Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608718 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Champions league returns one week from today. Pls who knows when the kick off time would return to 7:45?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, u never try pour salt on top am b4, make u see twisting cheesy

U sabi as earthworm dey twist na
okay, i go try am today
were dis centipedes dem hide seff grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2017
Make I trigger Chelseafan1. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lukaku has scored more league goals this season than Ronaldo Lewandoski, Aguero Costa Neymar Alexis, Bale, Robben Higuain Griezmann

So we can say Lukaku is better than all the above players and on the same level with Messi and Suarez
If Lukaku outscored all this players you mentioned end of season he will be giving golden boot, which automatically make him a better scorer than the rest this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
Champions league returns one week from today. Pls who knows when the kick off time would return to 7:45?
8:45PM still. European time will change 26th of March.

Modified***
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
dmcdad:

7:45PM still. European time will change 26th of March.
No its 8:45 now. So you mean it would change to 7:45 by 26th march?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
When Barca was Barca.

See that midfield domination for bleeps sake. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Then you look at Enrique's Barcelona and just cry. cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
One team had Xavi while the other has to make do with Ratikic. Little surprise there that one of those teams monopolised possesion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
No its 8:45 now. So you mean it would change to 7:45 by 26th march?
Sorry I made a mistake its 8:45 but would change to 7:45 by 26th of March.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:

Who's fenomenista? That's a wack analysis. Hazard playing with messi, iniesta, xavi and co in laliga, will not be short of great passes to excel, just like a good daughter-in-law of dangote, will not be short of funds to do shopping at ikeja mall.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
airmark:

Who's fenomenista? That's a wack analysis. Hazard playing with messi, iniesta, xavi and co in laliga, will not be short of great passes to excel, just like a good daughter-in-law of dangote, will not be short of funds to do shopping at ikeja mall.
Okay.

But Neymar has 50goals for Brazil and does not play with the aforementioned players in Brazil.

Hazard has way less than 50goals for Belgium...So I'm not sure you wanna go there.

Neymar>Hazard. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by donjazet(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
dmcdad:

Sorry I made a mistake its 8:45 but would change to 7:45 by 26th of March.

What's really responsible for the time change?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Vote of Confidence for last year's EPL winning coach. grin grin

Meaning Ranieri will be getting the sack soon.

EPL=Tinpot League.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
chic2pimp:
One team had Xavi while the other has to make do with Ratikic. Little surprise there that one of those teams monopolised possesion.

It's not abt the presence of Xavi, it's abt Pep and Enrique's style of play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:

Okay.

But Neymar has 50goals for Brazil and does not play with the aforementioned players in Brazil.

Hazard has way less than 50goals for Belgium...So I'm not sure you wanna go there.

Neymar>Hazard. grin

continue following the same route of arguement. Like dayo you will soon tell us that because aboubacar beasted afcon final, he is better than aubameyang.

TRendlona:

The same enrique that won you multiple trophies. You will not accept a fact. Bring pep now, let's see the wonder he will perform with unsettled messi, absence of xavi , declining iniesta, mascherano and more sluggish busquets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:

All these ones no concern Femi o, that guy is entitled to his opinions, just like I am entitled to mine.

If you have noticed, I don't compare both players anymore, enjoy your Neymar make Chelseafan1 enjoy hin Hazard, is that too much to ask for?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

All these ones no concern Femi o, that guy is entitled to his opinions, just like I am entitled to mine.

If you have noticed, I don't compare both players anymore, enjoy your Neymar make Chelseafan1 enjoy hin Hazard, is that too much to ask for?
You and this Chelsea fan get sense. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Guys, abeg, dstv go show tonight's match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
airmark:

continue following the same route of arguement. Like dayo you will soon tell us that because aboubacar beasted afcon final, he is better than aubameyang.
Mehhhh. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
chic2pimp:
One coach prioritised getting that Rakitic over Toni Kroos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
hensben:
If Lukaku outscored all this players you mentioned end of season he will be giving golden boot, which automatically make him a better scorer than the rest this season.

As at today Lukaku has more goals than Ronaldo, So is Lukaku a better player than Ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
airmark:

The same enrique that won you multiple trophies. You will not accept a fact. Bring pep now, let's see the wonder he will perform with unsettled messi, absence of xavi , declining iniesta, mascherano and more sluggish busquets.
If Enrique was employed at the time Pep was employed,That team would not have been assembled.

Messi would have been sent on loan/and sold to Inter to be linking up with Nagatomo because Enrique can't develop youth products.

Busquets would not be at Barca today because Enrique would have chosen Toure,one of Iniesta and Xavi would have been sold and Makelele bought to replace the one who was sold because Enrique loves his workhorses. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Squad list. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
donjazet:

What's really responsible for the time change?
Mro bro, a couple of factors are responsible, but it has to do with mainly natural factors like the earth's movement round the equator at certain times of the year. Although, there are other factors that affect it too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
TRendlona:

You are right, but truth be told; Xavi's presence has alot to do there too you would agree.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You don't compare them anymore but every now and then you take subtle digs at Neymar, especially when he doesn't score.

Listen to commentators in recent times, they always say everything Neymar does is fantastic; from his first touch, hia dribbles, his chances created, assists... That the only thing about hos game now is goals. But Chelseafan1 will never stop taking digs at him for not scoring. Fear Goduooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
barackodam:
Guys, abeg, dstv go show tonight's match?
Lailai!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:

If Enrique was employed at the time Pep was employed,That team would not have been assembled.

Messi would have been sent on loan/and sold to Inter to be linking up with Nagatomo because Enrique can't develop youth products.

Busquets would not be at Barca today because Enrique would have chosen Toure,one of Iniesta and Xavi would have been sold and Makelele bought to replace the one who was sold because Enrique loves his workhorses. grin grin
As much as your post reeks of sarcasm, I would say you are somewhat right, albeit you went too far with some.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:

EPL defenders are known to be shït.

Which is why a nothing player like Mahrez won PFA player of the year against onyibo defenders like them. grin

Mahrez came to Africa and faced Defenders that eat FuFu for breakfast,lunch and dinner and couldn't do shït. grin grin

So pardon me,if I see nothing but mediocre defending in Eden's goal. grin
Really bro any time i see the part about African defenders i smile, Do you know that Mahrez was the only one in the whole Afcon tournament to score two goals in one match not minding the fact that most teams pack the bus against each other.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
dmcdad:

As much as your post reeks of sarcasm, I would say you are somewhat right, albeit you went too far with some.cheesy
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
pamcode:
Really bro any time i see the part about African defenders i smile, Do you know that Mahrez was the only one in the whole Afcon tournament to score two goals in one match not minding the fact that most teams pack the bus against each other.
Cool story bro. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, CallTheCops(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.