Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,481 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624238 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao..
I'm waiting for you to school me if you can. You probably found out that you've got yourself into a trap and looking for a way out quick.. Who doesn't know that Pep midfield was shite and crocked that he had no option than to play Lahm in the midfield? Even the Vidal he later signed was only a little solution to the midfield and was even a crock under Pep..

Enough of feeding you already. Ronaldo's off the ball movement ensured 2 goals against a team Messi couldn't score against. His off the ball movement ensured he scored 10 goals in the knockout stages, more than what Messi could ever dream, it's not about padding stats against shite team in the group stages. His off the ball movement ensured his team made a history and won the CL back to back! That can't be said of your HGH infused don.

And let me take you back to the memory lane, Ronaldo started the season as a recuperating player due to the injury he suffered at the Euro and what more? He played less league games than Messi!
These are the heat maps of Messi vs Juve and Ronaldo vs Juve.

Make what you can of it.

I won't say any longer.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:

These are the heat maps of Messi vs Juve and Ronaldo vs Juve.

Make what you can of it.

I won't say any longer.

Who asked Messi to be dabbing into the midfield?

Would you say that the midfield of Gago, Khedira, Granero and a weak Ozil who's often a ghost whenever his central midfield failed to provide him adequate support, looked better than the likes of Busquts, Rakitic, iniesta, Gomez midfield but Ronaldo had no problem doing his thing on the wing even while he was playing with them.

No doubt that Messi is talented than Ronaldo, I know that but Ronaldo has been the better player this season and as such, deserves all the accolades. What also annoys is when some people try to label him as a player without talent and that football should be played one way.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
DiMarzio reporting that Verratti is ours.

If we are getting Verratti I can accept Deulofeu. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Diademk07:

Would you say that the midfield of Gago, Khedira, Granero and a weak Ozil who's often a ghost whenever his central midfield failed to provide him adequate support, looked better than the likes of Busquts, Rakitic, iniesta, Gomez midfield but Ronaldo had no problem doing his thing on the wing even while he was playing with them.

No doubt that Messi is talented than Ronaldo, I know that but Ronaldo has been the better player this season and as such, deserves all the accolades. What also annoys is when some people try to label him as a player without talent and that football should be played one way.
Who told Messi to be dabbing into midfield?

LOL.....I can tell you watched only two Barcelona games this past season.

No vex Sir...continue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
bykebyke:

Who told Messi to be dabbing into midfield?

LOL.....I can tell you watched only two Barcelona games this past season.

No vex Sir...continue.

The truth is nobody asked him to come into the midfield. He's not only disrupting the team shape but also suffocating the midfielder as well as leaving his wing open for the opposition.

The midfield isn't the best but it's not garbage like people makes it out to be. The truth is Messi is at his best in the centre where he can burst around the pitch unhindered, that's why I question his off the ball movement. With all his busybody in the midfield, how many assists did he have? Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Diademk07:

The truth is nobody asked him to come into the midfield. He's not only disrupting the team shape but also suffocating the midfielder as well as leaving his wing open for the opposition.

The midfield isn't the best but it's not garbage like people makes it out to be. The truth is Messi is at his best in the centre where he can burst around the pitch unhindered, that's why I question his off the ball movement. With all his busybody in the midfield, how many assists did he have? Abegi!
Okay sir...no vex.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Barca have reached an agreement with Bellerin. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:19am On Jun 07, 2017
Ermmm Diademk07,
>>> Messi mostly plays from a deeper position, scored 37 goals in LA liga and 11 in UCL

>>> Ronaldo camps in the box, scored 25 in LA liga and 12 in UCL!

Yet somehow, you are insinuating that Messi has terrible off the ball movement! Are you freaking kidding me?

His busy body in midfield? Go and watch all our games of last season, then let us see if you would still have this opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:35am On Jun 07, 2017
bykebyke:

I wouldn't have been bothered, but the price would be too much! When we were begging him to come, he was doing yanga and he signed a very long contract with Arsenal and I don't think Arsenal would let him go for small change!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 07, 2017
homesteady:

I wouldn't have been bothered, but the price would be too much! When we were begging him to come, he was doing yanga and he signed a very long contract with Arsenal and I don't think Arsenal would let him go for small change!
50m.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Shameful. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2017
homesteady:
Ermmm Diademk07,
>>> Messi mostly plays from a deeper position, scored 37 goals in LA liga and 11 in UCL

>>> Ronaldo camps in the box, scored 25 in LA liga and 12 in UCL!

Yet somehow, you are insinuating that Messi has terrible off the ball movement! Are you freaking kidding me?

His busy body in midfield? Go and watch all our games of last season, then let us see if you would still have this opinion!

Any ignoramus can sit behind their screen and display their folly... the only thing the mumu thinks Oponunaldo has better than Messi is off the ball movement grin. And even at that, Messi still has a better goal ratio... I guess it is off the foot movement Messi has for him to have been the more efficient goal scorer. Like byke, just ignore his ignorance

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2017
bykebyke:

But why is the board always making transfer errors? buy an overrated rb for 50 mil? We would've gotten Mariano for a quarter of that amount
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2017
usbcable:

Why are you feeling like one super nigga

ddippset

Write it backwards

tesppidd

The greatest warrior defender for Messi on nairaland.

You just couldn't resist the urge.

Had to form a new moniker to defend your saviour

You quickly created it today.

I bow for your love for la midget.
Wonder which love is greater between yours and that of byke

By the way wetin you do that you collected 3 months ban.
lol. A certain comment I made in the politics section. I was actually just reading comments here, impatiently waiting 4 for my ban to expire until the idea struck me to open another. I have to be well behaved as from now. Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2017
senorova:

But why is the board always making transfer errors? buy an overrated rb for 50 mil? We would've gotten Mariano for a quarter of that amount

truthful I like bellerin a lot but I wasn't expecting more than 30 mil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2017
senorova:

Their obsession of bringing back La Masia players to make it seem like they are using our people.

Take away Bellerin's pace ..you get nothing else.

I tire. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2017
If Messi had Lampard in the middle he wouldn't need to drop deep,because baba would have been dropping the goals and assist from midfield

Thank God for Xavi

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2017
bigkesh:
If Messi had Lampard in the middle he wouldn't need to drop deep,because baba would have been dropping the goals and assist from midfield

Thank God for Xavi

cheesy cheesy
The same way baba Lampard dropped the goals and assists to help England reach the semi final of any major tournament grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Diademk07:

The underlined part and the bolded part is what Barcelona fans refuse to understand.

They like tiki taka hence everyone must do it.

They like Messi style of play so every one must toe the same style.

But the reality is not everyone wants to play like barca nor everyone likes Messi style of play.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2017
sebod:

The same way baba Lampard dropped the goals and assists to help England reach the semi final of any major tournament grin grin grin
Please remind me

Did Iniesta drop any goal or assist to help Spain into the semis??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
bigkesh:

Please remind me

Did Iniesta drop any goal or assist to help Spain into the semis??
You can't be asking such a question from someone that dropped a goal to win the prestigious world cup for his country sir.

We understand that dropping a goal/assist in a world cup final might be too much to ask from baba Lampard, that's why we reduced it to just a semi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dominic Thiem just knocked Djokovic the fück out. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
100 % faith in Valverde. Man has done for la Masia in 10 days than Enrique in 3 fucking years.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
bykebyke:
Dominic Thiem just knocked Djokovic the fück out. grin grin grin
I c nadal making history in this Roland garros.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hw tf did djokovic lose 3 straight set
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mystikal(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
snrman:
Hw tf did djokovic lose 3 straight set

Damn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
likes Messi style of play.

But if he were to be playing for Madrid, u'd like his style of play undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
E be like Djokovic jazz don finally expire. I am rooting for Murray. I used to root for Nadal until i found out he is a bloody real madrid fan!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
kinggogo:
likes Messi style of play.

But if he were to be playing for Madrid, u'd like his style of play undecided
'every player must not toe messi's style of play'. LOL. No one plays like messi by choice, you only play like messi by ability.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
tesppidd:
E be like Djokovic jazz don finally expire. I am rooting for Murray. I used to root for Nadal until i found out he is a bloody real madrid fan!

Murray is losing grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
taiocol:

Murray is losing grin cheesy
he's winning now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
tesppidd:
he's winning now.

I want him out cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ohma456 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.