Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,420 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4660023 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
snrman:
Been hearing di maria rumors where will he fit biko

Cc bykebyke pelvicky

na just rumour
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
usbcable:
I noticed a particular footballer is missing while the unexpected one is included
This is the real one.

Stop following fake news.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Debroslink:

At least you agree that Xavi was just a normal player until Iniesta came.

Lampard should erect a statue of Drogba for helping him win the UCL in a match he was absolutely non-existent.

Xavi was mostly used as a CDM if I recall well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yonce:

Of course football is also about creating chances. . . . .but when these chances are not converted to goals. . . . . .is the aim of football not defeated?

I'm only pointing out that chances is not everything, and you can't undermine goal scoring and accuse Ronaldo of being only a goal scorer.
Smh... Who's undermining goalscoring?
The simple argument is that Messi is the best goalscorer and yet the most creative player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:

In the treble winning season,we had a system,and also Dani Alves who played as a false midfielder and attacking whilst Rakitic the workhorse covered for him.

We also had an ageing Xavi who was thrown into games whenever it was won just to slow it down and take us off the pedal.

The emboldened is bullshit.

Messi didn't drop deep because Enrique wanted that midfield control....He dropped because he always had to,if not we would be getting fisted every week in the league.

Dani Alves left,Xavi left.

Rakitic was found out and was always drifting to the Rb position thinking Alves who played as a false midfielder was still around.

Enrique does not care about the midfield...all he cared about was the ball getting to MSN as soon as possible....Fullbacks=====>MSN.

He bypassed the midfield and at a point this season used a wide CM tactic...just to get the ball to either M,S or N faster.

LOL at Rakitic getting found out!

Why wouldn't he when he was played as a CM which he's never one? His best season at Barca was with Xavi in the midfield. It's never going to be with another AM in Iniesta masquerading as a CM.

BTW, Ronaldo's off the ball movement is off the chart, the best in the world. He got these chances because his movement ensure them in the first place, not by luck. You just have to ask where Benzema was at the time Modric crossed into the box yet Ronaldo came from nowhere to smash it in. That's one of his best quality, you just have to give it to him, he's the best at what he does.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
usbcable:
I noticed a particular footballer is missing while the unexpected one is included
What re juventus players doing there?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
So kids, Pay your taxes and be a good ambassador of your family.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
obainojazz:
So kids, Pay your taxes and be a good ambassador of your family.
Messi won 4 champions league trophies ronaldo just caught up. Messi won 5 ballon dors ronaldo is about to catch up. Messi got convicted for tax fraud Ronaldo would soon catch up. Its he who always does the catching up on Messi. The investigators are on his case. Soon, real soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
Messi won 4 champions league trophies ronaldo just caught up. Messi won 5 ballon dors ronaldo is about to catch up. Messi got convicted for tax fraud Ronaldo would soon catch up. Its he who always does the catching up on Messi. The investigators are on his case. Soon, real son.
so much hate grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I don't hate Ronaldo. I'm however convinced that he's over-hyped. The world needed a Yin to counterbalance Messi's Yang. Seeing as CR7 was a man of substantial talent, every thing he did was subsequently lionized by the media, in the hope that it'd somehow get him on level pegging with Messi's genius. The world loves competition. Ronaldo is the by-product of that compulsive human craving for competition.

And don't think I'm saying this because of my affinity with Barça. I loved Ōzil to boot when he was still in Real, and I still get ridden with eye-gasms whenever I watch Modric and Marcelo put up barnstorming displays. But, something about the manner CR7 plays just doesn't appeal to my visual modalities. In human terms, I find his playing style to be BORING, ROBOTIC. . .STIFF!
Can you honestly tell me you've not at some point found Ronaldo's balling style to be a bit contrived and mechanical?
I have the mind of an artist and engineer (or at least so I've been told on multiple occasions); I live to look for the beauty and patterns in things. And the artist in me sees none of that when CR7 handles a soccer ball. All it sees is a man trying too hard to prove a point. It screams, "I am insecure! I must be better than Messi to validate my self-worth"

I honestly don't believe anyone who truly knows and understands football will rate CR7 over Messi. One was born to play the game; the other had to train for 10,000,000 hours before he could be half as good. See it this way; CR7 is like Albert Einstein. Einstein as you know was specialized in and only brilliant when it came to Physics. CR7 is also very good at ONLY ONE thing and almost nothing else: Goalscoring. Messi on the other hand could be likened to Leonardo Da Vinci: polymath and MASTER OF ALL CRAFTS.

I think that about sums it up. Ciao.

What's this one saying?

The way you described Ronaldo would have people think that he's no less than Peter Crouch..

Boy has got a good technique, his first touch is still one of the best out there and so is his crossing skills which looks more of shot. That he's lost some of his agility and doesn't have Messi's low centre of gravity doesn't make him less of player. What more? His aerial threat is a thing to reckon with as it could win any match even when the team has had a lacklustre performance, for instance, his goals for Portugal in the last euros !

Should I also remind you that his off the ball movement is still the best in world which tells of his intelligence? And let me tell you, intelligence is also a talent! Griezmann is just half as good as Ronaldo yet came third in the last ballon d'or simply because of his goals.

Look here, stick to whom you like and let others stick to theirs, it's a matter of preference. Stop forcing your ideology and preference into others.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yonce:

Never have I read such filth from "someone" who claims to be unbiased in my life.

How dare you call Ronaldo a product of "compulsive human craving for competition"?! The world knew his name before Messi. . . . .he was already proposed to be the next big thing in football before the media jumped on the Messi bandwagon.
The same media ignored him for years, painted him arrogant and always placed him second to Messi after he played second fiddle to him in the Balon d'or race.

He revamped himself and adjusted his style of play from flashy to a composed baller with a good eye for aerial balls. Now suddenly, he's on the brink of all time greatest and you sit behind a phone screen and type such filth and have the guts to call yourself unbiased?!

Dude take you one sided clouded judgement and shove it up your bleeding añus. If Cristiano Ronaldo does not appeal to your visual modalities do us all a favour and close your fùcking eyes.

That probably won't make a difference since you're already blind.

You dey mind him..

Believe me, if Messi had faced much vitriol like Cristiano faced, he wouldn't come out of it. And it's not like Messi is a better human being than him. In fact, from what I've seen, Ronaldo is a better human than Messi yet faced so much hate because he looks arrogant on the pitch regardless of whatever he does outside of the pitch.

Yet he rose above all the hates while Messi has always been cuddled by the media regardless of what he does. Let's not forget the fact that he's never had the pressure of being world record breaking 80mil man nor ever changed his environment and he once had the best spanish team behind him until things went south after Xavi retired.

No one is saying Messi isn't talented, of course he is, maybe more than Cristiano but he's always had it easy and it's no just one style ingrained on a rock, it's all about preference!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. Trust me iam not new here. I've been on a ban for 3 months now. 2 more to go. This is just my 'alter ego' lol. The real me would come back after the ban. I agree Ronaldo had a more successful season. But I was only responding to the part where you said the potential 5-5 makes them equal. I needed to remind you that even when Ronaldo had a lone ballon dor and Messi had 4, and I repeat 4, all these Ronaldo worshippers here still argued on their lives that Ronaldo was far better than Messi.

Ddippest?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
DarkRebel69:

He's not the best at it. He is the second-best.
He ended the season with a total of 42 goals (7 penalties). Only reason he even scored one goal more than Messi in UCL was because Barça bowed out in the Quarter finals.

Messi on the other hand scored a walloping 57 goals - despite having to drop deep on several occassions, endure the shortcomings of an impotent midfield, and share spotlight with Neymar and Suarez.

That's just on the goal angle which supposedly is CR7's key strength. If we begin to look at the passes completed, chances created; successful dribbles, assists; number of tackles won, passes intercepted ---- CR7's rapsheet would look like a joke beside that of Messi's.

So you see, individually he was outclassed, but his TEAM was superb!

Lmao..

Messi bowed out of the CL because he was rubbish in decisive matches, all his padding in the group stages mean nothing if he can't do it when it matters most.

And nope, it's not by dribbling into the midfield. Left to me, I think he's disrupting the shape in the team by having to constantly drop into the midfield while leaving his wing open to the opposition to attack. It's even stupid to think it's because he couldn't get the ball on the wing when the team is all about the front trio. The truth is his off the ball movement is quite rubbish and that's why he has to always be in the centre...

BTW, dribbling in non-threatening areas is rubbish. Hence, let me point to you that goals isn't Cristiano strength but his off the ball movement which attest to his intelligence, that can't be said of Messi! Kapish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao..

Messi bowed out of the CL because he was rubbish in decisive matches, all his padding in the group stages mean nothing if he can't do it when it matters most.

And nope, it's not by dribbling into the midfield. Left to me, I think he's disrupting the shape in the team by having to constantly drop into the midfield while leaving his wing open to the opposition to attack. It's even stupid to think it's because he couldn't get the ball on the wing when the team is all about the front trio. The truth is his off the ball movement is quite rubbish and that's why he has to always be in the centre...

BTW, dribbling in non-threatening areas is rubbish. Hence, let me point to you that goals isn't Cristiano strength but his off the ball movement which attest to his intelligence, that can't be said of Messi! Kapish!
Ronaldo got into the champions league final because the referee made at least 5 blunders. Ronaldo scored at least 2 clearly offside goals and another 2 goals when the opposition was down to 10 men. Bayern should have been in that final not madrid, let us never forget that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Diademk07:

You dey mind him..

Believe me, if Messi had faced much vitriol like Cristiano faced, he wouldn't come out of it. And it's not like Messi is a better human being than him. In fact, from what I've seen, Ronaldo is a better human than Messi yet faced so much hate because he looks arrogant on the pitch regardless of whatever he does outside of the pitch.

Yet he rose above all the hates while Messi has always been cuddled by the media regardless of what he does. Let's not forget the fact that he's never had the pressure of being world record breaking 80mil man nor ever changed his environment and he once had the best spanish team behind him until things went south after Xavi retired.

No one is saying Messi isn't talented, of course he is, maybe more than Cristiano but he's always had it easy and it's no just one style ingrained on a rock, it's all about preference!
humans are actually made up of the seen and the unseen very correct. from what we have seen Messi is a much better human being. sexual assault case, tax cases, multiple red cards, refusing to celebrate team goals unless he scores, getting angry when bale, abeloa and team mates score goals without passing, beefs with baby mamas, saying his team mates both at madrid and at portugal are not on his level, etc etc etc, so numerous examples. seriously from what we have seen messi is a better human being. Nor talk that tin again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
Ronaldo got into the champions league final because the referee made at least 5 blunders. Ronaldo scored at least 2 clearly offside goals and another 2 goals when the opposition was down to 10 men. Bayern should have been in that final, let us never forget that.

Only one goal was offside. Moreover, Ronaldo made it difficult for the linesman because his movement was/is just that good. That's what I love about him, Messi can keep his dribbling.

BTW, I acknowledge both players but then it's something when some fans try to rubbish Ronaldo's hard work.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
Messi won 4 champions league trophies ronaldo just caught up. Messi won 5 ballon dors ronaldo is about to catch up. Messi got convicted for tax fraud Ronaldo would soon catch up. Its he who always does the catching up on Messi. The investigators are on his case. Soon, real soon.
Painment. Ronaldo is a better person than messi. This time, Messi will try catching up...But he can't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
so much abominations on this thread!
Oponunaldo better than Leo? grin

With no iota of bias, I think the world seeks to keep a rivalry between messi and oponunaldo, probably not to get bored by a single player dominating the ballon d'or charts.

people claim oponunaldo is hardworking, relentless, bla bla... messi is just talented... Horse shit! Talented players like ozil, quaresma, Ben arfa, and co...where are they today? Talent without hardwork can never result to extraordinariness!

Messi is just talented but not hardworking? spits!!! Messi has been Barca's highest goal scorer since 2008 till date every season bar 2015/2016 when Suarez beat him to it. He played alongside super talents like Henry, villa, Neymar, ibrahimovic, Eto'o, Suarez o... and still outscored, outperformed them all. Why would any sane person think messi doesn't put as much work on the pitch as oponunaldo?

Talking about talents, and overall pitch performance... some people say oponunaldo turned up when it most mattered... spits!!! Take oponunaldo from real Madrid.... they would still be real Madrid. Take messi from barca, barca would be arsenal!!! He has always been the difference between good and great, barca was a good team with the likes of xavi and co...but messi was and is still the defining mojo. How many times has messi had to save Barca's ass this season, and before? How many times as he ripped the heart of the best defenses? He fails to do it against juve (after creating 3 clearcut chances for iniesta and Suarez in the first leg), and the world says he didn't turn up when he was supposed to... such insolence!

Oponunaldo no doubt deserves the ballon d'or (based on media sentiments though, and due to UCL victory). His hardwork, persistence, and relentlessness to keep up with messi perhaps blinds the football world as to who is the greatest between he and messi. Perhaps the world sympathizes with him, and decides to give him credit for not giving up in his pursuit of messi....

For persons who say oponunaldo started as a dribbler, dribbling and team influence isn't the same! Messi just coordinates Barca's game, especially in the final third... and he even does it from the middle of the pitch. I can bet me balls, messi would create assist as a goal keeper. You see his vision and pass accuracy, and wonder if Zeus himself was on the pitch. In a honesty, the only thing I know oponunaldo does well is to score goals. If football was all about goals, then it would suffice that all players were strikers!

Oponunaldo's quest for matching messi is actually commendable, because he only has tried to come close...but unfortunately, he is still centuries away.
Maybe the world sees his quest and appreciates it by saying he's the greatest... but in our hearts of hearts, and at the end of time...we do know that football will always be defined by messi. Not maradona, or Pele, or Oponunaldo... but messi

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:

This is the real one.

Stop following fake news.

I bet you were blinded to see EUROSPORT.

fake news ko
Alternative lie ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
humans are actually made up of the seen and the unseen very correct. from what we have seen Messi is a much better human being. sexual assault case, tax cases, multiple red cards, refusing to celebrate team goals unless he scores, getting angry when bale, abeloa and team mates score goals without passing, beefs with baby mamas, saying his team mates both at madrid and at portugal are not on his level, etc etc etc, so numerous examples. seriously from what we have seen messi is a better human being. Nor talk that tin again.

Ronaldo has never been a racist to a black man like Messi did nor called someone a son of a who.re nor hit ball at the camp nou's crowd regardless of how they often treat him unlike Messi did to the bernabeu crowd. All Ronaldo's arrogance on the pitch is all about his competitiveness, not maliciousness unlike Messi.

What else to say? His benevolent acts and charity works are over on the internet. How about his generous acts towards the man that paved way for his becoming a footballer in Sporting Lisbon? He still pays the man till today.

I hardly hear about Messi benevolent acts except his fraudulent cases. How can someone who's quite greedy to resort to cheating gives out? Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
senorova:

With no iota of bias, I think the world seeks to keep a rivalry between messi and oponunaldo, probably not to get bored by a single player dominating the ballon d'or charts.

people claim oponunaldo is hardworking, relentless, bla bla... messi is just talented... Horse shit! Talented players like ozil, quaresma, Ben arfa, and co...where are they today? Talent without hardwork can never result to extraordinariness!

Messi is just talented but not hardworking? spits!!! Messi has been Barca's highest goal scorer since 2008 till date every season bar 2015/2016 when Suarez beat him to it. He played alongside super talents like Henry, villa, Neymar, ibrahimovic, Eto'o, Suarez o... and still outscored, outperformed them all. Why would any sane person think messi doesn't put as much work on the pitch as oponunaldo?

Talking about talents, and overall pitch performance... some people say oponunaldo turned up when it most mattered... spits!!! Take oponunaldo from real Madrid.... they would still be real Madrid. Take messi from barca, barca would be arsenal!!! He has always been the difference between good and great, barca was a good team with the likes of xavi and co...but messi was and is still the defining mojo. How many times has messi had to save Barca's ass this season, and before? How many times as he ripped the heart of the best defenses? He fails to do it against juve (after creating 3 clearcut chances for iniesta and Suarez in the first leg), and the world says he didn't turn up when he was supposed to... such insolence!

Oponunaldo no doubt deserves the ballon d'or (based on media sentiments though, and due to UCL victory). His hardwork, persistence, and relentlessness to keep up with messi perhaps blinds the football world as to who is the greatest between he and messi. Perhaps the world sympathizes with him, and decides to give him credit for not giving up in his pursuit of messi....

For persons who say oponunaldo started as a dribbler, dribbling and team influence isn't the same! Messi just coordinates Barca's game, especially in the final third... and he even does it from the middle of the pitch. I can bet me balls, messi would create assist as a goal keeper. You see his vision and pass accuracy, and wonder if Zeus himself was on the pitch. In a honesty, the only thing I know oponunaldo does well is to score goals. If football was all about goals, then it would suffice that all players were strikers!

Oponunaldo's quest for matching messi is actually commendable, because he only has tried to come close...but unfortunately, he is still centuries away.
Maybe the world sees his quest and appreciates it by saying he's the greatest... but in our hearts of hearts, and at the end of time...we do know that football will always be defined by messi. Not maradona, or Pele, or Oponunaldo... but messi
bros e just tire me o. like say make I faint. we don't know them personally but from what we have seen and heard I could give a million reasons why messi is a better human than proudnaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:

Dearest Moròn,

Ororo is not playing catch up.

Messi blew a 4-1 balon d'or race

Messi blew a 3-1 UCL gold medal race

Messi blew a 11-2 champions league goal margin

Let's see, he's still lagging behind in international trophies.

Messi has always had it easy, both media and fans have sucked his balls for years.

Ororo is older than him, now playing as a number 9 and still manages to make Juventus, Bayern and Atletico look like Osasuna while Messi makes Osasuna look funny.

You can keep dry humping Messi's dìck but keep Ronaldo outta your mouth. Don't undermine his greatness. . . .that's just hating.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Diademk07:

Ronaldo has never been a racist to a black man like Messi did nor called someone a son of a who.re nor hit ball at the camp nou's crowd regardless of how they often treat him unlike Messi did to the bernabeu crowd. All Ronaldo's arrogance on the pitch is all about his competitiveness, not maliciousness unlike Messi.

What else to say? His benevolent acts and charity works are over on the internet. How about his generous acts towards the man that paved way for his becoming a footballer in Sporting Lisbon? He still pays the man till today.

I hardly hear about Messi benevolent acts except his fraudulent cases. How can someone who's quite greedy to resort to cheating gives out? Abegi!
messi has a lot of foundation and does a lot of charity. ronaldo has in place a pr team to announce every charity with the aim of polishing his image. like I said Ronaldo has had tax issues sexual assault issues baby mama issue use of curse words and swear words on opponents gotten many red cards scolded bale and abeloa abroad for scoring failed to celebrate team goals called himself the greatest ever. Guy let's be frank Ronaldo is a great goal getter but has a terrible attitude or at least worst than Messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
senorova:

Filth

Trash

Nonsense

Senselessness

Garbage

And finally, fòolishness at it's zenith.

You busted the stupidometer sir. Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Diademk07:

LOL at Rakitic getting found out!

Why wouldn't he when he was played as a CM which he's never one? His best season at Barca was with Xavi in the midfield. It's never going to be with another AM in Iniesta masquerading as a CM.

BTW, Ronaldo's off the ball movement is off the chart, the best in the world. He got these chances because his movement ensure them in the first place, not by luck. You just have to ask where Benzema was at the time Modric crossed into the box yet Ronaldo came from nowhere to smash it in. That's one of his best quality, you just have to give it to him, he's the best at what he does.
That's why he is the modern day Inzaghi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yonce:

Filth

Trash

Nonsense

Senselessness

Garbage

And finally, fòolishness at it's zenith.

You busted the stupidometer sir. Congrats grin

No counter opinion, no logical engagement.... just insults grin. The truth does hurt!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
messi has a lot of foundation and does a lot of charity. ronaldo has in place a pr team to announce every charity with the aim of polishing his image. like I said Ronaldo has had tax issues sexual assault issues baby mama issue use of curse words and swear words on opponents gotten many red cards scolded bale and abeloa abroad for scoring failed to celebrate team goals called himself the greatest ever. Guy let's be frank Ronaldo is a great goal getter but has a terrible attitude or at least worst than Messi.

Funny how you know so much but still come off as ignorant.

Where's Messi's tax fraud and the "We are all Messi" campaign grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
senorova:

LOL!

Co-ordinating indeed! Lmao.

Messi coordinates nada. Yes, he's got a good vision but so is Ronaldo. Just as Messi is good at making a through ball, so is Ronaldo with his crossing skills nevertheless none is a playmaker nor winger. That's the truth. Calling him Oponu doesn't not negate that Ronaldo has been the best player this season and will win the Ballon d'or once again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yonce:

Dearest Moròn,

Ororo is not playing catch up.

Messi blew a 4-1 balon d'or race

Messi blew a 3-1 UCL gold medal race

Messi blew a 11-2 champions league goal margin

Let's see, he's still lagging behind in international trophies.

Messi has always had it easy, both media and fans have sucked his balls for years.

Ororo is older than him, now playing as a number 9 and still manages to make Juventus, Bayern and Atletico look like Osasuna while Messi makes Osasuna look funny.

You can keep dry humping Messi's dìck but keep Ronaldo outta your mouth. Don't undermine his greatness. . . .that's just hating.
lol. The insults show that you are really pisssed off. Truth actually hurts. Like it or not your ororo is playing catch up. He's trying to meet up with standards set by a younger adversary at a younger age. Messi is just like, been there done that. He's even left the position of comparison. Nowadays it shoudshould be something like modric versus messi mess and Suarez versus Ronaldo. Messi long ago left the competition for Suarez who keeps running all over the place like a headless chicken.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
senorova:

No counter opinion, no logical engagement.... just insults grin. The truth does hurt!!!

Truth from a lowly person on a faceless forum? grin

You attach too much importance to your opinion. . . . .its not like we're going to see your almighty opinion reflected when FIFA publishes how the relevant people in football voted for Ronaldo to win his 5th balon d'or wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. The insults show that you are really pisssed off. Truth actually hurts. Like it or not your ororo is playing catch up. He's trying to meet up with standards set by a younger adversary at a younger age. Messi is just like, been there done that. He's even left the position of comparison. Nowadays it shoudshould be something like modric versus messi mess and Suarez versus Ronaldo. Messi long ago left the competition for Suarez who keeps running all over the place like a headless chicken.

Jesu!!

Who is this fowl and who gave you access to the internet grin

Messi vs Modric?

grin

Thank goodness your analytic skill remain useless undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Diademk07:

LOL!

Co-ordinating indeed! Lmao.

Messi coordinates nada. Yes, he's got a good vision but so is Ronaldo. Just as Messi is good at making a through ball, so is Ronaldo with his crossing skills nevertheless none is a playmaker nor winger. That's the truth. Calling him Oponu doesn't not negate that Ronaldo has been the best player this season and will win the Ballon d'or once again.

Oponunaldo as I call him is just to troll his name... Oponunaldo does not come close to messi's creativity, or genius, that is simply an insult! The only thing that Oponunaldo can do as well as messi is goal scoring... and messi still boasts of a better goal ratio!

You ever asked why Guardiola's Bayern never dominated Europe? Messi was his joker... Why would analysts simply call messi a magician?

there's a difference between good, great, and legendary

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.