Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624139 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
bykebyke:
OUTS.
Mathieu.
Mascherano
Rafinha
Rakitic
Jordi Alba
Digne
Arda Turan

IN
Grimaldo
Thiago/Verratti
Deulofeu
Coach with a functioning brain.

How can such a large squad of ours lack quality is what amazes me.

Wallahi Robert Fernandez needs to be sacked.

You spent all summer looking for a backup striker that was not needed,only to start playing him in a RW position.

Idiot thought Squad depth meant having up to 6players on the bench and filled the Barcelona team with dross.

I don't want us to comeback from this.

If this is the loss that resets the brain of our President... Then so fücking be it.

FORZA JUVE.

story...if all these players leave and just 3players come in,our bench won't still change. I agree with you that the problem is our coach,it also started with him,his signings were too average with players that can't offer anything when they are called up from the bench. But selling all these players and buying just 3 great signings will just make Barca a half season team when they are gased out....so i think we should sell and bring in more players than just 3,even if possible,promote from the youth team.

Going off point,in my opinion,our problem is not the 4.3.3....it's the players,our midfield has become too lethargic with mediocre players like Andre gomes,the dude is so poor and his sluggishness is an insult to that of an old woman. Our defence needs reshuffling too. To be honest,we were better than against psg and could have gotten a goal or two,but this things happen. Remove MSN and barca will be in mid table
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Barcelona fans are mourning the passing of their once all-conquering side... and this time there is no talk of a resurrection

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4404380/Barcelona-mourn-passing-conquering-side.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yahoo1:
story...if all these players leave and just 3players come in,our bench won't still change. I agree with you that the problem is our coach,it also started with him,his signings were too average with players that can't offer anything when they are called up from the bench. But selling all these players and buying just 3 great signings will just make Barca a half season team when they are gased out....so i think we should sell and bring in more players than just 3,even if possible,promote from the youth team.

Going off point,in my opinion,our problem is not the 4.3.3....it's the players,our midfield has become too lethargic with mediocre players like Andre gomes,the dude is so poor and his sluggishness is an insult to that of an old woman. Our defence needs reshuffling too. To be honest,we were better than against psg and could have gotten a goal or two,but this things happen. Remove MSN and barca will be in mid table
I'm not expecting any of what I wrote there to happen.

The only scenario I see happening is Deulofeu and and an average Bellerin coming in. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
In all sincerity, i think Enrique is a gay. And his partners in crime are Gomes and Mathieu most especially. I wonder how he enjoys that ugly albino. Gross!!!!

I just don't understand the issue he has with alba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emitope: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
bykebyke:

The only scenario I see happening is Deulofeu and and an average Bellerin coming in. lipsrsealed

Why on earth would barca want bellerin ntori oloun?
Which kain mumu signing be that one? Since that idiot was linked for a move to barca, he has been playing none sense for assnal...isn't that enough reason to leave his hairy ass? Sometimes I wonder if signing good players is so hard...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Since Barca are out,I can't allow Cristina to catch up to my boy's Ballon d'Ors.

Mia san Mia all the way....let's extinguish the scum that's Madrid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jorge Sampaoli expected to accept Argentina coaching job this weekend.

Sevilla blast AFA over proposed meeting.

grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
kinggogo:
In all sincerity, i think Enrique is a gay. And his partners in crime are Gomes and Mathieu most especially. I wonder how he enjoys that ugly albino. Gross!!!!

lol

I just don't understand the issue he has with alba.

Gbese !!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
WE UP BARKIDS WILL COMEBACK
WE WILL THRASH JUVE 5-0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
I wish Juve can go all the way to win this year's UCL. At least for the legendary, G. Buffon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

WE WILL THRASH JUVE 5-0

grin What??

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
I can't comprehend the reasoning pattern of lucho as a coach making the useless 4-3-3 mistake against malaga and against juve...How on earth was his sense telling him Mathieu can pocket quadrado...Iniesta is getting old we need to replace him asap..Suarez as not lived up to his scoring prowess this season....In general BARCA HAD LOST [\b] IT DEPTH AND QUALITY SQUADWISE [b]…
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
bykebyke:

We need total over hauling....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
bykebyke:
Since Barca are out,I can't allow Cristina to catch up to my boy's Ballon d'Ors.

This is disgraceful. Debroslink, are you guys proud of this dude? This is a messilona fan, not barcelona fan shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
airmark:

This is disgraceful. Debroslink, are you guys proud of this dude? This is a messilona fan, not barcelona fan shocked

Pot calling kettle black. Maybe we should call you Hazardmark because you talk more of Hazard than Chelsea in this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Debroslink:

Pot calling kettle black. Maybe we should call you Hazardmark because you talk more of Hazard than Chelsea in this thread.

Chelsea first before any player. When hazard wasn't playing well, i criticised him. You wont see me supporting another team, uploading their images on chelsea thread. That will be disrespectful to chelsea fans. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mascherano injured.

Why didn't the idiot get injured yesterday?

Could have saved us his abysmal display.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bernardo Silva needed in Catalonia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
I now have the numbers to back up the fact that Luis Enrique is the worst coach we have ever had in the past 10years.

We often tend to collapse under Luis Enrique.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
LMAOOOOOOO Roma fans getting on the Enrique slander. FORZA ROMA.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
bykebyke:

Your hate will motivate and propel my boy to his 5th.More please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Laveda(f): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

WE WILL THRASH JUVE 5-0

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Krasid:
Your hate will motivate and propel my boy to his 5th.More please.
LoL...

He's currently not a top50 player in the world.

Voters are not spastics.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
A comeback is far from my mind.

Yet I think it may happen.

Only because of one guy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
bykebyke:

LoL...

He's currently not a top50 player in the world.

Voters are not spastics.
And who are these "voters"? Let me guess, Barka fans? Madrid haters?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
See Dortmund and Monaco playing class football.

Luis Enrique serves us shït on a weekly basis.

Cünt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Krasid:
And who are these "voter"? Let me guess, Barka fans? Madrid haters?
Coaches and captains na.

Are you a noob? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
In the space of a week.

Dybala,Mbappe and even Ousmane Dembele surpassed everything Hazard has ever done in the UCL.

LOL. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
bykebyke:

Coaches and captains na.

Are you a noob? undecided
There is no current official list of top 50 players in the world by coaches and captains.The last official list was headed by my boy; so I don't know what you are on about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Krasid:
There is no current official list of top 50 players in the world by coaches and captains.The last official list was headed by my boy; so I don't know what you are on about.
Okay..wait for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: itspreshh, Tech01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.