Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631103 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TeflonBlixx: 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cc Bykebyke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TeflonBlixx: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
TeflonBlixx:
Cc Bykebyke
Huh? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2017
randomperson:

Ronaldo has played with the better teammates. Even in 2011,_ the peak of Barca's dominance, Madrid had better players.
Cassilas- valdes
Ramos- pique
Puyol was better than Pepe
Alves was better than arheloa
Marcelo> abidal
Alonso>. Busquets
Xavi and iniesta were better than ozil and khedira
Villa was better than benzema
And di maria was better than pedro
That's 5-5 .. Now if you consider the bench where Madrid had essien, varane, hihuain, etc , Madrid had better players and more money. The difference was Messi

So this mòtherfucker decides to tag Barcelona a small club just to drag Ororo's name through the mud shocked

Dude your brain should be donated for experiments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2017
randomperson:

Ronaldo has been playing as a goal poacher while Messi has been the creative fulcrum of the team in midfield. Despite that fact, Messi has a superior goal per match average, better accuracy and higher conversion rate...
Messi is the best goalscorer and chance creator in the world

So now it's called goal poaching?!

When the owner of your soul whose dìck you suck for wisdom scored 91 goals when he had the best midfield in the world feeding him the ball you creamed yourself and called it "master class"
Now Ororo is enjoying the same privilege and your dying brain cells call it "poaching" grin

I just can't. . . .*facepalm*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Nihilist:

I bet the Argentina fans wish Messi fakes an injury at the next final

Take their so called GOAT away from Xavi and Iniesta and you have the greatest choker of all time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2017
sebod:

Messi decided the Classico albeit playing as DM as many have said. He scored many match winning goals in the league, scored 10 goals in the UCL group stage while dropping to help the midfield but couldn't produce the same master class when it mattered most together with his partners in crime.

Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming the players for their failure to turn up against Juve(it happens to anyone), what irks me is how cules chose to heap all the blames on Lucho as if the players don't have their own fare share of the blame. Just imagine that Iniesta, Suarez, alba miss....Messi shooting wide, over the bar, Neymar playing anyhow.... and compare to Madrid's efficiency in front of goal. that's what made the difference not really how the team was set up to service CR7. He got his chances and took them with precision.

As per the emboldened, you and I know that the football world rewards results over individual performance. CR7 winning 10 WPOTY does not make him a better player than Messi, but surely deserves this year's own. We were happy when Madrid was drawn against Bayern thinking that was the end, CR7 made the difference. We were elated about the showdown against Atletico, the same man made the difference. We then thought Juve would be a different story as the hype about their defence was deafening, the same man stole the limelight by utilising his chances well, what our players, including Leo failed to do. That alone rates him above Leo this past season and will be deservedly handed his 5th come January.

You Sir, are unbiased.

*bows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 12:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Nihilist:

Ororo has played a final every year since 2014 and not lost a single one.

Messi has played 3 finals in the same time frame and lost all...

Ororo is a winner like Wizkid, Messi is a not-quite-there, convicted fraud like Dammy Krane

What's wrong with u Madrid people Because u guys had a good season (not like u did the treble) we won't hear word from u people again.

Ronaldo is just fortunate, thats all. Had it been Argentina won that final in Brazil, this absurd argument would have also been buried too in Rio.

U'all tapnaldo fans are just too sentimental and insecure

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 1:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Krasid:
You lie! CR7 is the best at it! He had bested Messi in terms of goals scored for the past 4 seasons and was criticised for statpadding against small teams.This season he focused on top teams, and boy did they all felt his presence.It took just 20 minutes for C.baba to make a mockery of the 'world's best defence'. Messi on the other hand statpadded against weak teams, with his only goal in the K.O stages of the UCL coming via a p.k vs PSG; a match in which he looked lost and which took the reselience of Neymar to take Barca through.

So now you want to arbitrate based on the past 4 seasons? How convenient!
No, we cannot base our judgement on 4 seasons, because the two of them did not start playing 4 seasons ago. Besides, it's not even since 4 seasons ago that CR7 has been top-scorer - it's since 3 seasons ago (which he won consecutively). Prior to that Messi had been top-scorer for 3 seasons, too. The just concluded 2016/2017 season makes it his fourth time.

So that's 4 for Messi, and 3 for Ronaldo. I don't think one needs to be a math wonk to know that the number 4 is higher than the number 3.

Mind you, the stats for the aforementioned exclude goals scored for country, as is clearly stated on this site: ttp://messivsronaldo.net/ (I ommited 'h' in 'http' to avoid anti-spambot)

If we tally the goals scored while on international duty as well, the stats would look like this:

2016/2017 = Messi (57 goals), Ronaldo (56 goals)

2015/2016 = Messi (60 goals), Ronaldo (57 goals)

2014/2015 = Messi (66 goals), Ronaldo (56 goals)

2013/2014 = Messi (50 goals), Ronaldo (60 goals)

ttp://www.espnfc.com/player/45843/lionel-messi?season=2014

ttp://www.espnfc.com/player/22774/cristiano-ronaldo?season=2013

As you can see, Ronaldo got ate sideways like the number infinity!

Ronaldo hasn't even scored 91 goals in a single calendar year and you are here huffing and puffing over nothing. A feat the great Gatsby Messi pulled without breaking a sweat.!
Oga Ade, park well. What Messi is to CR7, a calabash of parrot eggs is to an Alaafin of Oyo ---- DEATH! grin

Did you also say CR7 decided to focus on big teams this season, or are my ears failing me? Kikikiki grin Do you know how comical you sound? The simple explanation is that he (CR7) picked up form late into the competition (beginning from the game versus Athletico Madrid). Mr. Krasid, no player deliberately decides to put off scoring in the UCL until the knockout stages.

You say also that it took CR7 20 mins. to make mockery of the world's greateat defense. Interesting. And yet, he was as quiet as a haunted cemetery in the last El Clasico. Barça's defense is not even resilient enough to hold off an army of paper ninjas, yet CR7 was shooting blanks for an entire 90 minutes against a team with the most disorganised and impotent defense in 2016/2017. Haha.

Barça couldn't beat Juventus.
Barça beat Real Madrid.
If football were the inflexible mathematics you think it is, then Real has no business whatsoever beating a team (Juventus) that easily beat the team (Barça) that defeated it (Real).

When will you stop with this post hoc ergo propter hoc reasoning and begin to realise correlation is not the same as causation? Because CR7 scored against Juventus doesn't necessarily mean things couldn't have turned out differently. It could have take him 50 minutes to score, it could have taken him 90 minutes, and it's very possible that he wouldn't have scored at all e.g the last EL Clasico. Football is 50% preparation, 50% probability. But of course you wouldn't know that!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 1:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Nihilist:

The fact that Ronaldo has more goals than Messi and yet less team honours ultimately just proves how wack Madrid has been in recent times.

Ronaldo has done every single thing that Messi has done. Messi cannot say the same about Ororo. Ororo has won league titles in two different countries. Messi has not acheived anything without Iniesta and Xavi. Ororo has won Europen titles for his country. Messi cannot achive anything without Iniesta and Xavi.

For the vast majority of their careers, Messi has played with the better team mates. He has played alongside Balon Dor winners, Balon Dor Silver medalists, Balon Dor Bronze Medalists, and of course Iniesta and Xavi. Ronaldo has been playing with Fabio Coenrtrao and John Oshea.

Messi has been playing and failing with Di Maria, Higuain, Diego Millito, Sergio Aguero, etc. Ronaldo won the European trophy playing with Eder and Jose freaking Fonte.

Any non-hater would be ashamed to utter the bollocks you typed up ther, but you descendants of Pontius Pilate are without shame or honour. You are a hater, pure and simple. it's so obvious that you are pained and intensely bitter right now. Sadly for you, we Ororo fans pledge allegiance to the Pepperdemgang alliance.

I hope you feel the pain like aboniki balm on your sphincter bro. I hope it burns you real good.

Hahahahahahaa, mama wey born u try as wear..funny but truthful post..
Keep up the good work. lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 1:53am On Jun 06, 2017
Nihilist:

who is this nutter?
You no dey see the name? #randomperson#
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 06, 2017
if Barca get Dembouz,We will have 3 of the top 4 dribblers in the world in one attack.

Total Football. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZXqDbfoHGU

Lmao. grin grin
Don't ever talk to me about this guy being a top 10 player all time if these performances are special for him. grin grin grin

WTF....His standards are so low FFS.

Modern day Inzaghi. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 2:08am On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:
if Barca get Dembouz,We will have 3 of the top 4 dribblers in the world in one attack.

Yet u'll still end up trophyless or wit d copa d'rey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2017
chidexxy007:

Yet I'll still end up trophyless or wit d copa d'rey
Why would you end up trophyless? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chidexxy007(m): 4:08am On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:

Why would you end up trophyless? grin grin
lol, u b yeye pikin..... u knw wat I mean
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 06, 2017
chidexxy007:

lol, u b yeye pikin..... u knw wat I mean
Dembele + One elite midfielder and we are sweeping everything next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:

Sneijder wasn't even the best Inter Milan player that year. grin grin

It would have been too close to call and Ronaldo wasn't taking that chance.

How do you sleep at night with these heavy lies...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 5:38am On Jun 06, 2017
chic2pimp:

Nah the Griezman arguement was only hotting up NL. You think FIFA Balon D'or voters would have voted Antoine above Ronaldo? You must be a joker grin. It would have been like 2010 all over again. Messi being selected ahead of Sneijder.

Cc: Eruditor...

Every real fans knows this...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Yonce:

So now it's called goal poaching?!

When the owner of your soul whose dìck you suck for wisdom scored 91 goals when he had the best midfield in the world feeding him the ball you creamed yourself and called it "master class"
Now Ororo is enjoying the same privilege and your dying brain cells call it "poaching" grin

I just can't. . . .*facepalm*

When Messi scored 91 goals, he was still very involved in chance creation. He was still taking on players but Ronaldo's only specialty is scoring goals. That's the difference but you're probably too slow to understand that

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spy360(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2017
EmmGee:
Past its peak?
One or two players are past their peak. but not the squad
75% of that squad have been since 4years when they first won CL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Yonce:

So this mòtherfucker decides to tag Barcelona a small club just to drag Ororo's name through the mud shocked

Dude your brain should be donated for experiments.
It's obvious you don't understand English... I didn't tag barca a small club. I said they are a smaller club than Madrid.

If I say Ronaldo is shorter than Mandzukic, does it mean Ronaldo is short?

Your brain shouldn't even be used for experiment, it should be thrown to the dogs

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:

Barca fans never cease to amaze. Instead of looking to get a decent RB and LB, a world class CM, and a deadly striker to put pressure on Suarez, you are thinking of adding another take-on merchant to your team when you already have Neymar and Messi; this is coming from someone who criticised Enrique mercilessly. I just hope your new coach Valverde thinks the same way some of you do.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TeflonBlixx: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Meanwhile, somewhere in a paralell universe. . .

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2017
It's so imbecilic for anyone to actually think that the match which 'made Ronaldo greater' than Messi is the same one in which he faked an injury after 20 minutes. What we've got on our hands today is a 32 year old who has been playing catch up to a 30 year old for the past 8 years!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2017
randomperson:

When Messi scored 91 goals, he was still very involved in chance creation. He was still taking on players but Ronaldo's only specialty is scoring goals. That's the difference but you're probably too slow to understand that
that included a record 50 league goals. I'd love to see Ronaldo attempt that. Ronaldo is supposed to be the greatest striker known to mankind but still has an inferior strike rate to messi, still has less assists, still has less trophies. Where is the comparison really coming from?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
that included a record 50 league goals. I'd love to see Ronaldo attempt that. Ronaldo is supposed to be the greatest striker known to mankind but still has an inferior strike rate to messi, still has less assists, still has less trophies. Where is the comparison really coming from?
Who has the highest assist in champions leagues?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Who has the highest assist in champions leagues?
why are you isolating the champions league? Am talking about everything, all competitions together.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Krasid:
Barca fans never cease to amaze. Instead of looking to get a decent RB and LB, a world class CM, and a deadly striker to put pressure on Suarez, you are thinking of adding another take-on merchant to your team when you already have Neymar and Messi; this is coming from someone who criticised Enrique mercilessly. I just hope your new coach Valverde thinks the same way some of you do.
See am.

Enemy of Progress..

Us going after Dembele means next season we could see Leo playing as a false #9 under Valverde at one point.Dembele/Ney are unmatched in 1v1 keeping width and interplay,like Villa and Pedro.

It's certain that we are going to get a RB..but Dembele gives us additional variety of things to try.

We didn't have that vs Juventus this season or vs Atletico Madrid last season.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:

See am.

Enemy of Progress..

Us going after Dembele means next season we could see Leo playing as a false #9 under Valverde at one point.Dembele/Ney are unmatched in 1v1 keeping width and interplay,like Villa and Pedro.

It's certain that we are going to get a RB..but Dembele gives us additional variety of things to try.

We didn't have that vs Juventus this season or vs Atletico Madrid last season.
abeg which dembele? Moussa or osmanne?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
why are you isolating the champions league? Am talking about everything, all competitions together.

Ronaldo shiits on messi in goal stats. Ur Messiah only has the upper hand when it comes to assists
Take correction

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
abeg which dembele? Moussa or osmanne?
Ousmane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.