar has more assist than Kroos,hence he is a better CM than Kroos. this guy sef...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yahoo1:
Neymar has more assist than Kroos,hence he is a better CM than Kroos. this guy sef...
But we all know that Neymar is a forward and not a CM.Let's say we put aside the goals and assists, Kroos still trumps Iniesta in almost every other category.Is it passes completed? Chances created? Pass accuracy? How then is Iniesta currently a better CM than Kroos?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
RaeMystix:

Happy New Year @ Dmcdad
Happy new year to you my... Sorry, Mrs Coded01.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lana1:
E go do u like feem no worry. Sebi na Pelvicky still dey find trebble grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy Make we dey see sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Krasid:
But we all know that Neymar is a forward and not a CM.Let's say we put aside the goals and assists, Kroos still trumps Iniesta in almost every other category.Is it passes completed? Chances created? Pass accuracy? How then is Iniesta currently a better CM than Kroos?
okaay let's do tjis the old fashion way....

Barcelona plays a kind of football different from that of Real madrid. Every team plays against Barca with backs pressed to their goal post,hence you will hardly see a Barca midfielder notching up 20 assists in a season. Ever wondered why Neymar Suarez,Messi,Sergi Roberto,Dani alves and co has more assist than the midfielders.
Dani Alves has more assists than Marcelo albeit the latter having more than 50 appearances in a Madrid shirt than Dani Alves had in a Barca jersey does not necessarily mean he is better(that is still open for debate).

my point is that it all depends on tge pattern of play of tge team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pep has confirmed that he won't be having a long career as a Manager.

Pep "I will be at Manchester for the next three seasons, maybe more, but I am arriving at the end of my coaching career, of this I am sure."

Pep "I will not be on the bench until I am 60 or 65 years old. I feel that the the process of my goodbye has already started."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
dmcdad:

Happy new year to you my... Sorry, Mrs Coded01.cheesy
No comment. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
RaeMystix:

I think Becks ought to be ranked as one of the top 10 greatest players.
top 10 greatest players for real madrid? I don't think so.
Raul, cr7, di stefano, casillas, pukas, zidane, ronaldo nazario, ramos, roberto carlos,, hugo sanchez, gento are all greater than him and many more Beckham was more popular than most of them tho...his freekick, crossing and passing abilities were exceptional.
He also admitted that he was never world class:
www.fourfourtwo.com/news/beckham-i-was-never-world-class
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
RaeMystix:

Happy New Year @ Dmcdad

He said models! undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
coded01:

Why you tell her na? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
dmcdad:

Why you tell her na? cheesy

Yeyeh... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Finally! Good football is about to hit our screens!
I just saw Copa del Rey fixtures, it's starting tomorrow! We are playing Athletic Bilbao on Thursday!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sevilla vs Real Madrid on Wednesday cool cool cool
Let them kill themselves!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
homesteady:
Sevilla vs Real Madrid on Wednesday cool cool cool
Let them kill themselves!

I see Unbeauten record broken... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
coded01:

I am 100% sure he was refering to Beckham as a "player". You're shady. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Olamyyde:

top 10 greatest players for real madrid? I don't think so.
Raul, cr7, di stefano, casillas, pukas, zidane, ronaldo nazario, ramos, roberto carlos,, hugo sanchez, gento are all greater than him and many more Beckham was more popular than most of them tho...his freekick, crossing and passing abilities were exceptional.
He also admitted that he was never world class:
www.fourfourtwo.com/news/beckham-i-was-never-world-class

Yes!!!... Just like you said, "His freekick,Crossing and passing abilities are exceptional". That's what makes him one of the top players in History.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
RaeMystix:

I am 100% sure he was refering to Beckham as a "player". You're shady. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/1966#52469743

Check d above link...He edited your post baby... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!... Damn you Dmcdad....That wasn't nice .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
RaeMystix:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!... Damn you Dmcdad....That wasn't nice .

You need to find a lawyer and sue him for plagiarism... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
coded01:

You need to find a lawyer and sue him for plagiarism... grin
Will you represent me?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m), BykeLaByke and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.