Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613033 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
TRendlona:

Messi was grouped as a forward but he plays the role of a midfielder.

Na so,
Messi, Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquets are all midfielders in a 4-3-3 formation.

You try wella.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:
LOL, in short Terry has been useless all his life according to you but he has always been a starter and the Captain for Chelsea for many years, even at his old career age, the club is still reluctant to let him go, he has won too many awards, why has Chelsea hold on to him this long?

And is that news? Those are characteristics of community slot players

They dont excel anywhere else, they just in the club as a symbol that Chelsea too has someone from their youth team

Any coach who questions his ability is quickly fired like AVB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jerseycounty: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Order Your Authentic Customized Club And Country Jerseys At Affordable Prices, Ranges From Adults Collections to kids Collections, Fast Delivery Guaranteed. For Enquiries: 08033124607, Whatsapp: 08033124607 ,.Instagram: @JerseyCounty16 , Twitter: @JerseyCountyy16

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ibime:

Lampard has enough awards to be compared to Iniesta, never mind historical records that Iniesta can never dream of like higest scoring midfielder etc.

He has played Iniesta several times and made 7 goals or assists in those meetings vs 1 for Iniesta.

We can compare Forrest Gump to Shawshank Redemption, regardless of their Oscar count or Box-Office takings. What we can't do is compare Living in Bondage or AY goes to Atlanta.

How do we compare Lampard 1 FIFpro to Iniesta 8 Fifpro

Lampard 0 UEFA team of the year to Iniestas 8 UEFA TOTY

Lampard 1 CL, INiesta 4 CL
Lampard 0 world cups Iniesta 1 world cup
Lampard 0 EURO Iniesta 2 Euro
You sabi Maths start dividing

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by agrovick(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Same way Iniesta was moved from attacker to CM abi?
Take 5 jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

How do we compare Lampard 1 FIFpro to Iniesta 8 Fifpro

Lampard 0 UEFA team of the year to Iniestas 8 UEFA TOTY

Lampard 1 CL, INiesta 4 CL
Lampard 0 world cups Iniesta 1 world cup
Lampard 0 EURO Iniesta 2 Euro
You sabi Maths start dividing

My friend stop lying. Half of Iniestas awards are for where Messi and co carried him to or residual popularity. Same with Pique. This year is a perfect case in point.

How does Boateng's Kicker Award compared to John Terry match up to what Lampard has won? And stop lying about UEFA team of the Year.

UEFA Midfielder of the year: 2008
FIFA Player of the year Silver Award (1): 2005
Ballon d'Or Silver Award (1): 2005
FWA Footballer of the Year (1): 2005
PFA Fans' Player of the Year (1): 2005
Premier League Player of the Season (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
Premier League PFA Team of the Year (5): 2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10
FIFPro World XI (1): 2005
England Player of the Year Award (2): 2004, 2005
ESM Team of the Year (3): 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10
UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament (1): 2004
Premier league player of the decade: 2001–10
Premier League leader in assists (3): 2004–05: 16 assists, 2005–06: 10 assists, 2009–10: 17 assists

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ibime:

My friend stop lying. Half of Iniestas awards are for where Messi and co carried him to or residual popularity. Same with Pique. This year is a perfect case in point.

How does Boateng's Kicker Award compared to John Terry match up to what Lampard has won? And stop lying about UEFA team of the Year.

UEFA Midfielder of the year: 2008
FIFA Player of the year Silver Award (1): 2005
Ballon d'Or Silver Award (1): 2005
FWA Footballer of the Year (1): 2005
PFA Fans' Player of the Year (1): 2005
Premier League Player of the Season (2): 2004–05, 2005–06
Premier League PFA Team of the Year (5): 2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10
FIFPro World XI (1): 2005
England Player of the Year Award (2): 2004, 2005
ESM Team of the Year (3): 2004–05, 2005–06, 2009–10
UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament (1): 2004
Premier league player of the decade: 2001–10
Premier League leader in assists (3): 2004–05: 16 assists, 2005–06: 10 assists, 2009–10: 17 assists

Fatso it was Messi who made Iniesta win 2 Euros win world cup, MOTM in the CL EUro and world cup final

and win

FIFA Ballon d'Or: 2nd place 2010, 4th Place 2011, 3rd Place 2012
FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2010
2010 FIFA World Cup Final: Man of the Match
FIFA Confederations Cup Silver Ball: 2013
FIFA Club World Cup Bronze Ball: 2015
UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 2012
UEFA Euro Player of the Tournament: 2012
UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: 2008, 2012
UEFA Euro All-time XI
UEFA Euro 2012 Final: Man of the Match
UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: 2014–15, 2015–16
2015 UEFA Champions League Final: Man of the Match
La Liga Spanish Player of the Year: 2009

Maybe it was Drogba who made Lampard to win all he did since lampard couldnt win anything outside Chelsea while Iniesta won outside Barca

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Messi is dropping and so is Barca

These clueless cules actually thought Neymar was their next big thing cheesy grin grin cheesy

Madrid Already dominating the midfield with Kroos and Modric

Down is where your club is going

Of course you can expect the god of football to let us face each other in the 1/4 finals next season to complete your burial, as per the Barca killer we are
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lmaooooo, Ibime has refused to take his L!

Ibime incase you forgot, Iniesta got the highest votes in midfield category! The votes came from Professional footballers oh grin grin
If a patient comes to meet me for treatment and he is arguing with me, I would just send him out of my clinic grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Na so,
Messi, Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquets are all midfielders in a 4-3-3 formation.

You try wella.

And u tell us sei u dey watch Barca ball wella. Messi plays more in the midfield now are days to create chances for Neymar and Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Messi is dropping and so is Barca
These clueless cules actually thought Neymar was their next big thing cheesy grin grin cheesy
Madrid Already dominating the midfield with Kroos and Modric
Down is where your club is going
Of course you can expect the god of football to let us face each other in the 1/4 finals next season to complete your burial, as per the Barca killer we are

Lmaooooo, Bale is still many layers below Neymar! That's not debatable!
Midfield that they have never collected from Iniesta in any El Classico?

I can't wait to meet you guys in UCL! You should be scared, have you forgotten so soon how we desecrated Santiago Bernabeu?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Marcelo: "Calm down, Calm down. You will all get your chance to have a picture with the best player in the world "

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
homesteady:

I can't wait to meet you guys in UCL! You should be scared, have you forgotten so soon how we desecrated Santiago Bernabeu?
I said we are the Barca slayers and you think m a Madrid fan??

I rep the ultimate Barca slayers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
homesteady:

Ibime incase you forgot, Iniesta got the highest votes in midfield category! The votes came from Professional footballers oh grin grin
If a patient comes to meet me for treatment and he is arguing with me, I would just send him out of my clinic grin
The same morons that Voted Suarez ahead of Griezmann and at the same time thought Griezmann is the third best player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dhelake:
Marcelo: "Calm down, Calm down. You will all get your chance to have a picture with the best player in the world "
They were flogged 5:0 in that game. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
bykebyke:

They were flogged 5:0 in that game. grin
"were"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
TRendlona:

And u tell us sei u dey watch Barca ball wella. Messi plays more in the midfield now are days to create chances for Messi and Suarez

Messi creates chances for Messi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
homesteady:

He is a Chelsea supporter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sevilla have signed Jovetic.

Great team already,yet Sampaoli still bringing reinforcements.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

I said we are the Barca slayers and you think m a Madrid fan??

I rep the ultimate Barca slayers
Their brains are wired to only 2 ends Barca and anti Madrid.
No mind am.

He didn't even check your name to deduce it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
bykebyke:

Who is he?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
usbcable:

Messi creates chances for Messi?

Lol grin typo error.. I just saw it sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ObioratheBully: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
bykebyke:

z grin

He has come back for nasri
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
usbcable:

Who is he?
Stevan Jovetic.

Former Man City and Inter Milan player.

He's on loan from Inter though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
TRendlona:

And u tell us sei u dey watch Barca ball wella. Messi plays more in the midfield now are days to create chances for Neymar and Suarez

Abeg, which formation una dey play den, is it still 4-3-3 with Messi as a midfielder ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
TRendlona:

And when we say Messi create chances for Neymar una nor go gree. Same thing hazard is doing for Chelsea that is, creating spaces and chances for his team mate. The Year Neymar was scoring goals, talking the year Barca won treble Messi assisted 95% of his goals and 97% of those goals were tap in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
TRendlona:

Messi plays free role so he can go anywhere. Same way conte allowed hazard to play now unlike under mou were he was playing conservatively and be tasked with defensive duty.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
homesteady:

League form is different from Champions League form! That's what I'm holding on to! But I don't want us to meet Atletico Madrid!

Those guys go just burst Barcelona bubble straight... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
TRendlona:

Messi was grouped as a forward but he plays the role of a midfielder.
He plays that way due to the free role he's been tasked with same thing with hazard under conte now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
homesteady:

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Abeg, which formation una dey play den, is it still 4-3-3 with Messi as a midfielder ?

This is what I'm talking abt. He stays in the midfield (not every time tho) to create chances

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
hensben:
Messi plays free role so he can go anywhere. Same way conte allowed hazard to play now unlike under mou were he was playing conservatively and be tasked with defensive duty.

Hazard plays free role? I've never heard that b4 (I'm not doubting u tho). Even if it's true, I still see him in the wing trying to cut in like Neymar.. From this we can call a forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.