Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624238 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Mundo Deportivo reporting that Halilovic will return to Barcelona through Leganes.

Also has offers from Sporting Gijon and Espanyol.

cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
bykebyke:
Pique has cut his vacation short and already returned to Barcelona.

Legend. cheesy

But,I wouldn't start him vs Bilbao,seeing as we have a tougher Villarreal few days later.
If the next game was against Ronaldo,he would have extended his break
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Goldeno(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
barca need a coach that can play to fcb team strength not oponent weakess
barca has(had) an identity
opponents play to our rule not we to theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
bigkesh:

If the next game was against Ronaldo,he would have extended his break
True that bro.

Mascherano and Mathieu are enough to handle that one. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:
valdes dey surprise me for boro.
Anytime una watch boro game,check am out e dey catch anything.

Including air.

homesteady:

That's why that idiot called Airmark has stopped Spamming this thread with how Valdez is overrated like Busquets and it was Barcelona that were covering his ass!

Since you've called me out, trust me i will be updating you with his school boy's errors starting from this week. All your average players cant survive severe tests. Bravo looks like a shoeless farmer in goal. I am praying for pep to squander monsur's money on busquets, so that i will have many gifs to play with.

[img]http:///media/12-30-2016/y_8SrB.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lincolnn2: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
jonsnow92:
You reason with your anus bro
Barca and Madrid have 16 champions league between them
English teams have 12 champions league trophies from 5 winners
The whole England no even reach those 2 clubs from Spain
So? how does this shi.t you wrote proves that barca and madrid will dominate the EPL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jasper Cillessen out for three weeks. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

At this crucial point in the season. undecided undecided

Ter Stegen every three days it is then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
bykebyke:
Jasper Cillessen out for three weeks. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

At this crucial point in the season. undecided undecided

Ter Stegen every three days it is then.
Good too dt he won't have to keep at the Copa del rey. Dt Cillessen doesn't inspire me with confidence every time I see him between the sticks. Always looking shaky like Pinto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cesare Prandelli resigns as Valencia coach! Trouble at that club doesn't seem to have a cure. They should get Emery back. He's the only one dt seems to know how to fix them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
jpmoriarti:
Good too dt he won't have to keep at the Copa del rey. Dt Cillessen doesn't inspire me with confidence every time I see him between the sticks. Always looking shaky like Pinto
Smh. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
https://twitter.com/ComoFootbaII/status/814950306631077888

Real Madrid fans were asked who the greatest player ever in their club is,

Cristina was not mentioned once. grin grin grin

People weh know,know.

https://twitter.com/ComoFootbaII/status/814948956157382656

Barcelona fans were asked the same question... You know the rest. grin grin

Video in the links posted.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Umtiti (at 68th place) has been featured ahead of Madrid's defender Varane (71st) in l'equipe's list of top 100 players of 2016. [l'equipe]

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Just found out that Raumdeuter is a football term. grin

Means,
A player who Consistently finds himself in scoring positions due to the timing of his runs into the box. Movement is crucial here, above all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
bykebyke:
Just found out that Raumdeuter is a football term. grin

Means,
Consistently finds himself in scoring positions due to the timing of his runs into the box. Movement is crucial here, above all.
I'm guessing you don't play football manager. It's not really a football term sef...it's something that Thomas Muller came up with to describe his style of play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2016
bykebyke:

People weh know,know.

Clicked on the video, the guy in the first link spoke with an American accent and was rocking a Nottingham Forest shirt...That's a tourist. Another dude even mentioned Beckham.

Another L for false news bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nihilist:

Clicked on the video, the guy in the first link spoke with an American accent and was rocking a Nottingham Forest shirt...That's a tourist. Another dude even mentioned Beckham.

Doesn't matter if they were tourists,They were Spanish speaking fans in the video also. grin

W for me bro. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nihilist:

Some people are born to follow the wrong things in their lives.

They will follow so tey it will lead to their wahala.

Look at the troll page he is following and expecting sincere feedbacks as to who the most adored Madrid player ever is.

The twitter handle of a Jordi Alba fanpage.

smh for some people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm guessing you don't play football manager. It's not really a football term sef...it's something that Thomas Muller came up with to describe his style of play.
Interesting.

What about ..
Mediocentro
Carrilero
MediaPunta
Enganche

Are these football manager terms too?(and no,I don't play it)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
A simple search on google.

CR - the greatest

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Interesting.

What about ..
Mediocentro
Carrilero
MediaPunta
Enganche

Are these football manager terms too?(and no,I don't play it)

Enganche is in FM as well. None of the others you mentioned.

I think FM went for the more arcane player roles that are closely tied to iconic players and their style of plays.

Raumdeuter - Muller
Trequartista - Totti/Del Piero
Enganche - Riquelme
Regista- Pirlo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2017
Nihilist:

Enganche is in FM as well. None of the others you mentioned.

I think FM went for the more arcane player roles that are closely tied to iconic players and their style of plays.

Raumdeuter - Muller
Trequartista - Totti/Del Piero
Enganche - Riquelme
Regista- Pirlo
Interesting..Thanks.

Happy New Year to you.✌ grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 12:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year o. More lamentations as y'all see Ronaldo do the Laliga and UCL double dis May grin
Stay blessed!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year cules cheesy .. We fùcking made it!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2017
May Ronaldo and Zidane's luck follow us all this year IJN grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year cules, woowww it's been a while

God bless us and our lovely football clubbbbb this year, trophies go nyafu nyafu this year

I wish madrid nothing but misery and woe this year

Visca Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2017
cool

Happy new year cules!!

Who else smells that treble?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 2:30am On Jan 01, 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2017
Lana1:
Happy new year o. More lamentations as y'all see Ronaldo do the Laliga and UCL double dis May grin
Stay blessed!!

Happy new year o, And may you be the head of the lamentation. IJN
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:16am On Jan 01, 2017
bykebyke:

People weh know,know.

It's difficult to decide who is better... Exception Beckham! angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2017
OBTSubtle:
cool

Happy new year cules!!

Who else smells that treble?

grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2017
Lana1:
Stay blessed!!
As long as your club goes trophyless.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
If this does not trigger Neymar into dropping a dope2017.

I don't know what will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.