Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622537 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
I feel dirty. lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
10d0ve:
Stop spreading lies n ignoring them as if it's okay.. let's even leave your Buffon n Maldini claims, so if Gerd is top 5 European that means he's Diego's mate...lol...something even Pele won't say...Al these back n forth...I didn't even quote you to begin with

My friend sharrap.

You jumped uninvited into a conversation I was having with someone else and after getting several 'take dats' want to claim you didn't quote me grin

If Gerd Muller is not Maradona's mate -state your reason why or shut up and move to the back. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Need Federer to do madness against that Madridista cünt Nadal. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Denis stepping up he's game and I think its better we meet atletico now than the finals !! #ForcaBatca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
10d0ve:
These days, I don't dabble into that cris n Leo argument cos the difference is clear like 7up...suarez is just a goal scorer...nothing more
Wrong, watch Suarez in his days at Ajax and Liverpool and you'll like to withdraw that statement, Suarez isn't doing so much play making only cos he is in a team that has Neymar, Messi and Iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
patrickmuf:
Wrong, watch Suarez in his days at Ajax and Liverpool and you'll like to withdraw that statement, Suarez isn't doing so much play making only cos he is in a team that has Neymar, Messi and Iniesta.
Thumbs up Bro. ..you right, I remember that suarez was way more creative n tricky than this...thanks for the reminder

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

My friend sharrap.

You jumped uninvited into a conversation I was having with someone else and after getting several 'take dats' want to claim you didn't quote me grin

If Gerd Muller is not Maradona's mate -state your reason why or shut up and move to the back. cool
Egbon I believe you have a good knowledge of the game, Don't just misinform people, all those errors you made, some may believe it's the truth, converse better, N for the record I did quote olamyyde not you...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol

Robinho must envy Neymar

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

This is just the biggest pile of B.S ever.

Why stop at asking for playmaking skills from the GOAT? Why not ask for goalkeeping skills? or defending skills?

Afterall Lev Yashin and Cannavaro have both been voted the best players in the world on occasion.

Being the GOAT has to do with exception individual contributions to winning trophies on several occasions, in ANY way possible. If you're a striker scoring buckets of goals then you have a shout. A playmaker creating mad chances and controlling games, you have a shout. Defenders making mad tackles interceptions and keeping cleansheets, then you have a shout.

Not the nonsense you wrote up there
This is simple common sense...
Ronaldo is a great goalscorer. But Messi is as good, if not better than he is at goal scoring. The stats show that.
Now Messi doesn't just stop at being a great goalscorer. He is the most creative and the best dribbler. That's 3 in 1.
So, simple question. A 3 in 1 player and a 1-in-1 player. Who is better?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
randomperson:

This is simple common sense...
Ronaldo is a great goalscorer. But Messi is as good, if not better than he is at goal scoring. The stats show that.
Now Messi doesn't just stop at being a great goalscorer. He is the most creative and the best dribbler. That's 3 in 1.
So, simple question. A 3 in 1 player and a 1-in-1 player. Who is better?

Apply your comparison to Gerd Muller and Maradona and give us your conclusion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Apply your comparison to Gerd Muller and Maradona and give us your conclusion.
I don't like comparing players I didn't watch when they were playing... Anyways, Gerd Muller was a prolific goalscorer but so was Stefano, Puskas, R9, CR7, Messi, Raul, Van Basten, Pele, Romario, Eusobio... So is Gerd Muller top 5 strikers of all time? Most likely.
But when it comes to dribbling... Only Messi and Garrincha can be mentioned in the same breadth as maradona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
randomperson:

I don't like comparing players I didn't watch when they were playing... Anyways, Gerd Muller was a prolific goalscorer but so was Stefano, Puskas, R9, CR7, Messi, Raul, Van Basten, Pele, Romario, Eusobio... So is Gerd Muller top 5 strikers of all time? Most likely.
But when it comes to dribbling... Only Messi and Garrincha can be mentioned in the same breadth as maradona

Another one bites the dust. You were the one that just gave us a 'common sense' criteria for comparison. Oya apply your criteria to the original post and you suddenly remember that you don't like to compare players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nihilist:

Another one bites the dust. You were the one that just gave us a 'common sense' criteria for comparison. Oya apply your criteria to the original post and you suddenly remember that you don't like to compare players.

What's doing this one?? undecided ... My initial comment was about Messi and Ronaldo, two players I watch regularly, so it's totally reasonable when I say I don't like composing players I didn't watch. Seems u are just annoyed I didn't say what u wanted me to say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Lol

Robinho must envy Neymar
Stats are ruining football FFS. lipsrsealed

Arda Turan is fücking shite and a glorified stat paddder as the below pic proves.

You think a fat kebab muncher like Arda Turan would have won us the penalty that gave Barca the W against Sociedad? undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
randomperson:

What's doing this one?? undecided ... My initial comment was about Messi and Ronaldo, two players I watch regularly, so it's totally reasonable when I say I don't like composing players I didn't watch. Seems u are just annoyed I didn't say what u wanted me to say.

I was having a very specifuc discussion about Muller and Maradona and both myself and the person I was discussing with were comparing both players.

So Im scratching my head wondering what you're doing in this conversation if you're not talking about Muller or Maradona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Olamyyde:

gerd muller won a WC and scored in a WC final while maradona did not score or assist in a WC final. I guess muller is maradona's mate

It must have been you that Assisted Argentina's winning goal in 86.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Any update on iniesta's return
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Upnepaa:
Any update on iniesta's return
I think its about 3 weeks out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo '12 v Cristiano Ronaldo now. This is catastrophic.

grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo's legendary Balon D'or, Euro winning campaign.

grin grin cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Atletico Madrid drop points.

I want Enrique's head if we do not put 4 past them when we play. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
[1/2] Matchday squad against Betis: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Piqué, Rakitic, Denis Suárez, Arda Turan, Luis Suárez, Messi, Neymar

[2/2] Mascherano, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Umtiti and Mathieu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
bykebyke:

Do you realize they played Alaves? Seems most have not been monitoring this Alaves defence...I actually expected Tico to drop points
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
bykebyke:

Like when do you not ever want his head!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Just found out that Arda Turan shagged Paris Hilton.

How did that fat fück get a W that's fatter than him? angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mickeyrova(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
My fellow barca fans,just released my first single.
Please download and review.
Thanks!
https://www.nairaland.com/3598633/please-download-listen-review-first#53219550
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
bykebyke:
Arda Turan has scored 13goals this season,a career record for him.

This guy has no shame though,statpadder.grin
So you didn't celebrate any of his goals then?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
philfearon:

So you didn't celebrate any of his goals then?
Monchengladbach only.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mickeyrova(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
bykebyke:

Monchengladbach only.
For your mind...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dotloaded(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2017
bykebyke:
Cristiano Ronaldo '12 v Cristiano Ronaldo now. This is catastrophic.

grin grin grin
source?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2017
dotloaded:
source?
A football map handle on Twitter,forgotten the name.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2017
Match is by 12. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlaqFaze and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.