Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672626 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
bigkesh:

That is to say, Busquet is too lazy.... He plays like a 44 year old
No..He meant he plays like he has 14years experience at the Top Level
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
It all revolves round Little Messi

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Barca's legends vs Real Madrid legends match is some hours away..The rivalry is eternal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nihilist:

In other words, Busquets needs to retire.
Nope...Greatness recognizes Greatness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
FT: Barcelona Legends 3-2 Real Madrid Legends
Madrid chopping it back to back with the same scoreline.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Upnepaa:
FT: Barcelona Legends 3-2 Real Madrid Legends

Madrid chopping it back to back with the same scoreline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgcpR_U648M

Imagine Ronaldinho's 3 assists... cheesy cool

Still the best! wink

Please, check out his 1st assist though! shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:31am On Apr 29, 2017
coded01:

Still the best! wink

No one has given me more joy than that dude... #Respect.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2017
coded01:

Still the best! wink

Bring back our 'Dinho abegm having him on the bench is better than all the waste men we have presently grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
dmcdad:
Even messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Upnepaa:

Even messi
Every true old barca fan would still love dinho over messi no matter what..Ronaldinho is a joy to behold!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
dmcdad:

Neymar?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
emmyspark007:

Every true old barca fan would still love dinho over messi no matter what..Ronaldinho is a joy to behold!
Ronladihno entertained,The smile,the Aura,the Love and Joy..He pulled many to Barca but that doesn't mean every old Barca fan love him more than Messi..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
How Lucky is This Lad!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
let's talk about next season.

Paco should be loan out, munir should come back.

mascherano should go and rest in his hometown abeg.

Mathieu should go and enjoy his money at a beach (what a career)

Denis should take Iniesta place PERMANENTLY next season.

And lastly, we should bid for mbappe, if we get him, we should leave him at Monaco to develop for another season .

bykebyke can be our coach.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
pelvicky:

And lastly, we should bid for mbappe, if we get him, we should leave him at Monaco to develop for another season .

Mathieu should go and enjoy his money at the beach and never turn back angry
He is useless abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
pelvicky:

We might manage to play in some kind of fascinating ways, but I am sure we won't have any trophy to show for it till his contract expires grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
pelvicky:

Paco should stay. He needs another coach and another chance. I want Competition for Suarez. Suarez has lost form since January. Paco is showing signs of improvement.

The true heir to Iniesta in the team is Sergi Roberto. I want the dude brought back to his natural position. Whenever he moves with the ball to the central midfield, something always happens.

Gomes, inasmuch as I dislike also needs another season to prove himself.

Ins...
Mbappe
Veratti
A good CB
A good RB
A DM with brain and brawn.

Outs...
Mascherano
Mathieu
Turan
"Iniesta"(he has paid his dues)

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
sebod:

We might manage to play in some kind of fascinating ways, but I am sure we won't have any trophy to show for it till his contract expires grin grin grin

Or till the fire him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Debroslink:

Paco should stay. He needs another coach and another chance. I want Competition for Suarez. Suarez has lost form since January. Paco is showing signs of improvement.

The true heir to Iniesta in the team is Sergi Roberto. I want the dude brought back to his natural position. Whenever he moves with the ball to the central midfield, something always happens.

Gomes, inasmuch as I dislike also needs another season to prove himself.

Ins...
Mbappe
Veratti
A good CB
A good RB
A DM with brain and brawn.

Outs...
Mascherano
Mathieu
Turan
"Iniesta"(he has paid his dues)

We need 2 good CB incase of injuries.

Dat mathieu should vanish into thin air.

Mbappe - Messi go dey give am killa passes, he then scores em. I love his Pace also.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Valencia, Come on!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
For next season..

A GOOD MANAGER!

•bring back Munir!
•A good CB
•A good RB and a good personal trainer for Vidal
•A good DM or pin Andre gomes down there..
•A tactical support for Neymar.. Sometimes take him out and put someone who can deliver with less playing around.

Outs..

Mathieu the vulture..
Arda turan
Mascherano

AOB

Sergi Roberto was so promising in midfield, a mix of Xavi and a slice of Iniesta. Put him back into my midfield, that run that led to the 3rd goal at the Madrid stadium, and that last minute goal to qualify past PSG, doesn't this guy remind you of what Iniesta can do??

Denis Suarez is the next Iniesta.

Atleast we need something that can match up that Asensio, kovacic, Morata, Rodriguez bench quality..

What happened to halilovic?

Seriously, I've never seen anything spectacular about Alena..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Imagine a league where there are 4 fixtures at the same time but 2 of the matches are goalles draw,2 goal was scored in that 4 matches... guys,welcome to the epl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
LethargiQue:
For next season..

A GOOD MANAGER!

•bring back Munir!
•A good CB
•A good RB and a good personal trainer for Vidal
•A good DM or pin Andre gomes down there..
•A tactical support for Neymar.. Sometimes take him out and put someone who can deliver with less playing around.

Outs..

Mathieu the vulture..
Arda turan
Mascherano

AOB

Sergi Roberto was so promising in midfield, a mix of Xavi and a slice of Iniesta. Put him back into my midfield, that run that led to the 3rd goal at the Madrid stadium, and that last minute goal to qualify past PSG, doesn't this guy remind you of what Iniesta can do??

Denis Suarez is the next Iniesta.

Atleast we need something that can match up that Asensio, kovacic, Morata, Rodriguez bench quality..

What happened to halilovic?

Seriously, I've never seen anything spectacular about Alena..
Are you joking?...it's Suarez that need replacement not neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
up Valencia 1 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Goallll!! parejo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Marcelo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
marcelo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
chai.. Marcelo save their asses
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
one thing i am very sure of is that Barça and Madrid will win all their remaining games

so anytime i wan bet

Barça and Madrid over 2.5✓
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
fvcking Valencia. why did they score
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Just checked out 3 videos of carles Alena on YouTube..

Why does Enrique have such terrible sight?

Even Xavi Simons.. That wonder 12 year old kid in LA masia is so much better than his ass..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Theflash98:

Are you joking?...it's Suarez that need replacement not neymar
angry

A 29 year old who isn't Messi or Ronaldo,
but gives you up-to 30 goals a season, never gets injured?

Do you know how lucky we are to have Suarez?

There's Paco.. Take out Enrique and bring a good coach.
Paco would be a freaking demon in front of goal... I've seen him play..

Moreover, I said a tactical "support" for Neymar.
Not replacement!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.