Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,083 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680388 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2017
airmark:

The league is not made up of barca , ATM and madrid alone. We have Granada, osasuna and other yeye teams. We are talking about the league as a whole. Real and barca use most of the remaining teams for sparring in preparation for ucl matches every season. Chelsea sends our kids on loan to play la liga matches regularly. I couldn't believe kakuta could be playing laliga.
There are only two tournaments where Epl and LA liga teams face each other and the laliga teams have generally humiliated their English counterparts.... Even bundesliga has a better record than epl...
Most of the best players in EPL were second rate players in LA liga.. Silva, Costa, fabregas, aguero, IBRA, DA gea, yaya, ... While LA liga has consistently taken the best from EPL, from henry, to ruud, Ronaldo, bale, Suarez, hazard's next....

EPL has only produced one ballon d'or winner in its entire existence... Shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2017
randomperson:

There are only two tournaments where Epl and LA liga teams face each other and the laliga teams have generally humiliated their English counterparts.... Even bundesliga has a better record than epl...
Most of the best players in EPL were second rate players in LA liga.. Silva, Costa, fabregas, aguero, IBRA, DA gea, yaya, ... While LA liga has consistently taken the best from EPL, from henry, to ruud, Ronaldo, bale, Suarez, hazard's next....

If d guy go stay long there till like 2017, maybe na dat 1 or maybe 2 dem go get.

Because Champions League will be past tense

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2017
airmark:

The league is not made up of barca , ATM and madrid alone. We have Granada, osasuna and other yeye teams. We are talking about the league as a whole. Real and barca use most of the remaining teams for sparring in preparation for ucl matches every season. Chelsea sends our kids on loan to play la liga matches regularly. I couldn't believe kakuta could be playing laliga.

Why can't Adult Chelsea come and face Real madrid or A. Madrid, so we would know the real adult.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2017
airmark:

leicester (No. 15 on epl table) > sevilla (no.4 on laliga table). That calls for moment of sober reflection.
What do you mean? Are they not the current Champions of England?
Were they not the last English team to be eliminated? No wonder why they are champions.
The champions league is what exposes the fraud in English football
The sevilla u r pointing has been lifting the Europa league back to back, no b sey english teams no dey dia
Celta vigo is joining yansh with man u now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
airmark:

And you think sparring with very weak opponents would prepare you for the challenges ahead? I weep for you bruv... Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
dmcdad:

And you think sparring with very weak opponents would prepare you for the challenges ahead? I weep for you bruv... Smh.

No mind them grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
randomperson:

[s] There are only two tournaments where Epl and LA liga teams face each other and the laliga teams have generally humiliated their English counterparts.... Even bundesliga has a better record than epl...
Most of the best players in EPL were second rate players in LA liga.. Silva, Costa, fabregas, aguero, IBRA, DA gea, yaya, ... While LA liga has consistently taken the best from EPL, from henry, to ruud, Ronaldo, bale, Suarez, hazard's next....[/s]

Can you back this statement with 100 grand? You win 1000 grand from me if you can prove the emboldened.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Deontay wilder is a world champion sparring and fighting bums. Barca players are always refreshed, no injury concerns using bums like osasuna for training, before playing tougher opponents in ucl. It's always the same old story in laliga, barca, real and atm. There's a reason mourinho, pep, klopp are saying chelsea was having an edge in epl because of non-participation in europe this season. One will be wondering what made the likes of malaga, sociedad , real betis not to be leading like chelsea in spain. Only a brilliant mind can unravel that.

biomustry:

What do you mean? Are they not the current Champions of England?
Were they not the last English team to be eliminated? No wonder why they are champions.
The champions league is what exposes the fraud in English football
The sevilla u r pointing has been lifting the Europa league back to back, no b sey english teams no dey dia
Celta vigo is joining yansh with man u now

You rate teams based on their present quality, not their last 10 month's. If not, it is shameful for last year's epl no.4, man city, to have disgraced the champions of the best league in the world, 3-1.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
airmark:

Can you back this statement with 100 grand? You win 1000 grand from me if you can prove the emboldened.
undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
bykebyke:

undecided

Werey cheesy

100 usd.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
airmark:

This is a tricky bet because Balon D'or only became WPOTY from 2010 to 2015.

Before that Balon D'or was a losers trophy previously called the European Player of the Year and given to niggas who ain't in the running for WPOTY.

For example, Michael Owen in 2001.

That's why I always use the terminology WPOTY rather than Balon D'or to avoid classing the also-rans with the big boys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Danhumprey:
If you had to quote this, then you don't know who Nihilist really is. Nihilist isn't someone who is sentimental when it comes to football. he say things as they are without mincing words.

sometimes, he jokes and play around, troll all day, such that you might think he's a sentimental person when it comes to football. but he's just playing around.

even after making that comment, it doesn't mean he now rate Messi higher than Ronaldo, he's just giving respect and honour to whom it's due.
Yea yea. I know him. I've read a lot of his comments on this board and I know he's firmly in the Ororo camp. I just hope he realises the truth about who the true G.O.A.T is before it's too late grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ibime:

This is a tricky bet because Balon D'or only became WPOTY from 2010 to 2015.

Before that Balon D'or was a losers trophy previously called the European Player of the Year and given to niggas who ain't in the running for WPOTY.

For example, Michael Owen in 2001.

That's why I always use the terminology WPOTY rather than Balon D'or to avoid classing the also-rans with the big boys.

I know what i was doing by highlighting his line. When the dude mentioned none has won it except ronaldo from epl in its entire existence, it was all clear for me. He wasn't referring to 2010 to 2015 alone. Let him put his money where his mouth is. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
airmark:

Deontay wilder is a world champion sparring and fighting bums. Barca players are always refreshed, no injury concerns using bums like osasuna for training, before playing tougher opponents in ucl. It's always the same old story in laliga, barca, real and atm. There's a reason mourinho, pep, klopp are saying chelsea was having an edge in epl because of non-participation in europe this season. One will be wondering what made the likes of malaga, sociedad , real betis not to be leading like chelsea in spain. Only a brilliant mind can unravel that.

You rate teams based on their present quality, not their last 10 month's. If not, it is shameful for last year's epl no.4, man city, to have disgraced the champions of the best league in the world, 3-1.
smh grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Yea yea. I know him. I've read a lot of his comments on this board and I know he's firmly in the Ororo camp. I just hope he realises the truth about who the true G.O.A.T is before it's too late grin
Who the real G.O.A.T is,is subjective based on individual likings. right now, I doubt there's a firm consensus on who really fit the G.O.A.T tag. someone like you can claim it's Messi. Nihilist can claim it's Ronaldo, someone else can claim it's Maradonna. everyone's got their own opinion on who really is the G.O.A.T. and you can't force or expect everyone to agree with you on who you think is the G.O.A.T. everyone has their reasons for who and why they choose a specific person as the G.O.A.T
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Danhumprey:
Who the real G.O.A.T is,is subjective based on individual likings. right now, I doubt there's a firm consensus on who really fit the G.O.A.T tag. someone like you can claim it's Messi. Nihilist can claim it's Ronaldo, someone else can claim it's Maradonna. everyone's got their own opinion on who really is the G.O.A.T. and you can't force or expect everyone to agree with you on who you think is the G.O.A.T. everyone has their reasons for who and why they choose a specific person as the G.O.A.T
Yea yea. Personally, Ororo is not even in the running for the title. I think it's only when they retire that people will see the light.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Danhumprey:

Abi o

Like me, I have seen the light and decided it is Hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
airmark:

And where are the Hull CIty, Suderland and Swansea of the EPL

dropouts from Barca and Real like Alexis, Fabregas Zlatan Pedro are ruling the EPL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bayern were better under Pep than they are right now. But its a very easy job, right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Bayern were better under Pep than they are right now. But its a very easy job, right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Aguero costing City.

Nihilist won't see this one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
bykebyke:
Aguero costing City.

Nihilist won't see this one.

I have a medical condition...

Good night bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2017
AFA President Tapia has confirmed that Sampaoli's the chosen one to coach Argentina. Will negotiate exit with Sevilla.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Iniesta injured.

Fück Fück Fück Fück.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
bykebyke:
Iniesta injured.

Nothing go change.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
It's happening. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Klopp: "Busquets is only 28 right? What a player! It looks as if he's been playing in that position for 16 years..."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
bykebyke:
Klopp: "Busquets is only 28 right? What a player! It looks as if he's been playing in that position for 16 years..."

In other words, Busquets needs to retire.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
bykebyke:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
bykebyke:

That is to say, Busquet is too lazy.... He plays like a 44 year old

(1) (2) (3) ... (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.