Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613587 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2017
10d0ve:
Gerd muller wey no dey top 5 of any list even it was composed by ulli Hoeness

Name your top 5 strikers of all time, and explain how they are better than Gerd Muller
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Olamyyde:

so the GOATS are pele, maradona and muller? daris God ooo

I hope you know that Gerd Muller's Balon D'or was not an 'honorary' one received after his playing career like Maradona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Olamyyde:

That's what people don't understand, they only see goals. Someone told me suarez was barca's best player last season just because he scored more goals. To be a GOAT, u have to single-handedly be able to influence games by both goalscoring and playmaking(also affecfing games even without a goal or assist) . That is why ororo will never be greater than messi even if he wins 3 WC...if he doesn't score in a match, he didn't play well.

This is just the biggest pile of B.S ever.

Why stop at asking for playmaking skills from the GOAT? Why not ask for goalkeeping skills? or defending skills?

Afterall Lev Yashin and Cannavaro have both been voted the best players in the world on occasion.

Being the GOAT has to do with exception individual contributions to winning trophies on several occasions, in ANY way possible. If you're a striker scoring buckets of goals then you have a shout. A playmaker creating mad chances and controlling games, you have a shout. Defenders making mad tackles interceptions and keeping cleansheets, then you have a shout.

Not the nonsense you wrote up there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Upnepaa:

you said undecided

51 - Luis Suárez has made 51 assists for Barcelona, more than any other La Liga player since his debut (all competitions). Stellar (_opta)
from the chances messi created Abi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Upnepaa:

you said undecided

51 - Luis Suárez has made 51 assists for Barcelona, more than any other La Liga player since his debut (all competitions). Stellar (_opta)
lol assist are in forms Jare, most of his are square play...he's tried sha...not taking nothing away from him tho. His passes are still piss poor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

I hope you know that Gerd Muller's Balon D'or was not an 'honorary' one received after his playing career like Maradona.

He was never talking about "strikers" he said PLAYERS... Irrespective of your position on the field of play..you could help me name your tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Right about now the draws begin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Alaves needed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Olamyyde:

I still believe di stefano is real Madrid's greatest player. Funny thing was that he signed for barca but madrid found a way to steal him in the end
Truth is 3 south Americans; Maradona Di Stefano n Pele wI'll always be mentioned in any list of GOAT before any bloody European!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
10d0ve:
lol assist are in forms Jare, most of his are square play...he's tried sha...not taking nothing away from him tho. His passes are still piss poor
do you mean his assists are on inadvertent mode? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
bykebyke:
Alaves needed.
e be like you like awoof o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
ddippset:
e be like you like awoof o.
Nah...e make sense pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
ddippset:
do you mean his assists are on inadvertent mode? tongue
Hehehe. ..lol..after all ororo dey give assist too na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Celta vs Alaves

Barca vs Atleti. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
bykebyke:
Celta vs Alaves

damn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
bykebyke:
Celta vs Alaves

what are the dates?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
ddippset:
what are the dates?
Don't know o.

But the first leg should be played on either 1st or 2nd of February.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
February 1, Atleti vs Barça

February 8, Barça vs Atleti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
bykebyke:
February 1, Atleti vs Barça

February 8, Barça vs Atleti
wow, its going to be war. Just one week to the champions league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

This is just the biggest pile of B.S ever.

Why stop at asking for playmaking skills from the GOAT? Why not ask for goalkeeping skills? or defending skills?

Afterall Lev Yashin and Cannavaro have both been voted the best players in the world on occasion.

Being the GOAT has to do with exception individual contributions to winning trophies on several occasions, in ANY way possible. If you're a striker scoring buckets of goals then you have a shout. A playmaker creating mad chances and controlling games, you have a shout. Defenders making mad tackles interceptions and keeping cleansheets, then you have a shout.

Not the nonsense you wrote up there
If u read my post very well u would have ability to influence games even without scoring. To me cannavaro shouldn't have won in 2006...he has no business in top 50 goats of all time. Probably zidane or buffon. I don't know much about yashin but to me buffon is the greatest keeper of all time and pikenbauer and maldini are the greatest defenders of all time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
We'll play Betis, Atleti, Athletic, Atleti, Alaves.

Betis,Atletico,Athletic in 7days. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Well to those that wished for athleti. ..they finally got their wish...just hope we wouldn't regret
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
10d0ve:
He was never talking about "strikers" he said PLAYERS... Irrespective of your position on the field of play..you could help me name your tho

First off, he never said that.

Secondly the distinction is immaterial.

Afterall the WPOTY votes don't discriminate by position which is why the likes of Yashin and Buffon have been recognised respectively as the best and second best PLAYERS in the world. Paolo Maldini has been recognised on several occasions as the 3rd best PLAYER in the world.

When you excell individually your position, you have a shot at individual recognition, hence Gerd Muller being recognised as the best PLAYER in the world in 1970.

If you say he's not a top 5 striker, no problem - name the 5. Simple.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
10d0ve:
Well to those that wished for athleti. ..they finally got their wish...just hope we wouldn't regret
Atletico are no longer the team they once were. A determined Barca wouldn't have trouble dispatching them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Olamyyde:

If u read my post very well u would have ability to influence games even without scoring. To me cannavaro shouldn't have won in 2006...he has no business in top 50 goats of all time. Probably zidane or buffon. I don't know much about yashin but to me buffon is the greatest keeper of all time and pikenbauer and maldini are the greatest defenders of all time

The singular aim of a game of football is to win, and the only way you can win is by scoring goals.

So it makes no goddam sense to exclude the greatest goal scorers in the game from consideration as GOAT

Buffon has a shot at consideration - he was once voted the 2nd best footballer in Europe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

First off, he never said that.

Secondly the distinction is immaterial.

Afterall the WPOTY votes don't discriminate by position which is why the likes of Yashin and Buffon have been recognised respectively as the best and second best PLAYERS in the world. Paolo Maldini has been recognised on several occasions as the 3rd best PLAYER in the world.

When you excell individually your position, you have a shot at individual recognition, hence Gerd Muller being recognised as the best PLAYER in the world in 1970.

If you say he's not a top 5 striker, no problem - name the 5. Simple.
when did Buffon finish 2nd? Madini finishing 3rd on several occasions? He doesn't need to say it before one understands he is rating players generally...cos he said greatest of all Time.I will never say Gerd isn't top 5 greatest "strikers" but just because he is, does not make him top 5 greatest players. .. as simple as ABC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Atletico are no longer the team they once were. A determined Barca wouldn't have trouble dispatching them
That is all I hope for... But once they see barca, their determination might resurface
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
10d0ve:
when did Buffon finish 2nd? Madini finishing 3rd on several occasions? He doesn't need to say it before one understands he is rating players generally...cos he said greatest of all Time.I will never say Gerd isn't top 5 greatest "strikers" but just because he is, does not make him top 5 greatest players. .. as simple as ABC

What he actually said Maradona and Gerd Muller are not mates...but so far has been unable to prove it.

You are trying to introduce a superfluous and irrelevant angle to the argument.

There's definitely a case for Muller to considered one of the greatest players of all time. If you disagree state your reasons why he should not be considered instead flapping around like you've been doing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

What he actually said Maradona and Gerd Muller are not mates...but so far has been unable to prove it.

You are trying to introduce a superfluous and irrelevant angle to the argument.

There's definitely a case for Muller to considered one of the greatest players of all time. If you disagree state your reasons why he should not be considered instead flapping around like you've been doing.

come out n state what you want! Muller one of the GOATS or Muller equal/greater than Diego?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
10d0ve:
come out n state what you want! Muller one of the GOATS or Muller equal/greater than Diego?

If you weren't busy flapping you would have seen that I already did so...several posts ago

Nihilist:

You cannot mention the all time top 5 European strikers without mentioning Gerd Mullers name...of course he is Maradona's mate( if not superior sef )

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

If you weren't busy flapping you would have seen that I already did so...several posts ago

Stop spreading lies n ignoring them as if it's okay.. let's even leave your Buffon n Maldini claims, so if Gerd is top 5 European that means he's Diego's mate...lol...something even Pele won't say...Al these back n forth...I didn't even quote you to begin with
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BykeLaByke and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.