Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4617133 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:

Cool story bro. cheesy
sad angry undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
dmcdad:

Lailai!

Thanks man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:

If Enrique was employed at the time Pep was employed,That team would not have been assembled.

Messi would have been sent on loan/and sold to Inter to be linking up with Nagatomo because Enrique can't develop youth products.

Busquets would not be at Barca today because Enrique would have chosen Toure,one of Iniesta and Xavi would have been sold and Makelele bought to replace the one who was sold because Enrique loves his workhorses. grin grin
Theories and conjectures, filled with would, may ,if ... shocked

We deal with facts nigga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Theories and conjectures, filled with would, may ,if ... shocked

We deal with facts nigga.
The facts that we have all seen today is enough to make that post.

And you know it. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
airmark:

continue following the same route of arguement. Like dayo you will soon tell us that because aboubacar beasted afcon final, he is better than aubameyang.

What sort of silly reply is this?

Isn't their international exploits part of their career?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:
Cool story bro. cheesy
You ehn...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Barca line-up vs Atletico: Cillessen, Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba, Gomes, Rakitic, Denis, Messi, Suarez, Turan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
dmcdad:

You don't compare them anymore but every now and then you take subtle digs at Neymar, especially when he doesn't score.

Listen to commentators in recent times, they always say everything Neymar does is fantastic; from his first touch, hia dribbles, his chances created, assists... That the only thing about hos game now is goals. But Chelseafan1 will never stop taking digs at him for not scoring. Fear Goduooo.cheesy

Listen to yourself, I don't compare them any longer, is it not different from Neymar isn't scoring goals??

Are there no Barca fans here that have called for his head in recent times, telling us how he loses ball, tries some needless dribbles that don't work, it is what it is.

I am satisfied with Hazard's goal and what he does for Chelsea, enjoy your Neymar and if he doesn't score again, we go still call for hin head cos you were also on Chelsea thread to take digs at Hazard just this season sef.

If u want make I pull the post out, I will do that gladly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Moyá,Juanfran,Godin,Savic,Filipe Luis,Koke,Saúl ,Carrasco,Gaitan,Griezmann,Torres.

5 attackers. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Listen to yourself, I don't compare them any longer, is it not different from Neymar isn't scoring goals??

Are there no Barca fans here that have called for his head in recent times, telling us how he loses ball, tries some needless dribbles that don't work, it is what it is.

I am satisfied with Hazard's goal and what he does for Chelsea, enjoy your Neymar and if he doesn't score again, we go still call for hin head cos you were also on Chelsea thread to take digs at Hazard just this season sef.

If u want make I pull the post out, I will do that gladly.
You are a hypocrite! Big one for that matter!

If you say all men should answer for himself in terms of accepting his own, what is then your problem if he doesn't score?

Meanwhile, Neymar wrecks havoc to defences. It's no news even the best of defences have been torn to shreds by Neymar on numerous occasions. His favourite victim (Atletico) have one of the best defences in recent seasons, yet, he takes them easily apart just the way you UnCloth your babe so easily with a view to...lipsrsealedcheesy

To prove beyond every shadow of doubt that you are a hypocrite, I've particularly noticed how you are very careful about using stat, hence resorting to just using Hazard's goals, whereas in times past you've always been fond of using at least the 2 basic parameters (goals and assists). Just continuuu! I'm watching you with my 3D glasses.

Moreover, the fact that Barça fans ask for his head sometimes doesn't justify you to do same. Meanwhile, before you come here to talk trash about Neymar, always come with the full stat of your Lord and master 'Hazard'. I can tell you authoritatively and affirmatively that Hazard's best season is Neymar's worst. Take that to the bank.

Ciao!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:
Moyá,Juanfran,Godin,Savic,Filipe Luis,Koke,Saúl ,Carrasco,Gaitan,Griezmann,Torres.

5 attackers. angry
They will need to attack. This should leave spaces behind. Our players should be sharp enough to exploit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
jpmoriarti:
They will need to attack. This should leave spaces behind. Our players should be sharp enough to exploit.
LOL grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
jpmoriarti:
More reason why it's painful to me that Ney ain't available. He would have wrecked double havoc.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
This Neymar vs Hazard tori sef, anyone is entitled to post whatever he wants to...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Arda Turan to statpad. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
jpmoriarti:

Atleti's defence is very strong, their problem is getting goals. Starting 5 attacking minded players is a statement...they are going all out for a win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
But in terms of his overall contribution to the team, Hazard outperforms the Argentine in numerous areas.

I just saw this on goal.com, they are surely very stupid! No need to explain the level of stupidïty!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:

5 attackers. angry

No Gabi, Not sure if thats good news though, havent seen much of him this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Atleti's defence is very strong, their problem is getting goals. Starting 5 attacking minded players is a statement...they are going all out for a win.
Not as strong as they used to be. They concede more now. A decent attack is enough to put their defence at fives and sixes. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
homesteady:

I just saw this on goal.com, they are surely very stupid! No need to explain the level of stupidïty!
Saw it on Twitter via their handle. Balderdash!

Them don start again...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cillessen thank you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cillessen is good...another save. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:
Cillessen is good...another save. grin
another one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
So Enrique's plan is to hold onto a one nil lead at the Camp Nou undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atleti are all over Real Betis here. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
dmcdad:

You are an hypocrite! Big one for that matter!

If you say all men should answer for himself in terms of accepting his own, what is then your problem if he doesn't score?

Meanwhile, Neymar wrecks havoc to defences. It's no news even the best of defences have been torn to shreds by Neymar on numerous occasions. His favourite victim (Atletico) have one of the best defences in recent seasons, yet, he takes them easily apart just the way you UnCloth your babe so easily with a view to...lipsrsealedcheesy

To prove beyond every shadow of doubt that you are an hypocrite, I've particularly noticed how you are very careful about using stat, hence resorting to just using Hazard's goals, whereas in times past you've always been fond of using at least the 2 basic parameters (goals and assists). Just continuuu! I'm watching you with my 3D glasses.

Moreover, the fact that Barça fans ask for his head sometimes doesn't justify you to do same. Meanwhile, before you come here to talk trash about Neymar, always come with the full stat of your Lord and master 'Hazard'. I can tell you authoritatively and affirmatively that Hazard's best season is Neymar's worst. Take that to the bank.

Ciao!

Oga stop quoting me with all these your nonsense, kila n so, wetin ds one dey talk, If Neymar does not score, people will call him out, I am not the only one calling him out and u do dt when Hazard has a bad game too, so which one be hypocrisy for there.

Abeg, carry yourself go one side jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jpmoriarti are you watching this game? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
23 minutes, 53% ball possession to Atléti, almost 80% of the game played in Barcelona's half and they have 3 shots on target to Barça's 0.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Oga stop quoting me with all these your nonsense, kila n so, wetin ds one dey talk, If Neymar does not score, people will call him out, I am not the only one calling him out and u do dt when Hazard has a bad game too, so which one be hypocrisy for there.

Abeg, carry yourself go one side jare.
When was the last time I called Hazard out? Go sleep joor!

Keep worrying yourself over Neymar if you like, that one na your biz! But know this; Even if Neymar ends his career now and Hazard goes on to play for 7 more years, he won't achieve more than Neymar. Now, run boi!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yeezyquan(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
bykebyke:
23 minutes, 53% ball possession to Atléti, almost 80% of the game played in Barcelona's half and they have 3 shots on target to Barça's 0.

grin grin grin grin
LORD ENRIQUE grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
We have ceded control to Atleti,yet haven't laucnched one counter attack,what are we doing then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.