Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669750 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Logan's shadow:
I thought this thread was for fcb fans.
Pls if you want to cry like your Gaylord kindly do that at the RM thread.

see thinking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Yeah his opinion is his business quite all right, but we both know that is very unprofessional of him (except of course you prefer to deceive yourself being a RM fan). He also boycotted the 2011 gala and the UEFA 2013 awards ceremony too, hmmn, as if he's the only footballer who has a private life.

Platini said his mind (not as if he's not right) and your crybaby said he wants to frustrate him.

so his being "childish" and not wanting to come to a ceremony that is constantly being used to make fun of him is now an attempt to "frustrate" platilona grin.

and BTW he has a liberty/right to decide if he will attend an event or not regardless of whoevers oars is goored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Yeah it's as if he's above the law. Why didn't he boycott the 2008 awards?

Defeatist sounds plausible thinking about it

Defeatist? May be. But in all honesty, put yourselves in his shoes.
WHAT WILL YOU DO, IF YOU ARE CONSTANTLY SUBJECTED TO CRITICISM NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

no matter what he does, it is always with a skewed eye lens you guys will translate it.

So why would he giv a Bleep about .... all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Since you know that, I don't think there's any need for this argument…it's not as if you love Messi even with his humility

CORRECTION.
I dont see him as being any way exceptionally humble than most other footballers
neither do I see CR as being anyway differently arrogant. than most other footballers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2013
usbcable:

WHAT WILL YOU DO, IF YOU ARE CONSTANTLY SUBJECTED TO CRITICISM NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

no matter what he does, it is always with a skewed eye lens you guys will translate it.

Ask Yourself,When did this constant criticism Start? And What led to this Constant criticism?
If you can answer this question,then you will be good!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
usbcable:

so his being "childish" and not wanting to come to a ceremony that is constantly being used to make fun of him is now an attempt to "frustrate" platilona grin.

and BTW he has a liberty/right to decide if he will attend an event or not regardless of whoevers oars is goored .

So much for professionalism
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
usbcable:

CORRECTION.
I dont see him as being any way exceptionally humble than most other footballers
neither do I see CR as being anyway differently arrogant. than most other footballers

Fair enough
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
usbcable:

You can have a lot of critics and still be justified, it's called professionalism. He can score against barca and do the shut up/calm down celebration, it's his style, he's a great footballer, but your greatness also hinges on your professionalism too, so boycotting an awards ceremony like the ballon d'or just because of a comment is childish, you should agree cos like it or not, not everyone will like you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
barack_o_handso:

You can have a lot of critics and still be justified, it's called professionalism. He can score against barca and do the shut up/calm down celebration, it's his style, he's a great footballer, but your greatness also hinges on your professionalism too, so boycotting an awards ceremony like the ballon d'or just because of a comment is childish, you should agree cos like it or not, not everyone will like you.
True
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
barack_o_handso:

ronaldo only talks about boycotting when he thinks he will NOT win. If you'd observed closely before the play offs when ribery and messi were the favourites he talked about boycotting the awards, then the play offs came and he shone like a million stars and automatically became favourite over messi and frank. At that point ronaldo never said a word about boycotting. Now there have been rumours of messi's victory as leaked by agencia who have leaked many events that turned out positive and all of a sudden, ronaldo might boycott the ballon dor.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
ddippset: ronaldo only talks about boycotting when he thinks he will NOT win. If you'd observed closely before the play offs when ribery and messi were the favourites he talked about boycotting the awards, then the play offs came and he shone like a million stars and automatically became favourite over messi and frank. At that point ronaldo never said a word about boycotting. Now there have been rumours of messi's victory as leaked by agencia who have leaked many events that turned out positive and all of a sudden, ronaldo might boycott the ballon dor.

Below are the reasons for the recent threat to boycott the awards:

Ballon D'Or mystery as odds on Lionel Messi beating Cristiano Ronaldo AGAIN plummet

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ballon-dor-mystery-odds-lionel-2889213

Lionel Messi Has Beaten Cristiano Ronaldo to Ballon D'Or, Claims News Agency

"It seems the momentum is behind Messi. The market has changed over the last few days. Ronaldo remains the 4/6 favourite - although he has drifted from 4/11.
Messi has come in the betting from 4/1 into 11/10 - this is market forces and punter support - which is probably linked to the Agencia story. Ribery is out to 10/1 having been even money favourite in June. It's a really strange market - and certainly we've never seen anything like it."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1876768-lionel-messi-has-beaten-cristiano-ronaldo-to-ballon-dor-reports-leak-agency

Some of the votes someone posted from the Agencia News website:

guatamala manager and captain =1-messi
senegal manager=1- messi
ecuador manager=1-messi
colombia manager =1-messi
iran captain=1-messi
argentina manager=1-messi
brazil captain=1-messi
cameron captain=1-messi
andorra manager=1-messi
many voters are voting for messi .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
yourangel: [/b]

Below are the reasons for the recent threat to boycott the awards:

Ballon D'Or mystery as odds on Lionel Messi beating Cristiano Ronaldo AGAIN plummet

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ballon-dor-mystery-odds-lionel-2889213

Lionel Messi Has Beaten Cristiano Ronaldo to Ballon D'Or, Claims News Agency

"It seems the momentum is behind Messi. The market has changed over the last few days. Ronaldo remains the 4/6 favourite - although he has drifted from 4/11.
Messi has come in the betting from 4/1 into 11/10 - this is market forces and punter support - which is probably linked to the Agencia story. Ribery is out to 10/1 having been even money favourite in June. It's a really strange market - and certainly we've never seen anything like it."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1876768-lionel-messi-has-beaten-cristiano-ronaldo-to-ballon-dor-reports-leak-agency

Some of the votes someone posted from the Agencia News website:

guatamala manager and captain =1-messi
senegal manager=1- messi
ecuador manager=1-messi
colombia manager =1-messi
iran captain=1-messi
argentina manager=1-messi
brazil captain=1-messi
cameron captain=1-messi
andorra manager=1-messi
many voters are voting for messi .
lol!
Its all about Messi........*still laughing all the way to the sexuality section*......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
philfearon:
lol!
Its all about Messi........*still laughing all the way to the sexuality section*......
philfearon:
lol!
you want a break from the football arguments right! Lol. You can find me at the politics section.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:34am On Dec 06, 2013
ddippset: you want a break from the football arguments right! Lol. You can find me at the politics section.
yap..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2013
usbcable:

CORRECTION.

Hmm.
Walahi Talahi, I feel sorry for the guy ga-an.
But you get the feeling that people might continue to vote for Messi over him for the ballon D'Or, even after Messi retires from the game grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hmm.
Walahi Talahi, I feel sorry for the guy ga-an.
But you get the feeling that people might continue to vote for Messi over him for the ballon D'Or, even after Messi retires from the game grin cheesy

very dry joke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
hmm who be cartagena....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
pickabeau1: hmm who be cartagena....
Maybe they play in 2nd division
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
And we are back to wining ways! 4-1 cool (Pedro 2, Fabregas 1, and Dongu )
Pedro was impressive! Song also tried very well! This has to be one of his best games I've watched! He really expressed himself on the field!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2013
homesteady: And we are back to wining ways! 4-1 cool (Pedro 2, Fabregas 1, and Dongu )
Pedro was impressive! Song also tried very well! This has to be one of his best games I've watched! He really expressed himself on the field!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2013
homesteady: And we are back to wining ways! 4-1 cool (Pedro 2, Fabregas 1, and Dongu )
The match was ok. But it was only a 2nd division team! We had no reason whatsoever to concede a goal against such a desperately weak opposition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: The match was ok. But it was only a 2nd division team! We had no reason whatsoever to concede a goal against such a desperately weak opposition.

Third Division team,Segunda B team! They were relegated from Segunda A{2nd division} at the end of last year or so!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Ah didnt watch the Match bro,what was our starting Line up?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2013
philfearon:
Ah didnt watch the Match bro,what was our starting Line up?
Pinto- Adriano, Puyol, Bartra, Alba-Busquet, Song, Roberto-Pedro, Cesc, Alexis

Song played in the attacking midfield role. Dongou came on for Alexis & scored
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2013
philfearon:
Third Division team,Segunda B team! They were relegated from Segunda A{2nd division} at the end of last year or so!
K
Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Johnpaul88: Pinto- Adriano, Puyol, Bartra, Alba-Busquet, Song, Roberto-Pedro, Cesc, Alexis

Song played in the attacking midfield role. Dongou came on for Alexis & scored
Almost a full squad!
Anyway,its good they wrapped things up yestaday,making the 2nd leg a mere formality and an opportunity for the fringe players to play!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2013
I also didn't watch the match. So alba's back? Pretty cool. Good to see that we won though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2013
barack_o_handso: I also didn't watch the match. So alba's back? Pretty cool. Good to see that we won though.
Didn't watch it too... Just followed live update via Marca...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2013
dmcdad:
Didn't watch it too... Just followed live update via Marca...

Yeah me too via barca's official website.

The whole world was crazy about Nelson mandela's death (barca's website and players inclusive)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
dayokanu:
Ahh! The match was so painful, I felt like crying!
Ok! Are you satisfied? Shey that's what you want?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Funny enough, people still refer to la liga as a two team league but there is a particular league in Germany where monopoly is going on. Anyways, enjoy it while it lasts.

Btw, barca's was during 180 minutes unlike bremen's

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.