Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616715 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Since you have promised that you wont cry this time I will go ahead

When players are productive they tend to be moved forward as time goes on, when players are stagnant or getting old they are moved backwards

E.g a midfielder as he gets more useless or old gets moved to defence, An attacker as he gets more potent gets moved forward

In the earlier part of their careers Ronaldo, Mesi, Neymar, Bale were considered midfielders but when they saw their productivity increase they get moved to attack

But when a player is stagnant and doesnt know what football productivity is about he gets moved back from attacker to midfielder like Hidden Pius Ikedia

Currently Chelsea plays a 3-4-3 with Hazard one of the front 3 yet he wants to be considered a midfielder because he is too unproductive to be called an attacker

You sef think am, How can you call someone an attacker and he will have 2 goals from CL open play all his career

If Hidden continues in that manner he will soon be called a defender

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
TRendlona:

You'll rarely see Messi playing in the right wing. He plays deep as an attacking midfielder. Does this mean he isn't a forward?

Same thing applies to Hazard.

Was Messi grouped as a midfielder.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

When players are productive they tend to be moved forward as time goes on, when players are stagnant or getting old they are moved backwards

E.g a midfielder as he gets more useless or old gets moved to defence, An attacker as he gets more potent gets moved forward

In the earlier part of their careers Ronaldo, Mesi, Neymar, Bale were considered midfielders but when they saw their productivity increase they get moved to attack

But when a player is stagnant and doesnt know what football productivity is about he gets moved back from attacker to midfielder like Hidden Pius Ikedia

Currently Chelsea plays a 3-4-3 with Hazard one of the front 3 yet he wants to be considered a midfielder because he is too unproductive to be called an attacker

You sef think am, How can you call someone an attacker and he will have 2 goals from CL open play all his career

Hmmmmm......like eunuch abi? E lenukpa baba.... grin. Make I park well before you decide to descend on me too tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
dmcdad:

You must be a truant! Tell me how he is a fraud and your poster boi who has won nothing close to him is not a bigget fraud. Nonsense!

Meanwhile, Neymar is the 4th best forward. That's something boi! Hazard is the 10th best midfielder. Nuff said! Hazard should fight to be top 5 midfielders then before putting him in the same sentence with someone who is top 4 in his own category.tongue

Direct ur painment to that guy that wants ur fraud sold for Dybala, it has nothing to do with Hazard and I? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Same way Iniesta was moved from attacker to CM abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=dmcdad post=52691880][/quote]

When this one has been defeated or has nothing sensible to say, he'll start posting meaningless images.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

check our post again. We said bar this season hazard has been playing as LMF/winger due to the formation and not exactly what you type up there. Once again, your analogy failed again cos only you said a player that's not progressing attacking wise is been retrogress and you went ahead to say he now play more advance role this season due to Conte's formation(3-4-3). You are confusing yourself mr man just to talk Hazard down. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
TRendlona:

FIFA looks at formation. Forget formation and look at what they play on the pitch. Messi plays the role of an AM in Barca to create chances for Neymar and Suarez but FIFA still classified him as a forward.
Formationand tactics matters mr man. We all know mou is a defensive coach and he used 4-2-3-1 formation during his second Chelsea rein as head coach. Mou play conservative football so as a player you will be restricted to do your thing most time. Can same be said of Messi at Barca who is been given free role to do his thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Direct ur painment to that guy that wants ur fraud sold for Dybala, it has nothing to do with Hazard and I? tongue
I direct my posts to whomever I choose. And why the pain that I direct it to Lizzard? Are you his houseboi? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

When this one has been defeated or has nothing sensible to say, he'll start posting meaningless images.
Defeated? Were we in a contest?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Same way Iniesta was moved from attacker to CM abi?

Iniesta will be 33 this year in football terms he is an old man

Hidden Ikedia Hazard is 26 When Iniesta was 26, He has already won the CL, won the world cup and waiting for the Euros
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Iniesta will be 33 this year in football terms he is an old man

Hidden Ikedia Hazard is 26 When Iniesta was 26, He has already won the CL, won the world cup and waiting for the Euros

At what age was Iniesta moved to CM?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
hensben:
check our post again. We said bar this season hazard has been playing as LMF/winger due to the formation and not exactly what you type up there. Once again, your analogy failed again cos only you said a player that's not progressing attacking wise is been retrogress and you went ahead to say he now play more advance role this season due to Conte's formation(3-4-3). You are confusing yourself mr man just to talk Hazard down. Smh

Neymar also plays most of the time as a left winger actually for Brazil he is permanently at Left wing. Are you saying after this season when Hazard would have played 343 for a whole season Hidden will be considered a striker?

This is Hazard at the world cup playing 4231 And Neymar also at the same world cup playing 4231

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/836751/Live/International-FIFA-World-Cup-2014-Belgium-USA
https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/837750/Live/International-FIFA-World-Cup-2014-Brazil-Colombia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ibime:

Iniesta as always been a Central midfielder because Barcelonas formation plays 3 midfielders and 3 attackers

http://www.transfermarkt.com/andres-iniesta/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/7600/plus/0?saison=&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Iniesta position

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
dmcdad:

I direct my posts to whomever I choose. And why the pain that I direct it to Lizzard? Are you his houseboi? cheesy

Shebi its Dybala dt guy still prefers to him, very soon it will change to sell Neymar for Munir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
hensben:
Formationand tactics matters mr man. We all know mou is a defensive coach and he used 4-2-3-1 formation during his second Chelsea rein as head coach. Mou play conservative football so as a player you will be restricted to do your thing most time. Can same be said of Messi at Barca who is been given free role to do his thing.

Hidden has played under many coaches from RdM to Benitez, to Mourinho to Hiddink to Conte at Chelsea

At National team he has played with WIlmots, Are they all Mourinho?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Iniesta as always been a Central midfielder because Barcelonas formation plays 3 midfielders and 3 attackers

http://www.transfermarkt.com/andres-iniesta/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/7600/plus/0?saison=&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

Talk true. . . .

raumdeuter:

But when a player is stagnant and doesnt know what football productivity is about he gets moved back from attacking midfielder to central midfielder like Pius Eunuch Iniesta

Barca plays a 4-3-3 with Iniesta the most attacking midfielder yet he wants to be considered a central midfielder because he is too unproductive to be called an attacking midfielder

You sef think am, How can you call someone an attacking midfielder and he will have less goals than Chilavert.

If Eunuch Iniesta continues in that manner he will soon be called a defender
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ibime:

Talk true. . . .

Ibime:
Keep posting useless stats. UEFA and FIFA will take them into consideration and restate awards that 200 coaches voted on.

we talk about Iniesta, we talk about a Balon dor runner up, 7 times FIFPRO 11, 6 times UEFA 11, One time FIFA World Cup 11, 2 time Euro cup 11, Euro player of the tournament"

When we talk about Lampard, we will give him award for "Boss of stats on Chelsea thread in Nigerian internet forum".
GTFOH!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lwkmd....Raumdeuter see ur life outside, if its to talk about Terry, you will suddenly forget that he is 37 years old but making excuse for a 33 year old Iniesta.....Kwantinu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is what a Barca Central midfielder Passing stats look like.

For the liars that tell us Iniesta is a central midfielder who is busy controlling the flow of the game.

I have highlighted league games only.

Xavi 100 passes per game

Iniesta 60 passes per game

What is he controlling? Do these look like people playing the same position?

If Eunuch Iniesta continues his unproductivity he will soon be called a defender

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Lwkmd....Raumdeuter see ur life outside, if its to talk about Terry, you will suddenly forget that he is 37 years old but making excuse for a 33 year old Iniesta.....Kwantinu

Show us where Terry has been useful all his life.

At 26 Iniesta was already MOTM at a world cup and won multiple CL, At 24 Terry was disgraced by Shabani Nonda, At 25 disgraced by Luis Garcia, At 29 worshipping van persie, at 32 disgraced by Atletico at 33 by Ayew, at 34 by Rondon and as at last weekend disgraced by a Peterborough player who we dont even know his name

Terry is almost 37 and cant point to a big game he influenced positively, whether CL world cup or EUros
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ibime:

This is what a Barca Central midfielder Passing stats look like.

For the liars that tell us Iniesta is a central midfielder who is busy controlling the flow of the game.

I have highlighted league games only.

Xavi 100 passes per game

Iniesta 60 passes per game

What is he controlling? Do these look like people playing the same position?

I will refer you to your post below

Ibime:
Keep posting useless stats. UEFA and FIFA will take them into consideration and restate awards that 200 coaches voted on.

we talk about Iniesta, we talk about a Balon dor runner up, 7 times FIFPRO 11, 6 times UEFA 11, One time FIFA World Cup 11, 2 time Euro cup 11, Euro player of the tournament"

When we talk about Lampard, we will give him award for "Boss of stats on Chelsea thread in Nigerian internet forum".
GTFOH!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Aptly Said!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

I will refer you to your post below

When we talk of Lampard, we talk of WPOTY runner up. This ain't Boateng aka Living in Bondage that we are talking about here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ibime:
When we talk of Lampard, we talk of WPOTY runner up. This ain't Boateng aka Living in Bondage that we are talking about here.

Between Lampard and Iniesta who has more awards? Yes I mean award the thing that matter when comparing Terry and Boateng

SHow us Lampard awards and let me show you Iniestas awards

Dont tell us that awards dont matter again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Show us where Terry has been useful all his life.

At 26 Iniesta was already MOTM at a world cup and won multiple CL, At 24 Terry was disgraced by Shabani Nonda, At 25 disgraced by Luis Garcia, At 29 worshipping van persie, at 32 disgraced by Atletico at 33 by Ayew, at 34 by Rondon and as at last weekend disgraced by a Peterborough player who we dont even know his name

Terry is almost 37 and cant point to a big game he influenced positively, whether CL world cup or EUros

LOL, in short Terry has been useless all his life according to you but he has always been a starter and the Captain for Chelsea for many years, even at his old career age, the club is still reluctant to let him go, he has won too many awards, why has Chelsea hold on to him this long?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Between Lampard and Iniesta who has more awards? Yes I mean award the thing that matter when comparing Terry and Boateng

SHow us Lampard awards and let me show you Iniestas awards

Dont tell us that awards dont matter again

Lampard has enough awards to be compared to Iniesta, never mind historical records that Iniesta can never dream of like higest scoring midfielder etc.

He has played Iniesta several times and made 7 goals or assists in those meetings vs 1 for Iniesta.

We can compare Forrest Gump to Shawshank Redemption, regardless of their Oscar count or Box-Office takings. What we can't do is compare Living in Bondage or AY goes to Atlanta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Was Messi grouped as a midfielder.?

Messi was grouped as a forward but he plays the role of a midfielder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Page 1990, I was here, where are them 1990-born here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Shebi its Dybala dt guy still prefers to him, very soon it will change to sell Neymar for Munir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Still doesn't change the fact that your boi is nowhere near him.tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.