Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631984 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

You must be stupid. Who is Beckham infact
Neymar is currently the most marketable player in the World and u are calling Beckham. Il
Neymar has more fan popularity and marketability than Beckham ever had. Only Ronaldo is above
Bros please dont be angry with my question, please how old are you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kagawa10: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2017
PianoWizard:
I have watched some of his clips... nigga is good.

Look at it like this. we get coutinho and he coordinates our midfield acting as a central midfielder.

Dembele plays on the left.

Messi on the right.

Suarez upfront...

We will murder any team.

Dembele is at his best on the right wing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Dlordsamurai post=59141017]Social media followership do not determine who is more popular. "populary is determine by influence. "EVEN BARACK OBAMA said that he is the lionel messi of politics. "now that is the main deal. "People like lionel messi, ronaldo and david beckham have political influence all over the world. "the president of kenya or zambia if i am not mistaken, invited messi to his country few years back. "the prime minister of greece invited ronaldo to greece few years back and he had to be flown with an helicopter because the crowd at the airport was too much, all the shops in the street were closed just to see ronaldo, that was what happen to messi when he visited haiti after the earthquake, go and watch the video and see how thousands of crowds were shouting messi right 4rm the airport. [/quote
now it's very clear to me that You dont understand the meaning of popularity in this 21century
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
This guy called neymar is just yapping trash all over this thread

Probably a troll or a kid who just recently got access to the internet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=59141162][/quote] SO by your logic of social media followership determines popularity. "you are now telling me that neymar is more popular than barack obama?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
SO by your logic of social media followership determines popularity. "you are now telling me that neymar is more popular than barack obama?

Who the Bleep is Obama. Even Messi is more popular than Obama
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kagawa10:

Dembele is at his best on the right wing.

Dembele is overrated..... Dybala should be our target. We should not replace Neymar but improve the Team. countino has a midfielder
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

Who the Bleep is Obama. Even Messi is more popular than Obama
I know messi is more popular than obama, but pls neymar is no where near the likes of usher, 50cent and rihana when it comes to popularity. "not to talk of messi, beckham, beyonce, obama and ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Report reaching me is that hazard has reached out to barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=59139518][/quote]lol. lmao. lwkmd. all together. Messi has won the world cup golden ball, Messi has played in a world cup final and 3 copa america finals, Messi is the all time top scorer for argentina, Messi is the all time assist provider for argentina, Messi has won the junior world cup for argentina, Messi has won the olympic gold for argentina. These are just a selected few. Oya talk neymar own.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I know messi is more popular than obama, but pls neymar is no where near the likes of usher, 50cent and rihana when it comes to popularity. "not to talk of messi, beckham, beyonce, obama and ronaldo.
Hehehe I know u wont argue when it comes to Messi. i dont understand your logic if Neymar is more popular than Messi how can Obama be popular than Neymar.
i laugh u in Spanish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=ddippset post=59141792]lol. lmao. lwkmd. all together. Messi has won the world cup golden ball, Messi has played in a world cup final and 3 copa america finals, Messi is the all time top scorer for argentina, Messi is the all time assist provider for argentina, Messi has won the junior world cup for argentina, Messi has won the olympic gold for argentina. These are just a selected few. Oya talk neymar

please stop i love Messi but he hasn't achieved shit with Argentina and playing in a final its not an achievement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Personally im happy neymar is nor more a barca fan. Coutinho and dybala are great replacement.. In the next two years neymar will get tired of the french league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=59142042][/quote]
Give neymar messi's Argentine teammates let me see if he would achieve anything......neymar just has a very good team to complement his talents.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Inigo Martinez will likely join Barca soonest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
inigo martinez is officially a barca player great addition to the defence now to coutinho and dybala!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
inigo martinez is officially a barca player great addition to the defence now to coutinho and dybala!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
ironprocs:

Give neymar messi's Argentine teammates let me see if he would achieve anything......neymar just has a very good team to complement his talents.
Guy shut up hq beg Which kind yeye statement be That. What is wrong with Argentina. Didn't Germany trash this very good Brazil squad.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar 1095 please stop being an iiidiot. Your post was very clear. You said neymar has achieved with Brazil more than what messi will ever achieve woth argentina. I reeled out some of messi's most important achievements with argentina. Give me neymar's own you suddenly got impotent! I am waiting. Tell me what neymar has achieved more than messi with the national team. I am waiting.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

Guy shut up hq beg Which kind yeye statement be That. What is wrong with Argentina. Didn't Germany trash this very good Brazil squad.
stop clutching at straws. Tell us what neymar has achieved with Brazil that makes him greater than messi with the national team. Is it olympic gold that messi won 10 years ago abi what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joeace2020(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
This Neymar debacle brought me to this thread to see how y'all taking the L and i have to admit.. Wow! The way barca fans reason is unbelievable. Comparing Neymar and Beckham? Messi and Obama? Wow!!! My eyes have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rubbish comparison everywhere. Take your painment in peace.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
ddippset:
stop clutching at straws. Tell us what neymar has achieved with Brazil that makes him greater than messi with the national team. Is it olympic gold that messi won 10 years ago abi what?
Bleep shit.. Neymar has an international competition(Confideration cup) with Brazil unlike Messi. yea when Neymar raped Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

Bleep shit.. Neymar has an international competition(Confideration cup) with Brazil unlike Messi. yea when Neymar raped Spain.
so after making such an audacious statement as 'NEYMAR HAS ACHIEVED WITH THE NATIONAL TEAM AT 25 MORE THAN WHAT MESSI WILL EVER ACHIEVE IN HIS LIFE' then all you could come up with was confederations cup and 'neymar raped spain'? just get out of here and go check your jamb result.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Terver23:
inigo martinez is officially a barca player
great addition to the defence
now to coutinho and dybala!!
great news for the day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
ddippset:
so after making such an audacious statement as 'NEYMAR HAS ACHIEVED WITH THE NATIONAL TEAM AT 25 MORE THAN WHAT MESSI WILL EVER ACHIEVE IN HIS LIFE' then all you could come up with was confederations cup and 'neymar raped spain'? just get out of here and go check your jamb result.
What has Messi achieved with Argentina... nothing
not even a Micky mouse Cup.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

Is stupidity your calling
How is jay z popular than Justin

Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the soul of wit". Seeing the concise precision with which you convey your thoughts makes me ponder whether or not you're a disciple of that most esteemed playwright? Look at how with only just four words you gave us an immaculate description of the two wildings that begat you, following the dreary aftermath of a rather unfortunate condom breakage.

Bravo! I think you should make a career out of writing. You're quite the natural at giving words to your life's failings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the soul of wit". Seeing the concise precision with which you convey your thoughts makes me ponder whether or not you're a disciple of that most esteemed playwright? Look at how with only just four words you gave us an immaculate description of the two wildings that begat you, following the dreary aftermath of a rather unfortunate condom breakage.

Bravo! I think you should make a career out of writing.

Mtcheeeww You are even more stupid than i had earlier imagine.. Buhari this is your fault.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Bravo! I think you should make a career out of writing. You're quite the natural at giving words to your life's failings.
Mtcheeeww You are even more stupid than i had earlier imagine.. Buhari this is your fault.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lol wetin be dis bykebyke abeg come chain ur fellow Barkabots grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

What has Messi achieved with Argentina... nothing
not even a Micky mouse Cup.
ahn ahn! where you a ghost in your former life? you came out of the blues and asserted that 'MESSI CAN NEVER ACHIEVE HALF OF WHAT NEYMAR HAS ACHIEVED AT NATIONAL LEVEL' you said that not me. now point out those achievements you suddenly lost your erection! abeg commot for my space.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Definitely the world expects Messi to have won the world cup, being arguably the greatest footballer ever liveth. Quite understandable. But pound for pound Messi has performed better than Neymar at international level. Fact!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.