Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608899 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Barca fans trying soo hard to grab anything they can...
Kindly STFU bro smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are joining their god, to go defensive now. Fun to see.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are joining their god, to go defensive now. Fun to see.

You are not a nice person grin

Where in heavens name do you get all this your gifts?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Barca fans trying soo hard to grab anything they can...
Kindly STFU bro smiley

If Ronaldo had stayed at your useless club, tonight wouldn't have happened.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2017
sinizia:

You're blocking Barcelona on Twitter as if they know you you exist or give a fùck about you?

Lmao, d guy dey do like tata (small pikin), handle wey he go still unblock tonyt grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2017
bykebyke:

How many chances did we even create vs Juve? undecided undecided
It's not about the number of chances created, it's all about how well you convert the few ones presented.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao, d guy dey do like tata (small pikin), handle wey he go still unblock tonyt grin

Something he had already done before posting the images.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Chanchit:

Your big L awaits you on Saturday.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2017
EmmGee:

May God give you the woman of your dreams.

Oga bykebyke.
Sorry.
Goodn12ht
Lol..... I have already got one grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2017
usbcable:

Something he had already done before posting the images.

Lol, who blocks Fcbarca Twitter handle and come post it here for us to see.....Bykebyke fall hand with dt move I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2017
usbcable:

You are not a nice person grin

Where in heavens name do you get all this your gifts?

Chic2pimp asked me to calm down. I had planned to stretch here to page 3000. I have not even started using those i stored weeks ago.

airmark:

I am already storing gifs for that day. I will ensure pages here reach 3000, because of the feat.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2017
airmark:

Chic2pimp asked me to calm down. I had planned to stretch here to page 3000. I have not even started using those i stored weeks ago.

O jebi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:10am On Jun 04, 2017
I dedicate this song to all Real Madrid and CR7 fans and well wishers worldwide and especially on NL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbbYPqgSe-M

Hala Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:11am On Jun 04, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Which kain yeye excuse be this?

Ronaldo get Neymar & Suarez??

Debroslink, I go like see ur reply to ds question o.

Messi no get Neymar again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Debroslink:

O jebi

Chai , sorry bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Debroslink:

Kross and Modric are like Xavi and Iniesta to Ronaldo. Ronaldo is enjoying a well oiled machine team.

Yes he deserves the Balon d or, but imagine a Messi in this Madrid team. A Messi in this Madrid team will repeat 91 goals per year all over again.
I am not taking anything away from Leo, he's still the G.O.A.T. Not forgetting that he eeven posted more assists even when he had the duo of Iniesta and Xavi.
My point exactly is this: our players including Messi failed to convert the few chances presented to them when it mattered most and should as such also be part of the blame rather than heaping all on Lucho. Even against same Juve, CR7 didn't get as much scoring chances as Messi in the return leg. Never to forget how Suarez was so dormant and Neymar wasteful. That's exactly what makes the real difference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Debroslink, I go like see ur reply to ds question o.

Messi no get Neymar again?

Neymar and Suarez came when Xavi and Iniesta died. Enrique abandoned midfield play for attacking play. When he saw average teams dominating us, he switched Messi there.

Useless coach

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Debroslink:

Neymar and Suarez came when Xavi and Iniesta died. Enrique abandoned midfield play for attacking play. When he saw average teams dominating us, he switched Messi there.

Useless coach

Lmao.....no be the same Enrique win treble with Neymar and Suarez??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Ronaldo owns this thread today. The commander himself.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2017
sebod:

I am not taking anything away from Leo, he's still the G.O.A.T. Not forgetting that he eeven posted more assists even when he had the duo of Iniesta and Xavi.
My point exactly is this: our players including Messi failed to convert the few chances presented to them when it mattered most and should as such also be part of the blame rather than heaping all on Lucho. Even against same Juve, CR7 didn't get as much scoring chances as Messi in the return leg. Never to forget how Suarez was so dormant and Neymar wasteful. That's exactly what makes the real difference.

Did you see Casemiro coming on to score? Didn't you see Modric run into the box to supply assist? That's an oiled machine team. When strikers are misfiring, the midfield takes it up.

Lucho has made us believe that all our goals must come from MSN. Our team became very predictable. Even when Suarez and Neymar were out cold, the coach had no balls to remove them. UCL final match, Zidane removed Benzema and brought on Asensio. The young chap scored.

Why did he sell Munir and Sandro? Why didn't he have faith on Alcacer and Vidal? What is Roberto doing at RB?

If Lucho had encouraged these players with more playing time, we would have squad depth. There would be competitions for 1st 11. Suarez and Neymar would have played better and more deadly in attack because they know their spot is not guaranteed.

Enrique is very annoying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao.....no be the same Enrique win treble with Neymar and Suarez??

That was when the great Xavi could not command a spot in 1st 11. Today, Enrique would rather bench young and enterprising Sergi Roberto for an old and washed up Iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Debroslink:

If Ronaldo had stayed at your useless club, tonight wouldn't have happened.

Bla bla bla STFU smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2017
jonsnow92:
Forget that Shit..The guy no get point..Zidane had a simple task..Build your team around Ronaldo and he has done it perfectly well..To perfection.Ronaldo doesn't need to come back to DM role to decide games..He just waits like a predator stalking a prey and boom he scores...Kudos!
Enrique couldn't do the same to Messi..And Messi been Messi would have to come back to dictate play...
So he no get point jare
You should have at least given me kudos for getting my tipping/prediction which you claimed was wrong right.

Messi did not only go back to DM role as you claimed against Juve, he did it all season. We won some big matches such as madrid, Atletico, Psg e.t.c with Messi playing same role. The difference was that the players took their chances in those games won and deservedly got their applause.
Messi playing as a DM was not the reason he kept blowing the chances he had against Juve, what he would score on a good day. Neither was Messi playing as a DM was the reason Suarez was firing blanc or Neymar wasting goal chances.

You guys just don't want to agree the players also contributed to our abysmal performance and keep heaping all the blames on Lucho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 12:33am On Jun 04, 2017
Debroslink:

Useless coach

Una go soon talk true that Ini-Edo is the nigga who can't control jack in midfield since Xavi left. Continue, you are getting closer to the truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2017
Ibime:

Una go soon talk true that Ini-Edo is the nigga who can't control jack in midfield since Xavi left. Continue, you are getting closer to the truth.

Xavi wasn't a dominant player in his youthful days before Iniesta came up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Debroslink:

Xavi wasn't a dominant player in his youthful days before Iniesta came up

That one no consign me. Iniesta has nothing to do with Xavi being a boss. Xavi has passing numbers to show he controls the midfield, Iniesta doesn't.

The only person being exposed as a Xavi carryalong is Iniesta. Now Messi dey play midfield to do the job he can't do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Here don cool.

Few thoughts.

Madrid's double has surely lit up a fire under Bartomeu's ass..So I'm expecting a big signing this summer.(Like a Neymar or Suarez signing)

The ugly inferiority complex we had under Luis Nunez is definitely rearing its head.
We are starting to turn into Madrid's Espanyol and the worst part is people are gradually accepting it.

It's called Nunismo.

During his time as President,Barcelona were always under Madrid's shadow and He said we have to accept it..That it can't change.

Well that was proved wrong from 2003-2011....Our most successful period in Fc Barcelona history.

In all the trophies won during that period,At no point did Madrid congratulate Barcelona for one of them..and even up till now they do not.

Same cannot be said for them.

Everything Laporta did to make Barca as prestigious as Madrid, Rosell & Bartomeu have destroyed. In absolutely every sense.

Anyways,I'm already looking forward to next season...

Hopefully Messi is surrounded by a functioning midfield...

Good Morning.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2017
sebod:

, CR7 didn't get as much scoring chances as Messi in the return leg. That's exactly what makes the real difference.

If I'm not mistaken he had 3 and 2 hit the back of the net. Including his very first whiff of the post

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Ibime:

That one no consign me. Iniesta has nothing to do with Xavi being a boss. Xavi has passing numbers to show he controls the midfield, Iniesta doesn't.

The only person being exposed as a Xavi carryalong is Iniesta. Now Messi dey play midfield to do the job he can't do.

At least you agree that Xavi was just a normal player until Iniesta came.

Lampard should erect a statue of Drogba for helping him win the UCL in a match he was absolutely non-existent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 12:48am On Jun 04, 2017
hmmm, bykebyke don they look forward to next season, lol
Hope u guys won't turn to the seasonal movie ur younger bro is in the eplgringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 12:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Debroslink:

At least you agree that Xavi was just a normal player until Iniesta came.

Lampard should erect a statue of Drogba for helping him win the UCL in a match he was absolutely non-existent.

I'm not interested in all this nonsense you are chatting.

I'm only interested in you and your compadres admission that your midfield has been non-existent for the last 3 years.

Luis Enrique I know is a possession manager since Roma. The fact he dropped Messi to midfield just shows he wants that midfield control. The only failure in midfield control is Ini-Edo aka Mr 60 passes per game my whole career, but I can dribble sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 04, 2017
chidexxy007:
hmmm, bykebyke don they look forward to next season, lol

Hope u guys won't turn to the seasonal movie ur younger bro is in the eplgringrin
Nah bro...clean sweep for us next season.

I see Madrid making another UCL final.

Na only us fit stop them...rather,only Messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Ibime:

I'm not interested in all this nonsense you are chatting.

I'm only interested in you and your compadres admission that your midfield has been non-existent for the last 3 years.
In the treble winning season,we had a system,and also Dani Alves who played as a false midfielder and attacking whilst Rakitic the workhorse covered for him.

We also had an ageing Xavi who was thrown into games whenever it was won just to slow it down and take us off the pedal.

Luis Enrique I know is a possession manager since Roma. The fact he dropped Messi to midfield just shows he wants that midfield control. The only failure in midfield control is Ini-Edo aka Mr 60 passes per game my whole career, but I can dribble sha.
The emboldened is bullshit.

Messi didn't drop deep because Enrique wanted that midfield control....He dropped because he always had to,if not we would be getting fisted every week in the league.

Dani Alves left,Xavi left.

Rakitic was found out and was always drifting to the Rb position thinking Alves who played as a false midfielder was still around.

Enrique does not care about the midfield...all he cared about was the ball getting to MSN as soon as possible....Fullbacks=====>MSN.

He bypassed the midfield and at a point this season used a wide CM tactic...just to get the ball to either M,S or N faster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.