Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,494 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4661322 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
senorova:

Finally... Somebody sees what I have been seeing about iniesta!!!
We know our midfield is nonsense. But at least we've seen busquets drop a 10/10 performance couple of times this season, despite the other instances where he went to sleep. We've seen Neymar and Suarez deliver too despite the occasional wobbly performances. Iniesta has just totally gone to sleep. I refuse to believe this is an age thing because unlike xavi, iniesta is known for manoeuvering the middle of the park, and especially inspires extraordinary plays in difficult moments... This season, he's been completely missing. Whether it is lack of confidence, or loss of form I don't understand... But it is definitely not only Enrique's style that has caused it.

Two years ago, he provided first assist for the goal against juventus under the same Enrique. He has made the best XI consecutively under Enrique, so the blame is totally not on Enrique here.
I have tried not to be sentimental in talking about iniesta, but the truth every clue must know is that the magician has been awful this season. It is evident that Neymar tops our assist chart due to a very lacklustre playmaking iniesta. Besides he is Barca's captain, and under him... We have been shipwrecked the most times this season since I can last remember.

Byke byke has not been objective enough to realize this. Perhaps hr realises it, but chooses the easier way around accepting the truth by playing the blame game
I would have replied this at a length..but then you said Iniesta has been completely missing this season.

I don't reply to myths
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2017
bykebyke:

I would have replied this at a length..but then you said Iniesta has been completely missing this season.

I don't reply to myths

You should air your views o. It's a free world. Ignore whatever myth and air whatever you think is responsible for iniesta's performances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2017
jonsnow92:

We know jhor...Honestly I dont even know what to wish for..Unzue looks like Enrique head to toe...
Chai
Oscar Garcia possible Enrique Replacement
"My obsession is to attack and to have the ball as many times as possible. If we have the ball, we will have many chances to score and to win. That’s my philosophy."

“For me, Cruyff was the most important coach to learn about football and with a very clear philosophy. I learned a lot from him as both player and coach.”

“I love it. I love to study how to make the opponent suffer, how to make use of the qualities of my players, I have a passion for it.”

“Our priority in La Masia is to produce players who can play for the first team. If this can be combined with titles, much better, but winning trophies isn’t the main goal in our youth-system.”

“I grew up with a very clear philosophy. I spent all my life in Barcelona. I like the style of attacking football, it’s the best style to win games. I like to be a coach of an active team causing other teams to adapt to us. I like to have the ball. If we have the ball, we have the power of the game. It’s my target to make the fans happy.”

Some of his words from different interviews.
Barcelona wants to bring him back (Rumour). The reason he left this club ,Sandro Rosell (FC Barcelona president) who ruined the relationship with Cruyff by stripping him of his honorary president title at Barcelona. After this accident, the two couldn’t go along with eachother, resulting in several other issues and even the dismissal of several Cruyffistas (friends and admirers of him) at FC Barcelona.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
diggz:
Dmcdad how u dey? 5_0 in less dan a week,are you guys competing against assnal for the most useless club of the season?

Abeg come party with us at least make e for no loss based on logistics tongue
I no get anything to say bro... Me sef weak.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Dmcdad, where are you? This your recent ghost mode for this thread taya me, u don dey support another club secretly??
You want make better thunder fire you abi?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
modextus:
"My obsession is to attack and to have the ball as many times as possible. If we have the ball, we will have many chances to score and to win. That’s my philosophy."

“For me, Cruyff was the most important coach to learn about football and with a very clear philosophy. I learned a lot from him as both player and coach.”

“I love it. I love to study how to make the opponent suffer, how to make use of the qualities of my players, I have a passion for it.”

“Our priority in La Masia is to produce players who can play for the first team. If this can be combined with titles, much better, but winning trophies isn’t the main goal in our youth-system.”

“I grew up with a very clear philosophy. I spent all my life in Barcelona. I like the style of attacking football, it’s the best style to win games. I like to be a coach of an active team causing other teams to adapt to us. I like to have the ball. If we have the ball, we have the power of the game. It’s my target to make the fans happy.”

Barcelona wants to bring him back (Rumour). The reason he left this club ,Sandro Rosell (FC Barcelona president) who ruined the relationship with Cruyff by stripping him of his honorary president title at Barcelona. After this accident, the two couldn’t go along with eachother, resulting in several other issues and even the dismissal of several Cruyffistas (friends and admirers of him) at FC Barcelona.
Rumours being spreaded knowingly to make people forget about the Juve loss.

Fück you Bartomeu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Match official was shocked Andre Gomez was subbed in.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
senorova:

Finally... Somebody sees what I have been seeing about iniesta!!!
We know our midfield is nonsense. But at least we've seen busquets drop a 10/10 performance couple of times this season, despite the other instances where he went to sleep. We've seen Neymar and Suarez deliver too despite the occasional wobbly performances. Iniesta has just totally gone to sleep. I refuse to believe this is an age thing because unlike xavi, iniesta is known for manoeuvering the middle of the park, and especially inspires extraordinary plays in difficult moments... This season, he's been completely missing. Whether it is lack of confidence, or loss of form I don't understand... But it is definitely not only Enrique's style that has caused it.

Two years ago, he provided first assist for the goal against juventus under the same Enrique. He has made the best XI consecutively under Enrique, so the blame is totally not on Enrique here.
I have tried not to be sentimental in talking about iniesta, but the truth every clue must know is that the magician has been awful this season. It is evident that Neymar tops our assist chart due to a very lacklustre playmaking iniesta. Besides he is Barca's captain, and under him... We have been shipwrecked the most times this season since I can last remember.

Byke byke has not been objective enough to realize this. Perhaps hr realises it, but chooses the easier way around accepting the truth by playing the blame game

Don't give yourself too much headache. Iniesther will still win UEFA midfielder of the year!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Now It must be said..I'm not in any means criticizing Iniesta..No one can question his Class and His desire for the team..This same Iniesta cried in the team bus after Last seasons Quarterfinal loss to Atletico at this stage...
All I'm saying is its sad seeing Boss Iniesta play like this
OK..This Epitomises it. In the game against Juve in the 2nd half Iniesta received the ball and was running to the left,no not dribbling just running,trying to shy away from players..trying to get close to Neymar to give the ball to..It was Sad really,I almost cried..No Gomes to pass to,No Mascherano,No rakitic..Maybe its the system,Maybe the system is so bad that the players don't even know what they are to do on the pitch..Maybe they look confused on the pitch..Whatever It is,Iniesta,Messi,Busquets,Pique shouldn't be treated like this...
Fvck You Enrique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
I Feel Your Pain Boss

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
modextus:

Who be this Oscar "Cardozo" again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
dmcdad:

You want make better thunder fire you abi?cheesy

Just watching out for my brother. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na so so lamentation on barca and man utd threads almost every week. cheesy It seems only real madrid and chelsea fans are happy on nairaland. Arsenal own worse pass syria.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
bykebyke waiting for you on Bayern board

towards winning the UCL in 2014 Madrid lost games to Schalke and DOrtmund

$1,000 stake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

$1,000 stake
Okay bro..good to know.

Thanks for this knowledge you passed on....hoping to share to more people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
FIFA have asked Messi to testify in the appeal against his ban next month.

They are trying to make money off my boy FFS. angry

Anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
^^^

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
This sums up Barca perfectly.

Messi in team of the week while the 'worst 11' of the week is made up of 6 Barca players.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
^^^

Before nko? Are we not the bIggest loser in the midweek First leg UCL matches? As far as I'm corcerned, the whole team fall my hand
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Argentina in total agreement with Sampaoli.

They are going to give him the contract he wants.

Coaching Argentina till 2022.

For the first time in his career, Messi will have a better coach at ARG than at FCB.

Well Deserved. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
La Remontada...Part 2?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2017
bykebyke:
La Remontada...Part 2?
If any team can do it, it is barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2017
bykebyke:
This sums up Barca perfectly.

Messi in team of the week while the 'worst 11' of the week is made up of 6 Barca players.

Messi did not make UEFA team of the week.

Show us goal.com team of the week rather than espn

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
usbcable:

Messi did not make UEFA team of the week.

Show us goal.com team of the week rather than espn
Look for it yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Seems Van Gaal has somehow taken charge of the club again.

Arrogant piece of shït.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cryptic99: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

$1,000 stake

This is wrong....
Madrid only lost to Dortmund enroute to winning UCL 2014, they won Schalke both home and away...it was the following season they lost to schalke...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
cryptic99:

This is wrong....
Madrid only lost to Dortmund enroute to winning UCL 2014, they won Schalke both home and away...it was the following season they lost to schalke...

Are you willing to stake $1,000 on it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cryptic99: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Are you willing to stake $1,000 on it?

Lol this must be a joke, perhaps I don't understand your position.....are you saying Madrid on their way to UCL 2014 lost to schalke?

Not everything is worth gambling on, maybe you know something I don't

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bale is injured...Fück.

Unknown when he will be back. lipsrsealed

If Bayern thought they had a chance...LOL. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tried to rape his ex boyfriend. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
"When you(r) identity is based on winning, what happens when you don’t win? You are a loser and losers get sacked."

To Luis Enrique with love..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.