Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,696 members, 7,862,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4671890 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
he has won an Olympic title for Argentina, he won under 20 world cup for Argentina, he took Argentina to the finals of the world cup in brazil and he won the golden ball..
We are talking about senior NT tournaments where Men play not glorified under age tourneys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Theflash98:
Don't tell me you aren't disappointed..if hazard won it,you would have bragged about it but I think hazard deserve it

Kante has equally done well, he did it with Leicester, doing it with Chelsea a year after again.

Have you forgotten how useless our midfield was last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

If dem say let Messi win something with his country now, u go dey vex grin grin
He get Olympics.. Highest goal scorer for Argentina National team..He can't kill himself mbok!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Krasid:
We are talking about senior NT tournaments where Men play not glorified under age tourneys.
so you mean the Argentina team that won the Olympic were boys?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How u take know! grin
Its obvious!..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Not an L, that's my Chelsea's 2nd best player right there, he deserves it.

He is the reason we are topping the league, he has been doing the works of him and Matic.
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
so you mean the Argentina team that won the Olympic were boys?
The olympic is an U-23 tourney with the exemption of 3 overaged players; So yes, they were boys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sholatech(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Krasid:

If I read well, you said 'He should win SOMETHING for his country'..and except it has changed, Olympic football Gold medal is usually acclaimed as next to the World Cup Trophy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Krasid:
The olympic is an U-23 tourney with the exemption of 3 overaged players; So yes, they were boys.
so what of the just concluded world cup that he got to the finals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
He get Olympics.. Highest goal scorer for Argentina National team..He can't kill himself mbok!

Hahaha, are you OK with doz two for him. U sure say u no want better ones grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Why should we blame the coach, this is the same set of players and tactics that was toothless against Juventus, only one mumu is missing.

Bro, Messi scored two sweet goals, two beautiful goals...Gomes even came on but the team still won.

We all know the mumu dragging Barca back with his needless dribbles and ball wasting. grin grin

Neymar was actually rated man of the match vs juventus.... Guy rippled the heart of that left wing...na poor decision kill am. Just as he and messi misfired shots countless times. It doesn't mean he's drawn messi back.

If Suarez has been wasteful,
Iniesta way below his standard,
Gomez clueless,
Rakitic inconsistent,
And the team generally lacklustre, with a pitiful bench...then why single only neymar out as the only one drawing messi back?

It's clear you have a vendetta against Neymar, just because he's rated above hazard. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hahaha, are you OK with doz two for him. U sure say u no want better ones grin grin
For the sake of winning this Night's argument I'll say an Emphatic NO! grin
Chelseafan1:

For the sake of winning this Night's argument I'll say an Emphatic NO!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
I leave you all with this one for Sid Lowe

But then with the final seconds ticking away, Sergi Roberto ran from deep and just kept running. When the ball was pulled back, Messi curled it into the corner. He was still standing at the north end of the stadium holding out his shirt, disbelief engulfing everything, when the referee blew the final whistle.

Good Night!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
sholatech:

If I read well, you said 'He should win SOMETHING for his country'..and except it has changed, Olympic football Gold medal is usually acclaimed as next to the World Cup Trophy
Who made the olympic football gold medal next to the world cup and more important than the Copa america and Euro.A tournament that is a minor attraction and just one of the events out of over 300 at the olympics, where the winners are awarded just medals and flowers after winning to tournaments just about football.You think Messi wouldn't throw away his medal for a chance to lift an actual trophy with his senior NT.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
senorova:

Neymar was actually rated man of the match vs juventus.... Guy rippled the heart of that left wing...na poor decision kill am. Just as he and messi misfired shots countless times. It doesn't mean he's drawn messi back.
Suarez has been wasteful,
Iniesta way below his standard,
Gomez clueless,
Rakitic inconsistent,
And the team generally lacklustre, with a pitiful bench...then why single only neymar out as the only one drawing messi back?

It's clear you have a vendetta against Neymar, just because he's rated above hazard. cheesy

Nah, he was the only one missing tonight and Messi turned up remarkably.

When he is back into the team, I go mention u when he start hin mumu again.

We all thought that it was gonna be a big L for Barça today without Neymar, didn't we? But reverse was the case unlike my boy who came on yesterday to win the match for Chelsea. grin

Maybe hr should go to City and be the boss there.
Messi in Barva
Hazard in Chelsea
Man utd wants Griezmann
CR7 in Madrid

Make we see how far. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
so what of the just concluded world cup that he got to the finals?
History remembers the winners not the runner-up. Messi knew this and that's why he retired after 3 consecutive finals lost with his NT.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bykebyke, do you seriously still want Neymar to come and be dragging Messi back with his needless dribbles and loss of ball.?? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

We all thought that it was gonna be a big L for Barça today without Neymar, didn't we? But reverse was the case unlike my boy who came on yesterday to win the match for Chelsea. grin

Messi in Barva
Hazard in Chelsea
Man utd wants Griezmann
CR7 in Madrid

Marpdrid chop 4 0 last season without messi....is it save to say messi is holding neymar back?...cuz,without messi..neymar would be the main man,free kick taker,penalty taker as he does for Brazil?....Abeg,baba argue objectively....you don dey start to dey sound like hensben....if Barca can win the league,neymar would still have a spot in ballon d'or podium

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Truer words have not been said.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Bykebyke, do you seriously still want Neymar to come and be dragging Messi back with his needless dribbles and loss of ball.?? grin grin
No deh put me in a spot jor. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
bykebyke:

No deh put me in a spot jor. grin grin

Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Theflash98:
Marpdrid chop 4 0 last season without messi....is it save to say messi is holding neymar back?...cuz,without messi..neymar would be the main man,free kick taker,penalty taker as he does for Brazil?....Abeg,baba argue objectively....you don dey start to dey sound like hensben....if Barca can win the league,neymar would still have a spot in ballon d'or podium

Make him go another team for Europe go be the best player there abi u no agree.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yes yef[b][/b]s yes!!!! We did it up Barca, all hail king leo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo has needed two transformations but Messi 1.0 works just fine.

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/cristiano-ronaldo-needed-two-transformations-messi-1-0-works-just-fine-121361
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Make him go another team for Europe go be the best player there abi u no agree.?
Am a Barca fan...I want the best for my team and neymar is the future after messi...am sure next year is his year....he will murder them in the world cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
New profile pic.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

When he is back into the team, I go mention u when he start hin mumu again.

Messi in Barva
Hazard in Chelsea
Man utd wants Griezmann
CR7 in Madrid

I don hear una ooo. I know you just dey find trouble sha. But trolling is allowed cheesy

Let's wait for UCL next season, to settle this hazard vs Neymar debate once and for all. Till then...

Massive L for tonight wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2017
senorova:

I don hear una ooo. I know you just dey find trouble sha. But trolling is allowed cheesy

Let's wait for UCL next season, to settle this hazard vs Neymar debate once and for all. Till then...

Massive L for tonight wink

Lol, teamMessi always, everyday. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Marca bowing down to the king FFS. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Krasid:
What is all this a.ss-licking about Messi being the greatest just because he finally decided to show up in a clasico after last scoring for eons.Why didn't he display his so called G.O.A.T prowess against Juventus whilst is team was bundled out in the UCL, and how does this change the fact that Barca would be ending up with just the Copa?

where was ronaldo when Juventus kicked madrid out of UCL?

and barca kicked juventus out in final

or you want to start another argument that will swallow you

or to you football started this year

if it hurts so bad read, the name on the shirt below 20 times
and knock your head on the wall and go to bed

nonsense undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 4:51am On Apr 24, 2017
sebod:
Nice victory tonight after a solid performance by the team.
Suarez decided to play for Madrid, he did virtually nothing right tonight.
That dude called Paco should never be played at the flank again. He combined well with his brother Alba to render the wing non existent.
Kudos to Stegen for his heroics and all thanks to the god of soccer for showing up when needed most.
Messi is sth else. That first goal left me heartbroken. If not for the fact that arsenal won earlier, yesterday would have been a bad day.

Cr cost us the match. No debates
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweet7oyin(m): 6:10am On Apr 24, 2017
senorova:

Bro, barca as a team have been nonsense this season. The reason why messi keeps winning our matches is because the team had always been built around him. Our midfield cannot string accurate passes good enough to tire out opposition players. Neymar overdresses the ball actually, but he's messi's highest assister... He himself (Neymar) and Suarez have been particularly wasteful in front of goal this season. So blaming Neymar for drawing messi back isn't actually sensible, I would rather blame the team, or more objectively; Luis Enrique
but against Madrid the midfield was okay...yyyy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.