Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624405 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
DarkRebel69:
TapNaldo could win the UCL all he wants, it still doesn't change the fact that he was out-performed this season. Out-performed by the diminutive Argentine!
If he wins the Balon D'or, he wins only because Real Madrid as a unit was spectacular this season, and not because he played better than Leo.

Recency effect would also work in his favour as we tend to remember and be more influenced by the first and last ithings/items on a list or series of events. And since the UCL is the last major tournament of the season, tonight's win will be more remembered and ultimately result in more biased judgements.

Congrats to Real anyway. They deserved it. That stout demon called Modric is something else.

Thanks for the dissertation, my nigga, Rebel. . . But can you hold on to this L while I take a selfie with Ororo, the WPOTY 2017?

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
sebod:

Nope, I am not mad!
If Messi was just as decisive as CR7 was tonight against same Juve, we wouldn't be here congratulating Madrid.
You are not a Messi fan more than I am, but that will not stop me form accepting the reality. I have learnt to always call a spade a spade and not just a working tool.

I actually don't blame you because all you know is blaming Enrique even when Suarez,Messi,Neymar, Alba, Iniesta all decided to blow the nice chances they had against Juve, what we saw Madrid players do with ease tonight.
How many chances did we even create vs Juve? undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
We performed so poorly due to Luis Enrique's setup that we all convinced ourselves that it was Juve's defence....That defense that a good midfield has carved open.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
kinggogo:
It's clear all what Madrid fans are just after is the balon d'or for Cr7.

Nawa oooo, u pipu should take it easy with the noise abeg undecided

As if it's not the main reason Up Barka have been praying against Cr7 winning the UCL?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Arrant nonsense. undecided

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
freaklesschild:
let see how it goes bro , i wanna see how you not gonna visit these thread when juventus wins

Who can help me locate this dude?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
airmark:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-2VmYmql8ER4/Unp8btEoktI/AAAAAAAABXk/uHSDn17AMp4/s1600/DP-BBM-JUVENTUS-VS-REAL-MADRID-2.gif[/img]

Greatest soccer club ever.

This team dey spend money sha, as good as ds squad is, dem still dey eye Hazard, Mbappe, De gea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
sebod:

Don't forget to also blame the players who couldn't make use of the chances they had. Everyone has got his fare share of the blame.

God bless u, na only coach Eruditor, Bykebyke dey blame
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
bykebyke:

Shut up Shut up Just Shut the fück up and stop spewing gobshit.

Isco,Modric,Kroos...These are the midfielders Cristiano gets to play with that create chances for him to score.

Messi had to drop as deep as Busquets this season because Luis Enrique did not know how to set up a basic midfield.

SHUT UP.
At least he scores when provided the chances!
Now, ask yourself why Neymar, suarez and even Messi couldn't score against same Juve when they were provided the chances? CR7's fault?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Under Bartomeu Madrid got 3UCL in 4years.

Shameful. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
sebod:

At least he scores when provided the chances!
Now, ask yourself why Neymar, suarez and even Messi couldn't score against same Juve when they were provided the chances? CR7's fault?
How many of those chances were created?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:

God bless u, na only coach Eruditor, Bykebyke dey blame
Una no know football..Wallahi. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
usbcable:
Bykebyke na bad luck for anybody he supports like FFK for politic.

Everyone he 'forza' against us lost woefully

Bayern
Atletico
Now Juve

Abeg all EPL fans especially Man Utd fans should hope he doesn't support them in the Super Cup else na another gbagaun for Mourinho be that as Zidane will win.

CarCar right now. . .

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
bykebyke:
FINO ALLO FINE.

Proud Juventus fan since 1960.

I bleed black and White.
guy how far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PietroRico(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
DarkRebel69:
TapNaldo could win the UCL all he wants, it still doesn't change the fact that he was out-performed this season. Out-performed by the diminutive Argentine!
If he wins the Balon D'or, he wins only because Real Madrid as a unit was spectacular this season, and not because he played better than Leo.

Recency effect would also work in his favour as we tend to remember and be more influenced by the first and last ithings/items on a list or series of events. And since the UCL is the last major tournament of the season, tonight's win will be more remembered and ultimately result in more biased judgements.

Congrats to Real anyway. They deserved it. That stout demon called Modric is something else.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
Look at my club licking Madrid's ass shocked undecided

Thunder faya d person controlling that tweeter account lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
bykebyke:

Isco,Modric,Kroos...These are the midfielders Cristiano gets to play with that create chances for him to score.

Messi had to drop as deep as Busquets this season because Luis Enrique did not know how to set up a basic midfield.

SHUT UP.

Eiyaa. cry So much anguish and tears. I'm sure this is how you're right now. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This team dey spend money sha, as good as ds squad is, dem still dey eye Hazard, Mbappe, De gea

Thats how to know a big team, determined to win it all consistently. Tell me the player that wont like to experience this type of moment, especially when they bring all the cash for you? When you are playing among the bests, definitely you will shine if you are also good. If conte buys boathand, i wont be surprised if hazard joins madrid asap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
sebod:

Nope, I am not mad!
If Messi was just as decisive as CR7 was tonight against same Juve, we wouldn't be here congratulating Madrid.
You are not a Messi fan more than I am, but that will not stop me form accepting the reality. I have learnt to always call a spade a spade and not just a working tool.

I actually don't blame you because all you know is blaming Enrique even when Suarez,Messi,Neymar, Alba, Iniesta all decided to blow the nice chances they had against Juve, what we saw Madrid players do with ease tonight.

Omfg!!!Airmark, come see Barca fan wey make sense, wey get sense, wey dey talk true as e suppose be.

No be all of them be up Barka ooo

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PietroRico(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
bykebyke:
We performed so poorly due to Luis Enrique's setup that we all convinced ourselves that it was Juve's defence....That defense that a good midfield has carved open.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
bykebyke:

SHUT UP.

Stop catching heart attack, and blame the real culprit in your midfield Ini-Edo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
guy how far
I deh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
sebod:

Nope, I am not mad!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
bykebyke:

How many of those chances were created?

Lol, what does this really mean, stop confusing yourself nigga.

Why didn't Neymar(better than Ronaldo), Suarez and Messi bury the chances they had against Juventus.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
airmark:

Thats how to know a big team, determined to win it all consistently. Tell me the player that wont like to experience this type of moment, especially when they bring all the cash for you? When you are playing among the bests, definitely you will shine if you are also good. If conte buys boathand, i wont be surprised if hazard joins madrid asap.

Bro, na get-me-plea Hazard go dey send to Zidane right now, not having to struggle in that Chelsea team wey average players full.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
bykebyke:
Real Madrid have Cristiano rested, playing upfront with the best midfield behind him. Barça have Messi playing as a DM without any help.

No long story, just hold it. . .

[img]https://media./images/69c2823f8f8935bef977cc60067b0e6f/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
LethargiQue:
angry
If Madrid wins.. I will deactivate

What the hell are you waiting for...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Congratulations

Bykebyke
Pelvicky
Homesteady

And other fùckers that support Barca.

12 trophies
12 goals for Ororo cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Omfg!!!Airmark, come see Barca fan wey make sense, wey get sense, wey dey talk true as e suppose be.

Forget that Shit..The guy no get point..Zidane had a simple task..Build your team around Ronaldo and he has done it perfectly well..To perfection.Ronaldo doesn't need to come back to DM role to decide games..He just waits like a predator stalking a prey and boom he scores...Kudos!
Enrique couldn't do the same to Messi..And Messi been Messi would have to come back to dictate play...
So he no get point jare

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:

He was one of those i respected here, before the likes of byke byke, homesteady, debroslink ensured he joined the bandwagon. Byke is pathetic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
airmark:

He was one of those i respected here, before the likes of byke byke, homesteady, debroslink ensured he joined the bandwagon. Byke is pathetic.

Byke na case.. ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
iPopAlomo:

What the hell are you waiting for...
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.