Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669874 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

222M thats how much they valued Neymar. Only top players get valued at that price.

He isnt the first to leave Barca Ronaldinho, Rivaldo Ronaldo Lima all left Barcelona

You didn't ansa my question, with that amount paid for him, what if he fails to deliver the Ucl for them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Debroslink:
What a sad day for me...

Who die?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:
You didn't ansa my question, with that amount paid for him, what if he fails to deliver the Ucl for them?

Why hasnt Hidden delivered an ordinary CL final for Chelsea for like 4yrs now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
stuff46:
What is your favorite Neymar moment?
As he completes his move to Psg.

Mine- i cant really think of any spectacular time he did something that was wonderful.

Cules, share your thoughts
The final against juventus bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Don't be like this, forget about Hazard now, i am discussing a serious matter with you.

Hazard was bot for 32m not 222million.

Chelsea have a ucl already, PSG clearly paid that high just for Neymar to eleven it for them.

What if he fails??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Neymar Facebook:

The life of an athlete is a challenge. Some are natural, others are the result of our decisions to maintain the light that illuminates our career, which is intense, but short.

Barcelona has been more than a challenge, it has been my dream as a child. Played with those cracks in the video game. I arrived in Catalonia at 21, full of challenges.

I remember my first days in the Club, sharing the costumes with idols like Messi, Valdés, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Piqué, Busquets and others with the expectation of playing in a Club that is "more than a club".

FC Barcelona is a nation that represents Catalonia!
I had the honor of playing with the greatest athlete I've ever seen and I'm sure I will not see another better, Leo Messi became my partner, friend on and off the field. Proud to play with you. I love you!

I formed an attack with Messi and Luis Suarez that is left for the story. I have conquered everything an athlete can conquer. I have lived unforgettable moments! I live in a city that is more than a city, it is a homeland. I love Barcelona and Catalunya.

But as an athlete you need challenges.
And for the second time in my life I will go against my father's decision. I understand and respect your opinion, but my decision is taken, I ask you to support me as you have always done.

Barcelona and Catalunya will always be in my heart but I need new challenges.

I have accepted the proposal of PSG - Paris Saint-Germain to seek new conquests and help the Club to achieve the titles that the fans hope. I have presented a daring career plan and I am prepared for this challenge.

I am grateful for the love of the wonderful Blaugrana and all that I have learned from the athletes I have shared with.

I also feel in my heart that the time has come to leave. The PSG will be my new home for the next few years and I will work to honor the trust they put in my football. I count on the support of all. Fans who have been with me since 2009, my friends, the professionals who accompany me and my family, who have suffered a lot with problems that have occurred in this period of my career and deserve peace today.
It is a difficult decision, but taken with the maturity of my 25 years.
FC Barcelona, ​​gràcies per tot!
PSG, J'arrive!
May God bless and protect us!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
I wish Neyboy the best.

If he wins the champion league wiyh barca, messi will get all the credit and eventually clinch the ballon d'or. But if he wins it with PSG (which is very possible), he's taking home the most coveted award in football.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Don't be like this, forget about Hazard now, i am discussing a serious matter with you.

Hazard was bot for 32m not 222million.

Chelsea have a ucl already, PSG clearly paid that high just for Neymar to eleven it for them.

What if he fails??

Who told you PSG bought Neymar for UCL? Maybe they bought him to have more fans and more income from advertizing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Bykebyke earlier today

[img]https:///media/8-03-2017/e39fCF.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2017
Dembele is coming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2017
bykebyke:
Dembele is coming.
person wey dey go Bayern,no set yourself up for failure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joeace2020(m): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Ibime:

Truest thing I've read today.

They got Neymar by backdoor illegal deal.

Now they want to prevent him leaving through a front-door, legal deal.

Nor mind them. Its completed now, they've been brought back down to earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Barcelona will be fine!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 5:44am On Aug 04, 2017
This board is the worst thing that happened to Barcelona for a long time. As they stay on, brace yourselves for the new low that this legendary club will reach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Who told you PSG bought Neymar for UCL? Maybe they bought him to have more fans and more income from advertizing

Lmao, ds is a joke, right. I am sure you can still read well.

I have accepted the proposal of PSG - Paris Saint-Germain to seek new conquests and help the Club to achieve the titles that the fans hope. I have presented a daring career plan and I am prepared for this challenge.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Should I pull out your post where you rated Chelseafc ahead of this same PSG?
Neymar took the greatest risk a footballer can ever take, a soccer super star, moving to psg at 25. "IT was revealed that 90% of his friends and families including his parents, did not support his decision, as money hungry that his dad could be, he still wants his son to stay in barcelona. "its like neymar decided to join psg bcaus of two things, greed and he wants to be the main man in a club. "i would have prefare he goes to manchester united, man city, chelsea or even Arsenal. "what neymar dont know is that this same psg wanted to buy messi for 500MILLION pounds even at messi's age, but messi refused. the same goes for Ronaldo, psg wanted to break the bank for him but he refuse. "why did zlatan left the club? bcaus he was bigger than the club, a player of his status should not be in PSG. "neymar took a risk going to psg, bcaus his fan base will drastically be reduced.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2017
NEYMAR going to psg because he is over ambitious, is a very stupid and risky ambition. "ITS like in the olden day, when rome was the world power. "what neymar did is like a general leaving the roman army and decided to join the rebels (spartacus and his troops) just because he wants to lead them to their ambitions of conquering rome and the world. "we all know how all the spartacus bruhaha ended, their heads were on a spike, some were buried alive, some were nailed to the cross. "they all failed and were humiliated. "MAyb history has not taught neymar any lesson.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Emaprince:
I wish Neyboy the best.

If he wins the champion league wiyh barca, messi will get all the credit and eventually clinch the ballon d'or. But if he wins it with PSG (which is very possible), he's taking home the most coveted award in football.
if he won the champions league with barca scoring more goals than messi in all competitions(with around 50 goals in all competitions like messi always averages) he would win ballon dor. he failed in the challenge against messi. messi always won the ballon dor ahead of neymar because messi was always better across the season. not because there was any bias for messi like people always insinuate but I quite agree he has a better chance of winning ballon dor now at psg because I don't see any human performing better than messi across 60 games a season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Neymar took the greatest risk a footballer can ever take, a soccer super star, moving to psg at 25. "IT was revealed that 90% of his friends and families including his parents, did not support his decision, as money hungry that his dad could be, he still wants his son to stay in barcelona. "its like neymar decided to join psg bcaus of two things, greed and he wants to be the main man in a club. "i would have prefare he goes to manchester united, man city, chelsea or even Arsenal. "what neymar dont know is that this same psg wanted to buy messi for 500MILLION pounds even at messi's age, but messi refused. the same goes for Ronaldo, psg wanted to break the bank for him but he refuse. "why did zlatan left the club? bcaus he was bigger than the club, a player of his status should not be in PSG. "neymar took a risk going to psg, bcaus his fan base will drastically be reduced.

PSG of all places, the deal will make sense if dstv will start showing Ligue 1 matches like they do with Laliga and the EPL.

How will a player of his caliber agree to go to Ligue 1?

Na only UCL we go dey see am these days cos na dstv most of us dey use.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

But you said nobody is bidding for Hazard..you keep shouting 222mil 222mil I believe you understand what buyout clause means.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2017
On a lighter note, abeg, when will you guys make a bid for Hazard o...I want him for Barca now that that boy has left.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2017
[b]By the way!! 99.9% of asians are fans of barcelona, madrid and manchester united. "there are no psg fans in asia. "80% of neymar's fans are barcelona's supporters. "now the every pre-season trip he takes to china to greet fans will now be affected and truth be told, it has stopped already, becaus those chineese fans are barcelona supporters, now they will not like to see him again, he will now be replaced by messi, mayb coutinho or mbappe or griezmann. "even about 90% of south americans, brazillians majorly are barcelona and madrid supporters. "neymar dont even know the repercussion of what he did. "rakitic of barcelona or even isco of madrid has more fans world wide than thiago, cavani and veratti of psg combined together, even though they have been playing 4 psg 4 years now. "this is the power of club popularity speaking 4 isco and rakitic. "neymar's fans greeting will now be in doha in quatar. "even islamic nations supports barcelona 10 times to the supporters of psg in islamic nations.[/b]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

PSG of all places, the deal will make sense if dstv will start showing Ligue 1 matches like they do with Laliga and the EPL.

How will a player of his caliber agree to go to Ligue 1?

Na only UCL we go dey see am these days cos na dstv most of us dey use.
Exactly, its not just dstv only, major cable companies all over the world dont air french leagues. for example in the united states and fellow north american countries, its either the english premiership or the spanish laliga or german bundesliga, and this is why clubs like barca, madrid, man united, chelsea and liverpool visits united states in every pre-season just to allow their fans watch them play life. while psg goes 4 pre-season and tour in doha in quater, bigger clubs visits asia, america and other parts of the world. "The move is a wrong move.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Exactly, its not just dstv only, major cable companies all over the world dont air french leagues. for example in the united states and fellow north american countries, its either the english premiership or the spanish laliga or german bundesliga, and this is why clubs like barca, madrid, man united, chelsea and liverpool visits united states in every pre-season just to allow their fans watch them play life. while psg goes 4 pre-season and tour in doha in quater, bigger clubs visits asia, america and other parts of the world. "The move is a wrong move.

Na hin sabi jare, na dmcdad and Raumdeuter headache be that.

Abeg, when una go sign Hazard make I fully register myself as a Barca fan, Messi fan and Hazard fan.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iamnlia(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
[b]By the way!! 99.9% of asians are fans of barcelona, madrid and manchester united. "there are no psg fans in asia. "80% of neymar's fans are barcelona's supporters. "now the every pre-season trip he takes to china to greet fans will now be affected and truth be told, it has stopped already, becaus those chineese fans are barcelona supporters, now they will not like to see him again, he will now be replaced by messi, mayb coutinho or mbappe or griezmann. "even about 90% of south americans, brazillians majorly are barcelona and madrid supporters. "neymar dont even know the repercussion of what he did. "rakitic of barcelona or even isco of madrid has more fans world wide than thiago, cavani and veratti of psg combined together, even though they have been playing 4 psg 4 years now. "this is the power of club popularity speaking 4 isco and rakitic. "neymar's fans greeting will now be in doha in quatar. "even islamic nations supports barcelona 10 times to the supporters of psg in islamic nations.[/b]

Na wa ooo.
All this anti neymar rant makes me detest barca fans the more. When you were tapping up veratti and bellerin and using media on fabregas and coutinho, you didn't care about their loyalty to their teams but PSG activated neymar like bosses and you're screaming.
Double standards.

The Neymar transfer will be instrumental to the rise of the French league because soon deals will soon start coming for tv and the league will be projected cos people wanna watch neymar and Psg. The reason spanish league is on major tv is because of real and barca, aside that, they are a league of farmers like French league.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Abeg, when una go sign Hazard make I fully register myself as a Barca fan, Messi fan and Hazard fan.?
lol we will try to sign him b4 end of august, and if the deal pulls through, i will dance like david danced in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You Messi fan? No let go dig up posts oooo.

Take time my guy... Or else... undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Me wey no like Neymar cos of Hazard sef, I dey miss am already say we no go dey too see am play, what will Dmcdad, Raumdeuter do now?
You madt bro?! cheesy

Funny enough ehn... Shey you know say the presence of Ney alone go drive traffic towards Ligue 1. Just watch!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2017
iamnlia:

Na wa ooo.
All this anti neymar rant makes me detest barca fans the more. When you were tapping up veratti and bellerin and using media on fabregas and coutinho, you didn't care about their loyalty to their teams but PSG activated neymar like bosses and you're screaming.
Double standards.

The Neymar transfer will be instrumental to the rise of the French league because soon deals will soon start coming for tv and the league will be projected cos people wanna watch neymar and Psg. The reason spanish league is on major tv is because of real and barca, aside that, they are a league of farmers like French league.
The french league still remained a fifth tier league even when david becham dat was 10times more popular than neymar, signed 4 psg. what of ronaldinho? "d french league will still remain a league where academy players go to find regular playing time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Krasid:
And it's official. Dmcdad, you ok bro?
Sure I'm okay. You
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Wenger on #NeymarPSG : "What costs £50m today, for them (Barca) costs £100m because they have money in the pocket"

We are in trouble,Imagine Liverpool rejecting a €120 m coutinho's bid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.