Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669401 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Wait oh, isn't that award madrid based? As in for real madrid players only. Marca is a madrid based journal, di stefano was a real madrid legend. Am I missing something?
nope. it's for all la liga players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
ddippset: nope. it's for all la liga players.

It just sounds ALL MADRID to me.

Marca…Di stefano. Hmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
barack_o_handso:

It just sounds ALL MADRID to me.

Marca…Di stefano. Hmmmmmmmmmn
well in that case i guess it's not even worth mentioning at all. my bad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
philfearon:
In this case,energetic means the ability to pressure you from the first minute to the last minute,no rest,no relenting!! In Spain,Athletic Bilbao are the only team Who does that aside Barcelona!! The game against Ajax should have given Tata an explicit idea of this team!!
But no problem,unto the next One!!

But you can't achieve this without physical strength, no? you need strength to press, not rest, not relenting.. anyways Villareal is not that "hard", what we need is a sense of purpose, we should be able to win that match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
dmcdad:
Our next league match is against Villareal and that too is a tricky tie. God help us oooo

Yes, tricky but beatable, with good tactic, we should sail over them even if it's with just a goal margin. i dont mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Wait oh, isn't that award madrid based? As in for real madrid players only. Marca is a madrid based journal, di stefano was a real madrid legend. Am I missing something?
Nope, you ain't missing a thing...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
k
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yahoo1: www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/12/03/4450725/messi-ronaldo-share-spoils-in-la-liga-awards

Now this is the official la liga awards. The best player award went to its rightful owner, for the 5th year running (and counting).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
All awards better seen on la liga's official website with images

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
barack_o_handso: All awards better seen on la liga's official website with images
where is Messi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Now this is the official la liga awards. The best player award went to its rightful owner, for the 5th year running (and counting).
keep counting.. he will stop @ 9th....or maybe this injury will hamper his chances dis year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
I just saw EPL team of the week on goal.com and I saw that defoule(the guy we loaned to everton) name among the list!
What do you guys think?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady: I just saw EPL team of the week on goal.com and I saw that defoule(the guy we loaned to everton) name among the list!
What do you guys think?
I hear he scored for Everton against Stoke city. I also saw impress against Liverpool in the derby. He could have scored a hatrick in that game after coming on as sub. Guy is really improving. Barca will do well to get him into the team when he comes back & allow Tello to leave.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Johnpaul88: I hear he scored for Everton against Stoke city. I also saw impress against Liverpool in the derby. He could have scored a hatrick in that game after coming on as sub. Guy is really improving. Barca will do well to get him into the team when he comes back & allow Tello to leave.

That's if he wants to come back. The B team players just want to enter first team straight to become to new Xavi and Messi forgetting what the mentioned players went through before they became the best. Let the guy stay and improve well on himself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yahoo1: keep counting.. he will stop @ 9th....or maybe this injury will hamper his chances dis year.

This year is gonna be tight truly, but the thing I love about Messi is 'Bad as e bad', he'll still find something to edge out his rivals with.

See CR7, 5 years in Spain yet he's never won the league's best player award.

E easy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
homesteady: I just saw EPL team of the week on goal.com and I saw that defoule(the guy we loaned to everton) name among the list!
What do you guys think?

Dude was voted the Most Valuable Player in Liga Adelante for last season.

· Grand Prize of Most Valuable Player of Liga BBVA / Liga Adelante: Cristiano Ronaldo /Gerard Deulofeu.

http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/news/messi-and-iniesta-winners/#more-146748
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yahoo1: where is Messi?

Messi's in Argentina na…recovering.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
The Most Valuable player Award for The La Liga was flawed!!
Just a way of satisfying their cry baby!! How can someone who was second best to Messi in every competition as far as 2012/2013 is concerned,be the MVP?
Whats the need for the MVP award,when there is a category for Best Player of La Liga?
Anyway,since its a Marca organised award,what can i say! For the full list of the award and winners,visit the official la liga site!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
barack_o_handso:

This year is gonna be tight truly, but the thing I love about Messi is 'Bad as e bad', he'll still find something to edge out his rivals with.

See CR7, 5 years in Spain yet he's never won the league's best player award.

E easy?
my brother e no easy ooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
philfearon: The Most Valuable player Award for The La Liga was flawed!!
Just a way of satisfying their cry baby!! How can someone who was second best to Messi in every competition as far as 2012/2013 is concerned,be the MVP?
Whats the need for the MVP award,when there is a category for Best Player of La Liga?
Anyway,since its a Marca organised award,what can i say! For the full list of the award and winners,visit the official la liga site!!

I'm also wondering oh bro. Dem for just slice the best player award into two just cos dem wan give CR7 something.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
philfearon: The Most Valuable player Award for The La Liga was flawed!!
Anyway,since its a Marca organized award,what can i say! For the full list of the award and winners,visit the official la liga site!!
there were 2 different awards over the past 3 days. the first one was organized by marca and they awarded ronaldo the la liga player of the season(best player in la liga) and messi the pichichi(top scorer). the second one was was organized by the spanish football association(LFP) and voted for by professional footballers in la liga. and they awarded messi the la liga player of the season(best player) and la liga forward of the season(best striker) and ronaldo the most valuable player. the second one organized by the spanish FA is of course the authentic one. and i must point it out that the MVP given to ronaldo was just fromed for the first time to make him stop crying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
ddippset: there were 2 different awards over the past 3 days. the first one was organized by marca and they awarded ronaldo the la liga player of the season(best player in la liga) and messi the pichichi(top scorer). the second one was was organized by the spanish football association(LFP) and voted for by professional footballers in la liga. and they awarded messi the la liga player of the season(best player) and la liga forward of the season(best striker) and ronaldo the most valuable player. the second one organized by the spanish FA is of course the authentic one. and i must point it out that the MVP given to ronaldo was just formed for the first time to make him stop crying.
You are right bro! I believe so too@bolded==>cry cry baby!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
barack_o_handso: Bad week, totally for us! First ajax and then this, we need to step up. For those calling for martino's head already, I'd say HABA! It's way too early na, the loss was deserved cos we played woefully, and as much as Messi would have changed the game (he's the best in the world, so any team would depend on him), you need to know that we lose matches that even he plays in, and lastly San mames is a ground which we haven't won in the last 3 seasons.

Neymar on the other hand should stop going to the ground easily and start focusing on scoring, aggh! It's so freaking annoying. I'm sure he was looking for a penalty and probably wanted the defender that brought him down outside the box to get a red, Messi wouldn't do that.
When we been dey point out him disgraceful dives and playacting they called us haters! Shebi u sef see am now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
A-40:

When we been dey point out him disgraceful dives and playacting they called us haters! Shebi u sef see am now

We all know it's his style of play. You just don't criticize constructively.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
messi has won best player in la liga 5 seasons in a row. i am quite sure that usbcable and his cohorts on the other side might blame it on sepp blatter and his fifa.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
barack_o_handso:

We all know it's his style of play. You just don't criticize constructively.
But no one bar a few people/person have openly come here to condemn it! Shebi na when shyte don hit the fan una dey jewo one by one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
A-40:

But no one bar a few people/person have openly come here to condemn it! Shebi na when shyte don hit the fan una dey jewo one by one

That was prolly me.
I can't stand the guy and I've posted it here many times. He has actually posted some good performances for Brazil, but since he came to Barca, he's just been diving and generally rubbish. Is La Liga a rougher, tougher league than the Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A?

And people should spare me that horseshyt about rushing him. The guy is actually 21 for freak's sake! Same age with Ramsey and Wilsher, who have been playing in England's top flight for 3+ seasons now angry

Yeah, he's a half-decent player, with good assists. But that's all he is, nowhere near Messi. Certainly can put in a solid shift, has made very good contributions, but cannot change the course of a game like Messi. And he needs to dial down on the diving, nobody likes that. Does he think he is Greg Louganis? embarassed

Ah. Messi. As my fam would say 'Messi na businessman, he dey wear suit and tie, carry briefcase come pitch' grin
That's why he raked for Villa last season. 'My guy, na goals we come score for here oh, borrow yaself brain sharp-aly angry'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
A-40:

Just as you also refused to acknowledge the fact that ribery is begging for the ballon d'or. It goes both ways

At least pikin no fit bad so tay the papa go kill am chop.

He'll be groomed, I believe he will
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
AjanleKoko:

That was prolly me.
I can't stand the guy and I've posted it here many times. He has actually posted some good performances for Brazil, but since he came to Barca, he's just been diving and generally rubbish. Is La Liga a rougher, tougher league than the Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A?

And people should spare me that horseshyt about rushing him. The guy is actually 21 for freak's sake! Same age with Ramsey and Wilsher, who have been playing in England's top flight for 3+ seasons now angry

Yeah, he's a half-decent player, with good assists. But that's all he is, nowhere near Messi. Certainly can put in a solid shift, has made very good contributions, but cannot change the course of a game like Messi. And he needs to dial down on the diving, nobody likes that. Does he think he is Greg Louganis? embarassed

Ah. Messi. As my fam would say 'Messi na businessman, he dey wear suit and tie, carry briefcase come pitch' grin
That's why he raked for Villa last season. 'My guy, na goals we come score for here oh, borrow yaself brain sharp-aly angry'

Ah ah bros! My body dey hurt anytime people dey compare Neymar to Messi, argh!! The difference is clear na, it's like comparing a horse to a lion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chimezie198(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Austeenx:

Dude was voted the Most Valuable Player in Liga Adelante for last season.

· Grand Prize of Most Valuable Player of Liga BBVA / Liga Adelante: Cristiano Ronaldo /Gerard Deulofeu.

http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/news/messi-and-iniesta-winners/#more-146748
they made a mistake
its suppose to be Most Expensive Player (MEP) grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
AjanleKoko:

That was prolly me.

Baba AJ, your talk dey always make my belle sweet cheesy. I still dey think, maybe na you I go finally give that my beautiful house-girl to.. kiss..lol

Honestly, I love the bolded quote. It has made my afternoon already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.