Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,792 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4679968 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I don't reckon with games that get played once in 2 years or 6 months....Club matches are the real deal.
Oh really??..I'm hearing this for the first time..International games are invalid yea??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
senorova:

grin grin grin

You are happy just to equal Madrid on the same num of points...
While they still have a game at hand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
To be honest, if you dissect Barca's game play today, you'd see something close to the great performances that we have come to associate with Barca except of course for the defensive lapses...THey moved the ball faster and were more threatening because Messi saw a lot of the ball...
I tend to agree with Chelseafan1 here, Neymar takes too many unnecessary touches and sometimes overcooks the final ball...The team should be built around Leo, he should see more of the ball and watch how deadly Barca is going to become again.
On the side note, Suarez has been very wasteful, his finishing is off, his touches poor etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Messi gave Fraudiola 2 UCL, when will he win one without Messi?

Messi would have given Hazard just like he gave Suarez and Neymar.

Use that ur apari head for once, its not bald for nothing.

Messi couldnt give Argentina the trophy

Hazard useless with club, useless with country

Ahmed Musa and Riyad Mahrez mates

EVen Islam Slimani sef join be mates with hidden
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I don't reckon with games that get played once in 2 years or 6 months....Club matches are the real deal.

All the greats of the game have performed well for their respective nations too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
We need This Celebration in the next Fifa Game please

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
Oh really??..I'm hearing this for the first time..International games are invalid yea??

Leave the genetic mumu to be foaming in the mouth because Hidden Hazard is a momument of failre in International games it sudenly becomes invalid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Leave the genetic mumu to be foaming in the mouth because Hidden Hazard is a momument of failre in International games it sudenly becomes invalid

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin
Make I free this up Barka dunderheads. God knows I don't hate Messi and I know he is better than cr7 cheesy cheesy

Make I find attention go Manure thread...

Oasis007
Elrony
Lana1
Dopejemi
Eph12
Afrodoc2
Elampiro
Sircumalot

And other scummies... I don dey leave this place come una side..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Baba go and sleep....no be you that typed neymar is holding messi back?....messi has scored 43 this season playing with neymar and neymar assisted him the most...find better excuse jor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
To be honest, if you dissect Barca's game play today, you'd see something close to the great performances that we have come to associate with Barca except of course for the defensive lapses...THey moved the ball faster and were more threatening because Messi saw a lot of the ball...
I tend to agree with Chelseafan1 here, Neymar takes too many unnecessary touches and sometimes overcooks the final ball...The team should be built around Leo, he should see more of the ball and watch how deadly Barca is going to become again.
On the side note, Suarez has been very wasteful, his finishing is off, his touches poor etc
Point of Order..The team was never built around Neymar..It has always been about Leo Messi..Enrique just lacks ideas on how to build a team around Leo Effectively..Give Pep 5 airmarks and 5 Andre Gomes along side Messi he'll still win Champions league!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
12 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen made 12 saves, the highest tally for a Barca 'keeper in a La Liga game since at least 2003/04.

Navas is better....LOL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonsnow92:

If thats how you chose to interpret it, fine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
My take on the game

1. kudos to the goal keepers (Ter Stegen x Navas). they made the game so interesting
2. The attack tried... James shud av started just maybe the game cus av been electrifying
3. Our bench today shows that we really need to oer haul(imagine commentators sayimg Real Madrid's bench has 44 goals )
4. congrats to LEO
5. Ramos shud stop behaving like a kid
6. Real Madrid shud stop unneccessary fouls whem they are behind
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

If thats how you chose to interpret it, fine.
Its what you said.You dont reckon with games played once in 6months..Club football is the real deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
patrickmuf:

God bless you, that guy drags Messi and Barca back if we wanna be honest, I can't remember the last time Messi gave this sorta performance.

I began to think he is declining.

Watch his game with Neymar playing, he would sit deep in midfield and always try to cross to Neymar, only for the fraud to lose possession or try needless dribbles but Raumdeuter is too blind to realise this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Shebi una see Iniesta today?

Make I say any "he is finished" talks here again. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lionel messi is a once in a life time player.. just like Michael Jackson and Muhammed hally, these guys are born to dominate in their eras..
There were many great musicians and boxers during the time of Michael Jackson and muhammed hally as there are great footballers now like ronaldo, neymar, hazard, zlantan etc, but Lionel messi is the Michael Jackson of football..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Messi couldnt give Argentina the trophy

Hazard useless with club, useless with country

Ahmed Musa and Riyad Mahrez mates

EVen Islam Slimani sef join be mates with hidden

Till Fraudiola wins the UCL without Messi, goodnyt.

Hazard will play the UCL under the tutelage of a positive coach next season. Watchout! !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

The guy fall my hand with that statement really..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
Point of Order..The team was never built around Neymar..It has always been about Leo Messi..Enrique just lacks ideas on how to build a team around Leo Effectively..Give Pep 5 airmarks and 5 Andre Gomes along side Messi he'll still win Champions league!
I watch almost all Barca games cos it's my second team, with Neymar on the pitch, Messi sees less of the ball, how is that not building the team around him?
All the plays goes through Neymar, sometimes, it's like they only remember Messi when the going gets tough for Neymar...Meesi should see more of the ball, he remains the most dangerous player in the team whether it's scoring or creating chances or drawing defenders out of position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Till Fraudiola wins the UCL without Messi, goodnyt.

Make idden Hazard win 1 CL with anyone first useless player Slimani, Mahrez and Musa mates
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
bykebyke:

I am Sorry! Iniesta isn't anywhere near Finished
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
The guy fall my hand with that statement really..

He hasnt been known to ever be smart actually na him mumu pass for this forum, His use is ti like post and post pictures even Chelsea fans called him a shekpe fan for his acute senselessness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Ibime:
Nice one Messi, nice one Rakitic.

Nice carryalong by Eunuch while his mates were providing the difference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Make idden Hazard win 1 CL with anyone first useless player Slimani, Mahrez and Musa mates

Hidden is about to be named PFA player of the year again!!

Egbon. E gò sir!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
patrickmuf:

Bro, barca as a team have been nonsense this season. The reason why messi keeps winning our matches is because the team had always been built around him. Our midfield cannot string accurate passes good enough to tire out opposition players. Neymar overdresses the ball actually, but he's messi's highest assister... He himself (Neymar) and Suarez have been particularly wasteful in front of goal this season. So blaming Neymar for drawing messi back isn't actually sensible, I would rather blame the team, or more objectively; Luis Enrique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
Its what you said.You dont reckon with games played once in 6months..Club football is the real deal

What has he even done Internationally sef thats really worthy of note.

Did he do it all alone?

That Brazil team has the likes of Marcelo, Dami Alves, Thiago Silva, Coutinho, Gustavo and co. Y'all need to stop making it seem like he has won the WC with Brazil jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
We need This Celebration in the next Fifa Game please
I love this pic. Gonna save it right away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

He hasnt been known to ever be smart actually na him mumu pass for this forum, His use is ti like post and post pictures even Chelsea fans called him a shekpe fan for his acute senselessness
grin grin grin

Chelseafan1 right now

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
senorova:

Bro, barca as a team have been nonsense this season. The reason why messi keeps winning our matches is because the team had always been built around him. Our midfield cannot string accurate passes good enough to tire out opposition players. Neymar overdresses the ball actually, but he's messi's highest assister... He himself (Neymar) and Suarez have been particularly wasteful in front of goal this season. So blaming Neymar for drawing messi back isn't actually sensible, I would rather blame the team

And tonight that Neymar didn't play, did the midfield change.

When was the last time Messi dropped this kinda performance against a spirited team like Madrid.? Look at him getting into goal scoring positions and trying to make things happen by himself rather than looking up to give Neymar the ball.

This is the Messi we used to love back then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Krasid:
What is all this a.ss-licking about Messi being the greatest just because he finally decided to show up in a clasico after last scoring for eons.Why didn't he display his so called G.O.A.T prowess against Juventus whilst is team was bundled out in the UCL, and how does this change the fact that Barca would be ended up with just the Copa?

Bykebyke gives this dude a very Big L.
He cannot say this without getting it, let him hang it like a scapular. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.